Hello Yea Forums, the news said you are big hacker but in reddit I see le epic fonny greentext

Hello Yea Forums, the news said you are big hacker but in reddit I see le epic fonny greentext.
Where are they?

Attached: iDdntscPf-nfWKqzHRGFmhVxZm4hZgaKe5oyFws-yzA.png (720x720, 49K)

idk

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-020818_Instagram.jpg (1071x772, 130K)

lol

Hello Yea Forums.
Where le epic greentext?
Show me, plez

lol

Indeed, league of legends my friend

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a little girl as you once again type "lol" and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Yea Forums pass, so you just upload your shitty three-letter post. Oh, and we all know the shitpost. The epic meme "lol", isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you post it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So fucking sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown manchild who spends all his time on Yea Forums posting "lol" in every fucking thread on every fucking board. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A fucking pathetic "lol" posting NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "lol." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little faggot laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

cock lol

lol

lol

Why you insult league of legends guy?
Please keep you meemeys under control, this is not le epic green text :'/

lol

Haha yes, I also do the way of the LOL (league of legends)

Attached: 07u2vmg352s21.jpg (524x487, 104K)

lol

Haha yes

what the fuck

lol

Yea Forums we have been talking for minutes and you still don't want to tell me where you hide le epic greentext?
Ok, this is war.

lol

So back to square 1, Yea Forums.
Ok, take your time, as I said I'm also a very epic lol gamer.
We can play if you want.
Just pass me le epic greentext

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Yes.
Lol.
Good game.
My main is skull trooper, very epic champ, right?
Really cool.
Can I see le epic greentext now?

>lol lol lol lol
>lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
>lol lol lol lol lol lol

Attached: 1557194885350.png (1631x900, 99K)

fucking owned lol

You liked that uh?
The text is green but that's not le epic green text.
If you liked my main in lol I can show too how to do the floss.
What you say?
Le epic green text time, buddy?

>le epic

lol

>be meme