You walk in the bathroom and see this

You walk in the bathroom and see this.
What is the appropriate response?

Attached: EA58C648-339D-42C4-8B8E-4862C677A642.jpg (1153x408, 59K)

Go to one of the urinals on the end and attempt to pee.
I usually get pee shy if someone is right next to me.

just wait until one of them is finished

Leave, hold piss till home. That or piss in the sink.

>pic related
>yeah basically pic related

Attached: Download (3).jpg (210x240, 9K)

Go to stall.

piss in closest open urinal

Stand 3-4 ft back from the posters, drop trou to my ankles for that Chad piss blaster aesthetic, blast the two standing on the left for being fags

far right if you go left that's 3 dudes in a row, if you go middle that's 4 and you're surrounded, by going right you only have one to the left thus minimizing the gay

Stand in the middle of the floor, drop my fly and piss while turning in a slow circle. Tuck in and moonwalk out the door.

Go to the right end because that guy looks lonely.

Far left, you have some good body shields and space if someone runs in and conducts jihad.

Checked

You wait until the guy standing between the two is done and call him a faggot

Walk out and find the right handed bathroom

Attached: 4d9dedf5-5bfa-4777-befa-b428ef920961.jpg (600x800, 74K)

It's a fucking urinal. Pick one and piss in it. You guys are infantile terrified tards.

pee on their feet so they walk out and i have space to use a urinal

fuck the middle's bum while blowing the left and jack off the right.

Getting pee shy is probably the lowest test thing I have heard of

punch the guy in the middle for being a homo and peeing next to another man

Any available urinal.

Unless you're 9 years old or get confusing feelings that scare you when a bare penis is nearby.

cum

Don't be a pussy, take the middle open spot.

>shit in middle urinal
>dance hard techno

Wait for all to finish and drink the leftover pisswater

Why would there be 3 niggers in there to being with?

who cares? who is this insecure? if you want the least gay answer it's far left because if the guy next to you is a fag he will have another guy's junk to stare at

pee in the sink

piss my pants

Most men don't want to voluntarily see another man's dick, or chance it, but hey if that's what you like.

Use a stall, if one's not available use a urinal.

Its a Starbucks.

No, most men don't care. If you'd leave the house once in a while, maybe you'd understand.

>Change gender for two minutes
>get into women's bathroom
>no urinals
>can't shit if there are no urinals
>turn 360 and leave

Go to the regular toilets because I like to sit down while I pee.

Nah, I understand it. You're okay with seeing strangers dicks whenever, even when there's a chance to avoid it. Faggot

Pee on the back of all of their shoes.

Middle urinal with a big smile and as you walk up put a hand on each adjacent mans shoulder. Your dick was already out.

Doing me thing, just another day in the can, mate

Attached: scott_boom_boom_carr.jpg (905x840, 83K)

Wat

The correct answer in this scenario is you use the urinal closest to the door, whichever side it is on.

I'm not afraid of men pissing in a urinal because I don't have the urge to suck their dicks. Which is the exact opposite. I can tell you never played any sports and use a toilet to pee because you're a beta. Maybe you'd be more comfortable using the gender neutral tranny toilet.

Walk right up to the middle urinal and flop it out. Take a loud chad piss and see if you can't come up with a good loud fart.

If you have a problem with this, you should see Russian toilets: No dividers at all. You practically sit in a strangers lap to take a dump. It's like a prison.

kek

The one at the right, we have to be symetrical

I don't see a problem with this. What exactly is bothering you, OP?

Attached: 1393127785872.jpg (685x474, 59K)

tell them to leave, this is whites only

> I can tell you never played any sports and use a toilet to pee because you're a beta
That's mandatory in school in America DUMBASS.

Missing the point. You don't try to avoid it because you're comfortable seeing any and every dick 24/7, that's fucking gay dude. I'd use the urinal too if the stalls were taken, I don't take every opportunity to see a strangers dick unlike you

hope that they just don't keep peeing and peeing

Get behind urinal #5 user and attempt to touch his peepee.
Get him hard and fap him.
After the ejaculation complete, then you urinate into one of the stalls and poop there.
Not forget wash hands.

Closest to the door.

Only correct answer

I bet you love to suck dick, cause you're a closet homo

wish me luck

i bet you do, because seeing strangers dicks hangin out doesn't make you the least bit uncomfortable

Hey look buddy, I'm an engineer. That means I solve problems.

Attached: solved.png (1153x490, 153K)

Exactly. That is closer than I want to be to any man with his dick out.

I'm goin' for the far left

Why are you faggots so insecure? You're going in there to take a piss, that's it. You're not there to engage in anything else but to take a piss. So just go in and take your piss, wash your hands and get out. Unless you're a faggot that likes to cruise, you shouldn't be thinking of anything else.

And why would you go in there to see another mans dick? You fucking kids are retarded as fuck.

Attached: 10710667_839661386066763_6850825045558992802_n.jpg (640x640, 75K)

Not problems like "what is beauty"

Yell "What the fuck are all you lefties doing in here? This is the right-handed bathroom!"

ez

Attached: 1564105096361.jpg (1153x408, 73K)

Maybe you took gym, but I doubt you took showers. I don't care because thats how bathrooms work. When you PRACTICE avoidance, it's because you fear your inability to control your eyes. In adolescence, sexual urges often begin as fear or trepidation. Confidence is the opposite of all that. You're gay bro. When you use a urinal, you look straight ahead at the wall. You don't stand there orbiting your eyes at the other man's schlong. And you know you will. Guys who think everything is gay or gay adjacent are struggling with the gay. And thats just the plain truth.

>holding your dick with your right hand
dude, right hand is your mousing hand
left hand is your dick hand

Why y'all using your left hand to piss?

to bow down between all of them and be the toilet
if they're all black men that is

Not all of us have ascended to that level of hand optimization

Piss in another mans urinal whilst they piss
Make the crossroads

Piss on the back of the ankles of the one on the left for not leaving a space between him and the next guy.

My Weiner is pretty small so it is hard to see from the side. Pee at any urinal with no worries who looks.

Ask them all to turn around and piss on you while you Jerk Off

No mousing in the washroom, you sick fuck.

This is the actual answer

true, but after sufficient mousing, using your right hand as your dick hand just feels wrong
the left hand is much more comfortable

Piss myself and leave.

You ever heard of peripheral vision? Not everyone has the same capacity of it. Staring at the wall 24/7 is impossible in a public gym

I'm not taking any chance to casually see stranger's dick, but hey you do you. If seeing it doesn't bother you then that's pretty gay imo, but hey I don't know if you're actually gay or not. I just don't take every opportunity to see stranger's dick and act like it's nothing, then make up shit to make it seem like you're the gay one for not being comfortable with it.

My left hand is a hook... I'm not disagreeing, just stating a fact.

Go in the stall like always

Use a stall because of my shy bladder that prevents me from using a urinal with someone else present, I will queue if necessary.

I squeeze in between the two guys on the right, and put one arm around each. While alternating strong eye contact with each, I piss my pants. I finish quickly, and all before either of them finish, I run to the sink and finish washing my hands. The moment the first one closes off his piss stream, I rip off my pants and charge towards him and ram my piss soaked dick into his fudge cutter.

Attached: 1548137305403m.jpg (809x1024, 73K)

Fucking hell, I meant the two guys on the left. Otherwise it wouldn't work.

Go to the end of the urinal wall on the right. Sit with my back against the wall and open my mouth and wait. Maybe try to stare at the closest guy and his stream so he gets the hint.

This is why I wear diapers.

Tell them that coloreds arent allowed in this bathroom.

Attached: 220px-2008_Jared_Taylor.jpg (220x254, 20K)

Depends on if the stalls are parallel to, or perpendicular to the doorway. If perp, the one furthest away; if parallel, the one on the left.

Posting on 4ch how tough you are is second lowest.

i'd do a 360 and leave

Man, you are so adamant about gay acts in a public bathroom, one can only imagine how you go through life without bursting into cock play at the drop of a hat. Maybe you're right, and shouldn't use urinals because it's embarrassing to stand there with a raging piss boner around a bunch of hetero men.
>Don't leave without washing your cock in the sink! (bowm chikka bowm bowm..)

Attached: twink.jpg (313x500, 30K)

Use one of the stalls.

Don't forget your fuckin' hat.

Attached: cocks.jpg (480x480, 41K)