How do I get my neighbors dog taken away and killed?

how do I get my neighbors dog taken away and killed?

>neighbors are fucking retards
>get the most annoying god damn dog in the world
>BUILD THE FENCE RIGHT NEXT TO THE GOD DAMN ROAD AND IN FRONT OF EVERYONES HOUSE
>let it out every single day first thing in the morning at 6 am
>starts fucking barking
>vicious cock sucker
>every time i walk past the house the fucking retard jumps out of the shadows fucking CHARGES up against the fuck jumping barking freaking the fuck out
>they leave it out all night
>barks at 4 am, 5 am, 6 am, 3 am, midnight, 10 pm, all day all night
>I WANT IT DEAD
>go for a night walk in the middle of the night
>buzz instantly killed
>retard dog charges the fence starts barking at 3 am pisses everyone off
>sits outside my house and barking for hours straight
>have not had one night in 10 years where i can sleep peacfully or take a nap or anything
>freezing cold arctic winters it sits outside for hours barking
>freezing cold nights sits outside in 30 degrees all night barking
>they do nothing

I cant even stand out on my fucking porch without it barking. I cant even fucking go outside. I cant even go for a fucking walk. I cant sleep. I cant nap. how the fuck is killing this thing illegal. im just one of the seven fucking houses right next to them

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

fuck you user, kill yourself rather than the dog

Does it have a water bowl within reach?

I can poison it but any of the neighbors could have cameras or some shit

Damon ima kill Mary if you dont get your shit together and fuckoff you bitch ass

Attached: 1564029665730.webm (640x640, 1.75M)

someone poisened my cat when I was little, despite living in a pet friendly apartment. I don't see why you can't do the same.

There are two girls a mother and a daughter where I live who kidnap dogs left outside all day and night.
Other than that the classic antifreeze works well. You could pay your local psychopath to do it. Since he can dress in a way to conceal his identity and would be coming from out of the neighborhood.

I have no friends and dont know anyone

Call animal services. They can bitch at the neighbor for you

Don't do this. You will be the first suspect once you inevitably have to poison it.

thats why I wanna do it anonymous

Stop posting this shit every day, you fuck.
Sage.

If you have such a problem with your neighbors dog user just buy a gun and shoot it and stop being a whiny fucking pussy fag.

Attached: 1550800762763.jpg (634x488, 85K)

Not that easy in a neighborhood.

Attached: 1563956654977.webm (720x396, 1.15M)

You don't, fuckhead. The dog isn't the problem, it's the owner. Just talk to him and stop being such a sissy bitch.

Nah, neighbors who let their dogs bark are fuck faces.

Cite city ordinances against them?

Throw things at their house every night. Get that dog barking MORE. Go for walks like you don't give a fuck. Escalate the situation.

they literally just ignore it while it freaks the fuck out at 3 am

also I stand in front of their house when its late at night and its barking and see them in their window and just hold up both middle fingers while they're dog freaks the fuck out by the side of the road and they still just ignore it

That's why you throw things at their house.

Rat poison+ raw beef give that fucker a last meal worth remembering

Attached: 1563947713542.webm (1280x720, 1.04M)

I have thrown like eggs and shit at their house lol one time I went and broke their fence and dumped piss all over their porch furniture

Grind it up and mix it together

You can't hear the dog if you commit suicide, user. It's easy, try it.

If op lives in a residential neighborhood he should
A: kill himself
B: move

Fucking campers

No. You're wrong user. The piece of shit with the disruptive dog should have their animals taken away, OR they move. OP isnt the problem. Irresponsible animal owners are.
>Kill yourself

Attached: 1564078688137.webm (640x360, 479K)

anti-freeze in a water bowl.

this wtf. and I lived here first

Poison. Done.

This. If people don't know how to handle something, they don't deserve. Just like faggots who can't flip the turn signal don't deserve hands.

This.

Attached: 1564075864213.gif (300x168, 839K)

had some sort of same problem.

Go at night, even if the dog is not out, launch chocolate, likke pure cacao chocolate in their garden. The more you can throw, the better it is. Every dogs love chocolate, every dogs die eating said chocolate. You just have to buy $15/20 of chocolate, throw it all to the dog, everybody is happy. I'm sure the dog will die with a smile.

Attached: shiet.jpg (1280x1800, 216K)

Just wear a mask and fucking poison it you fucking pussy. Just make sure what houses have cameras and not and plan your route from there.

Buy thoriated tungsten welding rods. Grind them up and put them in food. The dog will die from radiation poisoning. Don't breath the dust tho. No one would ever test a dog for radiation poisoning.