Convert me to your religion , if you convince me I'll convert

Convert me to your religion , if you convince me I'll convert.
Or become an atheist (I believe in God )
Only logic and facts no feels and" just believe"

Attached: image.jpg (557x800, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._C._Sproul#Career
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Religeon is something ment between you and God(and or Gods) if someone else is needed to assist you in learning or woeshipping then religeon is not for you. My suggestion is to read the old testament alone, then proceed with life as you see fit.

Auto correct is actually gay

Im giving chance to these religious guys I see everywhere ,in every thread , no one yet gave concrete evidence for what he believes , so I'm asking them to do it

Checked

Well like everything, theres no evidence for it. Science can't prove it's theories right, but that doesn't mean science is dead wrong. Evidence may or may not be found, it's a matter of faith. Scientests have faith in their beliefs, while christians have faith in theirs. God(and or Gods) can't be proven or dissproven.

The old testament is fullllll of a bunch of rules regulations and rituals which real Christians dont do anymore. OP should read both the old and the new testament bc Jesus' life and his teachings superseded a huge portion of the old ways. OP should read both testaments but if he just wants to read one then the new testament s a better place to start

Attached: Sniper.png (980x742, 266K)

So your saying , it's all just a load of crap , just believe , is very stupid thing to say , I believe in God because it's impossible the world came out of nothing

What about the Quran

Yeah but then Corinthians and Romans came and fucked it all up by instilling the exact same old testament shitty rules and then some

>805559537 reddit atheism is cringe. Be a Christian to spite them at least.

Living your life to spite others is pathetic
And I'm not an atheist

My religion believes that the only TRUE word of God exists in math and physics and our ministers are engineers.

Attached: god.jpg (294x452, 15K)

Sign me up

except jesus said that not a jot or tittle of the old testament law shall be changed and he in fact came to fulfill it not end it

More or less the same except a large number of people follow the rules fervently in what is called sharia.

I'm not really sure what I believe. I was raised Christian, but over time my faith kinda faded. I believe that there's some kind of higher power, but I don't know what it could possibly be. The big bang theory just seems stupid to me, as the matter and energy has to have been present beforehand for that to happen. The universe has to have been created at some point, be it by a god, or by something else. I don't believe it's just been "there" forever. But for the universe to be created, something must have been there to create it, which is a bit of a paradox. My mind can't really grasp the concept of eternity I guess.

Same , what I have become to accept is that God is the creator of everything including time and the laws of logic . That means the laws that apply to the universe don't apply to God , meaning the univese needs a creator but God doesn't because the laws of logic don't apply to him

Recursive AI self-improvement that will begin with the creation of agi will quickly result in the physical manifestation of god upon the earth.

Attached: PPTCountdowntoSingularityLog.jpg (1177x904, 135K)

I disagree with that. It's just another "just believe" scenario with nothing to back it up. If you have to stop thinking about something in order for it to make sense, it doesn't make sense at all. What reason would somebody have to believe in God other than the promise of heaven, or the fear of hell? I think the reason most people blindly believe in what a book has to say is because they're afraid of what might happen if they don't.

Not quite, science is observation and the serach for Underlieing paterns in real world phenominon. It generaly goes, notice weird shit -> come up with idea why weird shit happens -> try doing something related to the weird shit and see if it follows with your theory -> change theory acordingly

Of course thats not the whole thing

There seems to be this whole idea of "science vs relgion", there is no need for it though. If it makes someone feel good, or do good, why try to stop it. If you beleaving in god makes you threat your fellow man better then go for it. Where i draw the line is where its used to hurt people, where relgious ideas are used to alienate a group of people and hurt them.

Science and religion are mutaly exclusive. Science is about explaining the world and relgion is about what you beleve is rightious.

>Only logic and facts no feels and" just believe"
Well then it seems religion is not for you.

do you have a logical argument for God?

Christ almighty, fuck your spelling. I cant even.

Based on everything created needs a creator ,

"Convince me," is code for: "Try to defeat my subjective will; regardless of any objective evidence you present."

Humans create things, nothing in the universe was "created", that's just projecting anthropomorphism onto the world around us. When a tree grows some leaves you don't say the tree "created" those leaves do you?

Not really, I want to see why people follow the religion they follow
According to the bible , prophets argued non believers with facts , but non believers preferred inherited religion and were punished and her is the question what makes modern day religious people different than past non believers if no logical argument is brought up

Catholic masterrace

I'm referring to the material that made the bigbang possible , , trees are made from atoms , and these atoms surly came from somewhere

Prove it

>somewhere
>God

do these things equate?

At first I thought the pic was Blue Waffle put through Deepdream

People mostly follow religion based on what is known as "fideism." Meaning it's subjective; not objective.

Fideism is anti-Thomist. Meaning that it's very difficult to objectively convince anyone of anything religious who is not a Thomist.

Otherwise, I agree with you. You can only argue with facts, but there are too few people who can do that when it comes to religion.

No the old testament is like the original game. The New Testament is the Jesus DLC which is why Jews don't believe in it because they are cheap and don't want to shell out for another book. The Quran is like Mods that you can install to make your religious experience whacky or more violent. That's Western religion.

Old testament was for complete control of societal and economic development. New testament was for the ones who liked the story but were sick of all the stipulations and sacrifices.

Nowadays religion is used as a coping mechanism for the pointlessness of existence. The average person doesn't handle the fact that there is no meaning or greater purpose to life other than the little bit you do with it while you're doing it.

To think that people who had barely figured out how to fertilize crops could figure out and nail down every aspect of creation and existence is a huge leap of faith on it's own.

Even Reformed Protestants are Thomist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R._C._Sproul#Career

So, in spite of the fact that Roman Catholic soteriology is still a complete fucking trainwreck after turning traitor on Augustine these past 1000 years, they're still THE BEST when it comes to apologetics.

Alvin Plantinga is a "properly basic" question-begging asshat.

Hedonism is the one true religion, no need for all that god nonsense. Just do what you want until you die

If you considers God a place

Thanks for the insight manPlease provide facts not feelings

i can't believe how smallbrained people are to really think God can be proved as simple as:

i see atom, God did it

Can you explain it to me

Thomism is a fucking joke nobody takes some fanatic eunuch's awful misrepresentation of Aristotle seriously anymore

Ai scales with compute, artificial general intelligence and the end of human driven progress are coming soon.

Attached: lipson-chart-2-900x506.jpg (900x506, 38K)

Do what you want, and if hell exists it’d be much less boring than heaven

The fact that so many religions have been created over the years shows that it's just a convenient method of garnering support and influence. It was needed to control society when society was compromised of people barely smarter than modern orangutans.

There are no facts when it comes to religion, other than the fact that it's a coping mechanism.

i have conjured these straws with my hedonistic powers I AM LITERALLY A FUCKING GOD

Attached: mermaid_curvedandstraight_2048x.png (625x625, 68K)

>the fact that so many ideas have been created over the years....
>the fact that so many ideologies have been created over the years....
>the fact that so many laws have been created over the years....
>the fact that so many interpretations of nature have been created over the years....

etc etc etc

I can't believe how small brained people can be to be live things come out of nothing
>I see atom , it came from nowhere
You are much like the christcucks you don't believe in God , because you can't feel him , you think there is a better explanation but you provide nothing ,

And it won't stop there. The amount of compute leveraged in ai on average is doubling every 6 months, all it takes is one breakthrough to create general intelligence in machines and then a supercomputer to run it and we have a hard takeoff scenario wherein technological progress and the rate of societal change goes vertical, driven exponentially by divinely intelligent, recursively self improving machine intellects

Attached: lipson-chart-3-696x392.jpg (696x392, 25K)

The facts are in Thomism. It's the hard fact of logic itself. You can't "feel" Thomism, user.

That's retarded , doing what you want without looking out for consequences , is what children do ,

lol your argument literally rests on "you can't FEEL him"

I know you're regurgitating what you heard on YouTube, but I never said atoms came from nowhere did I? Believe it or not, this may be hard for your brain to comprehend, but the only options on the table aren't literally just God/nothing

Which means you don't take logic seriously anymore.

>facts
>Thomsim

lol k

This is my point

Influence and support.
Control and ownership.
The church ran the country for the longest time.
It was a convenient method to control massive amount of uneducated people.

nah it just means logic moved on past a guy who believed a crucifix started talking to him and that a piece of bread turns into the body of a 1st century jew when a self-castrated wizard says it does

This makes sense , to be considered as a hypothesis , but until you prove it it stays just a hypothesis , like the trinity

What I am saying is that feelings must always be derived from facts alone. Facts are objective. Feelings are subjective.

Subjectivism is why we're in this mess. We forgot the facts, but just because we forgot them in some dusty corner of the library doesn't mean they don't exist.

Water is wet. Technically the only other answer is Jew.

It was honestly a Joke but I will prove it.

What are the other options then , you didn't provide any
And you are like every atheist I meet , so arrogant

ok provide a factual argument for God's existence that isn't speculative like "hurrr i see universe... hmmmmmmm,, GOD DID IT"

>implying the burden of proof

you're the one saying God did it, most people just accept that we don't know and probably can't know

Then you're misrepresenting Thomism. A lot.

Logic means rejecting your own genetic fallacy.

how is that misrepresenting Thomism, Thomists literally believe in transubstantiation lmao

There is more real world evidence of religion as a whole being used as a control mechanism for large amounts of people to achieve a singular goal where it would not have happened in the civilization they existed in otherwise vs. There actually being an omnipresent, omniscient being that controls and creates all things. Many have tried to paint the picture and it all ends up looking the same.

god is not god

Attached: keeeeeeeeeeeek.jpg (274x184, 5K)

Sometimes I think this videogame was inspired by real life events of a neo nazi that was involved with the mafia.

The best illegal white thing he could find like the suit he's pimping is the catholic church.

The church in their power hid him like a priest and gave him a second chance at life with absolution. When the churches power overrules a country's laws to protect you that's your faith being rewarded because there is a God.

Attached: 220px-Hitman_2_artwork.jpg (220x315, 14K)

>most people accept that we don't know
You said there were other options but you provided none ,
My idea is that in the scenario that we have 3 options , claim a person did it , or claim it happened by itself , or I don't know . We pick the most logical option which is someone did it , saying I don't know , means that you base your arguments on feelings

There is a divide between the mono and poly theistic and it's interesting to see how people relied less and less on multiple vs singular gods in the more recent history.

Live has only one purpose :
To live forever.
(survive, pass on DNA)
Believing in something supernatural is like believing in winning the lottery,
Just because you want something, doesn't make it true.
Realise that your believing that there is something bigger or even an afterlife, is just your brain's futile attempt to achieve immortality.

literally just google cosmology and look at all the alternate theories other than hurp hurp GOD DID IT

This is the most retarded argument I have ever heared

>We pick the most logical option which is somebody did it

wait what, why is it logical to think that even if something did make the universe it's a "somebody"?

Before all of that people tried to destroy the church with their memes. I don't believe in any of that shit. Maybe an idiot had nice things but good or evil it's all the same shit. I believe there are occult secrets in freemasonry i don't need to know what those secrets are.

Be Christian if you Choose to Accept Jesus he will save you and you will be forgiven, there is still time for you to repent for the sins you have commited onto the earth, each Christian has their day in heaven and is blessed under God. But if you don't kneel before god you will not recieve it.

My idea is that there is a creator , and I do realize that religions tend to be tools of control , I'm looking for the real religion , one that can ascend into the facts realm , not the hypothesis

Shut the hell up

Don't regard that , I found it the appropriate way to express my idea , it doesn't have to be a somebody maybe it's a computer , and nothing would change

Nice argument , I am convinced

This user has it.

They understand the real situation. We have to cope with the things we cannot change. Religion in every iteration gives a comforting reassurance that as long as you do what you are told that death in its terrifying finality will be an easy and enjoyable experience. The only thing that none of us can get away from in life, death requires a cope and religion conveniently provides this while also laying out the way you are supposed to act, feel and think.

dude are you literally damaged? saying I don't know isn't an argument, it's accepting the limits of human epistemology, it's not a positive statement, you're the one making the claim, simply asserting God did it and saying this is the most logical option isn't an argument. Actually provide an argument.

Makes sense , this is the closest thing to my idea , that we are here to active perfection , immortality being an aspect of it , this is based on pseudoscience though and no real studies made about it

Unfortunately since there is no evidence of a creator that will never happen. You can't verify something that is not in evidence. The scientific method was developed to combat this very thing and has resulted in disproving thousands of things that were, before the scientific method, attributed to a God or gods. With every iteration the human species gets better at demonstrating the nature of our universe and at no point has a guiding hand or presence been detected. All is as it is.

Can you prove that

I'm agnostic so I'm gonna play both sides.

Universe started with Big Bong.
All events preceding that nobody has a fucking clue.
People saying particles or some shit started it from other universes.
I believe wholly in that all events after the Big Bang are simply just nature running its course and religion was created by insecure dummies.
But how did the Big Bang start? Could've been a great, bearded man. Could've been some being we can't comprehend. I believe a deity could have a hand in that but that alone.

But on what do you base your assertion that a creative force is necessary? You cannot prove that all that is hasn't always existed in some form or another while this is exactly what science has ascertained based on observable phenomena (and not that it all 'came from nothing').

The closest thing to a creator that I would be willing to accept is something like molecular sentience. That the atoms that make everything up are actually doing it on purpose so that they can better observe themselves. The need for a outside creator leads to the rabbit hole of how did the creator come into existence. Nothing couldn't have just created itself right? Unless the raw material was always there on a quark level or maybe smaller and it had it's own intelligence that we as amalgamations of these sentient atoms/quarks whatever you might call it cant observe it properly.

That is a hugely faith based idea itself and its probably bullshit.

okay well that's not God then is it lol?

The argument that your shit is tired and it got old?

This is retarded because it goes against the human condition, which should be to strive to overcome themselves rather than give in to the base desires. To go further and say they are the only things that matter? We have a name for such demonic people, psychopaths.
If you engage in and pursue only instant gratification you burn out your dopamine receptors and also reduce the levels of dopamine in your brain leading to depression and literal shrinkage of brain matter, everything in life that is not the pursuit of base desires fades into the grey background and becomes unimportant and non-enjoyable, then you become locked into this hedonistic treadmill via addiction thus becoming a slave to your own impulses.
Of all the great things man has accomplished, the depressed man has had no part, genius is the suppression of instant-gratification in the pursuit of passion. When a society represses it's sexuality it flourishes, when it does the opposite it declines and degenerates. As it was in Rome so to is it in the west.
Furthermore christian values have been rejected in the west, thou shalt not worship false idolatry (think of celebrity worship, people worship these dysfunctional people and mimic their dysfunction).

Attached: 1556031420164.png (616x504, 487K)

No seriously repeat it again I'm not sure I memorized it the first time.

Attached: 41R8Y3stplL._SX425_.jpg (425x361, 16K)

(Continued:)
Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Revelation 3:20
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
The path to hell is paved through heaven, and the path to heaven is paved through hell. If you allow hedonism to control your actions you invite demons into your heart, and you will never be satiated, you will never be content to sit in a room and contemplate life, you will never have peace and you will always be chasing the next hedonistic pleasure. The natural consequence of sin is hell, and the natural consequence of virtue is heaven. Imagine being able to go through life and just be happy without any kind of drug or alcohol, to be perfectly content with being a good neighbour, a good father, a good husband. To have to all be easy and enjoyable and to want for nothing more whilst building and growing your various passions and possibly starting a busiess out of them when you get good. Then one day grow old surrounded by people who love you and will take care of you.
Or alternatively you could get drunk/high/ fuck around, spend your money on frivolous shit that makes you happy for 5 seconds, get medicated for depression instead of fixing the lifestyle causing it and slowly degenerate into a lowly wretch who one day wakes up an old man at 50 with nothing to show for it except various std's and a huge gaping hole in his heart that he can never hope to fill.

Attached: 1532434478333.png (1000x1000, 261K)

Aquinas based his entire theory in flawed logic. There is no reason to assert that the universe was ever created. Observable phenomena that have never broken down at any level (even the quantum) show that the sum of mass and energy cannot be created or destroyed, only transferred. By this evidence do I assert that the universe has always existed, in differing forms, and has only ever changed. The universe is not finite in time.

ITT

TL;DR

holy shit, nice one...totally screencap'ed (pun intended)

Look at what your verses want from people. It requires you to act a certain way and believe a certain thing because otherwise you arent a productive member of society. Plenty of hedonistic people are happy and have loving families. You have to subscribe to and enact the beliefs so that you can be a good cog for the divine machine. If you were just off doing whatever you wanted all the time the governing body couldn't use you properly. And other people might see you enjoying yourself and follow along. The church cant have that because they lose money/influence/power.

A creative force is necessary , because of the existence of the creation , it may be something we don't know , but it still exists

Thanks for taking the time to shitpost this nugget of gold.

>calling it creation

why are you begging the question?

A creative force is only neccessary when you need to justify what is there.

No. Reality could have and by weight of evidence likely has existed always. You can't create something that has no beginning. Calling it 'creation' does not add weight to your argument. The sum of mass and energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

It's always been there and it's always just been happening. Everything we think we know about the big bang is probably bullshit as weve never gotten an actual look at anything to do with it. It's so far past that everything is speculation. The universe could have always existed the exact way it does now and it wouldn't be able to be proven any easier.

define the "beginning "

That's my point exactly. You cannot because there cannot be one when proven facts of reality are what they are.

No beginning = no creation = no creator

Law of Conservation of Mass-Energy = no beginning

Creation implies that there was nothing before there was something. They are all unverifiable theories that people play popularity over.

>we don't know anything
This is my point , everyone arguing here is retarded , we can't prove anything , we can only disprove by eliminating what doesn't follow the laws, then again , we don't know if the whole universe has the same laws so we can't prove or disprove anything
Tldr: read it you faggot

That's not the point I was trying to make, the point is hedonism is inherently bad for you and leads to moral/physical/spiritual degeneration. I genuinely believe people would be better off living without an endless deluge of pornographic smut and big budget capeshit being shovelled in their faces. Theres a reason it's free, theres a reason attention spans have plummeted and depression and mental illness has skyrocketed despite consistently rising quality of life since the advent of the internet.
The human brain evolved in nature, then we transitioned to a state that was at the ideal level of stimulation for us, we no longer live in such a state. Now society consumes and consumes and can't stop looking at it's smart phones, everyone is addicted to something, most can no longer sit in a room by themselves and contemplate life. then when the lifestyle makes them sick they seek pills to medicate the pain away instead of addressing the the cause of their sickness. Through it all peoples ability to think critically and reason have plummeted. The hedonism of the west is a control mechanism to keep the population stupid and docile. Yes the church used to be behind that, as psychopaths always flock to the highest levels of power in any given society, they use whatever means they have at their disposal to control their human livestock, now it happens that they use degeneracy/hedonism instead of religion because the times have changed.

Based

this is based but you don't have to sacrifice your brain for a dumb religion to counteract it

Actually it is demonstrable that the universe has always existed. Not in its current form as that is also demonstrably impossible due to the effect of entropy. However in a system with enough TIME, for example, infinite, small enough quantum fluctuations (also demonstrable) can occur to cause singularity, which then would according to demonstrable features of our reality diffuse and succumb to entropy again. Eventually infinite such singularities would occur and in each one the random nature of those fluctuations would result in a different universe with similar foundation but a finite number of possible configurations.

We have been here before and will be here again.

>Through it peoples ability to think critically and reason have plummeted
>that's why i've gone back to a religion which was more or less historically debunked (Ehrman, Bultmann, Sanders etc etc) to make me feel good

You look like you know what you are talking about ,

if you only want logic and facts than why the fuck are you searching for a religion? religion, not the possibility of the existence of god, but religion was made to aid man in his times of need, confusion and hopelessness, it is but a tool to give you a false sense of meaning and explain the things you cannot know.

Never said that, I have been an atheist my entire life. Their is ancient wisdom in the bible that basically equates to a guidebook to human existence (although you must be selective about what is good and bad). I like to think of god as a metaphor for the universe and if you go against his teachings on how to human correctly you will have a bad time. For example you have sex with everyone, contract aids. You get angry and punch someone, get a concussion and jail time, you engage in wanton hedonism, you suffer depression and a general shittening of your life as everything gradually gets worse and you get older.

Basically follow gods directives and you'll be good, don't follow them and the consequences will be shit.

We can demonstrate that mass and energy in sum can never be destroyed nor created and we can even detect and predict things based on that fact as far as EVERY visible star. While we cannot say we have proven it is the law everywhere in the universe, it has been true everywhere we can detect and everywhere that has been detectable since the birth of this configuration of our universe. It stands to reason that, with what we know, that since it applies to everything observable and has been found to be applicable to every new thing we have detected since it's discovery, the Law of Conservation of Mass-Energy can be considered universal and obviously much better demonstrated than anything relating to religion.

To my offspring it's semen from my balls.

Most people through history have not been intellectuals that sat in rooms doing nothing but thinking about life. Most of history has required us to work constantly to survive. We dont live in that world anymore the rules dont apply the same way anymore. There are a lot more people in the modern world sitting around thinking about dumb shit than in any time before. We have achieved the ability to be lazy. Its something an inconceivable amount of people have strived to get to throughout existence.

>For example you have sex with everyone, contract aids. You get angry and punch someone, get a concussion and jail time, you engage in wanton hedonism, you suffer depression and a general shittening of your life as everything gradually gets worse and you get older.

imagine needing bible to see this

Can you site evidence for what you claim

You take everything for granted and you're a retard.

Imagine several sheets hanging in a gentle breeze
They are lined up beside each other
As they move in the wind there are changed in the sheets appearances (entropy)
Sometimes the sheets may touch together altering both of their appearances (singularity and entropy)
Agree with you man

You can't equate a physical law to religion , nor can you disprove one by the other

Imagine thinking something ancient like beastiality is sanitary and won't create another pandemic like AIDS while adding it to your political beliefs

Hey nobody should be fucking animals. That's inherently not a good thing to do.

Simple and to the point have a (you)

what the fuck are you on about? do you need the Bible to stop you fucking animals?

If you can prove there was no act of creation, then there was no creator.

Islam is the answer , brother , inb4 pedophile warlord : Shia Islam doesn't have these claims , the prophet in Shia Islam is merciful , kind and heroic

The bible codifies it, but yes people are really that stupid that they can't see the consequences of their actions/don't care about the consequences of their action because they have bought into the satanic religion of "do as thou wilt". People evolved with religion, it was one of the major group selection methods driving human evolution through the middle ages, alot of people, if they don't have religion, fall to celebrity worship and leftist indoctrination because it provides them with a sense of community and purpose that they can't create for themselves.
I take nothing for granted, I preach only good mental and physical health. if your idea of freedom from subsistence farming is to sit around all day in a room being bored then that's a problem on your end, that time should be used to innovate or improve yourself and your surroundings. Pursue of that which you find meaningful. My message is you should find meaning in healthy outlets instead of indulging in base animal desires and thus degenerating into something less than human.

But you haven't proven that there wasn't an act of creation , if we prove that energy is conserved , we prove that the energy remained the same not the universe anyone can argue that there are other planes of existence , the spiritual world being in them

It's just one of many examples of people that I've heard. It's worse than hypocrisy when shitting on religion.

These are the types of people who shit on religion. You could just not take it seriously.
And the whole God idea came from having the common sense of realizing life is semen and how worthless masturbation is.

Who created God?

That's why the Sunnis have been slaughtering your bitch asses for 3000 years. Go away ahmed.

That question is answered somewhere in this thread , read it retard

Put yourself in these old people's shoes for a second. Say you do have sex at orgies. How hot can the bitches you're fucking be?

It's more of an experiencing foreign poverty kind of thing. Nevermind me.

I'm still triggered about the answer to my hitman videogame post.

Therein lies the problem with the entire idea.
It's a nesting doll full of empty promises.

>3000 years
You know nothing
Sunnis have been butchering us , because we are the truth , read about ALI IBN ABI TALEB

Attached: image.jpg (474x266, 34K)

You have no power here saracen!

There may well be other planes of existence, however the Law of Conservation of Mass-Energy has proven that they do not interface with ours, because no energy or mass has been added or taken away. So yes, the Law of Conservation of Mass-Energy does in fact preclude a creative act.

nice quads

Bone cancer in children?

Yeah little quick search, you guys didn't decide that there was a different successor until 780!? The fuck took you so long dingus?

Not my point , the law of conservation of mass_energy doesn't prove that the world has no biginng , because it asks another question where did all this energy come from , if it were here from the beginning , then the Big Bang couldn't have possibly happened

What is that referring to

>>implying the beginning happened
>>implying there was nothing before it began
>>its always been there and were just trying to justify infinity.

Is an infinite being the rules do not apply to him.

Unknown uncharted no data available.

It's the most natural thing in the world. You just "get" that there is a physical universe force like gravity that is a sentient conscious being. You then speculate about gods family.

The texts that we have are what i got from proverbs and genesis that wisdom was a force when nothing was around. God was around and then created shit.

One thing that i like to remember is the entire Traditional martial arts bullshido vs mixed martial arts sports cagefighting arguement. Theoretical physics being traditional martial arts.

You cannot physically experience walking in a black hole. For all i know these people are making shit up. So on their austism and retardation i say pass.

People's schizophrenia of hearing God's voice is more valid and valuable

The muslim up there

Curry.

I didn't imply anything , I was just showing the flaw in your argument
Also checked

I'm the Muslim , is the 740 you are referring to in Christ calendar or Islamic calendar

Furry

Gravity is observable on large and small scales. You cant compare god to something that occurs when something's has great mass. God is not measurable and trying to justify god with what science has actually observed in our non faith based reality is a cop out and you dont get to piggyback on what we can actually show is not god.

The one the world works on man, c'mon. 740 anno domini.

>implying losers watching stars and speculating are more hot shit than religion.

They will never get anywhere far where all the interesting shit is. Finish the ocean first.

>From the beginning
>Thinks the big bang was the beginning
You have failed to read my posts. Namely , where I outline the interactions of entropy and the law of conservation.

The big bang was not the beginning. There was no beginning. There cannot have been because the mass and energy cannot have been created for there to be a beginning. The big bang was a fluctuation on an infinite timeline.

Nice I got quads

Saying beginning by definition is stating that nothing was happening before it started.

>people hearing voices in their heads are more credible than years of scientific research
What is the shape of the earth ?

The ones that have the capacity to think about any of it are what I'm referring to. The average is the average for a reason. Most people are content with a 9to5 and tv until it starts over. The ones that strike out arent the useless ones.

>great mass
>ass church mass

I was trying to describe a large aircraft or helicopter landing.

Usually Islamic events are , on the Islamic calendar , if you are referring to the , succor after the prophets death , then know that the prophet stood people and told them that Ali is their Mawla , the meaning of this word is debated Shias believe that Mawla means succor Sunnis say it just means friend which is obvious bullshit

Not really , there could be multiple beginnings and multiple ends , we don't know , just like with every thing else

Space is creepy. fuck going out to verify that shit.

I guess you can really take the data and observe /prove that it is round.

I always thought growing up that round earth theory was really Jewish.

Ok this is going to clarify my question to you.

In 632 A.D. Mohammed dies
In 740 A.D. The first Shia state is created in Mahgreb

Why did it take 108 years in real time for the shia to decide there was a different successor?

Jews hacked our eyes

Nothing is beginning or ending it's always been in a constant stream.

Galileo. I thought it made more sense to be with the people who opposed Galileo.
In the 90s as a kid being told th earth was round because it was too big and it rotates but you don't feel it felt like a really gay shill it was pretty gay. I think Disneys the lion king was out in theaters

Some gay sexually immoral shit like the hunchback of notre dame where the grown man laughs like a dumbass

Ok thanks for clarifying
The formation of a Shia empire is actually impressive to begin with. Because Shias were in the minority , and still are right now Shias are only 13% of the Muslim world ,
But I don't see how that disproves Shia Islam

Seems to me you fellas had a new testament moment and got tired of working so hard for the faith

You're Ali ibn seems like a conveniently similar jesus

Maybe all this physics theories and God shit is like round earth.

It's spinning but we don't feel it or fall off course it's too big so the ground is flat.

The Taqqiya is strong with you

You and chinks make me lose my faith.

We can't prove that we have gone full circle of not proving anything
I feel lost , I bet this is how Dicart felt until he finally decided to lie to himself

You didn't answer my question. There should have been an immediate reaction when mohammed died if he truly said those things. But the shia faith didnt emerge for 108 years after the death of your prophet.

So we fix a problem of understanding how something can come to existence by defining a maker that cannot be defined by the laws we can make?
Well then, I say the universe has always existed and is ruled by laws that we cannot figure out since we as a species will only live for a minute amount of time.
We are to small to grasp the enormous universe, like an ant have no concept of politics. And we are to large to see the secrets og the building blocks we consist of.

You can check everything I said on Google ,
Taqya is not what you understand end to be

That's all there is to do until we figure out a way to finally answer it definitively. Find an idea that makes you happy and fucking live it. Nothing matters apart from that you enjoyed doing it.

Nah mate, become an atheist and eat a block of cheese all by yourself, No god can stop you from doing so

Answer this with a clear answer

Have you really researched anything
The imam ALi was supposed to be the caliph , but because Umar and abo baker , wanted to take the power to themselves , they made an agreement in somewhere called saqifah , imam Ali was preparing the prophets body for a funeral , and didn't want to start a war so he remained silent , there is a Video on you tube called (always the brides maid the life and times of Ali ) it's maid by a non Muslim I propose you watche it

This is it then , I'm Dicarted

But it's like you being a caveman and trying to play God with cheat codes as a real life videogame. How does it even work in the first place?

If i cannot open a coconut i shouldn't be able to build a spaceship and do the chemistry and physics myself.

Too many sci fi cartoons growing up. I actually think you can create artificial stars suns and black holes if you do space gardening with the right chemistry.

Why did it take 108 years after Mohammed died for the first shia to come about? That's all I'm asking. Its strikingly similar to what the Christians did 1000 years before you all with the new testament reformation. It's a trope in all three abrahamic religions. I'm more prepared for this than you are .
Are you Zaidi, Ismaili or Ithna Ashari?

It's creepy to think the universe is nothing. Open field like the white room in dragon ball z.

If it gets you through it gets you through man.

I always base my understanding from dragon ball series and mixed martial arts how grappling exposed kung fu

theres no evidence for god, so there u go

Kek.
You got to the sweet meat quick.

I am twelver
I thought I answered your question but I'll be more clear
Shias aren't a new religion up until the civil war happened the term Shia of Ali was hardly used , like wise the term Sunni was non existent too , everyone was referred to as a Muslim , and all had the same practices but after the civil war the differentiation started happening , so Shias don't exist as a religion , it's a naming the naming appeared after 100 years , but that doesn't matter

well - theres figuratively no potatoes to go about, so meat it is

So it's not even a reformation it's just he said she said? If Abu Bakir was chosen hes was chosen. Where is the proof that Ali was supposed to be caliph?

I think the bulk of thread already happened, op gave up and accepted that there is no meaning or way to figure it out yet.

figure what yet? Theres no evidence, so u gotta be atheist

Hadith al ghadeer

When you die, you're permatripping on existence like it's a psychedelic drug.

Well what we do have is imagination, and this is a good example. We are so insignificant in the big picture yet we try to center everything around our self, just like any other living thing.
Think about the vast amount of resources needed for making a star generating machine, not something that can be accomplished by humans.
Rescently it was suggested that we could terraform Mars with some aerogel. How the hell are we going fix a atmosphere on Mars when we can't even take care of our own. There is no God, there is no future for humanity, and we will never go out and colonize space.
Just make the best of your life, treat your common man and woman like you want to be treated. If you do this, you will have a better life, other people will have a better life, and you will have made a difference in the small time that man will exist.
When you know there is no afterlife, life becomes more precious, and the negative impact that you can have on other people's life can become unbearable leading you to become a better person. Religion is a free pass to being an asshole, and accepting your fate how ever miserable it might be. Fight for your self and your fellow man.

no, u just die

So they murdered the guy who didn't agree with Mohammed deciding on his cousin and then the war escalated. God isn't real so he didnt shoot a rock though his body. More like someone ran him through with a sword as he was trying to mount his she camel

>How the hell are we going fix a atmosphere

Cows and shit

An atmosphere, I'm not native English so sometimes I make mistakes

Pretty much.

Blast carbon dioxide gas at high speed over a gold surface and it will create O2 and c0

grammar, dipshit. It wasnt a question

Trolling is a art.

We have all the solutions, and have had them for many years now yet CO2 emission haven't even stagnated yet. Face it, we are doomed, and doomed by our own hand. We are as individuals brilliant but as a population extremely stupid. Try to make a difference in your life time, and when you die at least you can safely say to your self that at least you did something. The small effect might just mean that your children won't live in the time where the shit hits the fan.

he admitted he made a mistake

You missed the whole point of this thread friendo.
Nothing matters so do what makes you happy.

If it's an art, then none of you are artist.
Weak trolling skills

Dont be a cunt. Cunt.

He ate the bait so hard it came out of his asshole.

So if there is no God you should be a narcissistic dipshit who only cares about own gains and happiness? Then you are as corrupt as the religious

or what, cunt?

Dont be a nigger. Do what makes you happy. Dont be someone else's tool. Read the fucking thread.
Everyone wants to know the answer with irrefutable truth we cant do that yet so be happy and get through it.

You wanna fight about it?

there wont be a fight. i win, u lose

Fiht me cunt

convert to the church of furret
it walccs

Attached: 4_furret-1.gif (512x72, 148K)

Let's flip a coin heads I win tails you lose

I'll fuckin knife you cunt.

I knock your knickers square.

nah, lets play a russan roulete. Heres a semi-automatic pistol and u go 1st

I'll just do a triple backflip 360 noscope and dome you with it

I mean really who doesn't shoot the other guy immediately in that situation

hit or miss - i bet u never hit, huh?

I'll slap my masculine penis on you upper lip

I'll come at you so hard you will look like a motherfucking rainbow sherbert when I'm finished.

Then I'll hold you down and make our balls touch so now you're a faggot.

There have been numerous archeological finds in the past 10 years in favor of Christianity, that cast a shadow of a doubt on atheism. This year alone, they found a signature on some shred of a document with what might be one of the disciple's signatures. But let me go in a different direction, just give me one chance to convince you.

I believe that God is a mathematician and a physicist. I want to create a religion that unifies science and god. There is even a formula for light. God created everything with his infinite understanding of how to manipulate every single atom in the universe, and beyond our universe. See, the more we unravel the secrets of the universe, the more we prove gods existence. Everything is held together by gods calculations and wisdom. His knowledge is infinite because he works with physics that are beyond our understanding. He placed us in the 3rd dimension and probably locked us in this plane of existence. He may have other creatures, or we may be the only ones, who knows? But I'm sure that he observes us from a higher dimension. in his dimension, he controls everything from time, to... Things that I can't begin to understand. God is real, but he's beyond what we can possibly imagine because he lives in a higher dimension. He can control and manipulate every single atom that exists.

Attached: 602f020191b762dac04be22dda1719ed.jpg (710x1210, 109K)

Victory of 1000 victories.

any1, whos locked away and separated exactly to not have that happen

where would u get 1?

jokes on u - u initiated it, meaning u were a fag before this happened

That's my quirk. I CAN GROW MASCULINE PENISES ON OTHER PEOPLE'S BOBDIES! It's the most powerful quirk in the world young midorya

Gabriel's horn refers to the archangel that blows the horn during the apocalypse. This is an obsolete method for calculating I can't remember what. But calculus made it obsolete. Calculus, sweet celestial math.

Attached: DeCyMO5U0AA0MkS.jpg (1200x898, 60K)

God is a coping mechanism and control scheme to keep the population working and providing to the church.

There being a Jesus, there being a disciple, there being crucifixion does not mean there is a God? Many atheists believe there was a Jesus that said he was the son of God. But that does not make God real. I am the son of God, he jizzed me out of the holy ding spirit dong 36 years ago. Go do my bittings niggah

so ive got a big, veiny, masculine penis, but u cant grow 1 yourself? Poor guy

Religion was made up to explain the currently unexplainable, politically manipulate people, and provide an opiate for the masses. Everyone wants a purpose and to feel like they are the chosen or the ordained or the tasked or whatever. It's very easy to believe something you like.

No archaeological findings of people who wrote and were written about in a book can cast doubt on atheism because atheism doesn't care about the people. It's the god, for whom no evidence exists, which atheism denies.

Full retard since sonichu

I already have one but it's in a place you wouldn't expect

>>Real Science Facts

it doesnt count, then

It's where my asshole should be ans my asshole where my dick should be some drawfag should doodle that.

You cant disprove science. You can argue all day, but even the most brilliant minds in astrophysics and theoretical physics know and have confessed that they can't disprove that God exists because. The scientific community is continuously baffled, by the existence of higher dimensions. You don't know shit. What do you do for a living? Did you even graduate high school? You smarter than a theoretical physicist whose entire life is dedicated to unraveling the secrets of the universe? Do you even know that there are possibly 11 dimensions? Scientists think that you can move about freely in time in one of those dimensions. Doesn't that mean that God would be able to manipulate time and space? You're ignorant

I'm a scientist.
I know I can't disprove God, and I'm not trying. The burden of prove is on the one making a hypothesis. I have not stated that there is a God so why should I look for it.
I am on the other hand very convinced there is no God.

No, you're not calling me a retard, you're calling men and women, hundreds of them, with Ph.D.'s and decades of experience in their fields, retards. I listen to them talk and I realize that God himself must be a physicist and mathematician. That's the connection. Science helps us understand gods mind.

Attached: Ehhhhhhhhhhhh_8a975b_5042657.jpg (540x360, 44K)

Hundreds of men and women with PhDs and decades of research into their fields saying they cannot disprove God does not prove God. I take issue with your assertion that there IS a god because you cannot prove or even provide evidence of said God.

Also, speaking as a scientist I can be reasonably assured there is no God due to laws I know hold true at every energy level and in every location, at all scales, throughout reality. I know for a fact that there can not have been any event of creation, because all that is must, in order to function the way it does, always have been.

I do not, however, make public this opinion because it just invites idiots to muscharaterise my arguments and male massive leaps and publicly try to discourse on the topic with no knowledge of the principles at play themselves. Like you.

There is no God. God is impossible because not one single thing can be created nor destroyed, only changed. There was never nothing. If you deny this I challenge you to demonstrate a single flaw in this line of reasoning:
>Matter (mass) and energy exist (demonstrable fact).
>They cannot be either created nor destroyed (demonstrable fact).
>Therefore the sum of mass and energy in the universe now is the same amount that was in it 100 years ago, which is the same as it was 1000 years ago, which is the same as it was at the birth of the current configuration known as the big bang (logical step).
Since nothing has been created nor destroyed, no act of creation took place (logical step).
Since no act of creation took place, there is no creator (logical conclusion).

Mischaracterise*
Make*
Should really not be typing while eating.

There is on the other hand some problems with public stating that one is an atheists as a scientist. We rely on public funding and some of that funding comes from religious people who would not give funding to atheists. Anonomuos surveys of scientists are a bit different though

theres less religious ppl in scientific fields, than in general population.
Delusions r not corelated with education, iq or degree.
And all those god believing scientists didnt provide a single scientific, peer-reviewed paper showing evidence of god, nor proving its existence, so stfu

Correct. If I were to state my entirely logical conclusion that God cannot exist publicly it would bring negative press to my university. We get briefed on such things. For example I'm not allowed to, while representing my university (so literally any public speech or symposium), assert that evolution is a fact and should be taught as such in schools, even though our sister lab has been watching selection pressures on bacteria for months and seeing evolution occur firsthand.

Attached: E0622727-2F1B-4EB6-8C59-DF54E07D7CDD.jpg (1204x1155, 240K)

Attached: B7E35778-269F-4ECE-BB1C-BCF47AD9477D.jpg (1242x1278, 510K)

Attached: 2B0FA934-A69F-4E7B-AC5B-699E5375B69C.jpg (1242x1201, 235K)

Attached: 86585A07-0B78-43A2-BFF2-C0B00524D54C.jpg (1242x1243, 285K)

Attached: 59A762E2-5095-411A-B9A8-4CCABFD218A6.jpg (1199x1256, 300K)

It's this supposed to imply that Obama, a practicing Christian, was Muslim?

Yes that's exactly what it's supposed to say, your a genius

Certainly smarter than someone who, in 2019, when literal memes about it have circulated the internet for years and teachers in every English classroom have posters making sure you can easily see which word is which, can't tell their your from their you're.

Also, you're a fag and Obama was a Christian.

God exists, I ram it in his bummyhole every fortnight.

Humans are the reason for all suffering on this planet and until we all die everything in the natural world is completely fucked.
>Be A Taoist (Daoist)

4 chan is the worst place to get religious advice. Its literally Americans and Europeans arguing over whether or not God (in the Abrahamic scope) is this or that and never realized they are arguing about a religion that has literally 8 reprints over the past 1700 years making it completely different than the religion founded in the 300s A.D. in other words the "King James" bible is the 8th and most modern reprint of the "holy bible", the previous version "The Monks Bible" has 3 additional chapters and mentions Jesus Christ as a Married man. All you know is nothing about something made up and washed to societies liking.