>feeling like im being forced to walk in a certain direction
>i try fighting the feeling and results in everything spinning out
>remember this feeling from last 2 times i greened out
>loss of balance and physical unknown force
>like a magnet pulling me towards the ground
>avoid sitting down at all costs until i get home
>manage to talk myself out of a panic attack
>stumble home and sleep it off
This has happened about 3 times to me since i started smoking weed. The last 2 was before i greened out. Does anyone else have any similar experiences or physical sensations from just weed.

Attached: 20190725_195732.jpg (1336x2492, 1.82M)

I don’t know about you, but when I get really fucking blazed, if I listen to music I can literally feel the music on my body. It’s like it’s giving me a massage. I know that it’s not the same as what you got but it’s similar. It’s all in our heads

>been smoking weed daily for the past 2 months

When did you start noticing your tolerance build?

>stoner panic attack
combination of smoking too much too often and you're also probably deficient in certain vitamins and minerals. vitamin and mineral deficiency has been linked to panic attacks.
if you eat typical stoner food then stop eating that crap. eat good, fresh veggies, get your grains and eat proper meat and stop eating frozen, microwave or instant shit.

as for the weed, maybe go on a T-break. take a week or two off of smoking weed and when you take it back up, limit it to only a little per day, only to the evenings or weekends or something.

Slow the fuck down.
"Greening" out multiple times is you abusing drugs.
There's plenty of space between high and greensick. Especially after you've been there multiple times before.

After i bought the bong in pic. Ive been smoking sunrocks to get around the tolerance but it fucks me

Maybe you should just smoke less at a time, certainly not when you're in a public place. this sounds like someone who has only recently started drinking regularly asking why they blacked out after downing 7 shots at once and trying to walk home.
TL"DR If you're having these experiences you're probably smoking too much at once

31 yr old user here daily smoker. I have no idea how u guys get so wrecked or 'green out" its fucking pot bro.... literally a childs drug.... i can smoke 500 joints and not feel what ever the fuck crazy shit u guys speak of.

Attached: 1540631511727.jpg (720x525, 73K)

Underage fag just smoke less and you'll be fine by god never take dabs or I bet you'll throw up like a little bitch

>>feeling like im being forced to walk in a certain direction
>>i try fighting the feeling and results in everything spinning out
Don't fight, feel.
Could have been your intuition trying to bring you on a different route.
Are you on an AtoB trip to get stoned at the park, or on a plant fueled adventure?

wow ur cool

Ok youre right though. One time i was drinking and smoking. The other was from my first bong hit in a years time

A to B. Done it a hundred times. No anxiety to it as i live 5 minutes away. But the physical sensations always catch me off guarf

Cooler than you, faggot

If you can't get to 'too much' then you don't have enough active constituents in your schwag.
Ops consumed more mg and quicker than you ever could with your prerolled dufftrim.

Well then stop going a to b and have a plant fueled adventure.
Listen to the plant, don't just choke her down as fast as possible before running back inside to 4chins.

Shut up dumb nigger you know nothing this kid is smoking wax and shit. You get waw waw waws like a hit of crack. The weed you smoke not the same

Lets all take advice from the guy that knows so much about smoking crack

Just get a dab pen faggot

OP here. I actually eat really healthy when im high. Usually my munchies are a kale salad with a big bowl of grape tomatoes. Sometimes ill eat a mango or two before i smoke. I stay away from garbage food because that caused me to gain a lot of weight that ive now lost. I cant take a tolerance break while i still have weed left. I dont have the will power to ignore weed when i have it available to me. Once i run out ill try. Also im at work so sorry for the delayed and scattered responses

22, started at 14, been daily for over a year now. Can't seem to get super high like back in the day even if I take a 2-3 month break. The zips are shit in aucks atm

Did you read any of what i typed out? Im not trying to get more high. Im trying to figure out why my trips are having physical affects on me. It feels like im being pushed and pulled around by nothing. Its happened before when i mixed bong hits with alcohol but never with bong hits alone until now. Ive had similar overwhelming experience where the silence of my room was too loud or it sounded like there were waves crashing in my ears, just a deafening roar of nothingness. Im not worried but just curious if anyone else gets these feeling or if its weed ass fucking my mental health

>i eat healthy generally
good dude, might not be that then
>I cant take a tolerance break while I still have weed left
There's the issue then. You're not only smoking too much too often, but you're also relying on it as an emotional crutch.
You can 100% take a tolerance break while you have weed left. Lock that shit up in a box, mail the key to a friend on the far side of the country/world and get them to send it back to you when they receive it. Easy 1 or 2 weeks break right there.
Well either that or get some willpower.
Beer was good for me to get over weed cravings, sometimes when I felt stressed or I "needed" it I went for a run or did a workout. Hardest part is the first 2 days, then you're good after that. You might lose your appetite for a bit but it comes back about 4 or 5 days after quitting. Go with soups and broths that are easy to swallow so you still get something into you for those few days you have no appetite.

Best way to start quitting weed is to just be busy with other shit so you literally have no time to smoke up. Maybe go out and do some shit, see some friends or whatever floats your boat just to keep you occupied and not thinking about it.
If you normally smoke up to watch tv or play vidya you're likely associating those things with weed.

These are some golden words right here

Thank you user. I have a job interview tomorrow and if it goes well ill have two part time jobs to fill my time. I just dont know anybody in the city i live in mow so its hard to fill my time on my own

No joke, I also had that exact same experience last time I ate mango and smoked up. Mango is supposed to make the high much more potent and I felt the exact same sensation as you. Super scary, ngl. Did you eat any mango on that day?

Maybe lay off the mango idk.

ah nice man, good luck.
once you get settled into your new jobs maybe go out and go to some sort of club or hobby group. try yoga or go to a rock climbing gym or something, you'll meet people and get fit.