Message ex from 5 years ago out of boredom

>message ex from 5 years ago out of boredom
>says she can't talk bc she has bf
>"but he won't give me a baby"
>"I cry at work because I don't have one"
>stupidly say "well I could give you one"
>she fucking says yes
>my ex wants me to get her pregnant

Wat do lads, shit is pretty tempting. She's a bit of a butterface but nice body and tight as fuck pussy. Could this come back to bite me? If her bf thinks it's his, and she gets the kid she wants, I don't really see the harm.

Attached: 1502976103866.png (646x595, 280K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newatlas.com/risug-male-contraception/18824/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you have a kid, she will definitely go after child support

Pull out

The idea is her bf will think it's his. Knocking her up is the end of my involvement.

>find some sperm, not yours (this is important)
>put said sperm inside her
>wait until she's 100% preggo
>keep fucking her raw
>if she ever pulls the child support card on you, just get a paternity test, the kid isn't yours
>she's just some girl that thought you are the one
>???
>profit!

Paternity tests exist, once her boyfriend finds out and dumps her she will come after you for the child support.

Just take a super hot bath before you fuck her, user.

Attached: kinsey505x476.gif (505x476, 62K)

What's funny is due to my job I could actually do this. Never would though, that's retarded and gay. Knocking her up myself is what makes it so fucking hot. It was hard enough not to when we were dating.

DONT DO IT

I had the same choice to do it, I didnt, she fucked another guy instead, broke up with the guy she was with (because he wasnt dumb and figured it out) and now the guy she fucked is bankrupt.

Getting your dick wet isnt worth 18 years of bullshit. youll find someone else. move on

Can you undo a vasectomy?

I know the risk, but it's like a giant magnet is pulling me towards it. I wanted to nut in her so bad when we were dating, and now I have a chance to.

So lets say it turns out BF is sterile and now she is pregnant. Something tells me you will be paying child support for 18 years, and after that the child will ask who their father is and she will tell it, so child will come knocking and now you have to explain why you cheated on its mother and put a baby in her.

I once knocked up a married woman because she wanted a baby and her husband was doing a really lame job at it.

So i fucked her raw, and the baby turned out black lmao

She was fucking a black dude and wanted to have a white baby for "protection" or some shit.

Idk what she were thinking but it was a HUGE risk of getting aids, so think twice before doing something you might regret.

what a fucking whore, god damn

Yes, impregnating her will most likely ruin your life. What you should do is agree to impregnate her, have sex, have her begging for your cum and then jizz outside.

If she asks wtf, play dumb and say it was force of habit and try to arrange a retry for the next day. That way you might even get to have sex more than once :D

You want to nut in her, but not actually pay child support, right?

Solution? Temporarily sterilizing yourself, not telling her and cumming buckets inside her as much as you want without getting her pregnant: newatlas.com/risug-male-contraception/18824/

I do want to actually get her pregnant though, that's what makes it so fucking hot. Plus she really is torn up about not having a kid. She used to talk about it even back when we were dating. Kinda feel bad for the broad, ya know

Awnser is simple, castrait yourself but dont tell her, continue trying to get a baby, free pussy

Are you fucking crazy?
Have you lost your fucking mind?

Don’t have babies just for something to do....
It’s not fair to the child, and it’s too complicated

Just fap.
you need post nut clarity.
Don't do autistic life destroying shit

This... no real man would have a son and not be a father to it. Unless you’re a nigger. You’re not a nigger, are you?

yes agreed

This would actually work. The only caveat is that the water needs to be at least 116 Fahrenheit and you need to submerge your nutsack for at least 30 minutes a day for about 2 weeks. It was one of the original forms of birth control and had fairly high success rates if done properly.