Trans men are real men. Prove me wrong. Pro tip just because you have a pussy doesn’t mean you are a woman

Trans men are real men. Prove me wrong. Pro tip just because you have a pussy doesn’t mean you are a woman.

Attached: D28053E6-7A13-4226-80EA-1DA886D79968.png (500x566, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.ca/scholar_url?url=http://www.academia.edu/download/45912580/Chimerism_and_tetragametic_chimerism_in_20160524-805-xj97ap.pdf&hl=en&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm2PpIDVJ7_DuoHd8k6BcT2Y8Majhw&nossl=1&oi=scholarr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are by definition not real men

nice bait dog

With all the privilege that goes with it. Sit down please let trans women speak

I can get a trans man pregnant. Thats why you're wrong

They don't have a Y Chromosome. Hence, not a real man.

true, trans man can have fake dicks but trans women cant have fake pussies

this is the worst bait ive ever seen. no joke

Attached: 14479530_10210560547832566_1938111722761967061_n.jpg (720x960, 64K)

Theres a trans girl at my work with huge natural boobs. Everyone calls her "prescription titties" behind her back

What’s the definition?

Trans men aren't real men. Just cunts that want others to accept them for "who they are" even though they lack the ability to. Fuck yall for trying to make others follow suit with your delusion.

Men had, at some point, testicles.

they don't think so why should i. they definitely aren't women though

Not only do they have a pussy, they have no balls. That makes them chicks. With beards.

It's just like people that believe the earth is round. They can't prove it!

Trans men do not have testes. They can not produce sperm to fertilize an egg. They can pretend all they want, but they are not males.

because nothing is real, men are not real. stop striving to be something that doesn't exist

Their sex may not be male but their gender is.

They have XY not XX

Wait other way around but my point still stands

Chromosomes just decide if you get a dick or a cunt. Not if you are a man or a woman.

First I'll point out one thing. Male and female brains are biologically different. They develop differently. Check with Jordan Peterson on that one if you one of them anti trans righties who would deny it to undermine my point.
I'm a chimera. Diagnosed.
I absorbed my twin in utero. I have two sets of DNA. My body (in chimeras it's called the ectoderm) is male. My endoderm (brain, nervous system) is female.
I identify as male, I've only dated and fucked women, my spouse is a woman, and as far as anyone knows I'm a male.
But I've also always been a bit flamboyant and more agreeable. I've always understood and gotten along with women better, and I never really understood men and their thinking, even though I work in construction around men and get on with them fine anyway.
I had some gender confusion as a child but my dad was pretty hard on it so I followed a male path though it never felt right, still kind of drawn to feminine interests, my wife often looks at things I'm watching or doing and comments how I like really gay shit, we laugh.
But to be honest, I'm fine, my life's fine, I'm happy and I don't need any surgery or hormone treatment or whatever the fuck people do.

But chances are my Brain is female as usually that's the case with chimerism where it was a male and female twin and the outer body is male.
So, leap of faith on your part, assume my brain is female for shits and giggles. Who am I really? Are we our inner bodies, brains, or outer bodies, my dick. If my brain was female, am I a man or a woman? Am I the sum of my parts? The perception of others? How I feel?
What do you think?

I'm simply presenting all of the above as true and trying to make you think.

Um no retard, they determine a whole lot more. I'm sorry your feelings over facts agenda doesn't stand up to scientific scrutiny.

fuck you for filling the world with falsehoods and spreading the ignorance that destroys us all

Attached: 1531869535368.jpg (517x452, 28K)

you're like the 1%
that shit shouldnt enable these plastic surgery larpers

Dumbest thing I have ever seen on here by a wide margin. Good one kid.

You can identify as a male all you want, but the doctor will still treat you like a chick.

And how many larpers are there? What percent of the population is behaving this way?
You see it and talk about it a lot on the internet but how many have you actually met? Of the thousands of random people you've come across or talked to, how many were transgendered?
Because I've travelled a fair bit, met thousands of people, I even live a really pro gay city with one of the largest pride parades in the world (I don't attend), and I've met two people who claim to be transgender.
And I see a hundred a day on Yea Forums and Facebook. Reality and the internet don't exactly line up.

What's dumb about it? Have you not heard of chimerism? Most people go unfound but it's estimated it could occur at a rate as high as 15%. Half of those being two males.

Attached: wait.gif (575x327, 13K)

No it’s not lol so you absorbed your twin and that made your body just not develop a nervous system in utero? Lmao

This.

No, you've misunderstood.
In chimerism what typically happens is one twin wraps around the other. The gonads and outer body will be twin one, and internal things like blood cells organs and brain and nervous system will be twin two.

Hahahahahah

>Is presented with, regardless of political implications, a pretty weird and interesting biology quirk
>Learns nothing
>Laughs

Worst kind of people user. Don't be that guy. The universe is amazing. And you're missing it.

im not but can i ask ur career or education where you learned this

Link me one piece of medical evidence that suggests what you have said is real. I work in the medical field and know that what you are suggesting is no biologically possible.

They are trolling

scholar.google.ca/scholar_url?url=http://www.academia.edu/download/45912580/Chimerism_and_tetragametic_chimerism_in_20160524-805-xj97ap.pdf&hl=en&sa=X&scisig=AAGBfm2PpIDVJ7_DuoHd8k6BcT2Y8Majhw&nossl=1&oi=scholarr

You either do not work in the medical field at all, or you aren't paying attention. There's even a famous case you can refer to where a mother had her child taken away by cps because during a medical genetic test they determined she wasn't the mother of her child and thought she abducted it.

Education isn't relevant here. My uncle needed a kidney transplant and we submitted to genetic testing. That's typically how it's diagnosed, by accident after anomolous results.

I have some psychology under my belt. Not much, to summarize what I know on this it's that male and female brains differ pretty consistently in a few ways. Like I said, Jordan Peterson a PhD psychologist talks a lot about this.

I like to think of it as a shorter section on one of the 23rd chromosome copies, since that's literally the deciding factor. In fact, a person missing their second copy of that chromosome (one x, no y) still ends up being a woman, though there can be some health complications and they usually can't have children. It almost seems like that y chromosome is the only thing preventing a person to default to being a woman, not some crazy surgeon who somehow lacks basic knowledge in biology, who just sews a penis on, attaches some major vessels, and gives you a fat script of hormones to help you keep up the obvious lie.

How much of a difference will it make after you're dead?

You murdered your twin baby brother? I bet you're proud of that one

Found her. Her name was Lydia Fairchild. There was an episode of radiolab wirh her which is what I was searching for for you but I couldn't find the episode, but it was a huge legal affair. Fascinating story.

I don't know if you watch community but Chang is a chimera. He references it once in an episode where he declares himself "I was born a winner" and laughs maniacally.
Same tbh.

Lmao types it into google scholar and thinks that is validating. I’m gonna stop arguing with you at this point. Not sure your female brain could handle it anyways!

their not even trying

Welp I'm going to bed.
I'm yankin y'all's chains I'm not a chimera.

But seriously it's a real thing.
I don't know about the whole "the brains female! But the body is male!!!" Thing.
Pretty sure it's just you have your twins cells floating around and can give a weird dna read, like in the case of Fairchild.

Found one source while larping saying "transgenders are interested chimeras!!" But nothing about it screamed "scientific source".
Good eye, faggot.