Sucked cock for the first time tonight, married guy. AMA

Sucked cock for the first time tonight, married guy. AMA

Attached: 240x135.5.jpg (240x135, 7K)

When's the divorce

He was married. Not me. I dont think his wife knows about it lol

has sissy hypnosis been a significant factor in this decision

Attached: 1512806382459.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

ummm no it was not.

this isnt the place for your gay shit faggot

Wanna suck mine?

Did you swallow?

probably not.

How much do you regret it how

pics?

no i didnt want him to cum in my mouth

Did he cum in your mouth.

Why not

what if I suck yours?

like just a little, but not that much really.

sorry. took none.

see

i dont know. not really into load in my mouth. maybe one day, but at this point not into it.

still unlikely, but more likely

Scary the first time isnt it.

Did it last very long?

Best part and worst part?

Did you bail on your thread Op?

about a minute or two, two different times. it was part of a jerkoff session, so that was mixed in. he sucked me a bit too.

not exactly scary. just sort of a mystery

He must have been a close friend.

best part was probably just that it was such a new sensation. like feeling what it felt like, it feels bigger in your mouth than i expected, and smoother. you use different parts of your mouth than i realized.

worst part is everytime he kinda seems like hes enjoying it and getting into it, my brain would go to, is this guy gonna cum in my fucking mouth? so then i kinda would bail non it. cause i didnt want that.

never met him before tonight

How did you hook up?

doublelist.

yet here you are
being a faggot

>hypocrite

can i help OP?

The fuck is that?

You were afraid of being gay. That's what I meant when I said it's scary. The more you keep sucking you know what will happen so you kind of resist and slow down. It really can make your jaw hurt because it just puts off the inevitable.
My first time I ended up sucking for like 45 minutes. He was loving it but my mouth was killing me. He finally came on my tongue but it wasn't very much.

not him but it's a craigslist replacement for casual encounter listings
depending on the city its fairly active

i wasnt afraid of being gay. i was afraid of a stranger shooting cum in my mouth.

That kind of describes my first few attempts at it. But it really doesnt count as sucking cock if it's just an introduction attempt. You'll know when you've really given a guy head he will definitely let you knnow!

TBH if that pic is you I might suck you whether or not you reciprocated

not me.

thank you for clarifying what counts mr blowjob police.

Why would you give a guy oral and not finish him. Why wouldn't you want him to cum in your mouth. I mean why bother. : )

Any regrets? Did you feel gross or anything after?

what do you look liek?

Dont take it the wrong just trying to be supportive.

casue i was turned on by what was going on enough to want to suck his dick, but im not at all into cum, or taking cum, or having cum on me or in me.

anyways this has become dumb, im out

umm just a little. not too bad. i think it was more becuase its now happened and you cant go back . but like im not having anxiety or anything. it happened. it was kinda cool. nothing that i feel like was the coolest thing ever.

Wow. Good luck.

>have to sign up
Fucking why? Also, fucking no.

Why so angry?

Not angry, it's just stupid to have to sign up

I was OK giving them an email. But they want my mobile as well. f that.

op was a big dumb fag. end of story

Yeah, no. Wouldn't give them my number.
The site might as well not even exist if they're gonna ask for that.

doesnt have to be your mobile. a landline will work too. they use it to verify youre not a bot. craigslist was filled with bots, machines, robocalls, spam.

this helps make it so while theres definitely a bunch of morons and shitty posts, and repeat pic collectors, theres less of them, and significantly less robots.

Don't have a land line. It reject my Google Voice number.

did it feel hot licking around his shaft

it exists and a lot of people use it. you dont wanna give your phone number, thats fine. your call, but dont pout like a little bitch and act like its not working for anyone. you gonna take your ball and go home?