PLEASE HELP ME, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME!

PLEASE HELP ME, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME!

I'm not shitposting, i haven't fucking slept in 6 days and i CAN'T SLEEP! I downed tons of walmart sleeping pills and it gets me CLOSE to falling asleep but it still lacks, i don't know what the fuck is going on with me, i don't know what's happening to me or why i can't sleep. The only 2 things i can possibly think of that are keeping me up is

1. I was very stressed out that my best friend was moving and i'm never going to see her again, but at this point i don't give a fuck about not seeing her again i just want to sleep.

2. I fucked up my sleep sceduel 3 days playing minecraft all night long and everything got ruined

Please for the love of GOD tell me how i can go to sleep, what's wrong with me i want to fucking die i'm so tired, this is HELL FOR ME PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME! I can't miss any work i'm on the verge of being fired i need to sleep, i only have 6 hours before work but i can't fucking sleep after laying in my bed all day i STILL can't fucking sleep!

Attached: 1471018348766.jpg (633x758, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_insomnia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IRL if you can't sleep after 3 days for more than at least 2 hours then you likely have an issue with your brain like a tumor

just incase any anons really run into this issue. Also after roughly the 4th or 5th day you'll just pass out eventually

Did you try getting drunk?

Whiskey , you need it .get some jack daniels and down 3 doubles back to back

Attached: 1336232138531.jpg (1021x1027, 140K)

hospital?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_insomnia

lol just sleep

welp,if you downed a ton of sleeping pills, then you're dead. Since you aren't dead, you clearly didn't down a bunch of sleeping pills. If you are suicidal though, you can just down a bunch of alcohol....like a lot. To the point of blacking out.

Doctor. NOW!

i'm going to do this RIGHT fucking now, i have some hard burbon iv saved for 5 years when i was into shtf but fuck this i'm downing it like a mother fucker

I CAN'T FUCKHEAD YOU BABY FAGGOT

If it was diphenhydramine you probably took so much the side effects are keeping you awake... Happened to me

Listen to Megadeth at Max volume.

Agreed

op here i don't want to call doctor i need to work or i'll be fired but i want to say i am hearing things and semi-seeing things that aren't there, i hear growling and see color flashes / flakes every so often that, i'm not religous or any of that shit but i also have sleep paralysis

thanks for the pro-tip, i only started taking sleeping during the 4th day and i took about 20 per session. what a fucking BIRTCH shitty pill fuck that

go on /adv/

Go to the fucking doctor you faggot, is for your own good you could die from this shit.

Yeh the hallucinations you get are from sleep deprivation, it'll only get worse the longer you stay awake and can leave, although slight and not very likely, permanent mental damage

No don’t go to another thread... usually I just lurk, but you need a hospital, NOW. 4 days is already fatal and almost a week plus downing sleep pills and you’ll collapse from exhaustion and be spamming anytime now. Get to a hospital.

take off work and call in sick fag. The pressure of having to go will keep you up. Sleep all day and then get back to normal. Implying you're telling the truth, which you probably aren't you pussy ass bitch

let him die. any retard who comes to Yea Forums when they have an issue like this deserves to die. let natural selection run its course

I've actually gone through something similar but instead of six day it was 4
You start feeling like a zombie and the tired feeling goes away and it becomes difficult to sleep
I fixed it by just lying in bed eyes shut for a couple hours. sleeping pills do not work. also stay away from any technology, no phone or computer

Yeah man go to ER or something 6 days without sleep can kill, or fuck up your brain.

Attached: Eggineer.png (432x395, 189K)

Do some grounding exercises, take ten deep breaths, drink warm milk with nutmeg, and try to turn your brain off. Every problem has a solution, and you'll find it tomorrow. It ain't going anywhere. Goodnight moon.