Let's put some crazy in here, who else crazy ?

Let's put some crazy in here, who else crazy ?

Attached: CCA02410.jpg (288x216, 7K)

Schizoaffective AMA

Attached: BA9D7E61-12A4-43FC-B42D-2B27F20BF643.jpg (222x272, 15K)

Well what a fucking coincidence, paranoid schizophrenic with manic moodswings.

Sorry. Your psychosis is probably more severe than mine. What meds do they have you on?

I’ve been cycling since I cut my seroquel dose. It’s annoying

Clozapine, abilify, valproate against moodswings and pregabalin against anxiety.

What meds are you on ?

Hmm... Does it have any reason ?

Also, a hell of a lot of dubs inhere

Lithium, lamotrigine, seroquel, cymbalta, and propranolol.

I got the concussion brain thing, much more relaxing

You seem pretty well covered too ! Why the propranolol ?

Cant figure out if im bipolar or schizoaffective. Only on prozac and geodon

Isn't it the doctors job to find out ?

Lithium induced tremors

Bipolar mood swings from low to manic. Schizoaffective mood swings from low to psychotic

Oh, I see... tremors are fucking annoying

Im vanilla asf. Bipolar 1, depression, anxiety, PTSD. I take medication and am on disability for it because every time i try to asimilate back into the real world i fall flat on my fucking ass.

We're working on it. Doesn't really matter though because my meds work wonders and i have had no symptoms since ive started them.

I don’t normally post here, but psychotic depression here. Prescribed abilify. Many hospitals.

Hospitalization sometimes is for the better. I just hope you get to be at "calm" hospitals...

fuck abilify

I’ve been to some shit ones, but I’ve also been to some decent ones as well. I really recommend silver hill if you are in the tri state area, they got me off of my Xanax dependency after being prescribed a crazy dose by a douchebag doctor
Big facts

Those hospitals are okay and i learned a lot from the courses there during my stay but I'll never forget the friends I made and the shenanigans we fukken pulled at the ones I was sent to that were at max capacity with low staff. I. Met my girlfriend at the last one i was at and we burned our room numbers into each others arms.

Attached: 15641243534822177903196751350432.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

Here we have what is referred to as a "super hospital", mixes somatic and psychological on the same block. We don't share wards, of course.

That seems... kinda Clive Barker-romantic heh

How have none of you heard of ayurvedic medicine. You are all dumb as fuck!

recreation is medication

Attached: 1564107927821.jpg (750x742, 394K)

what lead to the diagnosis