Any of you neets depressed enough to let someone over the internet take control?

Any of you neets depressed enough to let someone over the internet take control?
Post your discords if so.

Attached: unknown.png (847x1200, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198177760537/
twitter.com/aeromatic_
youtube.com/channel/UCBqM1esJEqGpKyFQb4f-zBw
archive.is/lh5xQ
ebay.com/usr/wsouthard?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
soundcloud.com/aero0879/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only if you tell us if youre m or f and how old

M and 19
With pretty big plans

how would you take control?

Simple honestly, tasks and try to assist you getting your shit together, basically grunt work, since clearly ya need some form of boss to push you in the right direction

Whatever idiot allows a 19 year old boy total control is gonna what they deserve..

Well most pricks on r/b/ need someone who has shit no where near going their way to instruct them how to not be such a cuck or whatever the hell you'd call this faggotry of people buying nudes and shit.

hmmm.. sounds interesting..

Attached: AHHHH.jpg (1024x742, 373K)

Better then fags wasting themselves because shit like
>waaa no gf.gif

how much have u done it before? get any results?

Yes and yes

Bump

>expecting even the most hopeless of people to want life advice from a 19 year old on Yea Forums

Attached: rzICAgx.png (647x660, 480K)

And what do you plan to contribute to society as a whole?
I've got more time on the clock thanks to such a shit up bringing that I got a better grasp then most others in my age range

>I'm actually really mature for my age

Attached: wheeze.gif (640x360, 1.2M)

Useless zoomer fag

So you want slaves?

lol is this a blue whale thread

Eh, that's a harsh way of putting it, henchmen of sorts

Is this the thing with the hormones? No thank you.

Nah cunt I'm against those faggots, the pink pill is an individual's choice not one to be forced by some insane jackass

How do you mean take control?

Refer above to the responce to the first person who asked

have some faggot tell you what to do
possibly make you give them compromising material to blackmail you

Nah, I'm too kind for that, read through the thread you absolute illiterate moron

That sounds good but no i have deen to a lot of psihologists and people like them and they werent able to help so i dont think u wold be able to

You'd be surprised

try auto-fellatio one more time there, you might get it this time if you stretch first
what the fuck is that pic related OP, faggot-tier bait

You bit it not me retard

Can u tell an exsample how this works u said it worked before

I managed to get multiple people not to hero themselves and helped with a few addictions

Kill yourself aero, you piece of fucking shit. Better yet, give me your address and I will do it myself.

Like what

Coke for one and alcohol addiction for the second, the third was pain killers

Not areo, but if you get his address lemme know because a good friend of mine fell for him.

How did he fell for him

Tell my the coke story from end to finish becouse this sounds like lies to me skip no details

STAY AWAY AERO YOU TWINK FAGGOT FUCK
Name………………..Nicholas Hazelbaker

Occupation…………..NEET

Race………………..White/Slavic

Ethnicity……………American

Gender………………Male

Sexuality……………Bisexual

Relationship Status…..In a relationship

Age…………………19

DOB……………….November, 1998

Mobile Phone Number…..

Home Phone Number…….

————————————————

Direct Address……….

Country……………..United States

State……………….Ohio

City………………..Mainville

ZIP…………………45039

| 0x03 Social Media Accounts |

+—————————————————————+

Online Alias…………aeromatic#9801 (Discord), Nicholas Fedorov, Lord Foxworth

Steam: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198177760537/

Twitter……………..twitter.com/aeromatic_

Youtube……………..youtube.com/channel/UCBqM1esJEqGpKyFQb4f-zBw

Google+……………..archive.is/lh5xQ

Ebay……………….. Information can be gathered from: ebay.com/usr/wsouthard?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Soundcloud……………soundcloud.com/aero0879/

Gmail……………….

Website……………..aeromatic.neocities.org, 9800chan.org

————————————————

-Website IP-

Who.is Information……Protected/Censored by AdGuard

Hazed to isolate himself but was shown some SMs where he was being convinced to forcibly take the pink pill
1998 would mean he is 20.... I was born a month and change after Y2K

KILL YOURSELF AERO TWINK FAGGOT, YOU MENTALLY ILL MAGGOT, i AM FUCKING COMING FOR YOU, I WILL SLIT YOUR THROAT AND RAPE YOUR WHORE MOTHER IN FRONT OF YOUR SLOWLY DYING BODY

Attached: Capture.png (1187x905, 21K)

Direct Address……….386 Misty Dawn Rd

Country……………..United States

State……………….Ohio

City………………..Maineville

ZIP…………………45039
We know where you live and we want to hurt you.

It's honestly not that impressive....
>guy adds me through a thread similar to this one.
>tells me he has a coke addiction
> work with him nearly daily (both of us had work) to slowly wean off of it and try to save his money for more worth while things
> he finally stops and tells me he wanted to join a addiction group to share his story.
>wish him well and got occasional updates
>that was a year ago.

Chill, for god's sake. How do I prove I'm not that faggot, huh?

pastebin /szpMmjws LINK TO FULL DOX, YOU WILL PAY IN BLOOD, YOU SICK FAGGOT FUCK

Coment fight!
Coment fight!
Coment fight?

Do you know he's had people killing themselves? what he's done? you the know fag that blows out his brains wearing a kitten puking rainbows?
He takes a shotgun and blows out his head, with a blue tarp behind him. That person, Aero killed. If you don't believe me, look into how he was blackmailed and why he wanted to do it.
This isn't just some autistic fuck with weird fetishes, he has lead to people dying.

I've known some of what he has done yes, i watched the full video of that shotgun hero with audio and just remembering it makes my stomach sink, i want to prevent any further incident like that. I want to help anons not hurt them.

U both make good points but this is Yea Forums with a lot of werdos so this guy has a point weard way of frazing it yes but good point also i do hipnosis for a hobby and if u belive it works it works so even lieing can be benificial but why the hell wold u try this thing on 4 chan i mean 4 chan is for people who want to stay anonomous so even if u where teling the truth your efort wold most likely be pointles

The truth shines brighter in a forest of falsehoods my friend and anons can stay anons with me, i reveal as little as they want me to reveal, but I know all I know