What's the minimum penis size required to please a woman?

What's the minimum penis size required to please a woman?
I'm 16.5 cm

Attached: tape.jpg (1500x745, 92K)

I don’t speak libtard please convert to burger thanks

Is 7 inches a good size cause I’m exactly 7 inches :/

Attached: 4031B497-97B9-4625-B727-94677E4E82A8.jpg (575x432, 42K)

a few inches under whats needed

6 1/2 inches.

Girth > > length

Well an average penis is around 8 inches long, and 5.8 inches around, but most men are unable to satisfy their partner. It has been tested that 10.3x7.5 is the required size for women to climax, that's worldwide average within 2 standard deviations.
There are genetic differences of course, e.g. Asian women fall within 2SD of being satisfied with a 9.2x5.9 penis (discarding sideways shape difference, of course). This is why you see many happy WMAF couples.

Fake news

Dude, your numbers are off, I know chicks who’ve climaxed on dicks below average, but of course an 8.75 inch virgin wouldn’t know

Keep in mind that is a worldwide study, of course, and western nations averages are much higher than that, so OP's penile length 165mm would be more than 5SD below average or 4.5SD below median (a condition known as "micropenis").

All that is still far below African nations, where the average sits between 18 and 21 inches (depending on distance from the equator), and outliers of 35-45 inches have been observed. Is is widely hypothesised that African male genitalia size has continued to evolve due to pervasive polygamous relations between the two sexes, and females selecting only the most endowed male specimen for their ability to deliver the most intense sexual pleasure.

Says the 12 year old with a 2 inch dick.

If you have a tongue, 0.

6 figure salary

If you can eat pussy, they don't really care.

have you pleased any women lately? if no, then it's not a good size.

>calcsd
everything you need to know is here. google it

I'm retarded
How long is 10.3x7.5?

You should NEVER drink the /pol/ kool-aid.

16.6cm is absolute minimum

Beat me to it. Also nice quads

>4quads
damn.

Post pic of the 16.5cm

Well seeing that not every lesbian is sexually frustrated the correct answer would be 0 cm

7.7 inches

Attached: DDF31D5C-BA91-485B-8F42-4B05CBDF904A.jpg (1536x2048, 534K)

16.51 cm is definitely the minimum