I'm a European attending University in the United States. English is not my first language

I'm a European attending University in the United States. English is not my first language.
Can anyone tell me what means, "Trump derangement syndrome"?

Everyone I ask at my school gets really angry at me when I ask and I don't understand why.

Attached: President Trump.jpg (785x826, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=viDffWUjcBA
youtube.com/watch?v=SpMJx0-HyOM
dailywire.com/news/11777/how-many-votes-did-trump-and-clinton-get-final-james-barrett
youtube.com/watch?v=CaYdi2lIWCI
youtube.com/watch?v=vHwOMWGAg_o
youtube.com/watch?v=5YLlJz0xctg
youtube.com/watch?v=l-YJCD5HQEA
youtube.com/watch?v=TptkFd6HXhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's basically when liberals and lefties go insane when they hear every little piece of news about Trump and talk about him like he's performed a military coup rather than won a democratic election. I live in Massachusetts and it's a daily reality here, I have to keep my politics to myself because people can't have a level headed conversation about his policies without degenerating into name calling and screeching.

Attached: 1530059319550.jpg (852x1200, 90K)

It's a derisive phrase Republicans use to insinuate that our anger over Donald Trump stealing the Presidency from Hillary Clinton by colluding with a foreign enemy is irrational.

Protip: It isn't. Our anger is righteous.

Attached: maddow.jpg (447x569, 37K)

>Our anger is righteous.

Attached: 1486489368225.jpg (4928x3264, 1.5M)

>Our anger is righteous
Anger is never righteous. It's a negative emotion, and trying to rationalize it is proof of your own mental instability.

Good luck.

trump 2020

TRUMP 2020

Are you serious? Please tell me you're trolling.

Attached: you're retarded sperglord.jpg (857x768, 53K)

AUBp9f

The man could not possibly be any more constructed of dried grass stalks.

Pull your head out of your ass and realize how well hes doing for our country. Stop being a faggot.

No. I freakin hate Agent Orange, but I do not believe he colluded. I think the Russians wanted him in because he'd destroy America. Winrar. He wanted to win so he could get power and money. Winrar. It was an Aquarian Conspiracy. No collusion.

You're delusional. He's ripping our country apart. Our country hasn't been this divided since the civil war.
The sooner we can remove this racist piece of shit from office and put him in prison where he belongs, the sooner our nation can begin to heal from all of the damage he has done.

Attached: ellen degeneres.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

He definitely obstructed justice. That alone is grounds for impeachment.

Anyone fucking DUMB enough to give the SLIGHTEST bit of support for this festering shit-cunt deserves a slow, agonizing death by rape and fire...

Attached: 4wkipmbdmqc21.jpg (743x537, 76K)

Attached: final_5d3888c86b60ba00136a5a93_27612.jpg (1280x853, 219K)

trump 2020

Welcome comrade!

LOL Racist...

Its not him dividing the country you pussy. Its the liberal media doing that. They still cant believe he came out of nowhere and defeated the queen b.
I feel like you're trolling. You just spewed all of the talking points too perfectly. Good job, you almost had me believing you were actually a brainless lefty fag.

>putting a sitting President (for whom 63 million people voted) in prison will heal the country and alleviate the threat of civil war

Do you see now, Op? These people are deranged.
They're psychologically broken.

Attached: 1553859241170.jpg (1100x799, 89K)

I see

+1 internet for using whom properly

Let's ask the farmers who would be selling their wares to chiener were it not for trump's fantastic deal how they feel.

Please show me one shred of evidence that he is racist ill wait...and not what the news says eother actual hardcore proof

Dont hold your breath.

Trump supporters in their misguided zeal to blindly support him, ignore common sense and facts to the point of being deranged. Hence, trump derangement syndrome. Further, they try to project this condition onto ordinary Americans will a healthy sense of skepticism about trump. As trump would say, it's bigly sad.

Attached: 2ulox7ox.jpg (960x768, 128K)

It is impossible to have a level headed conversation about his policies because they are mostly indefensible.

youtube.com/watch?v=viDffWUjcBA

20 for obstruction, 20 for treason

How well he is doing for the wealthy and racist parts of our country.
ftfy

Why do people keep mocking bigly when its an actual word?

>20 for obstruction, 20 for treason

I love the tears of liberal whiners.

Trump is going to win in 2020, y'all have seen to that.

66 million didn't vote for him. His approval has never passed 50%. He is a minority receiving special treatment, which suddenly republicans are all for...

Here are about a million examples in one speech
youtube.com/watch?v=SpMJx0-HyOM

How did that mueller testimony go for you?

Knowledge of his racist views are nothing new if your from the tristate area.

Attached: Gmk7LZm.jpg (1400x787, 426K)

Would you prefer covfefe sad?

dailywire.com/news/11777/how-many-votes-did-trump-and-clinton-get-final-james-barrett

Attached: Popular Vote.jpg (762x588, 134K)

Fine. He reiterated what was presented in the report, which no one read.

Confirmed for illiterate. He didn't say 66 million. He said 63 million.

66 million Americans DID NOT vote for him, i.e they voted for Clinton.

I love how you replitards completely ignore that the Hilary Clinton total above his has more votes.

66 Hillary
63 Trump
66 > 63

Questions?

Game 5 of the 2008 World Series
>Rays, 10 hits, 3 runs
>Phillies, 8 hits, 4 runs

Phillies win, because rules

Attached: 1499593214510.jpg (581x406, 24K)

Why pay attention to it when it doesn’t matter

Electoral College

Questions?

lol, this

#rekt

Attached: b7leaznzpbc31.jpg (640x798, 92K)

barak hussein obamas rating was lower during the same point of his presidency and he had liberal media sucking his cock the whole time. Im actually impressed Trumps numbers are where they are.

What the fuck does baseball have anything to do with this?

Can anyone tell me why a European, with access to free colleges, wants to come to American where a college education is insanely expensive now?

>our anger is righteous
proof of your claim? lawl

Attached: 1301496776204.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

You can't bring up the popular vote in his defense if you suddenly want to switch to the electoral college. He is not and will not ever be a popular president. End of story.

Attached: 34ffg.jpg (800x317, 40K)

Racist is as racist does.

its the thing people croak out after choking on trumps mushroom dick at anyone who asks why he's so chummy with the russian dictator that won him the election...

>Its the liberal media doing that
Not really. He says stupid shit, doubles down when called out on it, and his administration really doesn't give a fuck if congress approves of their shit one way or another.

Hits are to Popular votes as Runs are to Electoral votes.

In baseball, it doesn't matter how many hits a team gets. All that matters is the number of runs.
In US presidential elections, it doesn't matter how many votes a candidate gets. All that matters is how many electoral delegates a candidate gets.

Because, rules.

Why is there no 'e'?
Is this an inside joke

>no crime committed
>he obstructed justice

Attached: 1532945610611.jpg (640x439, 72K)

I 100% would vote for him again if she was the only other choice, she stole Bernie's place and Bernie would have won. Fuck that bitch.

I don’t care who doesn’t like him as long as he keeps doing what he’s doing.

Obstruction of justice
Definition

18 U.S.C. § 1503 defines "obstruction of justice" as an act that "corruptly or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication, influences, obstructs, or impedes, or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede, the due administration of justice."

>literally crime committed

Except in this case the umpires were bought by the Russians and trump's team was caught stealing signs.

He didn't bring up the popular vote in his defense. He brought up how delusional it is to believe that 63 million people wouldn't object to someone they voted for President being locked up in prison.

Are you fucking retarded?

Evidence?

Someone missed the Mueller investigation

Attached: trump laughing.jpg (696x413, 26K)

Well, you're a minority too.

either retarded or one of those fabled russian trolls...

yup, that's what he did

herpderpfakenews

Bernie would not have won. Outcome would have been the same.

Pretty much what the first replier said... If you're a Republican right now, people can and will attack you for being a Trump Supporter and trying to have a civil political conversation is impossible. They think he is destroying the universe when in reality he is not doing anything different from former Presidents and the only thing that sucks is his social media ... but everyone on social media is a cesspool lounging scumbag now. You act like scumbags online... you might elect a scumbag also. :P

well trump did say he loves his uneducated dumb-ass supporters...

Sweet. Where’s my reparations?

LOCK HER UP!
SEND THEM BACK!
GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY!

>trump's team was caught stealing signs.
You are DERANGED

youtube.com/watch?v=CaYdi2lIWCI

This is my angry reply to your bait

Obstructing Justice is a crime you dumb fuck.

See, OP? I'm not bashing you, but by the mere mention of Trump, you have created an unintelligible political fuckfest. Be proud that you're not from the ununited states.

>He's ripping our country apart.

•Everyone who voted for trump is a racist
•Everyone who voted for trump is a fascist
•Everyone who voted for trump is a nazi
•Everyone who voted for trump is a idiot
•Everyone who voted for trump is a loser

But trump is tearing this country apart?

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 667K)

I watched every minute of his testimony yesterday.

LAWL that's amazing.

This is a good definition. Pretty much, the very existence of Trump (or the events leading to Trump winning the Presidency) drives far-left Progressive Liberals to literal insanity.

That is exactly what he did. How delusional is it to believe that 66 millions people wouldn't object to a criminal being locked up in prison?

trump 2020

yes, yes we all know that facts you don't like are suddenly fake new

Nice

trump gave you that fat tax break correct? nigger

Can't be convicted of a crime (or to obstruct it) when a crime didn't happen.
No collusion
No obstruction
Try to get better, or the next 5 years is going to drive you to suicide. We care about you, buddy.

2020? His weight finally broke 1 ton.

/thread

Attached: racist.jpg (640x640, 104K)

LOL justice for WHAT user? & hypothetically, let's say you're right, how exactly did he obstruct justice? please tell me. I've never *once* gotten a concise answer from you faggots.
>30 mil blown to bring the full force of the US government down on one (1) dude.
>they find not one thing that suggests Trump is getting his strings pulled by anyone, foreign or domestic.
>you WILL NOT accept it
fucking lol. it's been Christmas daily watching you autists cry about this dude. get a fucking clue, faggot.

Attached: 1422549873578.jpg (431x580, 46K)

lmao

Attached: $AB.gif (267x199, 417K)

It’s not because of obstruction. It’s because trump derangement syndrome. He could have won the popular vote and faggots would still be running around “not my president” and “traitor”

Actually that was me strawmanning, trying to sound as retarded as possible doing it.

Also, hundreds of thousands of Americans died in the Civil War just so American blacks could be free.
You're welcome.

I did pretty well

See
And now you have your answer.

>Can't be convicted of a crime (or to obstruct it) when a crime didn't happen.

This is simply not true. If you're under investigation for something you did not do, but you fuck with that investigation you've obstructed justice. Is that not obvious? Why anyone would obstruct justice if they're not guilty is beyond me. Seems trump knows he's guilty.

The perfect definition of trump derangement syndrome.

Losing the argument? It's OK, if you're a trumptard you're probably too stupid to realize that. Keep on keeping on.

Not Russian, I also have a high IQ. Sorry there are much better choices than Trump.

Crazy liberals who are on the warpath to impeach Trump because he's the devil with blond hair.

The civil war wasn’t fought over slavery, turdbomb

The assertion was that locking him up would heal the country. That user disagreed and said it wouldn't - that it would divide the country even further because X number of people voted for him.

It doesn't matter who got more votes. If President Trump got put in prison there would be millions of people furious about it. Whether it would be 1 million or 63 million is irrelevant. The point was, it's delusional to think that putting Trump in prison would heal the country.

>hair

youtube.com/watch?v=vHwOMWGAg_o

None of which were nominated

I'm ok if trump doesn't like niggers,I mean who does?

Attached: 1559998463200.png (784x653, 248K)

This video is so fucking awesome.

Attached: trumpkiss.jpg (700x420, 34K)

Trump supporters have TDS

No they weren't.

youtube.com/watch?v=5YLlJz0xctg

Breaking out of your short-sighted ignorant bubble will empower you. Being so isolated from open and complex thought is going to completely destroy the Left, and it'll be their own doing it themselves. Get out while you can, brother.

>stealing the Presidency from Hillary Clinton
What... you stupid nigger, how would that effect the Electoral College? Protip: It doesn't. Neck yourself.

Which is the actual problem really. It sucks.

>if you criticize the president, you're deranged

Attached: 1560985894082.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>putting a sitting President in prison will heal the country

Attached: wtf.jpg (711x713, 41K)

>Tfw if/when he loses it'll cause a civil war
Imo he's a selfish lazy spoiled retard who's only good at demanding attention like a child and he has only served to degrade our national power and authority(though TBH only as the most noticable tipping point of a gradual decent) but it may be better that he wins again. After seeing how he actually works it's mostly talk so as long as he doesn't make himself emperor for life any damage he could do will still be less than civil war.

Man seeing all this SJW and anti-SJW shit with a pair of binoculars here in the European backrow sure feels amazing.

>in the United States
gtfo

it's the term for leftists screeching about trump

It's not as crazy as it seems, it's just the news media blasting hyper partisan nonsense 24/7. Day to day life is pretty peaceful.

California Institute of Technology

>Trump derangement syndrome
is a mental disease his supporters all collectively have.

Attached: Your President3.jpg (274x184, 5K)

You blind to the SJW takeover in Europe?

Attached: sweden.jpg (600x595, 60K)

Means what it states: Trump has a derangement syndrome.
He can no longer perceive what is reality. This is why he lies 10-15 times per day.

Hey glad its entertaining, don't get beheaded for Allah okay? :)

California
Ladies
Institute of
Technology

wow not that user but that is the cringiest meme
it outdoes pepe

>>>/reddit/

Attached: pepe2.jpg (1600x900, 54K)

Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.

Attached: 1566546545.jpg (875x1007, 352K)

>liberals go absolutely batshit when Trump lies
>but completely ignore when every other politician in Washington lies
>because it isn't lying that really bothers them
>it's that someone with alternative viewpoint has a platform

Attached: liberals.jpg (825x660, 94K)

Do you print that out and stick your dick through it?

I mean I don't support him but I think I have it. His derangement is on the news every day, on the internet everywhere.. he's like a disgusting infectious disease. A new flavor of Tang could be rendered from his skin. Better than Hilary though :)

Caltech was ranked 1st internationally between 2011 and 2016 by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. Caltech was ranked as the best university in the world in two categories: Engineering & Technology and Physical Sciences. It was also found to have the highest faculty citation rate in the world.

Are you really defending Trump LYING. REALLY?

>durr politicians durr
>drumpf dindu nuffin
lol

>an alternative viewpoint
like being racist?

>It's Ok that Trump lies, because other politicians lie.
>Derp

A Trump clone just popped up in the UK. Your country could be next.

Republicans are the only politicians in Washington who lie.

>the highest faculty clitation rate
hngg

I mean that is a viewpoint yes. A stupid one.

inb4 I didn't vote for trump I didn't vote, Hillary, etc
lol

EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A RACIST!!!!!

Attached: honkler2.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

If you are not anti-fascist, you are literally a Nazi. There is no middle ground here.

Attached: AntiFa 4 life.jpg (636x636, 33K)

But you're getting mad at people who mock that stupid viewpoint.

Based on your pic, I'd bet money you are.

Do you have a doll of that you stick your dick into?

But it's true. I believe in diversity and equality, the exact opposite of what Trump supporters want.

Anyone who does disagree with me is a racist.
Racists should not have a safe space.
Therefore, anyone who disagrees with me should not have a safe space.

Equality of opportunity or equality of outcome?

I am mad better people didn't get to run to be president because the country is retarded. So yes, I am mad, but it is a vast anger bigger than a stupid talking point like racism

There is no such thing as equality of opportunity in a society of systemic racism.
We have to fight for equality of outcome until privilege is eliminated.

Attached: brockmire.jpg (1004x854, 62K)

It's a troll. The "not allowed a safe space part" is pretty much shit.

Except the President who got elected is a racist, and that is a problem, not a "stupid talking point."

Not that it matters to you, but I'm centrist, not a lefty. Anyhow... much like murder, you don't need to succeed in obstruction for it to be a crime.

i just think it's funny that the great USA is falling apart from the inside. gonna be fun to see what side wins the next election. i actually hope trump does. i love they direction yall headed

No really if I call you trash because you were born with a certain kind of skin you might get offended it might emotionally hurt you. It won't kill you unless you decide you want to die because of something so shallow. Its a non issue unless the elected person wants to harm directly the people. Disliking people for stupid reasons and doing them no harm is fine. If he harms someone I'll be right there with you. Words are harmless without action.

>Its a non issue
because you're white and privileged

You must be majoring in troll studies. You work is derivative of the Obama trolling of 2008 to present. I give you a C+.

>Words are harmless without action
depends on whether you're willing to let those words become folklore or a call to kill people of color.

It trolls the right demographic: idiots who use the term to demean liberals

For your Trump-shilling I'll give you an F user.

If your viewpoint is built on lies, it's not a valid viewpoint.

kek'd for truth

its brushed over with Information and communication technology to make them look stupid

>look stupid
they didn't vote for him though
you did

I'm very white and very much used to hearing this. I give to charity, I work in a soup kitchen just to help people. Life has been VERY hard to me and I am fucking sick of hearing about my privileged existence. :) You don't know people you just generalize and throw the word privileged around. Fuck off kindly thanks.

:)

>what is gerrymandering : the post

If you really had such a hard life you'd have little trouble sympathizing with others who have it hard now. But you make all the predictable responses. You're not helping.

That's Congress user.

You think that bigotry and hatred are perfectly fine attributes of an elected official because they aren't explicitly acting on them. Yet. Fucking crack open a history book man.

Districts which elect the president. Gerrymandering is not just a congressional problem.

Republicans often lack empathy. He's crisis acting.

Sorry but people who throw the word "privileged" mindlessly around have it coming. I agree, but it needed to be said.

The population of the state does, not "districts."

You are privileged user. You will not be spat upon for the color of your skin.

I literally have been beaten the shit out of for being white in the wrong place. Please understand racism works both ways.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is the collective hysteria that surrounds people that are politically opposed to Donald Trump, to the point where they confuse reality with their perceptions of a worst case scenario. So when Trump says something like "Illegal immigration is bad for America," people suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome hear "We should kill all the illegal immigrants." When he says "When you're famous, [women] will let you do anything you want. You can grab 'em by the pussy." They hear "I want women to be raped and I frequently do so."

Oh wait I thought racism wasn't a problem. So you like getting beat up?

They hear those things, because he does those things. You picked poor examples.

Just call them niggers and get it over with.

He actually made strawman arguments as no one has ever said those things.

Harmless words are not a problem. Violence is. I thought I made that clear, or can you not read?

Not all states assign electors based on the total vote of the state. Many assign them by district. Districts in which Trump had dubiously narrow "wins".

Except were state legislators select electoral college voters.

You made that clear, but I actually believe some hate speech should not be protected user.

It's strictly done by population, user. That means the bigger city usually calls who the winner is.

They're expected to vote with the people, and rarely go against the vote.

It should be frowned upon, looked at with disgust. I agree.

Except for all of the cases in which you're wrong. Which is all of them. Trump is not enacting or even advocating for using lethal force against current illegal occupants or against those that are trying to get in unless they use lethal force first. There have also been no credible rape allegations leveled against Trump. Lacking evidence, it is prudent to presume INNOCENCE, rather than guilt. Imagine holding a different standard: "I think you're a murderer." "Do you have any evidence to that effect?" "No, but it's something you COULD do, and you can't prove that you're NOT a murderer, so you must be one."

a trump voter posted this

He allows for abuse of the people ICE rounds up and you know it. "Cruelty is the point," user. Actual words spoken by ICE personnel. That directive comes from the top down.

Yeah sissys crying like little cuck bitches

They were expected to be a sensible check against uneducated and uninformed voters from the 1700s who may accidentally elect a reality tv 'star'. They often vote the popular vote, but that wasn't supposed to be a thing, othewise, why bother having the institution in the first place? It would be pointless.

Fite me fucknugget

Have any of them been killed? Have any of them been tortured?

Of course being in a detention center sucks. If it was nice, people would think "Let's try to immigrate to America. Worst case scenario, they put us up in a hotel for a couple weeks."

Yes but there are not "districts" who decide who get the Electoral votes on Election Day, user.

Fascist Regimes often like to label dissenters as having a mental condition. It allows them at some point in the future to throw them in a mental ward.

If you abolish the electoral college then the cities hold literally all of the political power. And cities are fucking retarded.

Several have died, and yes there are reports of poor conditions and bad behavior from people working there.
Why are you defending this, user?

Yes, he hasn't explicitly advocated it. He left it to his SS to have accidents and make conditions unfit for humans. Oops, a few kids died. Him, you and the rest of his retarded supporters condone it.

Kek. You have google though, so this is clearly b8.

You'll still get to fuck pigs in the mud user

Why are you defending people sneaking into a country they know doesn't want them and that they know will put them in detention centers if they try to cross over?

It depends on the state. We got 50 of em, remember?

It's b8 clearly intended to enrage trumpshits
and it's working

So if they "sneak into a country," it's ok to be fascist?

Except Trump will tax the mud and rape the pig.

Not that user, but you live in a strange nightmare world where the actions of a few must be massive conspiracies. How do you go on living? LARPing as a dragon slayer?

>mfw I imagine the mental capacity of the person who actually believes this

Attached: 04E14AE2-9914-4E4B-BF86-C042FD5C89E4.jpg (736x930, 148K)

Shut up faggot.

If I know that a country is going to detain people who illegal enter it, I'm not going to try to enter it anyway.

Many of them are asylum seekers, following a legal process of presenting themselves at the border.

Conclusion
The wider public may be unaware that psychiatrists and social scientists spend considerable time and energy behind closed doors pondering over the existence and reality of mental conditions. This has led the APA to revise the DSM five times since 1952, considerably expanding the list of official mental disorders with each revision. As far as I am aware, few psychiatrists are currently arguing that DSM-6 should contain TDS as a mental disorder.

That said, in its official definition of mental disorder, the DSM-5 states that "a mental disorder is a syndrome characterized by clinically significant disturbance in an individual's cognition, emotion regulation, or behavior…mental disorders are usually associated with significant distress in social, occupational, or other important activities."

Many have argued that some people have been seriously disturbed and distressed by the policies, speech, behavior, and tweets of President Trump, so much so that it has affected their cognitive, affective, and behavioral functioning. Such people may need mental health support. As such, further research is necessary to investigate the extreme reactions toward President Trump, in the same way that researchers investigate other extreme social phenomena, such as Beatlemania or the like. This will shed light on the reality of this emerging folk category that has been labelled by many as "Trump Derangement Syndrome."

>tl;dr it is not presently recognized as a legitimate mental illness, but it is worth investigating in a clinical setting

I don't need to LARP. Telling the truth about your stupid President's border policies triggers both of you pretty good.

They're not though. Who told you that? Just like in Europe these "migrants" are all men of fighting age.

Fuck off.

user you've avoided the point twice now:

Why do you think it's ok for this country to behave like a fascist society?

That Trump University rhetoric degree is really paying off for you.

Protecting its borders isn't fascist. Not giving you an answer you don't like isn't avoiding the question.

Are you done being bereft of genuinity?

I'd literally shove my cock down your throat to get you to stop posting

Yes I can copy paste too! Lets be copy paste buddies!

ccording to fandom historian Fred Patten, the concept of furry originated at a science fiction convention in 1980,[5] when a character drawing from Steve Gallacci’s Albedo Anthropomorphics started a discussion of anthropomorphic characters in science fiction novels. This led to the formation of a discussion group that met at science fiction conventions and comics conventions.

The specific term furry fandom was being used in fanzines as early as 1983, and had become the standard name for the genre by the mid-1990s, when it was defined as "the organized appreciation and dissemination of art and prose regarding 'Furries', or fictional mammalian anthropomorphic characters".[6] However, fans consider the origins of furry fandom to be much earlier, with fictional works such as Kimba, The White Lion released in 1965, Richard Adams' novel Watership Down, published in 1972 (and its 1978 film adaptation), as well as Disney's Robin Hood as oft-cited examples.[5] Internet newsgroup discussion in the 1990s created some separation between fans of "funny animal" characters and furry characters, meant to avoid the baggage that is associated with the term "furry".[7]

You think they are torturing kids or something, everything you do is a LARP.

I said many, not all.

because my team is winning!

"Cruelty is the point," user. That's what you're defending.

Out of the hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants processed, a handful have died. It's actually FUCKING AMAZING that more haven't, given that when you start dealing with numbers that large, a strong wind will kill 80 people.

You would resort to homosexual behavior to silence me? You should go back.

If the conditions are shit, if kids are dying, yes, it's no better than torture. You defend shit user.
>durr LARPing durr
shit

No, he's not. But you have to admit if they didn't break the fucking law...

>thinking they deserve rights
Then go through the fucking port of entry.

Your appeals to emotion are not rational arguments. You need to provide evidence that this was actually said, provide evidence of all this cruelty that isn't motherjones or some other lefty site.

I'm waiting.

Being a white male is like playing a video game on easy mode

Attached: unapologetic feminist.jpg (940x702, 116K)

Torture takes many forms.

I don't need to. The ground here is far more fertile and you're so easily triggered.

So if they "break the law" then it's ok to be totally fascist and treat people like shit?

>unapologetic retard.jpg

Wow, its fucking amazing how my government hasn't killed more people. You really have low standards.

If the dems would fund it, condition would be better. Trump had 4.5 billion earmarked for it. And even then it's better than where they came from lol. And the very few who died did so at the hands of their parents, plain and simple.

Even if he does provide evidence that that was actually said, he has to quantify precisely what "cruelty" means, and define precisely what type of cruelty is tolerable and what is intolerable.

Not feeding them? Intolerable cruelty.

Confining them? Personally, I think that's an easily tolerable cruelty.

Plenty of evidence, as several Congressional Representatives went there.
You defend cruelty and treating people like animals user.

>gerrymandering

Gerrymandering is how white people protect themselves from niggers voting to raise property taxes to get gibs.

But all require intent, which this lacks.

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

We did just fund it. It was a controversial move.

More appeals to emotion

Not arguments. If you know that there is a punishment for something (in this case trespassing except on an international scale) and you do it anyway then you have to accept the punishment for it. There are some things that should not be laws but that isn't relevant to this argument in the slightest.

You don't have any foundation to stand on if all you can do is appeal to emotions that I don't have.

Says the triggered butt pirate.

Gerrymandering isn't a problem. It's a solution to a problem.

No that's being a female in general. Taken care of protected no need to think baby just let daddy do it for you.

Or you don't want to answer the question.

Yeah...? Don't break the fucking law. Now I could see some lenience for crimes of passion. But not this pre-meditated shit.

YES! KILL THE ORANGE JEW AND HIS NAZIS!!!

Okay, so where is it?

There is intent. Tooth brushes and soap aren't necessary, etc.

Reddit wants their comment back.

Because the "squad" voted no.

orange fan mad

>*Demands a perfect system*
>Counterpoint: "Perfect systems are impossible. Our system works really really well, so maybe you're just being hysterical."
>*Continues to demand a perfect system.*

No system in detaining or processing any significant number of people in all of human history has been entirely without suffering or death. And there will never be a system that can both fulfill its function and reach that impossible standard.

>emotions that I don't have
like basic respect for human rights

Oh, I get it. You're just a "troll" desperate for human interaction.

It all makes sense now.

I'm still not going back. I'm raking it in here. XDXD

Protecting borders isn't necessarily fascist, but sounding dogwhistles for an ethnostate and gratuitously flexing military muscle is.
And now this is the part where you cleverly deny that's what his followers want.

niggers?

Nigger, you haven't answered his question. Is fascism justified?

>Yeah
>it's ok to be fascist
Thank you. Finally an admission.

Are you talking about the pictures where AOC went and cried at an empty driveway?

I don't respect people who enter my home without my permission.

You can bitch about the natives but at the end of the day whitey won and we'll win again too.

You can Google it if you want. The rest of us realize there's a problem.

It's not a problem if you don't believe in equal representation. Which you clearly do not.

no, you made the claim. you provide the evidence.
There is no "do your own research." I don't have to look up your claim, or believe it. It's on you to prove it and you have failed to do so.

Have a lovely day spreading disinformation like the good shill you are. I hope they're paying you well.

So you would be fine with the police beating suspects?

Think about it. We fund it to make sure there's enough money to keep treating kids like shit instead of a showdown where the kids might have starved or died. Pelosi made the right choice.

Or you're just an apologist for Trump's fascist wannabe bullshit.

If they try to attack police officers or bystanders, damage property, or escape, absolutely.

So all you can do is look at pictures?

This is not an argument.

Lets be honest, no one pays someone that stupid.

You literally do not give "permission" as to who can cross into this country user. Who the fuck do you think you are LOL

Have you ever heard of unalienable rights? Life is the first one.

fuck off back to /pol/

I'll just watch you make apologies for more fascism, user, thanks.

>It's on you to prove it and you have failed to do so.
oh fuck off nazi

He's fine with it already.

trumps fire fighting plan?

You're right. It's a condemnation.

autism
It's a metaphor. If you enter my house without my permission (e.g. breaking and entering, trespassing) I am within my rights to not only detain you if possible but outright kill you.

These people are lucky they aren't being used for target practice, while you're bitching about "fascism."
lmao

>Oh, I get it. You're just a "troll" desperate for human interaction.
>It all makes sense now.

Congratulations. You're still a newfag.

The fire in his ass after too many flamin hot cheetos

Sounds like a bullshit term concocted by righties to deflect legitimate criticism of their lord and savior and his oligarchic and anti-working-class political platform

Attached: Omnoamnoam.jpg (482x564, 56K)

Your condemnation is worth exactly nothing because I don't know you, I don't know if your claim is even true and your self-righteous, sanctimonious bullshit all but ensures I would never empathize with you even if what you said was true.

You really have a lot to learn about persuasion.

You're demanding a perfect system that is impossible to achieve. Therefore, your argument is easily dismissed. If you want to advocate for better conditions that you can rigidly define, you're free to. If you want to be a watchdog to make sure there are no abuses of power and authority, I encourage you to. You do NOT get to say "The enforcement of this law does not meet an impossible standard of care and empathy, therefore the law shouldn't be enforced." That is a retarded argument.

So you really do have a disdain for human rights, as I thought originally.

Attached: fascism[1].jpg (400x500, 48K)

>Human rights to enter your house and rob/murder you

Cool arguing with you, I can tell you are batshit insane.

Have fun getting stabbed by a homeless person

You're right. I don't.
youtube.com/watch?v=l-YJCD5HQEA

Attached: 1519465460450.jpg (1075x752, 114K)

Even if Trump did collude, which it has been repeatedly proven that he didn't, I didn't know "stealing" means exposing the truth about the democratic party that was absolutely deplorable and then people, realizing the truth about Democrats, voted for Trump instead. Me personally, I would much rather the truth get out about pieces of garbage no matter how it has to be done. But Democrats are so retarded and deranged that they would condone horrible behavior purely because their own party convinced them that they should blame Russia instead.

We don't need to know each other. If you're the user I've been engaging who's made apology after apology for Trump's border policies, it's clear you support the abuses of human rights that are occurring.

make me

The government not killing people is an impossible goal. Fuck you moron.

Tough shit, as your daddy said when he whupped you. You learned to stop arguing with him soon after.

these rights. are secured by the govt, not created or given to you

Yes, because his ideas aren't popular outside of his mouth breathing base, and he'll ignore congress or the supreme court when convenient. He's a demagogue operating a false reality as his narrative, which he imposes upon the country, when he's in fact a pathological liar running a retarded, corrupt administration.
You people deserve no decency, because you wiped your ass with "reasonable discourse", and fell for a laughably obvious con man.

Attached: 1525100240752.jpg (640x640, 103K)

None of that actually applies to the United States. You're delusional if you really think that's the case.

>disdain for human rights
They're not entering your house, zipperhead.

You don't believe in the American system. You need to go back.

I think you're just an idiot after interacting with you for so long.
It's very apparent that you don't do your own thinking. Every thought you have is fed to you by somebody else. You engage in groupthink, doublespeak, outright hypocrisy, lies and shame tactics to engage in debate; these are not the hallmarks of a skilled orator.

>disdain for human rights
one of them does, and you're proving it nicely

Attached: 0de35d6b613cb13.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Yeah, you're right. Tough shit. I don't care what you said. How's that reading comprehension working for you?

Are you just in denial or...?

You've done nothing but deflect your failure onto your opponent, user.
>shame tactics
You support Trump's abuses of power. You deserve to be shamed.

America is a white country being overrun by shitskins because of Jewish propaganda.

>just like all of the other white countries.

Attached: 1524930387541.png (784x809, 643K)

that is absolutely wrong

>mental illness: the post

That's not a good definition of fascism. Fascism is using the threat of violence to maintain autocratic control of a severely regimented economic and social order, with severe penalties for opposition or dissent.

Trump isn't having dissenters arrested. He isn't rolling up on private businesses and telling them how to function. He mocks your opinions, but he hasn't passed any laws about making certain opinions illegal.

But you know who has? The American political left wing.

Who cares is my question. The Candle on the Trump cake would be his collusion with Russia. Imagine saying "we need stronger borders" and doing the opposite LUL

The regulations on seeking asylum specifically state that it doesn't matter how they get into the country. Try again, faggot.

Just curious, but why do you idiots believe that Jews want to destroy the white race.

Those are not sources. Those are posts on Yea Forums.

Please try again.

I didn't vote for the paranoid mental midget
you did

Yeah, you're just a garden variety antisemitic crack pot.

Yes, it is literally an impossible goal. They didn't line these people up in front of trenches and shoot them, they were already sick or injured and the overburdened and underfunded border agencies were unable to provide proper medical oversight or care. The solution? Advocate for MORE funding for border agencies, not less.

>durr the lefties are the real fascists
every time
you literally can't admit you believe in those things on that graphic

because he is not allowed to, even though he has suggest those very things

Oh so you know that I even voted now do you? Neat.

You're attacking a boogeyman but... I'm going to allow it to continue, because watching you flounder intellectually and flail about ineffectually is quite amusing to me.

>sources

Answer the question. If they "sneak" into our country, then it's ok for us to be fascists?

That is a direct yes or no. No other responses will be considered.

>I didn't vote
which is basically you enabling a Trump win
so yeah, he's yours

> because watching you flounder intellectually
I don't support the orange flounder's policies
you do

Mexico didn't pay for wall that will never be built
Hillary isn't locked up
Obamacare was repealed and replaced
Trump didn't eliminate the national debt
He certainly didn't make America great again

What the fuck has he been doing?

They're not supposed to be here, like a thief isn't supposed to break and enter into a house

I've answered you many times now, all of them quite valid. It is apparent that you are intellectually vapid and are challenged by "big" words.

>vapid post from a vapid mind

Yes.

Or no. Is it OK to respond with treating people like animals who "sneak" into our country?

Yes. Or no.

>Trying to lead the argument

you have lost.

>a vapid mind

Attached: Your President0.jpg (310x163, 6K)

>I'm a coward
>I can't answer
I've won, actually.

>I mean mexicans will probably build the wall
>She's killed so many people, Trump just didn't want to be a number
>HOLY SHIT FUCK THIS MEDICAL SYSTEM OF GREED
>Well I mean he's very good at going in debt..
>No this place sucks.

Hes been masturbating.

#GUILLOTINE2020

>no valid response
your vapidity is actually becoming visible

>I've won

Only in your mind. You've engaged in nothing but logical fallacy. I wish you had the capacity to understand that you are embarrassing yourself.

I'm waiting for Trump to declare the US bankrupt before he leaves office.

But if we're being real with each other, the decisive #notmypresident movement wasn't his idea.
You can't accept loss, even when you're own side was caught red handed conspiring against it's base and democracy in general. So you remove yourself from the situation. Except the situation is all of us. Democrats have done more dividing than Trump could ever realistically ask for and have no one to blame but themselves.

This whole "choose a side you can't sit on the fence anymore" is as decisive as it gets. People who say this dont even want you to be freinds with people on the other side. If anything this is what Russia wanted. And 98% of the time it's some liberal buttfuck calling for this action

you just dont want people to have a good life because yours is miserable

They consider it necessary to ensure that there is never another Hitler. They advocate for race mixing and multiculturalism in every country but their own.
>youtube.com/watch?v=TptkFd6HXhE

Attached: 1529643249190.jpg (960x970, 109K)

user you elected a vapid President. You don't exactly get to point fingers.

Attached: 456.jpg (371x140, 17K)

How to not make an argument, convince nobody of anything and embarrass yourself: the post

Define "Treating people like animals."

Is your only criteria for that being confining them? Because if so, yes. Because if you're against that, you're against the existence of literally any imprisonment in the entire history of mankind on the basis that it's "treating them like animals."

Do you think they should have those cool glass prisons like Hannibal Lecter had? Because it's smooth and clean and isn't ugly chicken-wire fencing? That shit's expensive. If you want that, pony up the money for it.

Do you want to just let them out and allow them to move freely through our country, despite being a substantial social and economic burden? There is mountains of evidence for the economic and social damage that illegal immigration causes, and you want it to CONTINUE? You're worse than the "fascists" that want to arrest them. Your policy would result in far more death than theirs.

>You elected

Guess again buddy.

The Declaration of Independence also speaks about unalienable rights. It says that that “all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights like life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." These rights cannot be bartered away, or given away, or taken away except in punishment of crime. Governments are instituted to “secure," not grant or create, these rights.

For example, Illinois Const., Art. I, § 1 says “All men are by nature free and independent and have certain inherent and inalienable rights among which are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. To secure these rights and the protection of property, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.” Likewise, the free exercise of religion is an inherent, fundamental, and inalienable right secured by Article I, Section 3 of the Constitution of the State of Illinois. Each and every citizen has an inalienable right to full and effective participation in the political processes of the legislative bodies of the nations, state, or locality as the case may be.[Board of Estimate v. Morris, 489 U.S. 688 (U.S. 1989)]

You're a fucking coward who can't say "yes, I believe it's all right to treat these immigrants like animals, " or "no, I don't think so."
Bock bock bock bock

I voted giant meteor in 2016, pretty sure I'll be voting giant meteor 2020 as well. Not that my vote matters. Never in my adult life has my state gone blue by less than 20 points. Gotta love the electrical college.

>Define "Treating people like animals."
No, I won't. I want to know why you're all right with it.

>Because if so, yes.
Yes. Finally. An admission.
That you believe it's OK for ICE to engage in human rights violations.

No, I just don't have to answer a loaded question you're attempting to utilize to lead the argument with, both of which are logical fallacies and not permitted in debate. That's ignoring the blatant and endless appeals to emotion, which are also not permitted in debate.

You're not getting an answer because you don't deserve one.

Whatever you did on Election Day got Trump. And I don't hear you joining me in speaking out against his policies. You're a fucking chickenshit.

bock bock bock bock
>You're not getting an answer because
bock bock bock bock

>"choose a side you can't sit on the fence anymore" is as decisive as it gets
Tough shit. Probably 60% of Trump's platform is being paraded as a victim, "oh please you don't understand, hear him out". Fuck off. He was a shit bag before running for President, and hasn't changed one iota, even better he's spearheaded every awful republican idea without even fully understanding them.

I do not disagree with any of his policies. And according to his 44% approval rating, roughly half the country is in the same boat.

And just as a side note, his approval rating is 3% higher than Obama's at its peak.

>He was a shit bag before running for President,

Attached: 000-029.jpg (720x452, 31K)