Even this ugly motherfucker has a girlfriend

Even this ugly motherfucker has a girlfriend
What's your excuse Yea Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=vcQS2sFfR2w

Attached: maxresdefault1212.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have better taste than to be a pussy-worshipping slave like yourself, OP

Cuck in the photo is doomed to a live of hell.

He must have a vibrate setting

Im not on a wheelchair thats why.

whose got her nudes? they were posted once but never saw them again. She's got a beefy vag

Check

Girls tend to be like cancer. They take more than you can give constantly until they kill you. Its why they live longer.

this thread with the cripple gets posted so much now that I miss when the op was boogie

I dont give a fuck. Ive been in so many relationships including marriage that all ended in cheating. So apparently im not worth keeping or she isnt. Regardless it isnt worth the bullshit to keep a relationship especially after so much drama. Id rather be free from answering to anyone than change myself to benefit them.

really?

I'm proud of Boogie for losing so much weight. I am also disgusted at him for gaining it to begin with. *shrugs*

youre fucken hater your mad this dude getting sum good pussy

seething

yeah man, dark beefy pussy lips. Like an advertisement for Arbies

I have a cousin with severe cerebral palsy. Dudes got every bit of a 10 inch cock. Probably the same here

Basically been there and done that. You virgins think a relationship is and need rather than a want. You want it but you dont need it. Know the difference because it will save you a ton of bullshit

Do you think Boogie can only have sex in a pool? You know, because of the smell? Shower would be too small obviously

Aww man you made me hungry and now my arbies is closed :(

Ok how though...

Im a 21 yo virgin kissless and ive looked fine for at least 2 years now
>used to be fat

>pic related

Been 3 years though and i now have a haircut and slight abs and still have that shy guy thing so i should at least be attractive to a nerdy girl...i literally have no preferences as long as they aren't a landwhale or hairier than me

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-225746_Snapchat.jpg (1080x2220, 931K)

his whole noodle arm is a 20inch cock. why would that matter

Nah he's almost human lately.

obvious samefaggot kys yourself

That you shane? is that why you're so butt hurt? taking your frustration about your disability out on interview bullies? ooo you big tough guy you, so tough!

I hate doing this but you're very ugly.. You've gotta hide it somehow.

What do you consider almost human? His head got smaller not the rest of him lol

What you've never played Tuber Simulator? (I respond to stupid with even more stupid)

I feel like im about to be the new Elliott rodgers but less SUPERIOR and less gentlemanly

Attached: JPEG_20190604_113641.jpg (3264x1592, 1.04M)

only one idiot would call it "arbies" twice and thats you. try to learn how to spell it and make it less obvious before you reply to yourself next time dipshit

i am a fool, i believe

pretty fucked in the head that you save some random guys pics and larp as him

what makes this hilarious, is that you're wrong lol focus on the thread or gtfo newfag

I mean anyone can misspell it on purpose. I did for fun. But keep to your convictions :)

Does he even lift?

Where?
Is me too, i dont like my hair either but i literally looked like drake the rapper at one point (have a side by side) and i havent had anyone say im ugly while skinny, ive only hotten that while fat...i have a really honest friend and weve pinned it down to my teeth and smell (i sweat a bunch ig cause i used to be a cow)
Except thats me...add me on snap its natedreezy8, i do tree smoking edits when im bored

Attached: JPEG_20190526_122823.jpg (3264x1592, 1.11M)

something probably went wrong in my life

keep replying to yourself for funsies. we know :)

youtube.com/watch?v=SF2ROKpLYiY

Turns out looks don't matter to everyone. Big surprise.

Attached: gettyimages-108270850-612x612.jpg (439x612, 43K)

Hate to tell you friend but I am replying to other people and if I seem like I'm encouraging them its because I am a nice person. I am not replying to myself :)

someone post her nudes. this is the real issue here. stay focused boys

He's gonna be covered in gross droopy skin if he ever loses enough weight. Once you've let yourself get that fat you're essentially ruined.

Cripplecreeper probably gets thousands as compensation for being born retarded. And from his youtube videos. Thanks for posting the link.

Well I mean there is surgery and he'll need it. Sad really

Also you're telling me THIS
Cant get 1 nerdy girl at fanime con? One of the only place where the cute girls are as antisocial as the creeps

I got stood up on a date after 30 mins of walking aroung the convention because i lost my pass and couldnt get into the vidya hall, i even asked ig she wanted to go get some food while i figure things out (was literally willing to pay for her food and another 60$ fuckin weekend pass for the 1st girl to actually say yest to a fate) she said she wasnt hungry THEN PROCESSED TO CALL HER HOTEL MATE AND TELL THEM THEY WERE GOING BACK FOR FOOD

Then said nice meeting u and left...i dont think i was interesting enough even though she seemed impressed that i managed to catfish the owner of a large discord into thinking i was moot

Attached: JPEG_20190603_111227.jpg (4032x1960, 1.87M)

I don't know what to say

Attached: 156206583649.jpg (506x314, 51K)

you're posting in the wrong fucking thread. fuck off.

Keked so hard you look like shit get a decent haircut , fix that beard , get yourself Hugo Boss Orange the cologne and some nice clothes I said nice not designer bullshit a simple black jeans some woodcutter shirts and your golden . Oh some black vans are also nice . Then it’s all about your behavior

Just to tell you I’m a skinny 22 y/o guy most would guess I’m 16 I’m a complete fucking failure but at least I get pussy and I have a gf for close to 3 years even though I cheat a lot . It’s not just about the looks but how you are around woman or people in general it’s just a game all of it and very easy to master you don’t even need the above mentioned thinks if you have massive self esteem and your charismatic it works it self out

Sorry bro you don't have what women want :(

Mexicans are always so scrawny and ugly feel sorry for you

Where you at? I'll wingman you, plus I'm already married so idc.

You have potential. Deffs need more muscle though.

I did fix the beard

I hate my neckbeard

But i have an above average cock
>pic related

Not mexican...not gonna lie though im puertorican and Dominican so thats pretty much as bad

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-203203_Gallery.jpg (861x1560, 729K)

California, a wingman would be nice...the only friend i have that cares about my relationship problems is the pther virgin in the group

>pic related, if anything this guy is better off than me
>full time job nice car and goes to college...
>hes also still a kissless virgin

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-203500_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.55M)

He looks like Timmy from South Park

Attached: Timmy.png (524x1029, 658K)

SOL I'm about 2500km NE of you.

Shave the whole shit off if you can’t grow a good one . Once or twice a month read a GQ for inspiration try to copy shit you see there get Contactlenses (huge difference ). If some one asks say your Italian they don’t have such a stigma attached to them .
Any other questions ma dude since I’m already here ?

I don’t understand either

Attached: 0142451270.jpg (534x653, 74K)

His parents have money, and after they're married hes gonna accidentally die in a bath tub.

Attached: 1057204287.jpg (515x657, 64K)

Fun Fact I don’t have a Job and not a Car not even a License but it doesn’t matter really but I’m working on it I would say it improves a lot but i haven’t made the experience

At least he'll be happy for a short little while, and I'm going to be miserable for my entire life.

She's literally a goddess. My ideal woman and she's sucking cripple dick, what the fuck man.

Oh shit, is she gonna drown him?

Mooooar

Maybe its her kink?

Life isn't fair

Attached: JujuRoo Water Carrier.jpg (700x386, 341K)

I hate my bald chin i have a butt chin lowkey...whats a good sub other than goatee

Also whats a good way to start convo? I seem to have a problem with actual meeting girls

The simple hi how are you always lands me in the "i know what this is and im taken/ not interested " talk... have it be noce and soft or just bluntly painful, they never say why...

I need more self confidence but it not working just pretending i have it and its also annoying pulling all of this "im way cool" energy out of my ass, its not me

Attached: JPEG_20190603_091836.jpg (3264x1592, 1.38M)

Stop doing cardio and dieting like a girl and lift weights. Heavy fucking weights.

Characteristically male attributes are fucking irresistible to women. Know why? Because they don't fucking have them.

Women love strong guys. You know why? Because the average girl cant do a chinup and needs help opening a fucking pickle jar.

Women love confident guys. You know why? Because women have a torrent of second-guesses and insecurities bouncing around in their heads 24/7.

Women love guys who are cool, calm, and don't get knocked off-kilter easily. You know why? Because women are an emotional mess whose only answer to staving off conflict or danger is a flash-pan emotional reaction that never works on anyone but children and small animals.

Get with it, man. Even viewed from afar, women are not that fucking complicated. Stop trying to be their friends. Stop trying to be agreeable to them. They don't respect that, and you don't need them as friends. Even if they hate you, the worst recourse they have against you is gossiping about you. For better or worse, be a man.

TRP is hard to find nowadays with all the online censoring and all the tech liberal bullshit, but it's there if you look.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

Attached: 01240144214.jpg (1220x645, 579K)

that’s his mom

So how do i gain more confidence? I already go out a lot and most of my friends aren't chads so i dont have that sucking chicks from me

Pretend like you don't know something. I do this all the time and it's impossible not to meet people. If they don't help you out who gives a shit they're probably dicks anyway.

Told this girl I didn't know how to use the treadmill and got her number. Too easy.

Dear god that ass, though.

Attached: Mussolini_Approves.png (505x485, 189K)

Attached: 1428238371.jpg (405x598, 37K)

Honestly wonder what they can do in public. As far as being affectionate. How many times do you think people have called the called on her for kissing her son

actually just kys for real for replying to that spic spammer

>USE YOUR LEGS

kek

TRP?

True relationship...P?

Also i didnt even cardio and diet on purpose, i kinda just started walking around town more and eating less junk food...

I dont have weights at the house and i just moved in gang land so idk about gyms out here but ive been doing pushups and curls the past few days...

I guess i need the muscle and confidence will follow...i fo have the cool calm mindset though...hardly lose control of situations...besides my relationship issues kek
Holy shit why haven't i tried something like this

Attached: IMG_20190530_004355_509.jpg (999x999, 72K)

The Red Pill.

I was giving you examples of male traits, dingbat.
Remember, o self-centered adolescent, I don't know anything about you. I cannot and will not attempt to address specific aspects of your personality. You are just not that important.

What I will tell you is that the advice I gave you will help literally anyone with their life.
I don't care where you live or what you have to do. Lifting fucking weights. If you're in the ghetto get on craigslist and buy an old used barbell and plates from some coon. Put it in your living room and use it in the yard.

That's it. That's the end of this little therapy session. So don't fuckin @ me.

And TRP=The Red Pill. Find it.

Step 1 is literally just talking to checkout girls/cashiers. Ask them dumb questions that make them laugh.

At Starbucks I always pretend like I've never been there before and get her to walk me through ordering coffee/tea just by asking her what she likes. 100% more approachable than outright flirting.

Mustache

Am I the only one in this thread who finds this gut-wrenchingly attractive.

I’m not huge into beards sorry on that front a full beard maybe but still all need and tidy

A good way to start would be first if somewhere where you’re comfortzone is like example I like books so I go to a bookstore I like reading so I know some stuff Autors,books etc. great now since I know stuff I’d be talking to a woman and try to speak to her not about her but about the store,books whatever She’s not in the focus and nether am I so there is no pressure just a normal conversation about basically jack shit .
You take this mostly short time to see how the person infront of you reacts . Don’t look like a tard or stare pick up the small hints like does she smile or not , is she looking for eye contact , what’s her general stance , does she look busy or annoyed . And that’s your chance you started an innocent conversation she seems to be interested in talking to you ( be sure she wants to keep up talking or not ) and now slowly shift from innocent conversation to something like„Hey my name is Bryan by the way ..... . ” and then move from there .
There is no great line you can say or not it depends from situation to situation and the type of woman you want to speak to tbh.
Just be confident not over the top "cool"
Be yourself woman notice it if your playing a role and this is not drama class .
Confidence comes from you only what makes you confident depends on you
Just try go out there and try it out
Trail and Error
And eventually you’ll have small successes and your confidence will grow the woman will notice and BAM your golden. Plus buy Hugo Boss Orange a lot and I mean a lot of woman love that smell .

That’s a fucking undeveloped fetus that’s been shriveled in the sun and fused with cybernetics. Of course she’s fucking him so the human part still needs her, once the machine takes control she’s no longer an asset and will be disposed. Look she’s even applying sunscreen to keep the last of his human vestiges alive and hydrated. Poor girl is fucking terrified.

Nice trips
But she’s looking at her drowning man child like Jews when I deposit some cash
She’s like thinking I will get all the shekels after a tiny swimming accident

Petting ?

There is something emotionally wrong with her. I speculate that she is washing her soul due to some past trauma or deep-seated guilt. One day she will snap and decide she wants to be a massive whore. He will roll in the door to find her being spit-roasted by some alphas. He will object by flopping about listlessly in his chair as she is jizzed in and over. Unconsolable, he will end his useless existence by rolling into the middle of an interstate highway. She will collect his insurance money and become a high-priced call girl with a monster coke habit.
Fin.

Damn dude what the fuck , Kek.
Am I that high or did I read that right ?

That's his sister.

Not every woman is your Ex ,Mom ,Sister or Daughter

They're getting married too lol. I wonder if she has a thing where she pretends she's his mom or something taking care of and being naked with his son. Kinda hot when you think if that way.

hotter now

she mentions in one episode that he is "huge".
that's why, you small dicked fags.

Attached: C9177983-8DED-428C-A7DB-B12BFCD7F39F.gif (150x200, 1.07M)

"above average cock"
>proceeds to post a pic of an avg one
okay buddy

Yeah, but I like to pretend they are when I am fucking them.

please someone sauce cant find anything

I call bull shit.... pics or it did not happen.

Can it float? More!

Call it what you want it happened, i saw it too