Weird shit that you do in which you find peaceful

Weird shit that you do in which you find peaceful.

I’ll start.

I like to pluck (not shave!!) my asshole pubes with my fingers. There’s something so relieving about it. I want a clean hairless asshole, so I pluck a good amount of pubes from my asshole region every so often. Does anyone know if this method will keep the area free from hair longer as opposed to waxing or shaving one’s asshole??

Also, I like to take the hairs I pluck from my asshole area and stick them to my phone screen. I barely have to press them onto my phone. It’s like the ass hairs stick my static or that the ends of asshole pub follicles are sticky

Attached: 7DB06E06-C9F0-45AA-980C-E42C20182A36.jpg (740x700, 37K)

Bumping because I really want to know what weird shit user does

Attached: 1564008695843.jpg (389x315, 18K)

Attached: what-the-fuck.gif (370x335, 1.53M)

LOL

Well op i dont pull my asshole hairs but some times i take the hair of the crease between my balls and my thigh idk what to call it and twist them up and pluck as many as i can out as once. So your not that weird except the phone thing. Wtf is that all about?

Almost believed you until you talked about that phone bit.

Pee in a glass bowl

Attached: 3674675797543788.jpg (337x600, 54K)

Hey user, I’ve also plucked that region rarely but I’ve done it.

As far as sticking them to my screen for my iPhone... I use it as a physical representation of just how many asshole pubes I plucked during the session. I eventually just wipe the pubes off with a sheet or cloth and do it again. Like right now there’s a few asshole pubes left on my phone screen cuz they didn’t wipe off all the way when I tried clearing them off with a sheet. Basically I just do it to see how many pubes I plucked. I’m sure my hole is looking cleaner over the course of time I’ve been doing this.

Won’t they grow back slower this way?

I used to do this same thing while I sat on the toilet or took a shower wtf

I like to clean around the inside of my anus with sanitary wipes

I don’t know why you don’t believe it... I really drop my plucked ass pubes onto my phone screen..

same

I piss in sinks at public places but only if it's a single person bathroom

I do it on the shitter too and drop them into the water and sometimes gaze at the amount floating.

It’s very relaxing when on a painkiller or two as well.

I feel ya op. I personally like to to grab whole tufts of pubes and yank em out. By the end of the day I have a huge ball of pubes beside me at the desk.

Why do you do this user?

fuck yeah! Glad I’m not alone Yea Forumsro!

Do you pluck your asshole pubes or your cock pubes/ ballsack pubes?

Attached: B27B03C0-34FB-41A8-8A48-DA13A2025573.jpg (737x415, 32K)

Not sure. I just like to fill the bowl and dump it later

Cock pubes mainly. Just because they’re easy to get at when I’m sitting at my desk.

Love you Yea Forumsro. It does mean a lot that I’m not alone..

The best/worst bit is when my cat gets a hold of my plucked pubes ball and decides to play with it.

I always jerk off when I take a shit, no matter where I am. I never finish, because I stop as soon as I'm done pooping. I can't poop unless I'm jerking my meat.

Attached: FB_IMG_1556204195820.jpg (1125x1330, 108K)

Ahh, the cock region hurts except for the ones that grow near the base or on the shaft region. I like plucking the shaft pubes (if that makes sense? They’re the pubes at the base of the shaft) I hate pubes in that area and just feel dirty knowing these unwanted hairs just grow in that area. I hate asshole pubes especially. I wish I didn’t have hair in that area which is why I’m so inclined to pluck my asshole pubes. I miss when my asshole was naturally bald

Yeah bro those shaft hairs are always my primary target too!

I need to pee right now actually. I'll hold it for a while and go in the bowl later

> I miss when my asshole was naturally bald

Same here. But my little bro's bum is still smooth so I play with his when I need to ;)

Fuck yeah man. Those shaft pubes gotta go ya know? Plucking them makes the cock look bigger and nicer overall

I like peeing in sinks too, whenever I can.

Attached: 577435778654675456.jpg (400x587, 59K)

In college I lived in a dorm where every 2 rooms had a shared bathroom between them, and necause they people in the other room never knocked, I just started pissing in my sink in my room instead

lets make this a thing

Definitely :)

It's just so convenient. I either go in the sink or shower if I'm home. Rarely pee in the toilet

Another shaft and base plucker over here. Sex clubbing/sauna regular, so it's important for me to keep on top of for appearances. If kept on top of regularly, it saves so much maintenance and slower regrowth.

Attached: hair-removal_1513587132.jpg (640x1193, 57K)

I too pluck my asshole hairs, I feel like shit will stick to them when I poop and thus I feel dirty leaving them alone.

If I’m not plucking my asshole hair, I fucking love popping blackheads especially on or around my nose. I wish I could just instantly remove them and just look at the dirt that caked itself into my pores. I hate blackheads.

Attached: 1099F705-2B25-4F34-B519-5BB4FBDB03A0.jpg (2468x1536, 374K)

I have a cat, he sleeps in my bed most of nights. Before going to sleep he always licks my armpits. Definitely like that.

The area where my fingertip is located is a hot spot. Anyone else pop this area? When I do, so much fucking shit just oozes out onto my fingernail. Anyone else get this?

Attached: CCF47BAF-C343-47DD-8C91-D14813552696.jpg (2850x1213, 390K)

Not sure if other people do this or not but when my lips get chapped I peel the dead skin off with my teeth and chew on it. I like to see how big of a piece I can get at a time

Not blackheads. It's detritus, yes, but not detrimental unless you remove it, causing a breakout. Feel free to look up info on it before you ruin your pores unnecessarily.

Oh okay, I will definitely look this up. I thought they were blackheads this whole time. I hate how big some of the pores look. Like what the fuck comes out when I attempt to pop them? Sometimes there’s a microscopic black little hair looking piece and other times it looks like an oily little yellowish nugget

Hey so I googled detritus as well as “
Detritus skin, pores, etc” but I’m not seeing any relevant results. Are you sure this is the correct terminology?

Still holding it. Will pee in bowl and post result if someone wanted to see

Short version of it is, your skin can say "fuck it, it's fine as it is" and accumulates dead skin in a pore while managing the microbes. It's just a solid piece of dead skin and sebum that's sloughed off like the rest of your skin. And detritus isn't technical, but it's appropriate here.

Thanks user. I’m gonna pluck more ass pubes in efforts to have a hairless asshole region

If I take a big shit in a public toilet, I dont flush so it can be on display for all to see.

It’s getting to that point where I gotta get lucky to even pluck more than one ass pube out. It depends where I pluck at. It’s hard to see what areas of my ass have more pubes. I’m going in blind every time and just plucking away. Pic related - it’s some ass pubes found near my hole / upper crack

Attached: BBC9A6D3-D909-4435-9112-7E9EA30A566B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

Hell yeah user lol