How do I get a 1000 dollars quick and easy? I want to buy a shotgun and kill myself...

How do I get a 1000 dollars quick and easy? I want to buy a shotgun and kill myself. I got like 2000 dollars before from financial aid and now I'm kicking myself for spending it on stupid stuff when I could be rid of all life's problems with just enough money to buy a shotgun.

Attached: PY-4572_Seneca-Double-Shot-50_1516216981.jpg (1600x1200, 88K)

if you want to kill yourself go do some crazy shit, fuck old ladys for money, sell drugs, that kind of shit

You can get a Walmart special 12 gauge for less than 200 where the fuck are you shopping?

vote Andrew Yang

Maybe he thinks he needs something fancy?

Shotguns cost $200-300, bruh.

He doesn't.
He could probably find a used one for $50.

>fuck old ladys for money

If that was possible I'd definitely do that. I've had sex with 50+ year old women before and I'm only 20.

a shotgun only runs like $80. the fuck you need pump action for if you're killin yourself. stupid

I was thinking it might cost more to get like the license and driving to the place and stuff all involved with getting the shotgun.

Dude I have seen shoguns for less than 400 dlls, why you need so much money? Also you can buy a fuking cheap revolver Wiht you're local drug dealer, you gonna kill you're selft anyway... By the way can you post pictures of you're feet's? Preference the sole pls

This "need $1000" thing is a delaying tactic.

Nigger just wants a grand and uses anhero excuse. I'll bite. Sell Benzedrex slime in tablets, tell people it's pure MDMA. Roll a queer. Ask your fucking mommy. Get a job idiot it's just a grand.

shoot the jews

What fascist shithole do you live in where you need a license to exercise your right to keep and bear arms?

I wanted to buy a KSG, the gun that this kid used. Since I know it'll work.

Attached: gunhead0.jpg (300x229, 10K)

If you the United State no license is show up and buy your 12 gauge. Check local boards and find one used for even cheaper action.

Don't kill yourself, it's not worth it.
Search about Quantum physics, it will help you understand this world.
Hold on, things are changing!

Getting 1000 is not so easy, he say he wants to kill himself, probably has bills to pay or rent idk

Ha. Lame copycat bullshit.
At least try to be original ONCE in your life.

you don't need a shotgun to kill yourself, pussy.

It's 2 weeks or so at a job an alcoholic can work, and he can still sell the fake e and roll a queer. Where there's a will, there's a dead faggot

Wow really so any american can just walk into a gun shop and buy a 12 gauge shotgun with money like buying a bag of chips? Good to know.

>Wow really so you can buy things with money?

I want to use it because I know it's gonna work.. I'm not gonna film it or anything like that guy did. I'm not even gonna tell anyone about what I'm gonna do or go home with my shotgun when I get it. I'm just gonna get the gun and walk into the nearest woods or into a store bathroom stall, get on my knees and kill myself.

if you go to a gun show you can get a used shotgun or surplus rifle

Shotgun is the quickest most painless way. I tried hanging myself but it hurt too much.

If you live in the US you can get a shotgun for way less. Also don't shoot yourself.

OP you're a faggot. if you've got financial aid you're most likely in college. If you're in college, you most likely have an older car. You could spend like 100 dollars on dryer vent tubing and tape ... Vent the exhaust into the cab. 5-10 minutes and you're out, 15-20 you're dead. Better than buying/registering a cheap shotgun, messing up your suicide and turning fruit into a vegetable.

Not 100% of the time. If you are a criminal or have done some other kind of mentally deficient shit then you wont pass a background check. Then you have to go private sale which is easier but sometimes more expensive and sometimes not as reliable.

I was already thinking that. But my laptop is pretty fucked up. Keyboard and screen don't work. I bought a monitor for it and bought a mouse and keyboard for it so I can still use it but I don't think anyone's gonna buy it.

Lies, hang it right and you snap off

Didn't do it properly then. When hanging yourself the neck should snap.

Americans aren't children so yeah, we can

I personally know a man who botched his suicide with a shotgun. He's a hideous monster now and his life is much more fucked up than it was before.

I don't have a car.

Dude plz post pictures of you're feet's, you gonna die so what's the problem

The hell did you spend the 2 Grand on then?

find someone that has a gun. Break in and shoot yourself on their bed. $free. Who cares how you get it if you are going to die anyways? Why buy it? If you really need to buy something, Go to walmart and buy shells >$25. Then ask to see a gun. Load it and blow brains out there.

Lots of stuff. Doesn't matter now I don't have it anymore. I just wish I thought about suicide when I had the money.

Maybe you should just buy a car instead of your $1000 shotgun. Life might turn around.

Any shotgun will work, don't be a faggot. Jump off a tall building

That would be a nice headline on local newspaper

Why u trying to off yourself, user? Life gotcha down? What are yah, like in your early 20's?

I don't have some hanging mechanism. All I have is some bedsheets I can twist to make them like ropes. Some ceiling vents I can wrap it around and some chairs.

I think about just turning to the left really fast while doing 80 on the freeway all the time. Almost did it one day. just steal a car and jump a cliff. I always wanted to jump a cliff into the ocean. Do it faggot, it ain't hard.

Or you show us you're feet's, come on make my fuking night plz

Nah, thinking about the history of the world and all the bad stuff and how animals rip each others throats out make me think this planet isn't appropriate for anyone to live in. I just wanna die and go back to sleep like I was for billions of years before these last 20 years.

That could wind up with me just going to jail which would just make my life worse.

Another user said he knows someone who said he got disfigured for using a bad shotgun.

Then start a fight with a cop and get shot. Scream "nigger" over and over until killed by a nigger? How fucking hard is it to die? Jesus man, if you aren't going to kill yourself by doing something, go lock yourself in a closet and die from starvation.

What did they use a 410 loaded with dove shot? This is not hard.

I'm gonna use a shotgun. Just have to get some money.

>wants user to die like a nigger
>wants user to die like a racist
>wants user to buy a real gun beforehand
don't feed the fucking liberal propaganda you insatiable retard

What is a "bad" shotgun? Isn't the shell the one that metters?

>>wants to kill himself
>> has 1000 excuses why he can’t instead of the $1000

Take out a loan it’s not like you’ll have to repay it fucking Christ you idiot. You won’t be missed, natural selection should have taken you out long ago. Pawn something, it’s not like you’d need it, rob someone at an atm with a knife you will be dead before you get caught, use a knife and slit your wrist, take a free elevator ride to the top of a building and walk your broke ass off it.

I don't know anything about guns I just know they're the quickest most painless suicide method.

anything above 20guage or above is going to be a pretty much instant KO with buck or slug.

This... Get a loan, you won't even return it anyways

Yes I was thinking of taking out a loan but I don't know anything about that. I don't know if they'll give me anything. Seems like a lot of people in need of money would do that like homeless people but they don't. Also I heard about how you can give fake checks to your bank and before your bank actually checks to see if they work they'll put the money in your account and you can take out real money at an ATM. I think I'll try that.

Buy a shotgun shell for like $1 then hold it in your teeth next hold a nail over the shine metal dot on the back then grab a brick with your other hand and slam it into your face as hard as you can. You’ll be dead from a shotgun blast before the brick could break your nose. Boom dropped that budget to $3, you’re welcome!

Be a man, open up your belly with a knife

>could wind up with me going to jail
>i think i'll try fraud
fucking spastic

Why do you need a $1000 shotgun you're only going to use once? Go spend $150 on a raggedy-ass used shotgun and some shells. Faggot.

Trying to rob someone has a much higher chance of me going to jail or just being hurt by the person I'm trying to steal from. Than me doing some fraud. It would probably take months for anything to happen to me for some small bank fraud if anything ever would and i'll be dead by then.

Fuckin get a license to do anything that can get money, like a fork lift

Guys, guys, were not salvage okey? We're civilize men's trying to help a brother out, you see my boy here wanna kill himself, now I think is his choice to do it what ever he wants to do it, is gonna be his way out of this world and just wanna do it he's own way, I respect that and we should too, now he ask for help, he want money to buy a good shotgun to ensure his dead,
How can he get the money for it the legal way, yeah he want to kill himself but if he don't , he don't wanna end up in jail?

I like the perseverance here.

die in prison then

Shut up Abdul Hasaf-Gibiljew

Fine
>get a job
>pile up your earnings
>buy that shiny 1k shotgun you dream of
>???
>profit

Attached: A5572730-C6BF-421B-87F2-C4C9D9E5CE3C.jpg (673x505, 26K)

Mossberg® Maverick® 88 12 Gauge All-Purpose Pump-Action Shotgun
$189 BRAND NEW used ~$80
5 buckshot shells ~$4

Google "Arseface," OP. This could be you. I'd reconsider.

Lol

Attached: images (1).jpg (434x516, 27K)

Lmao

Go kill yourself in another way, don't add to the statistic.

Why the fuck do you need $1,000 for a shotgun? Do you want to blow your head off with something fancy and ornate?

buy us steam games and jump off of a bridge pussy

Take out a loan at 400% interest at those pay day loan joints. Not like you're gonna pay it back.

>can't even save $1000
Do you have a fucking job nigger?
Stop buying avocado toast at Starbucks and smoking weed
Stop ordering fast food delivered to your door
Literally how is everybody so broke
I work minimum wage and I've never had problems because I'm not a gambling drunk drug addicted nigger
Do the world a favor and shoot up another school or something
Or gay parade or woman's march
Etc

Just make a bomb with fertilizer and race fuel

I smashed a car into a barrier doing 50 or 60. Airbags.

Attached: 3F6A5F16-96A6-44BF-A7DB-E9EDDB21CD0F.jpg (1200x1600, 173K)

Attached: pkgpk.jpg (280x280, 20K)

mossbergs are like 350 jew get out of here

Just do it like so many Japanese: Go to a railroad crossing, wait for a train, and then put your neck on the track. Instant death and it costs nothing.

Take out a small personal loan. You’ll have the cash in within 6 hours if do it at 10am or so

Suicidal nudes are the best nudes
>Yea Forums talks man out of suicide by complimenting his ass

You gotta do it nigger style
It needs to tied tight and to a nice sturdy tree.
Doing it inside your house is a terrible idea

Buy some cheap paracord from fucking Walmart or some shit.
Bedsheets ain’t gonna do the job

Go to a shooting range and kys there it's cheaper

Oh yes, this is so true. I don't have any "proper" reasons for a suicide. Everything is right with my life. But the existence of pain, hunger, diseases, cruelty, inequality and the drive for a rat race that is programmed in our reptilian brain, make me want to kill myself. I regret that I ever got to know this rainbow of unpleasant feelings, even though I most likely will not experience them in my life.