Is gay butt sex all its cracked up to be? Seems like every 10th guy i meet is gay by choice

Is gay butt sex all its cracked up to be? Seems like every 10th guy i meet is gay by choice.

Attached: 1563492105715.jpg (1024x1024, 98K)

It feels like taking a big poop backwards.

It's nice not to have to deal with bitches, although it is our duty as men

first off nice digits fren
>Is gay butt sex all its cracked up to be?
it feels very good
>Seems like every 10th guy i meet is gay by choice.
generous estimates of gays are 10% of guys are gay?

Attached: 1563559943265.jpg (960x559, 85K)

No, it is not. As someone who is gay cause I love big arms around me and im a little bit of a masochist and like a bit of pain, most people are not willing to put in the work to enjoy it. People say they want things inside, but doing your homework actually feels kinda crappy. Pun intended.

They are gay by choice because being gay nowadays is more accepted than being straight and being considered racist, potential raper, homophobic and misogynist.

naw i like getting fucked. given not often though.
oral and frotting most of the time because its easier

The feeling is nice but not amazing. What makes it so good is the idea that there's a dick in you.

Ofc being is ok tho, but society is so fucked up that, instead everyone being ok and normal, specific groups are being throwed in the thrash for being who they are.

>imagine actually believing this

The best and most honest answer here.

Fuckin check'd

Attached: checknshit.gif (365x359, 1.2M)

I like how the kid is more brown than either parent.

Attached: 1.jpg (900x1125, 86K)

It's pretty shitty tbh

I havent cummed by touching my dick in months, I would say yeah its def all its cracked up to be.

>>imagine actually believing this
No need to believe, just see the news and get out of comfort zone, when u are sitting at a chair that u can't even sit comfortably spreading your legs so u don't crush your balls u come tell me. Some hotels already said that they will adopt this shit, just a matter of time. Society is fucked up and u can't even see, can't believe how someone can be so complacent.

Were talking about ass sex buddy, fuck outta here with that /pol/ nonsense

Make me. I don't care if u believe or not, i can shitpost or put my thoughts, besides the first answer is related to his second thought, about 10% gay by choice, use your brain once pussy fart.

some studies find 3.5% some find 6%

lmao, you just listen to the news

triple dubs

All very cool. But, what about butt sex? Do you think its enjoyable?