So like what should I do with my life I am so fucking bored

So like what should I do with my life I am so fucking bored.

So I am obese, 280lbs. I don't really have any hobbies, I just watch fucking Netflix all day. Or play games I am not good at.

I don't have a real job. Pretty much a meet. I work gig economy apps to keep my mom happy. The reason is I struggle with depression, anxiety and have slow processing speed. Yes, that's what it is actually called.

I am going to the psychologist to get these worked out. And the depression has been fixed with a mood stabilizer. (also stopped my fapping addiction, but I didn't tell anyone about it.)

The others are still a work in progress.

Assuming, I get all these worked out. What do I do with my life? Nothing really interests me in terms of hobbies. Or it just feels like something is missing.

(Pic is some random girl who served me at hooters one day.)

Attached: 38649376_1404240979719384_6531136589823737856_n.jpg (540x960, 59K)

Hooters girl is hot. What is slow processing speed? More details.

>psychoLOGist

Attached: 1555359334900.jpg (196x196, 29K)

you should try and titfuck the hooters girl. have you ever titfucked a girl? it really puts her in her place. just a sentient sex toy for you to mount

maybe should you combine an objective and a hobby? You could try to lose a few pounds, eat better, go to have nice long walks

basically a learning disability, it takes me twice as long to do pretty much anything a normal person can do.

I can function normally. (I have an adjusted iq of around 100. when it isn't taken into effect. But 84 with it.

The psy said, that certain drugs can help with this.

It's like my problems might be fixed, but I am now 21. And I went to high school online. And have no friends. and don't know what to.

Basically, I am running windows 10, on a Pentium 4.

Try getting a good sleep. Take a nap trouchout a day. In my case looking at monitor/phone too much puts big strain on my image processing ability. After which I am kinda chewed out have delayed reactions and am unwilling to do anything but continue w/e I was doing.

As to weight.. Eating a small piece of apple(or anything with fiber) before major meal helped me eat less.

Become a critic I guess if you already watch a ton of netflix. I mean if you're charismatic or funny at all maybe you could become a streamer. If you can lose weight you could even join the army.

Go to the nearest predominantly-black neighborhood, find a bar, go into the bar, and scream "NIGGERS!"

I thought about the air force, but even if I function normally. The meds will probably disqualifie me.

Attached: 37704198_1381868568623292_4651575565843693568_n.jpg (540x960, 51K)

Moar Hooters gril

Attached: 31472572_1307177736092376_278551800494161920_n.jpg (406x748, 39K)

yup

Attached: 12249583_726686490808173_6493713632518765826_n.jpg (960x720, 99K)

Hit me up on Steam bro. We can play games together. I'm a fellow loser as well :)

I mean this chick lives near me. And she's single. I could message her on FB.

Get a hobbie you dumb cunt.

Thanks. She pretty
Do it, phaggit

Do your mother a favor and blow your useless piece of shit free loading faggot head off

I bought a shotgun one day. But she took it away from me. Now I cant find it. I have no idea where she put it.

She's hot. Now that's out of the way with, I think your situation is very similar to mine and many others here. We lack direction and purpose and just waste time playing vidya, jacking off, watching Netflix etc. But we all need to do something more fulfilling because the bottom line in life is we're programmed to get gratification from feeling useful and productive. We have to find what works for us as individuals and find that meaning and make that purpose in life. But it's really easy to say it and very much harder to do, hence why I am in your situation. I dunno, deaths always an option to, the stoics knew this. But probably better to give life a really good crack first.

At least for me anyway. The meds I hope will help me out. And maybe then I can find something. If not idk. But at least I have a shot this way.

I will do it, but what do I say?

dude that hooters bitch is hot as fuck. try your luck at bottoming out in her little lady butthole

First change your name to Your Neighborhood Pepsi Merchandiser, then post,
"Gif pics pl0x, + w/butthole for teh Yea Forumsros. Pls do soon."
Then, every 60 seconds, post,
"R u takeing pics now?"
"Did you send pics?"
"Hello"
"Hello"
"Hello"
"Hello"
"Hello"
ad infinitum

>So like what should I do with my life I am so fucking bored.
>I don't have a real job.
i wonder

Okay, all cruelty aside because your post was refreshingly BS free for Yea Forums

1) Buy a notepad

Sounds stupid, but writing things down helps your brain solidify things, don't use an app or a digital planner, good old fashion paper and pencils.

2) Plan out your week

Literally, start writing everything you need to do down, from making your bed to showering, laundry, ... everything.

Again, sounds dumb, but accomplishing things is a huge mental benefit. They don't even have to be big things, just write them down.

3) Install a fitness app.

Write down your weight / goals everyday and try to stick to them. If you drop from 280 to 275, that isn't a huge deal but it is for you .. you should know you've done it.

4) Step away from the computer.

I know it's hard, but limit yourself to less and less non work computer time, use blockers if you need to but get off the computer it's a nightmare.

Here's a quick reading list for you ...

12 Rules for Life - An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson

The Bill Book by Alcoholics Anonymous

How to Win Friends and Influence People by dale carnegie

Once you've done that for a year? You'll start to see a future, and goals.