Hey Yea Forums, can any medfag confirm if this is Athlete's foot on my feet? If so...

Hey Yea Forums, can any medfag confirm if this is Athlete's foot on my feet? If so, what is the best medicine and treatment for it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-192149_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 704K)

Another one

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-192247_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 733K)

Medfag here, send me 20$ to my paypal and I’ll tell you what you wanna know

That might be athletic foot, but it looks more like Pemphigus.

Apply anti-fungal cream. Throw old shoes away. Change socks twice a day. Shower and dry feet completely before putting them in new shoes.

That is not athletes foot.
it'd look different, be itchy and red

I mean, I dont have it on my toes. Just on the arch and around the heel, but my shoes do smell like buttery popcorn after a long day.

What is the protocol on the drying? What do I do to the towel or rag?

This is what my heel looks like after a lot of scratching

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-193212_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 740K)

Medfag here. That doesn't look like Tinea to me. Most of the time it gets there you have a bunch between your toes and it is often inflamed and red. If it's itchy as balls and painful due to cracking get some miconazole or tinactin.. Apply as directed on the box and it will work. Apply it how you think of whenever you remember and it will not. Don't be dumb.

But why is my skin dry and itchy? I've had this for like two years :(

Athletes foot often presents between your pinky and the next toe over. Change your socks often and put your thumb up your ass.

Because it's dry it's itchy. Change up your foot wear. Wash and dry your feet. And start using some okeefs working feet balm

Alright, my thumb is up my ass but I dont have clean socks

medfag,

Looks like some athlete's foot. I'm surprised you didn't have pictures of the toes since that's where it normally starts.

Anyways, it's easily treatable. Go to whatever store you like and get some over the counter antifungal powder, cream, or spray. I prefer a spary or powder called "Tinactin."

Athlete's foot is a fungal infection, and it'll take some time to clear up (about 6 weeks). In the meantime, change your socks and shoes often to make sure everything is dry.

You don't have to throw out your shoes since you already have the fungus on the skin. You can put the Tinactin in your shoes as well, or just use a disinfectant.

Any other questions - just google it. It's not hard.

I'm going on vacation soon, what can I do or wear so that I dont get nasty glances?

Ok, thank you user. Coincidentally heading to the store in a bit, in the meantime I guess I will also buy a thing to scrape off the scales and then apply the cream.

You're welcome.

Also, don't scrape the skin. If you're worried about it. Get some moisturizer for the rough spots like your heel and then apply the Tinactin like normal. Scraping won't help you and can make things worse.

Your advice is appreciated, thank you medfag.

Attached: 23.jpg (707x1000, 158K)

nice feets