My pp is really that small as guys were talking on the other thread?

My pp is really that small as guys were talking on the other thread?
I mean, I know it's small, I'm so embarrassed that I never showed it to a girl (My older sister saw it once and giggled), but the guys were saying it looks like a baby's dick, and my sex life would be either using my tongue and fingers, or with a cock in my butt, and I think it's, well... sad.
What do you suggest me to do? Any of you are in the same situation?

Attached: 20190725_220719.png (540x420, 278K)

If that's your size during an erection, yeah it's bad. But if that's your flaccid state it's not really that bad tbf

measure it if it's over 16 cm you're good

Is that erect or soft?

^^

Did you shave your pubes or do you actually have none?

You're not gonna get any answers with a softie. All dicks are small flaccid.

Do as others do.

Buy a F-150 or a hummer.

I have some but few, never shaved, but I'm 18, so I think it will grow over time

I thought it was obvious thats, well, it's erect

Attached: 20190725_225633.png (459x682, 316K)

Should we put you in diapers?

Well I think you might be a good trap if you put in the work. Otherwise you need to hold out for someone that likes small pp. Can you peel the foreskin back and post?

If that's erect then yeah it's really small, not gonna lie

>falling for such obvious bait

Attached: brent.gif (322x199, 882K)

I would die of shame if I was forced into this humiliation, especially if someone I know knew it

here it, but why?

Well, thanks for the true
any tip?

Attached: 20190725_231740.png (656x516, 360K)

Will you wear your diaper?

>at's your size during an erection, yeah it's bad. But if that's your flaccid state it's

LOL People should stop asking Yea Forums for advice on sex and dick size. My dick is smal, but having sex is no problem at all

>smal
small is what

Its not 16 cm LOL
Please. Yea Forums is a bunch of faggots that thinks its better to buy a whore, then be a virgin. Yea Forums is a bunch of children.. Stop caring about sex and rater try to get a girl....

Why the fuck is it a different color then the rest of your body? Looks like someone shitted on you, fucking disgusting man

To be brutally honest I think you got the dick of an 3l3v3n Yo. I mean I remember I had more pubes with tw3lv3 than you do. Idk maybe there's something wrong with your hormones

It would help if you didn’t shave off all your pubes. Makes your penis look underage.

There's no way that is erect

Attached: IMG_7406.jpg (759x944, 118K)

Ya and i just proved my point. a bunch of faggots that "think" they are better. Insults all day loong lol

Some girls actually like the "underage" look. just saying

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

because it's hot

id suck on that easily

It's not even that your dick is pathetically small...your fucking nuts are TINY lmao. Holy shit I've never seen anything like that.

Dude, I thought you were a chick holding a Spencers fake rubber dick to your mound.

C'mon, I really look like a baby?

It cant be just genetics?

I have only a few

thanks! You're a boy or a girl?

Yeah, they are, but I think it makes my d looks bigger than really is, so I don't complain bout this

God, WHY? WHY? WHY?

Attached: 20190725_235746.png (540x696, 470K)

Im just gonna be straight up with you. Become a trap/sissy. You wont be able to please a woman with it, and if you lose a bit of weight, take the right supplements, im sure youd turn out great. I bet if you played with your ass, youd end up preferring it anyway

Op, let's see you cumming. I'm interested to see how much it comes out.

Your dick is actually adorable

I like to play with my butt sometimes, but I don't know if I could handle a cock.
Do you think my pp couldnt do absolutely nothing with a girl?

Here it is. I can cum very fast, but I had to convert the video

Thanks. at least one of you like it

Attached: 20190726_002314_1.webm (864x480, 1.01M)

That's cute! Reminds me of when I was a teen and me and a buddy used to fool.

That looks rather yummy user. Good job ;)