YO FAST

YO FAST
IM GETTING MY DICK SUCKED FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER TOMORROW, FIRST EVER SEXUAL EXPERIENCE

HOW DO I MAKE SURE IT DOESN'T SMELL

Attached: bd10xjld7j131.jpg (751x580, 99K)

Shower

/thread

rub bengay in your dick and balls, it'll make sure it doesn't smell and taste sort of minty

Nah man fuck showering just rub some oldspice on ya meatstick and bada bing bada boom ya meat will be sooth

Attached: 1562314631367m.jpg (360x640, 29K)

Dont worry about it, get some soap clean him off, make sure you wash your ass as well then just fucking cum in her mouth. Shave if you have hair down there

Trips of truth

Take a really warm shower soap it up. Wipe when u pee . Don’t masturbate?

Wash your dick and balls and and before you get your dick sucked go to the bathroom and wash em down again and wash your ass with wet tp then spray cologne just above your dick and rub it in. Nothing on your dick or itll taste bad.

Don't listen to these fuckwits about using soap, it's too alkaline and will make ya dick stink. You have to go to a chemist and get some pH neutral soap.

Just suck it yourself and see if it tastes bad, if it doesn't you're golden.

OP AGAIN

I DIDNT SHAVE BUT I GOT MY TRUSTY SCISSORS AND CUT AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE, GOOD?

ALSO THIS WAS FUNNY

Don’t worry so much about the smell, just shower like a regular person with decent hygiene should. Worry more about not cumming in .03 seconds because it’s the first time any person other than yourself has touched your wang doodle. A great way to help keep that from happening is reciprocation.

Smart move, Do not shave, pubes fucking suck when they grow back in.

Now, I giorno Giovanna will grow a aromatic tree in your dick

turn off caps lock, fucking summerfag.

It kinda looks like a hedgehog but it's not itchy and doesn't tangle so who cares.
Hope you read a book about aromatic trees

Attached: mista.jpg (750x766, 85K)

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 17 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)

Ok

bacon grease under foreskin, leave for 24hours