Marshall Barr on facebook. A wife beating piece of shit who doesnt care about traumatizing his 6 year old son...

Marshall Barr on facebook. A wife beating piece of shit who doesnt care about traumatizing his 6 year old son, who hides behind his old, hunchback, vindictive bitch of a mother. Spare me the "not your pesonal army" bs, just fuck with him or dont. I cant touch this personally unfortunately. Do your thing Yea Forums

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190726_005712177.jpg (720x721, 181K)

every 30 minutes,
some new faggot,
comes on Yea Forums,
and begs for a personal army
to go after whoever 'dun hurt muh feelinz'
if anything is proof of newfaggotry,
it's not knowing the psychology of PA requests.
and assuming,
anyone on Yea Forums
gives
a fuck
what some pathetic
faggot (yes, you're a massive faggot)
wants
so she cheated on you, get over it faggot,
so he beat you up, shoot his fucking face,
so you lost the job to him/her, move the fuck on,
but, no, faggots like you will try to lie,
and dump info,
and dump info,
and dump info,
hoping Yea Forumstards will just blindly follow
(when most will wait to turn on your faggoty ass)
what's even more funny is,
faggots like you usually run away
when you realize your shitty army request fails
and everyone realizes
what a
massive
FAGGOT
you are

Mother of ...

Attached: Melania.jpg (1013x1280, 104K)

Fuck off cunt
And hey without the "personal army" bullshit :D

nypa faggot

>wife beater
Sounds like her problem not mine

> Piece of shit
Welcome to the club

>Traumatized 6 year old
Really, who hasnt traumatized a 6 year old, even if by accident

>Hides behind his old, hunchback, vindictive bitch of a mother
Sounds like most of Yea Forums

I dont see anything wrong with this guy. You on the other hand are a beta cuck faggot who doesnt have enough balls to do anything besides go onto a forum website and ask for help like the whiny queer you are.

actually i came here because ik none of yall give a shit. sorry youre such a whiny pussy you cant take a golden oppurtunity to go shit on some incel faggot, even tho u sure can shittalk me. ehh its fine. u probs just agree with him but ur too much of a bitch to admit it, even behind anonymity.

then you and him should have no problem connecting on a personal level. go have a chat faggot, yall can talk about how many tattoos u have and how strong your neckbeard is

>actually i came here because ik none of yall give a shit
and yet you expect us to give a shit about your pathetic drama
>sorry youre such a whiny pussy you cant take a golden oppurtunity to go shit on some incel faggot
the only PROVEN incel faggot here is you, OP, you've proven you are a
COWARD
PUSSY
TOO SCARED TO DO YOUR OWN DIRTY WORK
>even tho u sure can shittalk me. ehh its fine
sure is, faggot.
>u probs just agree with him but ur too much of a bitch to admit it, even behind anonymity.
trying a last ditch psychology trick? I though you knew none of us gave a shit, you retarded faggot.

Attached: def nypa.png (1778x1696, 1.01M)

>youre such a whiny pussy you cant take a golden opurtunity to go shit on some incel faggot

We are shitting on some incel faggot: you.

>u probs just agree with him but ur too much of a bitch to admit it, even behind anonymity.

Shit compared to your faggot ass I kinda like this other guy. Ill admit it freely, I agree with him.

good for you, even more reason for you 2 to go have a chat. sorry you wont even go talk shit off of Yea Forums, even showing your face online is just too much socailizing isnt it?

Nypa
Accusations ≠ verify themselves
You might be the vindictive one trying to fuck some dudes life up because you're a faggot

Wife beater? Why don't she leave?
Traumatize 6 year old son? Life'll traumatize him
Mama's boy? His problem not yours

it's more than a COWARD like you will do, you cowardly pussy

Oh wow you got me so riled up Im going to go talk to him right now!

ahh see unlike you admitted incels i have half a life that can get fucked over on a murder charge. im just trying to give you something to pass the time until mummy tucks you in tonight. all this typing energy but you wont even leave Yea Forums with it. sad

Post YOUR face then if you're not a coward

hm. guy actually seems like probably kind of a cool dude and I would like to know where he got that cowboy hat.

i hope this guy's doing well.

Attached: 1519965655136.jpg (474x624, 73K)

What the fuck are you even talking about, faggot? Murder charge, I thought you wanted Yea Forums to "fuck with him". You sound like a real loser user. Unironically go find some help, maybe talk to someone.

she wouldnt* leave because she doesnt believe in keeping a son from her father. the charges are being pressed, the restraining order filled. I just wanna see the hissy fit hed throw after getting messages from random people online. itd be quite entertaining, for most of us.

I sent him a message telling him some fag was posting his personal information on the internet asking people to harass him, hope this helps.

Attached: 6760802523875.jpg (540x350, 27K)

id catch the murder charge. youd catch somebody telling you how much he wants to beat your ass and yada yada. Risk doesnt beat reward for me.

>doesnt believe in keeping a son from from her father
>the retraining order filled

pick one

not your personal army

You are so dumb

That's her problem not mine
For a guy that hates a pansy Mama's boy you sure love to be that mama
"Oh look, a grown adult in a situation they CHOOSE to stay in, the horror"
Either that or you're trying to captain save a hoe
She's A GROWN ASS WOMAN WHO HAS KIDS AND DONT NEED NO MAN. Hasn't feminism told you already?

You're a bigger faggot than he is entertaining him
You closet homo

NYPA FAGGOT

she picked the first until she was slammed into the street. now shes picking the second. pretty simple if you think about it for more than just a reply

you didn't post jack shit you pathetic faggot. you're just as big a pussy as everyone else here

eek cant even call me a fag? youre slacking Yea Forumsro

of all the places i expected to get some feminist BS this wasnt it. Youre even more fucktarded then i am.

I didn't post anything retard, I sent a message. Do you have trouble with reading comprehension?

>gonna nitpick
you still didn't do shit, faggot. you didn't send him a message, and I can say it with absolute certainty because everyone on here is a pussy afraid to reach out, including you!

It's sarcasm but bs aside
She's a big girl so why you trying to save a hoe?

She can leave
She's a big girl

Haha tone it down you fuckin edge lord

she did leave. restraining orders being filled. i just wanna see the fit hed throw not actually being able to do shit about people talking shit to him. he can be funny to rile up.

Go be a faggot somewhere else
Nypa
Be a man and go do I face to face you faggot
Man to man face to face

You're right I didn't

Oh wait, yeah I did. Oops!

Attached: oof.png (1060x415, 105K)

no one on this site is anywhere near being able to tell people to do shit face to face. You know that as well as i do. I actually have shit i can fuck up and lose from doing that. you have what could be an interesting or at least slightly entertaining convo with him to gain. Risk > Reward

F

You monkey nigger
Instead of focusing on a risk
Focus on a situation that would distance yourself from thoughts of even risking it
Up your amounts of risk levels
Higher things to lose= better life for you

nope, try again you pathetic faggot. your photoshop skills are fucking pathetic!

all i did was fucking crop it. i dont have photoshop im a mobilefag.

You talk like such an insufferable faggot.

BASED!!

N
Y
P
A

Go beg for muh thoughts'n'prayers on plebbit

Lmao. Way to throw a wet blanket over this flaming hot fag-fest.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180922-013437_Instagram.jpg (923x1063, 463K)

>be me
>post to Yea Forums
>Troll newfags
>Kek

Attached: received_2290384904612050.jpg (1597x1600, 87K)

I've been lurking since 2014/15 and have nothing else to do bud

>actually i came here because ik none of yall give a shit
You trying to justify your post with the shittiest argument ever.
Newfag failing to make a raid on someone and now tries to cope with it.
Go back on youtube and watch more Internet Historian videos.

subscribe to callmecarson

looks likes she is about to shit

Kek. Being this much of a newfag. Kys kiddo

I miss when /b would host raids but OP is a faggot.

Download a text bomb app and spam his phone

>responding to pasta
retard

>I miss when /b would host raids
Yea Forums never hosted raids, you summerfaggot. the fact you claim this ever happened proves you are fucking new.
GTFO

Attached: faggot.jpg (762x785, 193K)

what about livejasmin? plants and iron pls

Fuck off back to 9Gag.