So all I can find is a bunch of fluff pieces about human rights violations but I can't find any fucking photographic...

So all I can find is a bunch of fluff pieces about human rights violations but I can't find any fucking photographic documentation of it
Usually when the media does this it's because they're pushing a lie, because they love showcasing photographic evidence when they have it, it tends to increase ratings

$100 Steam or Amazon bounty to the first person to produce photographic/video evidence of actual human rights violations and actual cruelty because I'm convinced it doesn't actually exist. There were some photos floating around the 'net that purported to be from within one of the facilities during the Trump administration, but it later turned out to be a photograph from the Obama years.

Leave a throwaway email to claim.

Attached: triggered.jpg (750x935, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/06/article-0-1E874C3700000578-910_634x474.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody has it then?

Surely somebody must have something to back up their claims of unprecedented human rights violations?

So could it be then that the media is pushing a lie, but ICE has their heads up their asses about it because, while conditions probably aren't as bad as the media paints them to be, they are probably far from comfortable and possibly nearing inadequacy. Everything seems to be grained in half-truths these days.

>fluff pieces about human rights violations
You know that's not a thing, right?

go back to /pol

It's very clearly a "thing."
Please provide evidence of these unprecedented human rights violations instead of proclaiming that they exist and then crying foul when you aren't believed without it.

Sure is summer in here

Here you go. Kids in cages.

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 92K)

You said it pal. No fuck off to /pol with yah.

Where are the human rights violations? They are not supposed to be in the country and are in the process of being deported. This is standard fare for every country on earth.

>being this delusional
how's your summer break going kid?

>/pol

spotted the newfag
pic related

Attached: you have to go back.jpg (717x880, 141K)

Okay so just to make sure I understand everybody: you have zero evidence that there are actual human rights violations occurring right now being perpetrated by ICE agents?

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/06/article-0-1E874C3700000578-910_634x474.jpg

>i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/06/article-0-1E874C3700000578-910_634x474.jpg

Now we're kind of getting somewhere. Being crammed like sardines into a room is quite unpleasant but to qualify as an actual abuse it has to be persistent and with the intent to damage the detainee either physically or psychologically; in this case, ICE could not initially cope with the influx of illegal detainees.

To be clear, your argument has gone from, "Show me pics." to "Yeah but that's not that bad." There's images every night in the news with people scrunched in these cages. You are either a Russian troll or are just a retarded Trumper who doesn't believe anything unless your papa Trump says it's real. Fucking idiot.

Those are fences.

To be clear, my argument has not changed. I requested pictures of flagrant human rights abuses and none have been profferred. The pictures provided are not, by definition, human rights violations. I explained why. Please don't act insufferably indignant and butthurt that you can't find anything that actually fits the criteria.

Thanks!

Lol fences aren't cages.

What would you expect them to do with people who would just walk away back into the country they're being removed from?

Are you dense or intentionally being disingenuous?

>muh russia
lmao backed into a corner are we?

Still waiting on that evidence.

The average Californian has an IQ of 95
5, lower than Alabama. Actual inbreds are smarter by over 2 points. Good bait you got there though.

95.5*phone posting degeneracy

Yo is all vodka really better there or is most of it still cheap swill and everyone is just too drunk to tell?

Obama did worse though

>human rights violations
Abu Ghraib

Attached: usa.png (500x445, 405K)

>So all I can find is a bunch of fluff pieces about human rights violations but I can't find any fucking photographic documentation of it
Usually when the media does this it's because they're pushing a lie, because they love showcasing photographic evidence when they have it, it tends to increase ratings

$100 Steam or Amazon bounty to the first person to produce photographic/video evidence of actual human rights violations and actual cruelty because I'm convinced it doesn't actually exist. There were some photos floating around the 'net that purported to be from within one of the facilities during the Trump administration, but it later turned out to be a photograph from the Obama years.

Leave a throwaway email to claim.

What did or did not happen during Obama's presidency has nothing to do with this thread. Please try to stay on topic.