Global warming is a fucking scam. Let me explain

Global warming is a fucking scam. Let me explain.
They fuck up temperature reports world wide.
For example, here in my shithole, it is +2C outside, meanwhile Accuweather and pretty much any other weather service will tell me that it is +6 C outside. One day, I found ice floating in bucket with water, yet according to Accuweather or simple Google search "shithole weather" it never went below 0 C.
Same shit is happening during summer, all those scamming weather services say that it is +35 C outside, while in reality it is only +30 C.
I have tried different thermometers, obviously, and all of them were consistent. All of them gave me 99-100 C in boiling water, and all of them gave me 0 C in ice-water mix. All of them gave me same 36-37 C when inserted in mouth.

Only reason why (((government))) supports scientists that say bullshit like that is to free up their roads, so they can drive like kings, and decrease energy consumption, so they could have more of it.

Attached: download (10).jpg (298x169, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theweathernetwork.com/uk/news/articles/the-thermometer-doesnt-lie---or-does-it/31698
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're an idiot. I'm not going to argue with you, because you're wrong. But I WILL call you an idiot. I WILL take the time to do that. You're an idiot.

Found the government sheep

Kys

Their temperature measurement is exactly by 1.5 C too high, compared to real temperature.

>I have a thermometer
>scientists BTFO

Attached: Snapchat-1404624048-1.jpg (852x853, 105K)

Before I do that, please explain why 5 (five) thermometers lie in my case? How the fuck are they measuring temp?

And then there are those of us old enough to remember when weather was milder. Ask anyone my age if summers are way fucking hotter now that 30 years ago, and it's clearly so. Ask a real old timer about 70 years ago, and they'll tell you how summers are hotter and longer than in the old days.

You're just an idiot with no perspective.

You don't need multi-million dollar equipment to measure air temperature with +/- 0.1 C (or K if you like everything scientific) precision.

They measure temperature at various polling stations (very often airports). The measurement point tends to be around a lot concrete (or similar) which can raise ambient temperatures by heat induction.

You're still an idiot with no perspective.

Even if I were to humor you, OP, I immediately saw (((something))) in the corner of my eye. I now know with confidence that you are a faggot.

They also tend to be in direct sunlight and above somewhat reflective surfaces, again raising the temp.

If you had done the same "experiment" 30 years ago, there would still have been an inconsistency.

You're always gonna be an idiot with no perspective.

Feeling is not scientific nor precise.
Records are precise, but finding weirdo who was writing down temperatures daily is difficult/near impossible.
Similar conditions, open area with road nearby. Concrete everywhere and tiny shade over thermometer.
Why +1.5C?

So it is fucking designed to give false values, that is nice.

Plenty of idiots write down temperatures daily. Farmers, for one. We have plenty of non-governmental records of global warming.

As for similar conditions. I doubt it. Does your station look like this? You're comparing driving your Honda to the store with putting a factory calibrated model on the dyno.

Attached: airport-weather-station-20264957.jpg (1300x955, 194K)

>As for similar conditions. I doubt it. Does your station look like this?
Close enough. Wind doesn't blow much and it is protected from sun.
It should not matter during night like at all. But values have significant difference.

More on the topic of you are serious and actually want to learn something.

theweathernetwork.com/uk/news/articles/the-thermometer-doesnt-lie---or-does-it/31698

TL:DR, you don't have a Stevenson screen

This doesn't explain why night figures don't match. During day I expect error, but not during night, especially with zero airflow.

At the airport, fucktard.

I have no airports in my area. Now, how they had measured this?

>For example, here in my shithole, it is +2C outside, meanwhile Accuweather and pretty much any other weather service will tell me that it is +6 C outside.
During night, I forgot to mention. So stop writing about "muh sun heats up shit"
It is wind protected.

Russian?

god does this to scare black peopole

Yes, I accidentally had and they... but I'm not in Russia right now.
But I remember having similar +0.5 - +3 C inconsistencies back there early in the morning (when it was still really dark), but I gave 0 fuck.
Having ice freezing in bucket in area where it doesn't get below zero is kinda strange, especially combined with fact that oil heater kinda didn't cycle at all.

When you get reports of weather, it is from airports, military bases, approved weather stations that keep consistent records for years and report hourly. I used to keep weather records at a LNG facility (because tank expansion is dangerous) and reflect them upon data from other places we subscribed to. It came in on a dedicated printer and we kept it in binders. Ours were often different, but we used it over the larger area to predict demand, too. Then we'd know how much to have the next year, on a given day, at a different predicted temperature. Weather can change pretty widely across a relatively small area. Just mild sunlight can change things, or a snow load on a field. Or being in a valley. My temperature here can be quite a bit off from the reporting station. Meaning, my phone will say it's 65 outside (from the airport), the thermometer in my window will say 62, and the news will say it's 67.

Terrain as well as air currents affect temperature.
There are so many variables possible it is ridiculous. Global Warming though is a scam.

The term should be drastic climate change.

But this is still very low on the list of problems.

The infighting among diverse nationalities is the real problem. Everyone wants to make up their own rules and have it all to themselves. There is very little cooperation anymore.

Humanity is doomed.

The news right now just said it was 2 degrees different than my phone widget. Which is approx 1 degree Celsius.

Measuring temperature during day is not precise, and I would expect +/- 2-3 C difference in values.
But during the night, temperature is more-less uniform (if we have similar surroundings). But in my case their temp is always higher. No matter if I use garden thermometer, window thermometer, or thermometer in car.
>Terrain as well as air currents affect temperature.
Not that much. During day window thermometer and garden may have dT around 5C, while during night, dT is basically zero.
>Humanity is doomed.
Just give me nukes already, I will fix it.
That means that you have weather stations a little bit too far from each other, like 20-30 km apart.
In my case, weather station is not further than 5 km.

What about sea temperatures? Water must be pretty good for measuring temps.