What country should I move to Yea Forums? All I want is a beach, weed and cocaine...

what country should I move to Yea Forums? All I want is a beach, weed and cocaine, and hookers and not to live in fear of my life. Does this country exist? I really want to move to the Philippines but drugs are highly illegal. I was thinking Tijuana but I don't wan't to get kidnapped and murdered. How easy is it to find drugs in the Philippines, it's still not worth the risk or do they go easy on foreigners and just throw their junkies in jail? How dangerous is TJ?

Any help Yea Forumsros would be appreciated.

Attached: 1561183369629.jpg (751x1000, 114K)

bump

Attached: 1wlncc4htij11.jpg (720x532, 257K)

Bamp for curiosity

dominican republic, cabo, san lucas mexico, or jamaica

i live in tj, it's only dangerous if you get involved with bad stuff. i buy weed for 25 dollars an ounce. i don't even do hookers any more, i just invite normal girls i meet out to party and help them out a bit in exchange for sex. 90% of the women here will fuck for money

You sound like a real winner.

I'm scared of the DR user (pic related)
jamaica has too many niggers no thanks, something bad will happen to me if I go there

as far as the other mexican cities i guess i'll have to do some research , but i assume they have a lot of hookers and drugs

Attached: dr.png (839x884, 369K)

thanks, Yea Forums is full of winners

Attached: 1507265073717.jpg (800x800, 122K)

tj is filled with san diego undergrads too young to buy alcohol in the us. that must be sweet as hell.

is it good weed? , also can i buy good shit in San Diego and bring it across just personal amount and not get in trouble? how heavily do they search your car and if caught with it how fuct are you? isn't weed legal in Mexico anyway?

bump

Attached: 254490-Peter_Griffin-Family_Guy-TV-nude-748x468.jpg (748x468, 15K)

whatever im stuck in this shithole town im in prolly getting years of probation for getting baited into texting my neighbor , more than likely just gonna an hero without a single fuck to give when my dog dies , thanks for this shit thread fgts

The only real answer I can think about is Brazil, because nobody gives a fuck if you smoke week, you literally can buy it in a newspaper or hotdog stand, you can have sex with 14 years old and up, and if you're not in the wrong neighborhood or don't mess with the wrong people, you're good to go.

Also, if you manage to get a simple 5k USD income, you can pretty much live like a king.

is it good weed?

find a nice neighborhood outside of portland by the shore.

Sounds like Miami

also which city in Brazil do you recommend? Florianopolis?

oregon?

ide prefer to be out of the country and i want to get laid i have a feeling a retard such as myself could never get laid there

Attached: 1524720213251.jpg (2776x1834, 258K)

Thailand. Koh Samui in particular.

Are the girls easy?

i heard weed and drugs are highly illegal there, am i misinformed user?

Attached: 1554416776645.jpg (1024x954, 618K)

bump fgts, leaving in 10 minutes with my roomate to eat at an all u can eat chinese buffet like the fat fuck that i am , thanks for the info wish this thread would have taken off god bless ya fucking niggers and nigger lovers

Attached: 1530853595407.jpg (1334x1044, 676K)

Foreigner fucking 14 year old is prob a sure trip to jail

Colombia. Beaches, drugs and prostitutes cheap and easily available.

Have almost everything that you have in the west at half the price, women generally more attractive and more sexual, also not that dangerous.

USA, Florida, Key West.

hookers though? also I want weed and cocaine sir

Attached: 1563514106229.jpg (666x666, 82K)

En route to the buffet , bumping fgts