I was a professional car thief. Ask me anything

I was a professional car thief. Ask me anything.

I'll answer all the obvious ones:

How do you sell the cars?
>Usually to an unscrupulous car dealer in the Middle East who gave me 30% of the sticker value of whatever car I put in his shipping container. Less often I'd steal cars for use in future crime to order.

How do you steal the car?
>Relay attacks for keyless, code catcher for regular key fob, screwdriver in the lock for anything before about 1990. However those 90s cars are worth nothing even with paperwork. I also broke porch windows for keys a few times. Anyway once external security has been defeated its a case of getting the engine running. This procedure varies by car. Sometimes I used an OBD2 exploit for the German cars, sometimes a relay attack on the keyless start gets it running, other times the old school wiremashing method still works.

Did you ever get chased?
>Never by an owner, a few times by police. They aren't hard to get rid of unless the helicopter comes. I used clone plates so the cars came up clean if they were ran through the database. This meant i was rarely chased and when I was, the risk of me escaping invariably seems smaller than the risk of chasing me through central London at 100mph. I guess they kick themselves when the stolen car call finally comes in and they realise they chased it and let it go for public safety lmao

How many cars did you steal/how much money was made?
>about 30 cars for around 250k over a year of doing it

Do you feel bad?
>Mildly. Insurance companies are the ones who bite the bullet really, so i cant feel too bad.

Anything else you wanna know just ask

Attached: IMG_20190725_181813.jpg (960x540, 480K)

how old are u rn and when u started

Why did you rename your picture in a dslr date format even though it's from pixabay?

Attached: tumblr_og51w2JSt81vk43luo3_250.png (250x250, 81K)

It's almost as if this guy's lying on the internet and wants us to believe that's a car he's stolen

Why haven't you choked on a bag of dicks

What did you do before stealing cars?

23, started professionally at 19 but drove my first stolen car at 14.i was talking big to older kids about how i would easy steal a car and im a sick driver. So they actually stole a car and told me to drive. Evo 8.manual. I ruined the clutch and we had to bail lmao. So yeah guess i always done it since i could reach the pedals

I deadass saved it from creative commons and reuploaded it as is

Why would i be bait and post a fucking actual car haha

Never worked a day in my life haha

> Mildly. Insurance companies are the ones who bite the bullet really, so i cant feel too bad.

Get absolutely fucked off. It costs people thousands in excess and premiums over the years setting them back in savings, credit scores and in jobs. Notice how the insurance companies never close down no matter how hard people nick cars? All the money comes from people one gouging way or another.

>thinking insurance companies pay for theft
Lol.
95% of people don't have theft insurance, and if the car never turns up the insurance company may never pay out.

>Usually to an unscrupulous car dealer in the Middle East who gave me 30% of the sticker value of whatever car I put in his shipping container. Less often I'd steal cars for use in future crime to order.
Son of auto crime investigator here. 80% of stolen cars are being dissembled and cut for parts within first 4 hours on average (those guys are pretty fast at it). Nobody exports car because it is stupid and dangerous.
If you will looks statistics for most stolen cars - they are most popular ones in 99% of cases.
So, I can say that you are not a car thief 100% / pretending to be retarded.

How did you meet your middle eastern car dealer?

Then drive uninsured on clone plates lmao

Simple, free, and you can park where you like, speed anywhere, bail from cops etc. Nobodys forcing you to insure the whip

So... The other 20% what, just vaporise? Your dad must suck t his job if he cant tell the russians, arabs, chinese all have export arrangements in london. The russians truck them across europe i was told. Chinese have been known to disassemble and reassemble at the other side. Chop sjopping as you describe is a one way ticket to the box though. Sooner or later ppl connect the dots of selling accounts etc

Cant be bait like that. Answer is too specific to who i am

>The other 20% what, just vaporise?
Majority of that 20% get VIN changed (sometimes it is obvious, sometimes you actually admire how elegantly they managed to mimic factory welds) and sold with documents of some totaled car.
>Russia
Back in the day, 1990's and there about, it was pretty easy to find stolen cars from Europe or Japan here. But it is no longer true.
Export of stolen cars from Russia into other ex-ussr was a thing. But not anymore.
Anyway, we're speaking like 2-3% which don't matter. Majority of cars are either stolen for parts (parts are sold for cash usually in some shady places), either VIN is being changed to fit documents.

no worries, just curious. respect.

I heard of americans buying salvage titled body in frame cars and swapping on a stolen body. Doesnt work in england since most cars are unibody.vin alteration is too shady. Its literally best to quickly get the cars to a place where nobody will ever ask questions as soon as poss. Im not sure if you dont know shit or if im part of some elite 2% crew who ship full csrs or something

Lmao if youre in russia rn and still think mo cars there come. From uk it makes it obvious youre ignorant. Big fucking organized crime scene all over russia lmao, well connected to ppl in london

are you m or f?

What's your height, hair colour, skincolour, heritage?

Attached: 1561449839152.jpg (750x738, 67K)

You are scum.

The way you laugh about your criminality, revelling in how you make those around you suffer... It turns my stomach.

Do you, when you drive illegally on someone else's plate and rack up fines for traffic and parking violations, ever stop to consider how you may be taking food from the mouths of babes?

Do you ever think about thise left with no car in your wake, loat and unable to travel, stuck arguing with insurance assessors?

Do you ever think about the person you may hit when driving your illegal cars? How will their medical costs be paid if you lack insurance?

I curse the earth upon which you walk, fucking asshole. Grow up.

M
Between 5 and 6 ft
East asian with dark hair

Look like a fucking chinese nerd lmao. Great cover hahaha

Lmao so salty. People do worse crime every day go bitch to them. I never killed anyone. Fucking shakespeare over here lmao

>I heard of americans buying salvage titled body in frame cars and swapping on a stolen body
I'm not sure if buying "salvaged" documents worth it. It only makes sense if you have crashed car (with VIN panel intact) and title which does't save salvaged or anything.
>. Doesnt work in england since most cars are unibody.
Unibody doesn't stop Russians from doing this.
> Im not sure if you dont know shit or if im part of some elite 2% crew who ship full csrs or something
Idk, maybe UK is different. In russia like majority of cars are being disassembled and cut for parts and body panels, minority is being stolen for documents, and supreme elite minority is being exported to Belarus.
If you think about it, selling stolen parts makes it much harder to find a car.
>Lmao if youre in russia rn and still think mo cars there come.
All weird cars (stolen american ones) come from Belarus. I don't know why tbh. Dad is an investigator, not me.
> Big fucking organized crime scene all over russia lmao, well connected to ppl in london
Sure, entire russian government (real crime) are having flats and shit in london.

Ever find anything important and potentially life destroying in a car, like credit cards, bank books, or check books.
If so, what did you do with them?

I drank with a belarusian once. He threatened to gut me with a pen, then drank himself into a stupor. Good guy. As for the reason to the cars going to and from there. Its probably the same shit. The belaruskiy guy is thr same as my arab. Big importer with customs on payroll and shit. He has prpbably monopoly on stolen cars in europe like arab does in uae.

Die in a fire, ya fukking thief.

Attached: ‘Satan’, Per Øyvind Haagensen, Norway.jpg (400x576, 49K)

Nah. Found goodies but never deets. If it was drugs id just take them myself. No wallets but lots of satnavs and small change for tolls. One time found a knife in the door bucket. All times i dispose of it, not worth risk to keep shitty nav system or pocket change haha

>the obvious ones
How black are you?

What types of vehicles did you target? Make and model

Better than to die a poor, meainingless slave to uk government. Fuck your 18 generations of ancestors

ever steal a car so nice u wanted to keep it?

What car if any, should I buy? I drive a Honda motorcycle, what's your take on that? Cheers, great thread. (I hope I didn't post this twice, my connection is bad)

It always makes me laugh when I hear about someone's car being stolen when my dad taught me about simple immobilizers years ago. It used to be that you installed a switch to cut power to the coil and now it's simply replacing the fuse for the electric fuel pump with a fuse holder (available at any auto parts store) and a switch to cut power. Most thieves can get into your vehicle and they can even get it to crank but no ignition or no fuel means they ain't going nowhere.

so anything is FINE because some people have done worse things in history?

you only have one life to live and you spend yours ruining other peoples lives because you don't have the courage to earn a living without stealing. fuck you

Other end of iq scale mate. East asian masterrace

Benz, bmw, audi, vw, lexus.

S550s are easy.same for g class. Weirldy cheaper benz is harder to steal because no keyless. X6, x5, m5, m3, all have obd2 exploit that allows power to spark. So engine can run. Q7s were a bitch. Alarms go off for even a feather touch. Nah. Never get high in supply. The fear from it being stolen makes it not enjoyable evenif the car is nice

What did you do when the alarms went off? Did you run or do most people not even care?

Fake and Gay

>Benz, bmw, audi , lexus
All cars with satellite tracking

Differentfag
I have custum CAN bus code and can disable immobilizers in seconds.
I make way too much money legitimately with my code than to risk stealing cars.

Pcx?? Those are easy to nick. Blacks in london steal those scooters in like 10 seconds. Bikes in general are easy to steal. Can just punch you off after you start it and take it if starting it was a problem anyway

If i cant get spark in like 1minute ill just run tbh. Not worth the risk to explore ur dodgy wiring for a century haha
Morality is the thorn in the side of the losing team. Remember that always.

Run like hell but. Sometimes id set it off on purpose. Hide when they come out and katch their key code when they open and re lock the car to shut it up. Mostly i ran if it was unintentional. Not worth getting stabbed over a car.
Never been an issue. Usually cars are long gone before owners even notice. Timing is key. Once its out of british waters theres fuck all anyone can do.

Thieves and cheats always lose in the end. I hope you suffer before you die