I would like every one's input

I would like every one's input.
My friends and I all have very high iqs. I mean in the 150 range. However only one of us has done anything of significance. We are all about 26.
One friend owns and runs a successful it company.
One's a simple mechanical drafter earner a modest income.
Myself I have an associate's degree but that's about it. I haven't worked a real job in over a year, I earn a modest passive income.
My house is paid off as well as my car. But all day I just read, play videogames and smoke weed. My iq is about 147.
So my question is what is your iq, if you know it and what do you do with your life?
Also if you know anyone elses iq what do they do with there life?
I'm just honestly curious.

Attached: 69d7a2b9-98db-4345-82a4-db980b6536c3..jpg (750x942, 38K)

ITT: We humble brag and circle jerk about arbitrary brain numbers

bump

Attached: 21ad1fc1-1be0-4da2-9f69-ab6cc0a5983f..jpg (868x1024, 136K)

>implying your iq has any significant effect on your life
if you really think iq is important just look at yourselves. There's much more that goes into whatever your defininition of "success" is but since you claim to have a 150 iq you should know that

OP is fake and gay

sounds like you all took a shitty IQ test

I tested in at 94 and make ~300k a year on commission selling cars

147 iq also. Average life, job wife kid etc. I’m a welder.

TAG program, honors AP and intensified classes. Meh what if amirite?

My IQ is 142, I dropped out of college and I just work for different IT companies. I get extremely bored or annoyed at jobs after about 4-5 months and usually quit and find a new job. I don't see my life going anywhere meaningful.

I don't think it's important. If you had bothered to read my whole post you would have noticed a couple a few things. I claim an iq of 147 not 150. I smoke pot. I'm just asking out of curiosity cause I'm high and that is what I'm thinking about at the moment. also I want to know about other people experiences with this.

High IQ oldfag here - wrong side of 40 now (yet still on Yea Forums - life's going great ;)). Don't know the exact number - I tend to top out on any test I've done, but that's because I'm good at that kind of test, so meh.

Anyways, I always wanted to be an astronomer, so I got to be one - which means a life saddled with admin and uni bullshit. Meh! I just got lucky and found a hobby I'd enjoy as a job when I was young enough to make it happen.

What I was gonna say, though, is that it really doesn't matter what you do with it. Just because you score well on tests doesn't mean you have to do X Y Z. Find what you enjoy and do it - whether that's making money, studying, or whatever. At the end of the day, we all end up dead, and take nothing with us, so might as well enjoy the ride rather than feel you have to do certain things because they're expected of you.

TLDR: Regardless of IQ, just do what makes you happy, rather than trying to satisfy others/society/whatever

That's how I feel. I just want to do what I enjoy and be left alone. I enjoy history so I'm going back to school to get a degree in it. Luckily I can do so debt free. Even if I don't make a ton of money as a historian I don't mind. I'll still be happy.

Do it - the things you end up regretting are the things you don't do or don't try. As for debt free - have a look at doing things overseas - there are plenty of countries where study is far cheaper than it is in the US. I got my degree for free, and was fully funded through my PhD...

The online IQ test brigade rides again.

Nope in person psychologist proctored test

I'm borderline retarded and suck at math but I got an engineering degree and work on aircraft control systems

Attached: XB-70-Valkyrie-gigantic-supersonic-strategic-bomber-1.jpg (900x529, 70K)

Sounds like a cool career

No fucking way. How? I hate math too and it seems so fucking good to be rid of it since I finished high school.

Attached: IMG_20190722_221956.jpg (750x551, 49K)

"earn" a passive income.

did you actually earn it? give us some details.

i think the odds are very low that 3 people of such high iq all become friends when it sounds like you never left your mom's basement.

whats having a high iq like

your IQ isn't 150. Online tests are not accurate. 150 is the top .005% of people

I inherited a triplex from my godfather. I rent out all three levels of that. I got a sizable inheritance from my grandfather which I have invested through a stock broker and I live off the returns. Also I as I believe I said in op I own my own house and car out right. also it's me and about 6 of us in this range. we are from mostly different towns but we all managed to meet each other over time

See above. In person psychologist proctored test

also pic related I said I was 147

Attached: d71f2e36-8c33-4799-bd61-74eac83374b4..png (1080x2340, 300K)

you didn't earn shit according to this post. you are a waste of brain power if what you are saying is at all true. go fuck off, loser.

OK but Trump's IQ isn't in that range OP. I hope you're not trying to be a faggot about this. Actually I kind of am.

Attached: faggot.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Some one's jealous wagie

What no I just got a chuckle out of the pic and wanted to share it

>I have all this money
you will do prison time for having cp

>Online tests are not accurate
Mine was. It rightfully said that my high IQ is a reason I can't get a job and have to live with mom.

This is an actual thing. high iq people do make the best employees. For various reasons mostly because they question authority more often than some with an average iq would. supposedly I don't know how accurate the study was.

Learn to code.
It's something you can do in your spare time, that can fully challenge you, and that could make you some money if you make something interesting/useful.
Mine is 152. Hers I don't know, but I'm pretty sure she's smarter. She does machine vision and artificial intelligence research. I work in specialty chemicals. No kids. Shit's pretty cash.

Fucking sweet. I got a cousin who's aat 140 who does biomedical engineering stuff.
I find I like hearing and reading about that kind of stuff I just find little interest in actually working in those industries.

Learn to code.
It's something you can do in your spare time, that can fully challenge you, and that could make you some money if you make something interesting/useful.
Mine is 152. Hers I don't know, but I'm pretty sure she's smarter. She does machine vision and artificial intelligence research. I work in specialty chemicals. No kids. Shit's pretty cash.

In wich site did you do your test?

I did not use a site. I did it in person

That’s a cool jacket