Russia is back bone to middle eastern civilization...

russia is back bone to middle eastern civilization, all the men who want to destroy america are men who take refuge under russias wing. north korea for example, iran for example. putin is like head of hierarchy. he is a very intelligent mastermind. i always notice peopel are either far right or far left with donald trump, like he is either good guy or bad guy and i feel like thats not good thing at all for so many reasons. i take neutral stance on trump. and i feel like trump is criminal of some kind who is progressing warfare for criminal people for the sake of profit and could care less about world peace. my personal perception is this, trump will start war, start nuclear warfare, then take him, his family, and his criminals to nuclear bunker where they will sit there for rest of lives and watch my little pony friendship is magic while donnie buttfuck his daughter. putin is plotting world domination, and donnie is too narcissistic and idiotic or he is pawn of some kind by corrupt men or putin himself. donnie taking america to war will lead to ww3, it is inevitable, and putin is and will capitalize off this along with his allies. i expect america to be destroyed sooner rather than later. i feel like putin antichrist and donnie just antichrist clown we have too deal with. but that is assuming bible is real.

lol like trump is just russian dummy, like he is just scarecrow made of straw that russians just wheeled into office one day and has maintained control since you know? like he just has hammer and sickle on his suit on his straw body, and voice box on chest so he can give speeches. "IM THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER"
meanwhile in russia
"they'll never expect this, they'll be too busy eating cheeseburgers and fighting diabetes to see the glory of russia in action."

jokes aside. im positive putin is a motherfucking mastermind. and one that hates america. i've talked to other russians about this, they agree he does hate america for reasons equatable to vengeance.

Attached: download (5).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

russia butthurt about usa apparently. and putin might want to take revenge for that reason.

plus putin has jewish decent oddly enough.

ok dumb ass you know the trump muh Russia was bullshit right?
Was all a an attempted coup

You know OBAMA and Hillary openly colluded with Russia right
including china,Ukraine and saudi arabia

Attached: download.png (246x205, 35K)

At least you tried sweetie.

youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw

Attached: JYfQ52oLOx-JjOQDUuBsJWWPAwsWAPy250FWG920wmc.png (700x671, 651K)

Look at you with your little meme pictures. How adorable.

proofs?

have you heard of the unheard OP?

Attached: 1550579646157.jpg (288x400, 16K)

I heard he does fortnite dances while touching cows with his shirt off at night. Seems like a good dude.

Attached: veo0ryr92zxz.jpg (500x262, 139K)

Attached: (((murder_of_millions))).png (837x1557, 1.11M)

It no secret Hillary and Obama funded the dossier by fusion GPS
and used it to illegally pay on trump

Who failed to register as a Russian agent?
fusion GPS

Who took 150 million from the Russians in the uranium one scandal
Hillary

Who took 1 million in speaking fee right after
Bill Clinton

Who say they paid 20% of her 1.2 billion dollar run?
the crown prince of saudi arabia

Who helped pay for Hillary's troll farms Share blue aka correct the record
China

Attached: 36dehl.jpg (669x499, 83K)

Attached: jng0ap.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

heres the thing though, muller keeps coming back with this russia collusion investigation many times now, even in modern day he is still claiming there is interfering going on to this date. i dont think thats coincidence. but even still, trump is horrible president, he is a liar, a narcissistic elitist, a man burn in luxury and one who lived in luxury all his life, he is obvious elitist, trump never drained the swamp he is the fucking swamp. he divides country, makes nation look bad to other nations and they are taking advantage of it, he is driving us to war, he is giving us confusion and fear. man is idiot. and as a CITIZEN OF THIS NATION I DO NOT THINK HE IS FIT TO LEAD AND I WANT A LEADER WHO IS HONEST, STRONG, VALIANT, AND HONORABLE IN OFFICE. a man of the people. this man is such shit president it makes me vomit.

Attached: 1da3c9270091037b506b1dfa0ddc11eddf745a82645f5f752ac54de485e89a91.png (640x645, 519K)

Attached: 2b5df8.jpg (690x500, 117K)

>

Attached: FO6GdxjnOra297u5X73KqJZHW4E4OcGHWKZ1Q3XE3Vc.png (854x768, 425K)

he is not a man who is striving for peace and he is driving us to war. he let north korea keep the fucking nukes, and kim still wants death to america. he loves putin for this reason.

you got me. you're talking to obama. im obama right now and im sick of trump shit.

You thought MAGA meant Make Anime Great Again. Boy were you wrong.

Attached: GDmCA8E2tIGV81TupVyOOooJ9cOFLRTgNEkuDO0jvD8.jpg (575x767, 137K)

says the people that hate America

Attached: 6m2fsj7kgmq21.jpg (720x496, 49K)

idk maybe you guys like shit president, no matter really. when war breaks out we'll see how it plays out. mans gonna lead this nation into destruction. perhaps that would be blessing, wipe the filth off american swine ass.

i think i'll root for putin.

tl;dr
OP is a long-winded faggot

too many incels here. obvious white trash playground. filled with neet pasty white kids who smoke hitler pole and snorkel shit out trumps ass cheeks. clowns who support the clown if you ask me.

There wont be a WW3 there's too much power for deterrent, you think a prideful country like america would just lay down and do a war with a power house without flexing nukes before it got too bad? Russia could do the exact same, so no we would never go to war.

yes but how do you know? bible predicts armegeddon, trump going to war with iran could lead to nuclear war and i believe it will. its religiously motivated as well which is odd, zionistic christians who will go to war under ideal that they are preordained by god to fulfill bible prophecy. i feel it is more likely than you think. and it is something that is inevitable, considering how the human race functions, thinks, and operates societies and will to powers. but thats just me. this has nothing to do with politics for me, its just what i've noticed about donald trump. i hate donald trump for war with iran and thats what lead me to feel this way about donald. i want peace maker. i want world peace. i could care less who governs nation as long as they dont destroy us or the world, and i fear the worst with donald.

that is to say i dont believe in bible, i just assume it may be real for various reasons.

honest interpretation of 4channers nowadays, weak people, inferior mindsets, and disgusting shit heap full of cucks and white supremacist filth, hateful place with disgusting individuals. im russian myself and i think you people are lowlife scum, with small dick and easy target for social darwinism. that's why you never talk like you do when you're around publicity without anonymity. i get strong scent of rat on here. think i'll take my leave and go to much more sophisticated places.