Being gay is a choice, you have the choice where to stick your dick or rub your vag

Being gay is a choice, you have the choice where to stick your dick or rub your vag

Being transexual is a mental illness, you can't be another gender just because you mutilate yourself and dress different

There are only two genders, if you think you don't belong to one of these two genders you are mentally retarded

Attached: IMG_1282.jpg (674x449, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/15707651-sex-and-culture
start.umd.edu/gtd/about/
en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/genus#Etymology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ya you do have a choice were you stick your dick. You dont have a choice who u find attarctive.

Just because you like burgers and pizza doesn't mean broccoli and carrots aren't better for you

that doesn't refute the point he made at all, you fucking mental midget.
you can choose whether or not to fuck a man. you can't choose whether or not you find that man physically attractive. more to the point, who are you to decide that it's better to fuck a woman than a man? some faggot on Yea Forums?

It totally refutes the point, there is no benefits to being gay, you can't have children out of your ass and not to mention it's bad for your rectum to take in foreign objects hence EXIT ONLY

Also calling me a faggot doesn't make being gay any more right

>Being gay is a choice, you have the choice where to stick your dick or rub your vag
true, although it seems to be more of a biological? mental? illness for men than for women. there is research showing the lesbians can be turned straight and often report happier lives after; not men though.

>Being transexual is a mental illness, you can't be another gender just because you mutilate yourself and dress different
yup

>There are only two genders, if you think you don't belong to one of these two genders you are mentally retarded
yup and or seeking attention

why does there have to be a benefit to being gay? who says there has to be? who says you have to have children? what's wrong with adoption?

I didn't chose to be attracted to women, and I couldn't chose not to be. Even if it was a choice (it's not), it's none of your business who other people fuck and who they don't fuck. As long as it's all consensual, it quite simply does not matter even slightly.

To be disgusted by things that are different than what you're used to is small minded and cowardly. To want to force everyone to adhere to your morals makes you the enemy of all those who value freedom.

Why does it matter if it's a choice or not? They should be allowed to fuck whatever they want if they can consent.

Attached: 1563934405282m.jpg (1024x493, 83K)

Because doing things for the necessity of seeking a benefit is how mankind has furthered itself, when we start allowing people to do whatever they want "because it's not hurting anyone" is how society is going to falter.

If anything being gay just ups your chances of having unprotected sex and spreading STDs like wild animals

Just because you are attracted to the same gender doesn't mean you can't choose to not act on it, it's the same concept with pedofiles

I gotta side with OP on this. If you are transgender, stop, get help. You're sick in the head and need a counselor who isn't afraid to cut the bs to help you.

But they should be allowed to act because they aren't hurting anyone else.

so your argument is that if we allow gay people to be gay, society is going to go to shit and ruin it all? being gay doesn't affect you or anyone else, at all. two men fucking in their house in another state isn't going to disrupt your life. your argument is garbage. what do YOU do to help benefit mankind? are you a net gain for humans? somehow, i really doubt it

Being a moralizing faggot with a superiority complex is a choice. You have a choice on how to handle your insecurities or allow them to fester into being a hateful moralistic asshole who thinks hes better then someone else because you have an insecurity about sexuality.

Being so stuck in insecurities to the point of wishing hate and or violence on other people for such things is a mental illness. You can't be a good person just because you think you know whats right and being different is wrong.

There are only two sexes. Ever since day one the concept of genders even in science was and still is a social concept. They are different things.

But hey we all have insecurities. The difference is realizing you have them and handling them for yourself instead of projecting them on everyone else and being a hateful bitter moral faggot thats just going to make life harder for everyone else.

Deal with your bullshit before you try to deal with anyone elses. Look at the plank in your own eye before looking at the speck in everyone elses.

Western society has gone to shit because of lack of morals, yes

I am sorry that you feel me to be superior to you, maybe if you had taken something in college other than liberal arts/gender studies you could have a sense of morality and a vision of how society could run better.

>western society has gone to shit because people allow innocuous things that i don't like to happen
>waaaah waaaahhh

i dont care who say what gender are they, i would even have sex with nice feminine traps

i only care when an "i am a woman" man go to competitions (like sports) and beat the shit out of women earning a lot of money. thats totally unfair

arguing over the legitimacy of social constructs (or their basis in reality) is like bringing a spoon to a hot dog eating contest. If you want to live in a pure world, it can't be natural. if you want everything to be as it 'naturally' should, go forage for berries and shit in the woods.

Attached: 1559933865521.png (384x288, 136K)

Automation and creating beneficial technologies is much different than supporting mental illness because feelings

Hi OP. I was reading your very detailed explanation of things, and I said to myself, “OP is clearly afraid of his/her own gender identity / fluidity / non-binary ness. You’re probably gay, gurl!

You will surely die of AIDS

Fucking kids hurts them, for which reason the rest of us have a responsibility to intervene. Grown men fucking each other hurts no one. You trying to tell those men what they are and are not allowed to do with each other is far more harmful to them than their sexual proclivities are to anyone, which makes you not only wrong but also a bad person.

Cis straight white male here just speaking my bit of truth, sorry if you were confused

Ruptured rectum, AIDS, less life expectancy etc etc

But do go on how gays live much better than they actually do

retard

lol, I could say the same to all y'all ignorant mothafuckas. How much education do you have in the field of psychology and which institution did you learn under? youtube might count (theres some good info out there surely), Yea Forums does not

>people should not be allowed to make decisions that cause them to incur risk of injury or disease
Is that your argument?

Anyone who disagrees with OP has a degree in gender studies and hasn't held any higher position than a clerk at Starbucks or McDonald's

talkin' 'bout mental illness like you know somethin'

>ruptured rectum
yea but you can break your dick when a female is riding you, therefore it's wrong and you shouldn't do it hurr durr owned u xDDD
>aids
protection and not fucking random dudes
>shorter life expectancy
can you back that up please

Psychology is a botched practice, everything in psychology's legitimacy is thrown out every 10 or so years to fit with modern trends

It's not as black and white as the Earth being round and gravity dictating the revolution of planets and stars

nice argument, care to try something more effective than attacking the character of a stranger?

Weak b8 from the weak minded.

Hey I'm not against people making these risks, just pointing out that it's a choice... and not a very good one at that

so if that is true, and if just a couple hundred years or so most people thought that women had periods because demons, then where is the authority to claim transgender folk are all mentally ill?

Hmm almost like science. At one point in time we drilled holes into people's heads for insanity. Kinda weird how things change and evolve

I almost certainly won't because I practise safe sex.

A straight person who refuses to use condoms has a higher risk of contracting HIV than I do.

Homosexuality isn't the problem. It's stupidity. Sadly too many of my fellow fags are dumb as rocks, which gets compounded by a lack of mandatory education on the subject. A much greater amount of effort needs to go into scaremongery of unprotected sex for gays. In school everyone gets the scaremongery about having unwanted kids and losing your freedoms because you get asked with a responsibility. The same kind of scaremongery ought to be mandatory for unprotected anal sex.

Accurate. Natural isn't always good. Unnatural isn't always bad.

I actually agree with this... after years of agreeing with the idea of
>you can't change what you are attracted too

I think attraction is basically on a spectrum, and it is possible to find males and females attractive. What is not being touched at all is - Why are people attracted to anything?
>Why are killers attracted to rape and murder?
>Why are pedos attracted to kids?

There is something in our subconscious that pulls us in the direction of attraction, and in that moment we just feel it... in that moment we may not understand it - but that does not mean it is right or mentally healthy.

You would not tell a serial killer that raping and killing is ok because that is his gender, and just because that is the only way he can get hard and get off - this makes it ok.
>Comparing gay people to serial killers

The point is that science does not talk about the nature of attraction because SJW faggots are too sensitive to be called out... so now we have non binary Trannies holding pool parties for topless 12 year olds.

At some point Science is going to call out all of this bullshit... and I think in the end OP is right.

Jesus said so. Whether or not you believe is moot, just answering you.

>Hey guys, OP here, just wanted to samefag with some biased, nonsensical bullshit that makes no sense and shows how truly retarded I am

Well I mean we're gonna fucking die from climate change in probably a century so who gives a shit. There's no reversing the damage we've done to this planet while retards are in charge of our democracy

Sex in general is not a very good choice, unless you enjoy it, and then it usually is a good choice.

>There are only two genders, if you think you don't belong to one of these two genders you are mentally retarded
This is not a fact. It is a social norm, but it has not always been. Third and other genders have been norms before. You don't get to try and state or like it's some absolute truth when history proves that gender has always been a social construct formed around perceived roles.
>Source: Babylon, Greece, Rome, Mesopotamia, Persia, China, Byzantium, Mesoamerica, premedieval Europe.

that's the most reasonable statement I've seen all thread

Ancient civilizations blamed rape on women and stoned people to death for stealing

Those people were primitive retards and not everything they did was a valid practice so that's not really a valid argument

>Climate Change
The only climate change that could kill us would me an Asteroid... Every major prediction in the past 40 odd years of the world ending to climate change has not come to pass... We are not being told the full story on Climate with a 100% fail rate on predictions.
>But

This is a distraction from OPs thread... so this is all Ill say on that.

Climate change will always happen, only faggots and pussies not prepared to survive the harsh climate will die, like you

Nobody thinks you're superior them except you. Ride your high horse down off that ivory tower.

Maybe try being less inferior and I will think more of you

>only pussies and faggots like you won't survive
>said the beta cuck

Attached: 191be5ab212d00bb6407b0e88a66ca4123ec7178_hq.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Almost like it's a growing science which changes with greater understanding.

well, and the people who don't have enough money to fly to mars...

I doubt the human body can adapt to extreme weather such as tornados, hurricanes, flooding, 130° F summers, blizzards...

being gay is not a choice. you do not choose what appeals to you. much the same that you do not choose what food you find delicious, what shows you find entertaining, what music you find appealing, etc.

HOWEVER, it is 100% a choice to ACT on it and engage in gay relations.

you cant help what you like, but you can choose whether or not to do something about it. much the same that you can find the idea of murdering some cunt really appealing, but choose not to actually kill them.

and yes, you are 100% correct about the gender stuff. those people are just plain retarded.

OR maybe it's because it was never a valid practice to begin with, which is why they had to throw out EVERYTHING every time it gets changed because there was no legitimate base to begin with.

Boy op, but I like what you said. Hear me out because I read your entire text and heard you. Let’s have a conversation.

Faggot refers to gay people, so stop calling white people nigger? Take your own advice and stop thinking you’re superior because you’re attracted to penis. I’m quite secure with me being straight. I’m okay with the fact you exist and I accept you.

Odds are against you here. It’s the homosexuals that are the most violent here, literally punching people, rioting, throwing water on the police, etc you catch my drift. Words are not violence. I don’t hate you at all. I know right from wrong. Being gay or tans is wrong for many reasons, so please accept that fact. Who says you need to be right?

Many genders came from the native Americans.

Again I’m secure, stop projecting. If you’re so insecure that’s your fault, maybe because being hat is wrong.

If you’re going to refer to the Bible, it says the effeminate will burn in Hell. Also my plank is dealt with. I’m trying to save you. If you want to hold with your mindset that’s on you.

At some point you chose to be gay. Just because your addicted to it doesn’t make it not a choice. Heroine addicts don’t choose addiction, they just wanted to feet high. Withdrawal from being a homo for a while and stop crying about it. You’re way of life only leads to ruin.

>those people are just plain retarded
what are traps like Voldemort now? it's just a book, christ

>Every major prediction the last 40 years hasn't happened
Except the ones that have. Like the very first prediction put to Congress on the matter in the 80s, in which a scientist accurately predicted that global averages would sharply rise as industrialisation takes off in the rest of the world, and that high and low anomalies would become more frequent...

But sure keep denying the science based on talking points from denial sites wholly and ubiquitously funded by oil companies.

> you can’t help what you like
Yes you can. Most people can. If you lack the self control to do so, means you’re mentally deficient.

>homosexuals are the most violent
>i saw a video of like 4 guys that i don't know the sexual orientation of attacking someone therefore i have the authority to assert this
>your way of life only leads to ruin
>gay couples that live happy, healthy lives don't exist

I said more violent than me.
Safe to assume they’re not straight wearing that flag, dressing up as a woman...
It does
They’re the exception to the rule.

You were staying that there are two genders as if it were a verifiable fact. You were incorrect. It has always been a social construct. Wishing it were not and trying to convince everyone that it is the same as sex is basing your argument on your feelings. Mine is based on evidence. Evidence says it's social based on roles. Having only two social roles is limiting and harmful to productivity, so you're a retard.

>t. Midwit

Please show me scientific proof of a third gender that’s not a birth defect. Pretty please. I’ll wait.

No, you said "It’s the homosexuals that are the most violent here".
As for your claim that it's the exception to the rule, do you have ANY concrete evidence to back it up? Can you show me any evidence to support your claim that the vast majority of gay couples do not live happy, healthy lives?

Here as in within the confines of the conversation. Boy you’re dim.

>having two roles is hurtful to productivity

No, it literally isn't. Having more than two is.

Exactly. But of course people self justify "muh cognitive dissonance".

Like how they threw out the classical elements when they understood material science better. Like how they threw out humors when they started to understand biology better. Like they threw out geocentric astronomy when they understood Mars retrograde.

You're really not making a convincing argument.

Gender ≠ Sex

>in the confines of the conversation
>"It’s the homosexuals that are the most violent here, literally punching people, rioting, throwing water on the police, etc you catch my drift"
We'll ignore the fact that you're stupid, but I'll point out how it's funny how you ignored the latter part of my response. I'm still waiting for the evidence.

>makes bland statement
>proof

HIV rates, most have more than 400 sexual partners. Happy != joyful. They’re similar, but true happiness only comes when you earn it. Joy is a reaction.

There is no evidence to prove the separation. Redefining terms to fit your narrative is not only not an argument, but counterproductive to your point.

So, you don't, then? You can't point me towards a study that conclusively proves that the majority of gay couples don't live happy lives? As I thought.

Look up the definition of gender. It does mean that. You are trying to change the meaning to fit an agenda.

>It’s the homosexuals that are the most violent here, literally punching people, rioting, throwing water on the police, etc you catch my drift.
Right wing extremists have caused 74% of all extremist lead murders in the US in the last 15 years. Left wing (a SMALL subset of whom are the gays) extremists have killed 2%.

You are incorrect. The right wing is the most violent. Gays are the least.

Name a food you don't like.

Now like it.

Just like it.

Totally how that works.

ITT: angry degenerates defending degeneracy.

If a nationalistic uprising won't exterminate fags, Muslim and spics will.

Fags and trannies have no future.

okay go tell some gay dude on the street that everyone here already knows what you think

Attached: 0913161432a_2.jpg (1941x1941, 642K)

You lack comprehension. So let me explain it as I would a child.

I’ve never “punched a nazi” gays do. I’ve never killed annoying, gays have. Please stop the blanket assumption mindset it’s hurting your argument.

> no source

Reminder that you're the first to go, fag. We'll hang you.

So within the confines of this conversation the gays have punched people, rioted and thrown things at the police?

Nice try on that walkback nigger. You got called and you know it.

I’d eat anything if I’m hungry enough lol

careful running around with that edge, friend. might cut yourself

Attached: sk91kgkfo49k.jpg (680x510, 72K)

So you basically acknowledge that people are beginning to redefine the term. Mongoloid was a term used for retards, now it's a completely irrelevant word. You'll be okay if you let a words meaning change, it can't actually hurt you child

Mongoloid never lost its meaning. It just fell out of use. You really are dim boy.

You have no evidence for the change, though. You changed it to support your perversion, and you have no argument to support your existence.

I have in other threads you’re just lazy.

historically speaking, yes it does.

goodreads.com/book/show/15707651-sex-and-culture
J.D. Udwin figured this out in 1934.

Attached: 1562102669105.png (646x243, 15K)

Yes, they do and continue to do so. How are you not grasping this?

Incorrect. People's productivity is limited by predefined roles.

>Please show me scientific proof of a social construct
I had historical evidence.
I already listed this. Go back and read.

>hey stop being so edgy

It's funny, you thinking joking. Anything short of heterosexuality is and always should be executable, or, at the very least, a punishable offense. You have no argument otherwise.

Then you have the links. Post them.

Posting this is a choice. You chose to be a fagot.

No it isn't. There's literally no reason for having more than two roles. You literally don't have an argument for changing something that was never a problem to begin with.

>I've never
Irrelevant. You said the gays are the most violent. You are demonstrably incorrect.

>No source
It's been circulating as common knowledge for some time now, but since you asked so nicely.
start.umd.edu/gtd/about/

Reminder that you probably will hang some gays, which only proves me right...

1. You choose to do gay shit, not to WANT to do gay shit dumbass
2.let people be what they want retard. It does not effect your life in the slightest if john wants to get tits and change his name to Jessica
3. Sure. Who gives a shit. If someone wants to be called something they dont look like, who the fuck does it hurt to call them what they want to be called
Stop being a butthurt little bitch. The LGBTQ community will always be a minority (actually I'm convinced almost everyone is at least a little bisexual) but regardless you need to calm the fuck down and realize this shit you're pooping your diaper over doesnt matter and will never effect you personally.
Why dont you stop being angry at the world and take up a hobby you whiny cunt. You really have the energy to worry so much about what people are doing with their dicks and cunts?
Do you have any responsibilities or a job or friends? Jesus go find something to occupy your frail and rage filled mind.

Your link doesn't show any data whatsoever. Post an actual source or fuck off

In the confines of this conversation. In the confines of this conversation nobody has punched anyone because this is 5je fucking internet.

Walk back harder disingenuous fuckstain. They are not the most violent. This is a fact. The right wing is.

>People's productivity is limited by predefined roles

You sound like a pussy who was bad at sports so you think Broadway should be considered equally important

It effects me personally when the propaganda pushes my children to be faggots

Why is having kids useful? Are you some kind of xenomorph with the soul intention of procreating?
Let people live their lives and focus on yours.

defined roles allows for specialization.
on average, males are suited for physical work being hunters and warriors and females were left to care for offspring.
all non asexual animal species have a clearly defined male and female, sometimes the role of male and female are switched (ex. seahorses, spiders). there isn't some half and half sex. theres the XX and XY chromosome. anything else is a defect.

So then provide me some proof that there’s a need for as much as a 3rd gender. Show me how it helps procreation? The social construct of gender was built to describe child birth. You’re trying to say that it’s the opposite. That’s why you’re wrong. Now let’s look at how. How, outside your brain, does having a third gender provide? It can’t metaphysically. It does not fit. Let’s look at what is instead of what you think it is. There’s only 2 sexes, there’s only 2 genders. Repeating a lie over and over doesn’t magically make it the truth.

How do we know false from true? Scientific and Socratic method. Science says 2 biological sexes in humans. Socratic says that, if an idea falls under scrutiny it’s safe to hedge your bets that it’s indeed false. Point in case, criminality. If we have evidence that says you stole a candy bar, it’s safe to assume you did.

>let people be degenerates
>let society degrade, it doesn't affect you anyways
>hey nice kid, you better cut off his dick or else we'll take him and do it ourselves
>our of personal choice, of course

You're so detached from reality and current events it's laughable. Kill yourself

It wasn't a problem when there were more than two, which I provided a list of societies which had such, proving that
they exist, and that gender has been a social construct since long before you and others started trying to claim there were only two. You have no basis for your claims. I have a basis for mine and have listed them. Stop arguing from feefees.

I sound like I give a shit about what source of entertainment is considered important? I've never mentioned sports or theater. You appear to be retarded.

That's not how that works you absolute turd. Your kids are gonna like what they like and YOU cant do SHIT about it.
And also, your kids being gay still doesnt effect you. That's their shit to deal with. Unless you're so afraid of death that you NEED to see grandkids before you die so you can confirm that your come is still moving forward- in which case, see a therapist goddamn

>why are kids important?
They’re our future dumbass

>you're detached from reality
>IF WE DON'T STOP THE FAGS FROM DOING THINGS I PERSONALLY DISAGREE WITH, CIVILIZATION IS GOING TO COLLAPSE!!!1111

So being a pedo is ok by your logic then.
Those twisted fucks are already trying to claim age is just a number and they identify as 10 years old so they should be able to fuck 10 year olds.

>you choose where to stick your dick or vag
Doesnt that logic then mean that being straight is also a choice, therefore the entropic true neutral choice is bisexuality?

Every paraphrasing you just replied with is totally different from everything I just said.
And stop using the term degenerate you goddamn boomer. No one will take you seriously.

No, you'll be dead retard. You think humans are gonna stop reproducing because your kid is gay?

It’s happened over and over throughout history. Your pretty stupid and misinformed. Quite thick.

>posting this bait on Yea Forums

All you've done is argue from feefees. You don't have a single argument. You dont have a single source to back up anything you've said in this thread. What societies? Which ones? Which parts of said societies? Can you name even one?

>points out that there's a difference between being attracted to someone of the same sex and choosing to act on it
>SO IT'S OKAY TO FUCK KIDS THEN HUH?
nigger, I seriously hope you're joking

In rats they do. There’s been a fuckload of studies proving this very point.

Yes, not reproducing causes societies to collapse, as people are needed to maintain them. That alone is a perfect, irrefutable argument against non hetero behavior

It made a decent catch, so shut the fuck up

Pedosexual and kindergender were literally memes started by Yea Forums. People try to force themselves into the lgbt community but nobody other than other pedos accepts them. Just because i say im danish and fly a danish flag doesnt mean im danish. They can say they're lgbt all they want but they are not accepted by the overwhelming majority of the community
But good job eating the pedosexual bait that was made on this site, i know this is Yea Forums and all but these levels of newfaggotry are astonishing

being gay or trans is sexist.
to identify quirks by gender is sexist.

its what i call objectification personification and is even more evident when you pay attention to what a person changes when they "come out"

>YOUR pretty stupid
that aside, show me the evidence where a civilization allowed gay people to be gay with eachother, and that directly lead to its downfall.

My source is a fucking database you moron. Learn how to operate it. I decided to give you the source for the studies rather than the studies because you'll just scream bias because you will use any excuse to discredit a legitimate study if it disagrees with your baseless beliefs.

So
See um
Did you know that
Gay people not having kids
Doesnt stop straight people from it
Right?
The world population is growing, and we're probably over carrying capacity anyways.
Your argument is pretty shit
Straights can still have kids if gays dont
So if you care so much about population
Have extra kids in liew of the gays who dont

You want evidence? How about a scientist by the name of Bill Nye acknowledging this change? Does that do it for you?

Rome. Egypt. Sodom. Gomorrah.

Nigga really just compares a rat lab study to the complex social networks and neurophyscological microcosms the human mind and civilization

You're paranoid. Pussy is too good and dudes will never stop liking it gags dont reproduce, so their gene's (that are defective in your eyes cause you're a darwinist weirdo) wont get passed on.
Shut the fuck up and relax. The world is not out to get you.

No it isnt, you fucking moron. You. Posted a fucking homepage, not the actual link. What, you want other people do the work for you? Post the actual evidence or fuck off. You fag enablers are just circular reasoning at this point.

He did not use the scientific method to say it so it’s discreditable.

I’m very relaxed friend. I’m only attacking your ideals, not you.

Population is booming in places where homosexuality is outlawed. Really makes you think.

>bill nye

Not a scientist,argumet from authority.

I thought fags were supposed to be smart.

And he shows his colors, lazy and stupid.

>nations at the dawn of humanity that wiped their asses with leaf and wrote on animal skins and papyrus
"Their civilizations didnt last because some guys liked weiners in their butts!"

>defined roles allows for specialization
And more of them allows for more specific specialisation.

Not all non asexual species have a clearly defined male and female role. Various animals including at least a third of all mammals, have tertiary roles. Pack hunting animals especially have tertiary roles, as the hunting groups typically contain both males and females.

You keep talking about sex as if that is the same thing but history and nature prove you wrong. Third roles exist, and that identity is what gender is all about. Has been since before you existed.

Please cite this "research"

You lost the argument

>Sodom and Gomorrah

Attached: fdjsfds9319fdj.jpg (682x600, 144K)

Technically speaking, expressing being gay is a choice. You can't really control what gets you horny, but you can absolutely control what you do about it.

Rome was not at the dawn of humanity.

You're fucking delusional. No sources,no arguments.

You've shown yours

It wasnt far from it. You realize how young the human race is?
My point stands that Rome collapsed from competing human factions and political decisions and not because a dude sucked some balls.

Crying on Yea Forums about the gay you personally don't like isn't useful too, so maybe you should stop because I can't see how it furthers the progress of humanity. By the way you talk like a fat neckbeard

>Was built to describe child birth
No it was not. It was invented before any of us were born to describe societal roles. In ancient mesopotamia for example only two of the gender roles were considered valid for child birthing, the other two were considered incomplete.

Gender is about social roles and I don't know if you noticed but a lot of people don't fit neatly into what you think of as traditional male or traditional female social roles.

You keep trying to bring gender back to sex. Gender is not about that and I have listed about a dozen cases where this has been true,. Your blind insistence that it must be brought back to sex is why you can't argue coherently on this topic because you don't understand it.

There’s writing of those cities outside the Bible. Paintings of it. They found the ruins in 2015 exactly where the Bible said it was stated. There’s writings in ancient historical books recovered from Rome of their existence and fall because of homosexuality.

That was a major source of contention in the political sphere. Go read up on it.

Y'all brainwashed by the media if you really hate gay people. You probably walk by tons of gays when you're outside and don't even realize it. But you'll see all the articles and other nonsense posted online about the extremists in the gay community that you'll assume they're all like that. When will people realize that you gotta hate the person and not the lifestyle? Imagine this for a second: all the things a gay person does that you hate. Now change that person to a heterosexual. Bet you'd still hate what they're doing huh? Kinda like if a black person robs a store and beats the cashier up in the process. If they were Hispanic, white, Asian... I'm assuming you'd hate their actions just the same. It's all good though, you can keep letting the corporate media make your opinions for you

Do you even know what a database is?

Strawman argument. Group identity and objective morality go out the door
Once you allow hedonism and personal pleasure to surpass them. It removes the incentive to do good for your fellow man, and turns into a dopamine addiction. On an individual level, it's influential, but, ones hedonism and personal pleasure spreads throughout a nation, the very things that make a nation corrode.

>one bacteria isnt gonna kill me

But it's never just one, is it?

Also outlaw guns, cigs, cars and planes because this stuff is dangerous

I already named 9 (Babylon, Greece, Rome, Mesopotamia, Persia, China, Byzantium, Mesoamerica, early Europe). I commented just a moment ago about one of them, regarding how the gender roles described by texts from Mesopotamia only considered two genders valid for reproduction, the others were considered incomplete in that regard, but still extant. So it isn't about sex which you insist on returning it to over and over despite evidence that the social roles defined by gender typically exist in parallel to the sexual roles defined by sex.

You argue from how you WANT things to be. I have demonstrated how they have been different, and how therefore you have no grounds for stating they must be the way you wish them to be. I have not introduced my feelings to this topic whatsoever.

Do you know what a source is? If you are going to make a claim, it's YOUR responsibility to show why you're right. Giving me a link to google and says "google it" doesn't make you right, it makes you pretentious and wrong. Show me, where on your database sight that your claim is proven. Otherwise, fuck off

Gender is not about social roles at all. Just because you cut your dick off don’t magically make you able to procreate. Social roles developed because of the 10 80 10. 80% accept gender roles. The top and bottom 10s are either to far right or too far left. You can’t force the 80% to change how they view things if they’re happy with how things are. Trying will only cause you harm.

See

dont fuck with fudge packers you blockhead!!!

Attached: article-freeman-8-0913.jpg (750x546, 26K)

Pretentious yes, wrong no

The homepage to what, dear retard?

The instructions are right there on an easy to click link, 'Using the Database'. I have posted an actual source. You can now verify the data at your leisure, or you can deny it in spite of possessing the source. I have gone out of my way to give you the source of the information not the study which could be considered biased. If you refuse to review the data, which is available to you now, then you have no basis on which to challenge my statement.

u dont have a choice whether u like where u stuck the dick
so no, its not a choice

>you argue from what you want

No, my argument has always been the same. There's no reason for more than two to exist. You strawmanning and justifying your degeneracy doesn't change my argumemt
Cry more.

It's a database. It has all the information. I gave you the numbers and the source for those numbers. I have done everything in my power to give you access to what you need. I cannot operate the database for you, or you could accuse me of doctoring my search or similar. You have the source.

What is the site? I’ll look it up, to lazy to scroll. Just stopped in now. Please ctrl v for me?

No, pretentious and wrong. It doesn't change the fact that you're full of shit
Post the source again and I'll explain it to you slllloooowwwwwlllyyyyy

They already existed. You arguing they shouldn't is entirely argument from your wishes.

>I can't operate the data base and copy and paste a url

Then what are you doing on the internet, you faggot?

Look up the "fruity" fly gene.

Chances are we have an orthologous gene or set of genes that exhibit a comparable phenotype. It would suggest attraction isnt really a choice, but it makes for some promiscuous females.

Although yall homosexuals need to cut back on the degeneracy at pride. Id rather not have to explain to a kid why that man is wearing assless chaps.

Attached: 1563088165990.jpg (480x600, 76K)

actually a shit ton of the LGBT community are pushing against the pedo movement

You literally have no argument for their existence. It serves no purpose to have more than two. (hunter / gatherer). It has nothing to do with my subjective opinion and everything to do with the fact that you can't defend it's purpose.

Which is why you're wrong

Amen

If 1.6% of the population commit 2% of all crime, then you’re 400% more likely to commit a crime than the far right.

>Post the source again
So now also so lazy you won't click post numbers to prove your own point?

The source is a database. The homepage explains what the database is and how it gathered it's data. There are clear and useable links to the instructions if you are not familiar with databases or a database search right there on the page. If I operate the database for you you could simply accuse me of doctoring my search, so I give you the source of the numbers. Refusing to make the effort required for verification free from bias means you are unwilling to take honest part in the discussion. The link to the database homepage would be a more than sufficient citation in an academic paper as one cannot link to generated summary pages, so why do you think you require special treatment beyond that of an academic paper?

No sources except the database you refuse to use.

I already demonstrated by historical context how you are incorrect. Repeating your refuted point does not make it less untrue. The concept of gender was invented before your family name existed, and described social roles, among which some of those gender roles included reproduction, and others did not.

You have provided no historical facts, no imperially relevant evidence, how did you refute my point exactly?

I already pointed out that both sexes partake in hunting in pack hunting species. I already pointed out social roles from historical context that do not necessarily all involve reproduction. There are more than two social roles, some of which are fulfilled by both sexes, thus gender is not limited to matching the sexes.

You can keep arguing about how you WANT it to be.

Yes they existed before me but because society reacted to the nuclear family. There was a need for expendable hunters to bring food for the weaker parts of the tribe. I thought you gays would be smarter than this.

Social roles do not dictate gender but I’m sure you’d like it to. Chromosomes do.

This.
Tedious theocrat, take your cancer to where the sandniggers fail at banter.

If you want to that’s a different argument altogether. I don’t care who you fuck. It’s still dissonance.

There is no data suggesting that all of the 2% of left wing perpetrators were homosexual. In fact if the sample were representative (which in absence of data is what we should assume) then 1.6% of that 2% are the violent gays. So 0.032% of murders would be attributable to gays, while 74% would still be attributable to the right wing.

Social roles HAVE dictated gender for longer than you have been alive. Once again I am pointing out how things ARE, you are saying how you think they SHOULD BE.

they do, actually, in the sense that "social roles" are literally actions that are taken on a social platform, in past tense

>You have provided no historical facts
Apart from all the historical facts he posted...

you what

If gays are 0.032% then it’s even more likely, this is how it’s made. That would put gay people directly in the 100% likely to commit a violent crime. Only a select dissonant few gays don’t commit a single act of violence. Nice try but even your own math says you’re wrong. Learn the Socratic method then come talk to me.

Can I have a source cited link please?

Women have titties to feed the young. That puts them at a disadvantage. Men protect during this time. Sorry it’s as plain as the tits on my sleeping wife laying next to me in bed.

Still doesn’t correlate more than 2 genders.

I don’t need to cut my dick off to do the laundry.

Having gay sex is like sleeping in a dumpster. You’re putting your penis into the humans garbage shoot. Women have a hole for penis.

Please tell me what genitalia the third gender has.

no, fuck off
get out of my room damn it

Show me a picture of this unicorn third gender genitalia? Gender comes from the Latin word genitalia. Gender literally means sex.

/thread

hold on let me go shave it

Sorry, honey, but you don't get to decide any of these things. Go fuck yourself for being a reactionary nazi cunt.

don't engage them. they're randomly twisted and entirely demented.

LeBow, Diana,Rethinking Matriliny Among the Hopi, p.8.
Llosa, Mario Vargas."The men-women of the Pacific".tate.org.uk.Tate Britain.Archivedfrom the original on 2 April 2015.
Agrawal, A. (1997). "Gendered Bodies: The Case of the 'Third Gender' in India".Contributions to Indian Sociology.31(2): 273–297.doi:10.1177/006996697031002005
Leick, Gwendolyn (1994).Sex and Eroticism in Mesopotamian Literature. Routledge. New York.
*Leick's account:Sumerian:sag-ur-sag,pilpiliandkurgarra; andAssyrian:assinnu. Leick describes them as "hermaphrodites, homosexual transvestites, and other, castrated individuals".
Burns, John Barclay (2000)."Devotee or Deviate: The "Dog" (keleb) in Ancient Israel as a Symbol of Male Passivity and Perversion".Journal of Religion & Society.2.ISSN1522-5658. Archived fromthe originalon 27 May 2011. Retrieved2 April2011.
*Burns defines theassinnuas "a member of Ishtar’s cultic staff with whom, it seems, a man might have intercourse, whose masculinity had become femininity" and who "lacked libido, either from a natural defect or castration". He described thekulu'uas effeminate and thekurgarruastransvestite. In addition, he defines another kind of gender-variant prostitute,sinnisānu, as (literally) "woman-like".
Penrose, Walter (2001). "Hidden in History: Female Homoeroticism and Women of a "Third Nature" in the South Asian Past".Journal of the History of Sexuality.10: 3–39 [4].doi:10.1353/sex.2001.0018.distinct social and economic roles once existed for women thought to belong to a third gender. Hidden in history, these women dressed in men's clothing, served as porters and personal bodyguards to kings and queens, and even took an active role in sex with women."

Attached: Sumerian_creation_myth.jpg (300x431, 26K)

That’s not the argument we’re making. We don’t care that you want to fuck a dude, that’s your prerogative.

Incorrect. Gender comes from Genus, meaning Birth, family, nation.

No /thread for incorrect statements.

These sources confuse nature for nurture. I’ve read all of them. Nurture says feel good about feeling anything you want spiritually. Nature says straight sex = propagation of a species. That’s why you don’t shot babies.

low quality b8

carrots and broccoli aren't people and gay sex isnt demonstrably bad for your health you disingenious twat, 1/10 not infuriating just tiresome

Nope. They describe gender roles outside the binary. You didn't read a word of them in that time.

Genus comes from gignere, which means to produce. To produce a baby the gender of man, meaning thoughts not gender here, has both male and female leaving no punnit for a 3rd option. Genitalia comes from gignere, as does gender and genus.

penis goes into vagina, makes babies

penis goes into anus, makes dick covered in shit

I’ve read them in my past. They make a lot of assumptions based on shaky feeling based thought.

Pretty much the entire LGBTQIABCDEFG+ movement

/thread

Your vulgate is way off

You want to stop making shit up?

I’m not making it up, that’s where the words come from and what they are defined as. Look it up.

Lmao woke libertarian joke is stale. Only 18 year olds truly believe that.

No they don't. No you haven't. They cite actual historical texts demonstrating third or further genders.

I wonder who you mean by saying "we". Its just you and your stupid opinion. Let everybody decide for himself and stop trying to dictate others what you think is normal.

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-082315__01.jpg (1080x636, 150K)

Borrowed from Latin genus (“birth, origin, a race, sort, kind”) from the root gen- in Latin gignere, Old Latin gegnere (“to beget, produce”). Doublet of gender, genre, and kin. -Wikipedia

Making shit completely up.

based and true

lmao. You can't choose what you're attracted to. I like big butts, I CAN watch flat butt porn, but it's not nearly as satisfying. People have different preferences.

Who cares what people want to be called. If you see a person on the street that looks like a woman, you're going to call that person a she. Is that person born with a penis or vagina? We don't always know just by looking at them, that's not how society and interaction work.

You should probably substantiate why believing in transsexualism or gender being a social construct is "mentally retarded". Expression of gender seem to change over time, but let's hear it.

Attached: 1547504785969.jpg (960x1280, 234K)

Ancient civilizations doing something is not a base for validity

Your picture literally says there’s only 2 genders, bravo.

This is true. Decay of the nuclear family unit and judeo-Christian values (read; not religion), is what's causing social and political unrest in the west.

It’s probably why there’s no Mesopotamians running around

People like you need to commit mass suicide already

Gender is not a choice and you're retarded for allowing people to choose it

Read just one book.

>yea but you can break your dick when a female is riding you, therefore it's wrong and you shouldn't do it hurr durr owned u xDDD
one happens on accident, the other happens eventually
>protection and not fucking random dudes
and whores wouldnt be whores if they stopped doing whore things. safe sex and few partners dont exactly go hand in hand with homosexuality.
>shorter life expectancy
yeah idk ive never heard that one either, even in the big walls of statistics

Not: law, al: God

Moral = god’s law

Mor: law

Fucking autocorrect

Again, why do you think that?
Also, It doesn't have to be a choice. You don't choose what you feel, but you can choose to optimize your life and happiness. That is what the free world allows us to do.

Except the most successful nations in the world are mostly a-religious. Like Scandinavia and north western Europe.

where is the authority to claim they arnet? the people who thought mutilation was a good idea are usually laughed at by the more advanced future generations

I choose what I feel. I’m sorry you lack the awareness to do so.

Why lie?

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-083100__01.jpg (1080x1353, 363K)

This guy gets it.
If you have both a penis and male genes, you are a male.
If you have a vagina and female genes, you are a female.
Just because you feel as though your physical body doesn't represent the way you feel in your mind doesn't mean you should (or even can) switch genders. It means there is something wrong with your brain. Therefore, gender dysphoria is a mental illness.
While I do believe some people are born with a gene that causes them to be sexually attracted to members of the same sex, that does not change the fact that it is a sin to act out those desires, just as it is a sin to act on the desire to kill someone who has really pissed you off, or the desire to cheat on your wife, or the desire to steal that which is not rightfully yours.

I was pointing out the vulgate derivative of the word.

Did the words all vanish from your mind after the word 'also'?

>the pedophile argument
Learn to differ between sexual orientation and paraphilia, faggot.

Nono, you made a claim.
"Gender is not a choice and you're retarded for allowing people to choose it"
- Gender seems to be the way people express themselves. How some people are more feminine or masculine and some people are neither. We let people choose what makes them them happy and it doesn't negatively impact the rest of us.

Read that picture. Please, read it slowly. Derived from Latin. Gender = sex

>Except the most successful nations in the world are mostly a-religious. Like Scandinavia and north western Europe.

Yeah, clearly tagged the wrong person. MB.

People don't marry and many don't have children at all.

My penis is not an expression. It’s a physical attached limb. Gender is not a choice. Gender = sex. Please describe it differently.

That just isn't true. Look up the definitions of sex and then the definition of gender. These are not synonyms.

Read it very carefully and tell me where it says sex is its only definition?

And also where it, the actual wiki, says gegnere or gignere?

I ask again. You wanna stop making shit up?

Youre being silly if you think a century will allow for such drastic change, especially with the decline in US and EU, and stagnation in Chinese carbon emissions. Climate change absolutely does happen on a geologic time scale, we absolutely and undoubtedly are exiting a miniature ice age, we definitely are speeding said process up, but to the extent implied is far beyond reason.

No worries m8. Again I mean no hatred to gays or trannies. It’s simply dissonance and metrically and imperially wrong. You do you. I’m not saying you shouldn’t, actually I am, but I’m saying please be honest about it because you’ll never change society by obfuscating words to describe what you’re going through.

science makes progress
psychological hard resets every generation

More accurately can be but are not always synonyms.

gender =/= sex

twat

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/genus#Etymology

OP spends too much time worrying about this. Just do whatever comes naturally and whatever makes you happy, OP. Real men don't worry about who other people are fucking.

That’s the definition of the word. Please stop the name calling. You’re only hurting your cause.

Incorrect. Science has also had hard resets. Which I listed.

So I don’t exist? How are we talking?

However, wearing pink starry shirts and buttless leather pants while carressing your friends dicks on the main street is a choice.

To deny the implications of words and rely soley on its epytymology is near sighted and tenuous. Think bigger than your regents English class' reading comprehension block please.

Gender and sex are not synonyms. If you are going to spew pointless, hateful drivel, at least get your terminology right. Losers...

How about reading my post before commenting, friendo.

I'll try to take you and your word as good faith.

We have natural biological men than look feminine and women that look masculine. We often call it as we see it. If you see a person on the street and want to point that person out to your friend, you will say he or she depending on how that person look, not what genitalia they are born with. This mean you are unwillingly already talking about this people the way they want you too. And sure, sometimes you find some ugly person that doesn't look like a man or woman and you'll say: lol whats that.

That's all fair game, because it's about people choose to express themselves. The transsexual debate or gender debate if you will is not about "forcing you" to refer to people with insane labels. I understand that is the impression you have gotten over the years, but that is just not what any person will expect of you.

Sidenote, the laws implemented to protect different genders are more like protected class laws. Etc, your teacher, landlord, employers etc can't purposely bully or misuse your name or pronoun with ill intent, and yes, it has to be proven that it's ill intent.
This means it doesn't affect you unless you're a teacher, landlord or employer that is trying to be mean.

Tagged you in more, buddy.

Alright, ceded. Thank you for actually sourcing your point. That doesn't change the fact that etymology does not equal usage, and modern usage includes referring to gender identity and roles.

Gender has been coopted for modern use to mean both sex if used colloquially or gender identity. Scientists no longer refer to plants, animals or humans by 'gender' and only use sex when referring to biological sex. Crying about what it used to mean will not change that, nor will it invalidate the fact that gender identities and roles outside the binary have existed for millennia.

no, you listed advancements and discoveries. the fundamental ideas rarely changed. even the greeks knew everything was just the sum of smaller parts. that idea was developed and progress was made.
the scientific community never said "fuck it lets start from scratch and just come up with something"
psychology does this constantly

Lets go by retard logic, and for arguments sake, gender is somehow a social norm, gnovi, the singular perfect active mindset. Normal 2 sex. Edgnovi gnovim per due, against the singular societal aggregate derived from what the singular mindset witnesses.

To witness, define, value, place weight, buy, sell, to wit as in know, witness to see and know. What we hold to be self evident.

You’re breaking evidence to redefine the word.

What you really should be saying is, I such believe my experience to be true that my body directly doesn’t fit social norms and I’m disenfranchised with how it works, and I want to control my existence, to be wit and witnessed. I witness and accept you.

But you’re wrong.

Don't swing too hard in the other direction retard or you give them ammunition to ignore your point. Sex and gender are indeed synonyms, having the same or almost the same meaning, in this case almost. That almost is because sex has never been used to refer to anything other than the biological determinant. Gender has been used to describe all of sex (biologically determined), gender identity (self determined) and gender role (socially determined).

Doesnt matter how many you tagged me in. You clearly misunderstood a parenthetical divulgance of my thesis and roped religion into an argument, after the idea had been omitted. You argued semantics.

Are you a Jehovah's witness?
You're probably the kind with loud ugly kids on a bus.
I hope you have a retarded kid so all the "usefulness" will take it's course.

My terminology is right, you’re trying to redefine it to mean something entirely different because you lack the basic concept to describe what you feel. What you feel is incorrect based on the gnovi per due of scientific normal.

>We often call it as we see it.
See: >gender role (socially determined)
If you see them as it you are determining their gender role by appearance, one of the non synonymous meanings of gender. As I stated, it is a synonym, but not in the sense of perfectly identical meaning, because that is not what synonym means.

Ok boomer.

Lmao Ad. Hominem.

Lol, how to lose an argument.

the most successful countries does not have the nuclear family formula AT ALL.

Some of the lowest marry rates, no laws against gay or trans people, they actually get treated like normal humans. People barely have children. The list goes on.

The most successful countries disagree with you. Yikes.

What is that even supposed to mean? Could you just write sort and simple what you think your response is?

No, by definition, they are not synonym. What more do you need.

So if only the foundational thought remains it isn't a reset? It's progress?

In which case psychology doesn't do that either. All modern psychological findings are based on modified versions of old psychological theories. All of them. Just because you don't actually know any of them well enough to see that psychology has advanced in exactly the same way as the other sciences (by discarding what is disproved and keeping what is not to build upon it), doesn't mean it isn't so.

Sun, together
Nonym, name

To name together, witness wit, the same.

Please learn etymology.

Syn* god I hate my phones autocorrect

I can completely understand homosexuality or being attracted to one thing or another.
But Trans-thing is definitely some serious mental issue that is being normalized now. Have you seen how weird they act? Majority of them have serious mental issues like depression, anxiety etc.
And yeah there are only two genders. If someone thinks otherwise, it's because they want to be different. Kinda like when people pretend to like metal etc, just to be a part of something different, something not vanilla.

Success measured in what metric? Are you basing this on quality of life? How about recent economic growth/decline? Is it taxation and represntation that defines the greatness of a nation? Please explain what metric allows for such nations to be "the best". You surely arent convincing me or any other informed adult with the healthcare ruse. Also, youve completely overlooked the point of my entire argument. Youre trying to relate what I'm saying to something you feel comfortable arguing about because what I'm saying makes you anxious and angry, I reckon.

"Majority of them have serious mental issues like depression, anxiety etc"
- A lot like how gay people had it and still have it before it was legal and/or accepted. But you accept that somehow.

" If someone thinks otherwise, it's because they want to be different"
- Or that we want to let people do what optimized happiness, reduced suicide rates and doesn't really negatively impact the rest of the population.

"Kinda like when people pretend to like metal etc, just to be a part of something different, something not vanilla."
- What the actual fuck.

Quality of life, happiness and personal and individual freedom to pursue whatever you want.

>...or nearly the same...
>Sex: Either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and most other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions. (Oxford Dictionary)
>Gender: Either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. (Oxford Dictionary)

Nearly the same.

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-085936__01.jpg (1080x557, 99K)

What have you said that could make me angry?
I'm a regular dude btw.

Furthermore, to assume I'm some first-world-nation nationalist who measures my nations success against others is to add to your depletes book of worn out tricks. Im not inferring any one country is doing anything right. Why do you need to be spoonfed?

The data says the surgery doesn’t lower suicide rates though. Neither does accepting them. It’s in their own minds they’re searching for an answer they lack the ability to wit and ken.

Sex and Gender Are Not Synonyms.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction

It's fine that you think they are, but they are not, in any dictionary or webster.

Because they were never taught how to think, and self soothe. Every dang moment of their boring lives they were told they’re special. Never had to face reality. They’re struggling to grasp basic concepts.

Now I'm gonna need to see imperial data proving sweden, or whatever the first "greatest nation" posted was, is leading the entire world in a majority ofnthose categories.

That is false. Suicide rates does fall from the same group compared to before and after surgery. Acceptance does also positively affect them, comparing numbers globally from places where they do and don't have positive or accepting views regarding trans people. Like Norway and the US.

Gender: either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.

They have nearly the same meaning, which I just demonstrated. Thus synonym. Not identical, which is not what synonym means.

Imperical**

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report

The US ranks as the 4th most discriminatory against trans people in the entire world btw.

Got any numbers to back that up?

You demonstrating it doesn't change the fact that it is not seen as a synonym by any dictionary or professional. Look up that specific claim: Sex and Gender synonyms.

whos "they"

not all transsexuals are members of a hivemind you stupid fuck

You mean empirical.

One thing I’ll never grasp is how discrimination is somehow a bad thing. I should not be forced to do something against my personal beliefs. Bad things happened in the name of it but it’s healthy to discriminate. You want to believe you’re a Apache helicopter that’s fine and dandy, the moment you force yourself into me I’ll definitely put you in your place.

yes, you choose where you put your dick/vag, thats common sense, but being homosexual isn't a choice, you don't choose what makes your dick hard or your pussy wet

yes, being transsexual is a mental illness, but why does it matter, somebody being transsexual doesn't hurt you in any way, shape, or form. so whats the point in ridiculing somebody for being transsexual, thats like making fun of somebody for having downs syndrome.

and I 100% agree that there are only 2 genders

Attached: image-3.jpg (960x952, 78K)

Our findings make it indisputable that gender transition has a positive effect on transgender well-being. We identified 56 studies published since 1991 that directly assessed the effect of gender transition on the mental well-being of transgender individuals. The vast majority of the studies, 93 percent, found that gender transition improved the overall well-being of transgender subjects, making them more likely to enjoy improved quality of life, greater relationship satisfaction and higher self-esteem and confidence, and less likely to suffer from anxiety, depression, substance abuse and suicidality.

Only four studies (7 percent) reported mixed or null findings, and none found that the transitioning created more harm than good. Despite recent media focus on anecdotes about “transgender regret,” actual regret rates across numerous studies were minuscule, generally ranging from 0.3 percent to 3.8 percent. Our review of primary research confirmed the positive findings of at least 16 previous literature reviews.

Editors’ Picks

True Life: I Got Conned by Anna Delvey

Hitler Looted the Art, Then They Looted Hitler
The research shows that gender transition improves well-being, and that it can redress the specific health conditions that the military claims are its primary concern, particularly suicidality. A 1999 United States study found a “marked decrease of suicide attempts” and substance use in its postoperative population. In a 2014 British study, gender transition “was shown to drastically reduce instances of suicidal ideation and attempts.” The study reported that “67 percent of respondents thought about suicide more before they transitioned and only 3 percent thought about suicide more post-transition.”

It is by definition a synonym. It has a near identical meaning.

I'm not saying that gender as argued by the trans community means the same as sex, but the words, as words, are by definition synonymous.

Research suggests that gender transition may resolve symptoms completely. A 2016 literature review by scholars in Sweden concluded that, most likely because of improved care over time, transgender “rates of psychiatric disorders and suicide became more similar to controls,” and that for those transitioning after 1989, “there was no difference in the number of suicide attempts compared to controls.” The corollary is also true: Another study found that withholding hormone treatment from transgender people increased the risk of depression and suicide.

While transgender people can still face disproportionate stresses after transition, research suggests that stigma and discrimination are primary causes of such “minority stress.” That’s all the more reason we should provide treatment and social support rather than exclusion and barriers to care.

It hurts society, they want to attack freedoms. That in turn hurts me. Ridicule is greatly positive for society. It’s a survival mechanism. If you want to be in my group, and eat my food, you’ll conform to the majority of my groups beliefs, or be gone and cast into the wilderness.

I disagree. Our metrics of great nations arent the same. Happiness should be taken in hand with GDP/capita and averaged into a socio-economic reading that thought up by majority EU. Also I never refuted that LGBTQ couldnt exist in the nuclear unit. This argument has clme full circle. The decay of the nuclear family unit is whats causing social and political unrest in the west.

>That in turn hurts me
Only your feefees.

"One thing I’ll never grasp is how discrimination is somehow a bad thing. I should not be forced to do something against my personal beliefs"
- Your personal beliefs can be a documented bad thing though. If you believe that you should punch babies throughout childhood because it's good for them, you probably have shitty beliefs. Those believes are objectively and demonstrably bad.

" it’s healthy to discriminate"
- Any source for that? Never seen that before.

"You want to believe you’re a Apache helicopter that’s fine and dandy, the moment you force yourself into me I’ll definitely put you in your place."
- Apache helicopter is an object, not on the spectrum of what can be deemed gender. It never will be, but it's an HILARIOUS joke though. And no, no one will force a civilian to know everyone's preferred pronoun or name. We can't read minds you know.

then why not be gay. easy to get sex, no chanceof unwanted pregnancy also liberals will be extra nice to you just to be progressive.

Yeah, thanks.

I'm going to have to refer you to professionals that work with definitions and dictionaries for a living then. Don't know what else to say.

Be gay! If I were gay id be proud of it and rightfully so.

you could have chose to shut up your face shithole

You can disagree with what you deem important, sure. However, these countries are some of the most successful in all metrics, most democratic, least corrupt, gender-roles overlap (not even sure what that means? men can be nurses I guess) and the happiest. I personally think happiness is the most important measurement of success.

Sure, LGBTQ can exist in the nuclear unit, but it wouldn't help their mental states when the "NORM" is heterosexual couples with two children doing what everyone else does.

Forcing me to bake a cake for example in a society of freedom is tyrannical. I don’t care that you exist. Want to talk feelings? What you feel is incorrect. You’re a drain on society and I feel your kind needs help accepting reality. The sooner you grasp this the better. For both of us. Stay in your own yard and I’ll stay in mine. Come into my yard, you’re going to hear me. Come near my family and I’ll blow your brains all over the pavement. I perceive you as a threat. I deal with threats in one way, I’ll end it Beforehand to prevent damage. I accept you as I would a cold. I tolerate your existence. But I will fight you if you come anywhere near me. That’s not violence, that’s protecting the innocent. As the old saying goes, takes a monster to recognize one. You may have the retards fooled but they’re waking up to your games. Go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

And the economy in Norway. Holy shait. Those citizens have the most spending power per capita in the world if you exclude extremely small concentrated states.

You could stop selling cake, or not advertise (buy your cake here)

You could stop trying to exist. You could not advertise that you’re gay with a parade.

>Stay in your own yard and I’ll stay in mine.

so then why are you out here saying all this stuff about transsexuals homosexuals, etc. what have they done to you personally that hurts your, or stops you directly from achieving your goals in life?

Interesting. Do you think a straight parade makes just as much sense as a gay parade?

Jesus Christ you are a sadistic fuck

>You could stop trying to exist. You could not advertise that you’re gay with a parade

that sounds a lot like "kill yourself and pretend you don't exist"

how does people having a parade about their sexuality hurt you?

not being able to make fun of transexuals and faggots publicly without liberal authoritarianism involved takes joy from my life

Either way. This whole line of debate is straw man. Not the original intended idea.

>takes joy from my life

thats dramatic

so you trying to take away joy from someones life results in joy being taken away from your life? every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

or you could do what many trans/ homos do, that being ignoring you, and just ignore the people that say stuff back. unless your so self conscious that you have to respond to everything somebody says to you.

One last thought before I go. If you want people to accept you, stop forcing them. All you’re doing is starting a fight you’re going to lose. Coming into a fight where you’re out gunned and out numbered isn’t exactly smart. You need to tone it down. Y’all never shut up about it. We get it you enjoy the smell of shit. The rest of us are repulsed by it and because that’s what you identify with, in turn we’re repulsed but you. Transitive properties. It hurts me because it hurts my children. It’s harmful behaviors that create a host of issues. Like pedophiles dressing in drag wrestling with children. If I kill 10 wolves to save 1 child I’ll do it. Even if only 1 is hungry. Gotta end the pack to reduce the threat. Don’t want to be caught in the cross fire, do more to reject pedo scum. Alienate them, force them out of your groups. That’s what the sex offender registry is for. Use it. Then maybe you’ll achieve some success with the rest of society. Try fitting in rather than making everyone accommodate you. Doing such makes you unlikable. You want acceptance? Try shutting the fuck up about it. You won the legal battle, it’s over, move on.