I'm 23 years old and I am a general manager at a subway store

>2k bi-weekly
>get to boss around high schoolers
>get to fuck girls who just turned 18

AMA

Attached: IMG_1284.jpg (697x366, 50K)

y'all hirin?

I don't hire people who say "y'all"

Good ways to get discounts make it worth going to subway the death of $5 footlongs killed it.

Ever fuck in the restaurant? If so kinkiest thing done

Is your establishment currently seeking employment at the moment?

I have fucked a couple of them in our basement during peak hours, shit was so cash

Is this even a question?

Are you 16-20 F?

Shit costs to much for the shit quality.
How do we make it cost less?

Dunno about your area but coupons flow like wine around here "buy one get one" basically footlongs for six inch price

No GM at a subway makes 2k every 2 weeks. Faggot.

It's that both ageism and sexism? Nice try with the bait though. No one at Subway wakes ~$4k a month.

How did you do it?
„Bend over or be fired“?

>2k bi-weekly

Lmfao pffft yea right. Calling bullshit on that. I worked at a subway for years. Maybe a 1k but definitely not 2k

do u cum on the footlongz?

I'll take over this thread since OP bailed because he was clearly caught bullshitting lol.

So I worked at a subway for 4 years.
Biggest paycheck I ever received was 600
Feel free to ask anything

I have been on Yea Forums for a month. From my experience, everyone posting seems to have a bodybuilder, earning 80k a year fucking hot 10/10s on a regular basis.

I wonder how many are lying.

probably all of them user

did u cum on the footlongz?

All of them probably.
I dont really understand lying anonymously....like you cant even get cred for it since know one knows who the fuck you are.

And I can assure all those liars that no one here envies them or thinks they're cool lol

No that would be impossible for so many reasons.

>work at subway
>earn 52k/yr

Lol...next

>average household income is 52k

How does an establishment seek employment?

>What's the good shit on the menus?
The subway menu display sucks ass and you have to kind of know what you want in order to get something good.
>What secretly sucks/is disgusting?
>What do you like to get (if anything)?

Attached: 1448418429661.png (701x492, 562K)

I was a store manager for Autozone, making about 1350 every 2 weeks after taxes. No way were you making that much.

50k a year lmao sure buddy.

Not sure which of those is the least true. 2k is a lie, bossing around high schoolers ok maybe, fucking 18yo girls cuz you work at subway? LMAO.

I bet you're not even a manager and are just fantasizing about fucking your co-workers

why the fuck did you get rid of Honey Oat? That was the only reason I went to subway. Now I'm just gonna stay home and order Jimmy Johns.