Married women you fucked that were not married to you. Bonus if it was in Alabama

Married women you fucked that were not married to you. Bonus if it was in Alabama

Attached: cindy.jpg (1365x1413, 185K)

Bump

Cute. Any moar of she

Did op leave?
I guess no one else fucks married chicks

I know one that's getting fucked in bama but no pics

Get some

I thought I saw her in one of the shouldn't share post but didn't save it. Now I keep looking for it to get posted again

Where in Alabama?

scumbag

That's my name. Don't wear it out

You come on here looking for cp, but I'm the scumbag for fucking condescending adults

I was younger but it was fun.

Attached: noname.jpg (1031x2048, 255K)

op looking for who fuked his wife in bama

Attached: 4479DA83-FAD7-48FD-ABD5-2D41605A4EF0.jpg (1478x1971, 563K)

Is her name mandy?

>>
Shouldn't bang someone's wife I mean I did but you really shouldn't

no

your sister?

She's cute

Out of 3 that I've fucked, all 3 of them came onto me. 2 I didn't know were married and the one that did tell me was a swinger anyways

Her husband was Army, deployed overseas. First time we fucked she whispered in my ear "how did it feel to fuck a married woman". Got instantly hard again and she sucked me off until I came down her throat and she swallowed wvery drop. I spent about 6 months of his deployment boning his wife, wearing his robe and fuzzy slippers, sleeping in his bed, having his wife spend his deployment money taking me out to eat, drinking coffee out his "world's greatest dad" mug, grilling out on his pit, and saving over his xbox games. She was pretty cool honestly, and before he got back she asked me if I wanted to get together and move in with her so she could leave him, but I wasn't about to have her do the same to me.

Attached: 20190725_205840.jpg (787x1176, 476K)

Yeah it's weird when you find out after. Same with me tho she asked me out things just went up from there

OP do u live in Alabama and you're curious if your wife's been sneaking around

Attached: 1496771482313.jpg (167x250, 4K)

Her shithead husband got sent to prison. So we hung out at my place for a night. Fucked like animals and pumped her full of sperm, woke up next morning did it again and sent her home later with a double load of cum.

Attached: ZhaXhyY.jpg (720x1273, 74K)

you should have just replied image to my post

Savage, based, but you are an absolute motherfucker. Can't complain tho. What are you supposed to do when a woman wants you to fuck her and buy you things? I'd be even more disappointed in you if you said "no"

Look close to home probably someone you know personally and maybe even hung out with at game or restaurant

Kek, it is the perfect pic related for this isn't it

saved

MOAR

moar