What do you think about Donald Trump Jr?

What do you think about Donald Trump Jr?

Attached: F2103E62-38D6-4B0A-BAD2-5D6DEB0E52DD.jpg (600x400, 23K)

Closeted psychopath who peels and wears the faces of his unfortunate victims.

Seems pretty sane and successful to me

He seems dumber than his dad who is dumber than George W Bush

i don't

What has he done for me lately

His taste in women is pure shit. Kim Gilfoyle is a power whore. I wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick. Listening to her talk is like rubbing salt in your eyes.

Seems like a nice guy. Pro 2a so that's good.

But for the most part, like I don't either.

Attached: trump kids.png (593x746, 459K)

They're all douchebags that need to be in prison.

Get him the fuck out of my government; we went to war to end nepotism.

Attached: 1539537767819.jpg (460x345, 25K)

lay off the soy milk buddy

A man tweets and makes peace with n and s Korea. That’s top level dumb. A man tweets and gets more fairness with Chinese trade. Also top level dumb. Quit trolling. Under trump our economy is going up. Jr 2024!!!!

Attached: 54FD5140-2348-4D26-836F-E1E4E94F1505.png (620x413, 221K)

3/5ths of his siblings are confirmed retards.

he kinda looks and act inbred

He’ll be a great president someday, like his father.

Just as smart and good looking as his dad.

Sums up /pol/. A guy who doesn't deserve and didn't earn what he has, complaining about things he dons't understand.

>A man tweets and gets more fairness with Chinese trade
Is that what Faux News gets you to believe? Because he seems to think the US can print money and bail out the farmers who are getting fucked from tariffs, the industrial manufacturers who are getting fucked on tariffs, and that fucking wall he campaigned on, that Mexico was supposed to pay for, will be paid by taxpayers. Larry Kudlow (former cocaine addict) used to bitch about all that kind of shit until Trump jerked him off, now he's all for it. Everyone is full of shit up to their eyeballs.
>inB4 Obama.exe, don't move the talking points around.

Are you aware China has 50% tariffs on us and only allows natural born citizens to sell product in their country? So for us to export to them, we pay 50% tariff then the middle man gets a cut also. Imagine being all for current Chinese trade. We are literally building them off complete and utter retardation. At least we have a president that wants to quit shipping money away. Don Jr is based and will do the same. Can’t wait.

Attached: 6A1664E2-149B-461E-8023-C1B47F3DE122.jpg (1024x679, 116K)

BINGO

I bet he built a wall and put hilary in prison too

he's got a fine booty

Attached: fleece johnson.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I'm aware of a thing called negotiations. Maybe you've heard of it. If you sell cars here, we sell cars there. Or, nobody sells each other cars. Or, you can do it in plain dollars. You sell a billion to us, we sell a billion to you. Or there is an imbalance. Thats what he's supposedly fighting, but I don't think he grasps it. Stealing our IP is a whole 'nother thing. I'm hoping he will eventually understand we could encourage our companies to create manufacturing elsewhere, to get a better deal with the chinks. We don't need them. We just need cheap labor, and that can be found anywhere in Asia. One of the biggest problems is these companies have their executives set up in super dope chinese mansions, and they don't want to give up those luxuries. The execs don't give much of a fuck about anything but luxury and money and profits. They don't want to leave China because it's nice where they are. Plain and simple.