What is right?

What is right?
Toilet seat up or down?
Explain your choice

Attached: Toilet-Seat-Up-or-Down.jpg (225x224, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWMzBAaw5kc
self.com/story/toilet-plume-poop-spray
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The lid is not the seat.

KEK'D

Lid up, for the dog

Lid up, because it's time efficient

You're right.
I always say seat to the lid, I'm not sure why this is

up, else the piss just gets everywhere.

I should have worded it better, I'm talking about the lid

Both seat and lid are always up because I squat.

I'm also talking about the lid.

Lid down, you fuckin cretins. Lid down is the default position for a toilet “at rest” i.e. not being used. You don’t keep your fridge door open when you’re not using it, you don’t keep your keys in the ignition when you’re not driving the car. Bunch of god damn savages.

lol
Obv after you finish pumping your bodily fluids into the water

The only people I know to prefer lit down, are women. Are you a women?

I am a man, a man with convictions. Not some fucking animal with no standards.

Toilet lids are unnecessary.

lid down. unless u wanna knock ur stuff into the toilet by accident when ur not using it

I don't see anything wrong with the lid down, it is more practical and aesthetic too.

Like what?

If you put the lid down you're either a fag or a women. Change my mind

Just use a bucket like the rest of us.

lid doen that way whoever uses it next has to lift it and noone can complain
>why didn't you put the seat down nkw I have to do work

>a women

Go learn English, roodypoo

I was typic too fast and didn't notice the slip up. ty for correcting me Yea Forumsro

Lid AND seat up because I'm not a fucking woman

Seat down when not in use. It’s got a lid for a reason. Contain odors as much as possible.

Down, I have cats that fell in there before trying to get to the sink

The real question is this

Attached: 54ffaaab49299-toilet-paper-roll-text2.jpg (620x332, 47K)

It's called flushing the toilet retard.

Down after every use and before flushing.
You dirty motherfuckers.

fuck you troglodyte, this isn't even a question worth discussing. over.

lole
mexicans shit in your momes mouth
no need for toilet paper

Still particles in the bowl and air inside the bowl too.

Open? How else am I supposed to eat the shit out of the toilet after Andy makes world war 3 in the bowl below after eating taco bell, clams and chocolate milk?

Attached: 1529360155870.jpg (660x500, 140K)

Knuckle dragging under-rollers must be culled

Open so i can get attention from CNN

Attached: 20190714_084734.jpg (388x652, 124K)

thats not the seat, its the lid. its there for a reason: down when not in use.

This is not a question.

I average the same peeing time and shitting time, so for me the sit down, but lid up sounds more visually pleasing and reasonably smart

Would you do it if you had no cats?
If not, why?

Up is usually easier. I tried to shit with it down once and the poop just smooshed against the top and then squirted outwards over my balls and my asscheeks.

>hUrR dUrR i m big strong man who loves shit air wafting out of my toulet. No lids for me!

Savage peabrains. Absolutely haram.

OP here. I apologize for my mistake, I didn't know that the word lid existed at the time of the making of the post

A toilet lid up doesn't leak cold air, waste electricity, and cause your food to go bad.

A toilet lid up doesn't make it easy to accidentally lock yourself out of your car, let someone steal your car, and run down the battery.

A toilet lid is just a toilet lid.

Absolutely down. When you flush some of those droplets fly out of there. I don't want that shit on my toothbrush.

Who uses the roller?

It does the same when you pee so do you pee sitting down like a little bitch

They're a solution for that.

It's called flushing.

Never apologize on Yea Forums, just double down on your mistake and start calling people boomers

At rest when not in use.
A lid literally exists to be used as a CLOSURE.

Attached: 3A3D2E92-0E3D-4725-9897-E986E470807A.jpg (750x745, 314K)

Better than a zoomer

Not sitting down to pee in 2019.
Not knowing all the health benefits.
Lame.

A lid on a container you put in a refrigerator helps keep it from spoiling the smell from wafting out, and prevents accidental contamination. A lid on a toilet does absolutely nothing.

Closure is something you get a funeral, not at a toilet.

???
What kind of trange toilet do you have?

A spritzer toiler presumably, which helps spread the ea de derrier after a good dump.

Gotta keep it down for aesthetics. I also piss sitting down to keep my place clean

Attached: giphy (21).gif (500x242, 786K)

I know this is Yea Forums, however despite all the trolling and shitposting I think it's good to own up to your mistakes from time to time.
i had days when i wanted to call shitheads fucking faggots, but I refused to do it and great conversations happened, just because I was slightly nice lol

>can't aim
And you call yourself a man

Boomer

Its the last couple of drips and the shake clean. I got a new house. I dont want any piss drops

It's brave to come out as trans

Original patent illustration. Also, were you fucking raised by bears?

Attached: 550b25a6ecad0436699cedc7-1920-960[1].jpg (1920x960, 194K)

I feel like a man and I don't seem to have any piss drops on my floor probably your tiny dick you can't actually point it down

>technology hasn't improved since 1891
Go back to bed gramps

seat down, lid up. I just piss with the seat down, and I hate touching the any part of the toilet, which is why I have the lid up.

>implying it has
what kind of high tech fucking toilet paper holders do you have?

>flips the roll over

Attached: 1360956357461.gif (320x240, 1.3M)

Nah. Go check around your toilet. Its not perfectly clean. Mine has never seen a single drop of piss. You just have a shitty spartment andd dont give a shit

If we can just weaponize you, you'll fit right in at Yea Forums

Lid down, so you can actually use the toilet.

Lid up makes you look like trailer trash. Have a little self-respect.

ewwwwwww

Put the seat down because flushing sprays microscopic shit water everywhere. Are you a fucking trog Yea Forums?

I bet you lso let your girlfriend fuck your ass to let her feel empowered

My penis

Lid down, leaving it up is heathen shit. You literally poop in it, all the shit particles don’t magically go away when you flush. There’s still fecal matter lingering, leaving the lid open allows that shit matter to scatter across your bathroom. Your toothbrush being one of the things that would get shit particles on it

Put the fucking lid down. Do you want your bathroom to smell like a Mexican and an Indian had a back-hole war on who could stink the place up the most? Women who leave the lid up are also to blame in this manner.
>Hurr durr it's OK to leave the lid up as long as the seat is down.
Fucking uncivilized retards.

>Pardon me, do you have your toilet lid down?
kek

Attached: Grey Poupon Ad 1.jpg (1600x844, 133K)

Well I'm an adult and I own my own home not some shity apartment. And I have a slight case of OCD so that shit is clean. So you can keep telling yourself that you're not beta as fuck when you're sitting down and peeing

Does your bathroom smell after you take a shit?
Those are poop particles in the air.
Leaving the lid up or down doesn't do shit.

So your toilet is a virgin, never used by any guests?

Down. Otherwise the cat will drink out of it.

absolutely based
/thread

Good for you. Try sitting down. Its not beta, its just taking it easy. And most importantly 0% chance of any piss spottage

leave both of them up. ease of access. and unless your toilet is dirty or you have a dumb dog there's no reason for the cover

Like what?

Yeah it does, what’s more noticeable. An uncovered shit hole, or a covered shit hole?

Personally I pee sitting down and shit sanding up. Give it a shot

Learn to flush.

Down cause otherwise what's the fucking point of the lid?

Always seat and lid down because
>no shit particles and piss particles flying into the room
>slapping it down takes no effort
>lifting it up to piss takes no effort
>less smell of shit
>looks cleaner without having to clean the toilet

Women will never understand this post.

Having the lid down makes you seem like an illogical person, because you waste valuable extra seconds preparing your toilet instead of getting productive stuff one

I agree. You're retarded. You're smelling gasses not shit particles. Close your lid you shit smeared faggot

Attached: giphy-9.gif (480x396, 455K)

It is beta, it's emasculating for men

It took you longer to write that than the entire time to lift the lid for a month

>What is a gas.
Full retard detected.

It takes literally a second to just tip the lid over and let gravity do the work

Worrying about your masculinity while you are in your own bathroom is gay. Mind you in public I would never pee sitting down

That's the worst thing possible-
Piss standing up, shit sitting down

>how does my nose work?
retard

i have an agreement with the person who share the toilet that i will lift the seat and she will put it down

You close the lid when flushing. When you flush it disperses piss/ shit water molecules everywhere in the bathroom

And another second to put it down
And another 2 seconds to place the lid down silently

Anyone else use the spray that goes in the toilet before you shit? Its a game changer. No more residue on the floor from aerosol air freshener

Those are 2 seconds of my life I'm never getting back

Go time yourself. 2 seconds for a wheelchair retard maybe

all u got? pathetic

For me I don't have to worry about that I have a urinal and a toilet in my bathroom

DOWN BECAUSE I DONT FLUSH BITCHES

Lid down because I am a clumsy fucking idiot who would probably drop my toothbrush down the toilet by accident if it wasn't for the lid. So yeah.

>Spent time doing the captcha.
>Can't even lower the seat.

So you have a peek of shit that's touching the ceiling

Post pic. I call bullshit unless you live in prison

Down because I'm too lazy to clean my toilet.

It has an effect on your sub conscious.
Before you'll notice it you'll already be slurping dongs for a pack of cigs

When I piss I put the seat and lid up, when I'm done I put the seat and lid down and flush.

I try to minimize the amount of piss and shit particles floating around the air, and leaving the lid open while I flush is counter to that.

Tell her to stop being a little bitch and to leave it up. Also explain to her while letting the lid up is the superior choice, then watch her comply with your order

Why put it down anyway?

I can't I'm currently at work and I just don't have a random picture my bathroom in my phone. But I had my home built 2 years ago and I have two boys under the age of eight that made it much easier for clean up and or accidents from happening

You seem to be terrified of being gay and also worried that 1 little thing will make you gay

what are the other choices?

How does keeping the lid down help you with that?

nah my days of abusing her are over i just cba anymore

You're in denial
Try pissing while standing for a week, then post your results and emotional state

How many times will you tell it about the droplet particles landing on your food and that? You get it that youre the only one in this thread who autistic try to act like a civilized normie with good manners? Holy shit how can you be so cringey?

Okay ask her kindly to keep the lid up, because.... (your reason for keeping it up)

i mean i only leave it up because i have a dick and i dont want to piss on the seat, not that i ever actually sit down but i dont like it staining

Attached: 3DDB93B7-8D51-42BA-B708-BDA5E1395416.jpg (2448x1836, 417K)

Why else is the lid there but to fucking use it?
If you flush with the lid up you are misting a 6 foot radius in waste water.
You're also providing light to living organisms in your toilet, where you dangle your dick.
Gross ass pieces of shit.

Lid down ofcourse or at night a soaked fat rat crawls over your face

I just realised that you talked about the seat.
Yeah that makes sense, however how does your lid situation look like?

Test

I saw this somewhere, I don't remeber where.
based dude

well i leave it up because im the one who lifts the seat up, and she doesnt put it down because shes lazy

I flush with the lid up to ensure the poo goes down

Okay
I hope everything works out for you borh. Gl and whenver problems arise try to look inwards first. Peace

I leave the lid up, because in the dark if I sit on the lid I'll crush my nuts. Some men have a real sack, you know.

lid down. incase someone drops a cell or something of value. it has a chance not to fall into the toilet.

It just makes sense

problems rarely arise anymore, perk of giving up on caring about most things, but sure, you too

Lid down, because the dog. He licks me occasionally, I don't want remnants of human piss and shit on me.

fyi, if a woman bitches about the seat being up, just get a dog and start requiring her to keep the lid closed. She'll always forget, and you can make her feel like a retard.

I'd always be afraid that the lid would break if I'd sit on it. I weigh 80 kgs

Spoken like a true conservative cuck.

Good job, trump would be proud of your patronage. Now go suck his butt like a good lil dog

Lid down makes the most sense for so damned many reasons. First off, unless you like aerosolized shit water all over your toothbrush you should definitely close it before flushing. Secondly it's the most fair. That is to say, for a man and a woman there is virtually an identical amount of work needed to change the toilet from closed to ready. Finally, bitches won't be falling in them when it's dark if the lid is down.

what? thats not heavy enough to break a seat unless its made from fucking cardboard

Thx
there are always problems user and you know that wommin can moan about literally anything
anyways that's what has helped me, maybe that advice will be sueful for you one day

Down if you have pets. Up if ur mom gey. This is common knowledge.

I weight about 150kg. You won't

That's true, but I once worked in a kindergarden and that shit happened to me when I sat down on the lid. prolly the reason I have that fear

oh yeah she does moan i just ignore her if its directed at me, occasionally she tries to get physical because im not listening and i give her one chance, if she does it again she gets a punch

ahh ok fair enough well thats probably cos it was meant to be for kids then, i never sit on toilets either anymore, dont think its down to fear though i just find it easier to shit crouching over it

I'm gonna have a urinal installed in my next house. They're easier to hit in the dark and they save water. Important if you have a well.

I used to develop a bad habit of punching people to "punish" them for their bad deeds, thankfully I was able to let go of it.
Just give short answers with a firm voice while directly looking into her eye, should be enough to get the job done.Cheers

Am i the only one who keeps the lid and seat up cause im single and live alone?

*pinching
lol that slip

test

I've had a few wooden seats crack over the years, back when they were more stylish. Now I have a white one. But when the wooden ones crack, you can pinch your ass in the crack and it hurts like a fucker.

Test denied

How heavy are you dude?

250lbs

There shouldn't even be a fucking lid. It helps harbor germs.

xd little bit of a slip but i did actually used to punch people, now i only do it if they get physical first
ahh ok fair enough like i said dont use the seat much any more so i wouldnt know

Lose some weight then.
Gl and hf whiie doing it

I just built a house and thought it would take extra cleaning. Sometimes the urinals spray a little while flushing. Wish I had a biddae built in to the toilet. I did the tall handicapped toilets

Did you manually remove yours?

This
Sage

>Important if you have a well.

That definitely depends on where you live. The only time we ever had a problem with the well water at my house growing up was when the pump died or the pressure tank failed. And every morning before work my dad filled two water cooler jugs to take to work then later on that day upwards of six shower were taken.

test 2

I feel bad for everyone that doesn't have a foot pedal to lift the lid and seat when you need to piss

>adding a flanger to your porcelain throne
Madman.

Do you also have a self driving car and a self hating son?

I figured if it works for the bin, it can work for the toilet

I'm about 175. Wooden seats crack along the grain, usually right between the bolts where your tailbone would touch. You can break one pretty easily.

Seat up - you can shit and piss
Seat down - shit sticks to ass, and seat, idk,

lid down before flushing unless you like shit bacteria everywhere in a 6 foot radius

pic unrelated

Attached: 9828.jpg (250x337, 21K)

Tall toilets are called hi-rise, I think. They're easier for elderly to stand up from the seated position. The ass wash spray is called a "bidet". Not being a smarty pants, just saying.

>lid down before flushing unless you like shit bacteria everywhere in a 6 foot radius
who actually cares

Youre right on bidet. The toilets were ADA. Americans with disabillities Act

Depends: if you have sewer critters, you will quickly learn to close the lid. And weigh it down.

Yeah, it matters on your water level. But mechanically, a pump and pressure tank are an item that have a finite amount of use before they fail, just like anything with a motor. Every gallon you run through it is like a mile on the odometer before you've got to replace something. I'm on city service now, so it's just line pressure, but my next place will be in the country. My last house had a well and when something goes bad, it's not cheap. I'd rather spend $189 on a urinal than $1700 on replacing a well pump.

Welcome fellow squatter.

obviously i care, motherfucker

Lid down when not in use is a hard rule in my house. Even dropping a q-tip in there is enough of a hassle to make it a no-brainer.

yeah but why, fecal matter is fucking everywhere

>The toilets were ADA. Americans with disabillities Act
Yeah. That just means they're approved for use in a commercial location. The one I really want is the industrial vacuum ones like you see in a place like WalMart, *ka-woosh*. They're expensive. I just had my whole bathroom rebuilt. Old house.

The point I was making is that some places have a high enough water table that nothing you could affect it. And I'm even including just leaving the hose going for days at a time, which is something we'd have to do in the hottest months when the pool just wouldn't keep its fill. Your argument on equipment use is more substantial, but when you've got something that's been doing its job for 25 years or more it's the age itself, rather than the duty cycle that's going to spell the end.

You know what it means when it comes to toilet seat it goes and has always been that way because it's build in a way for comfort for the people

Only time I don't have both lids up is when I'm taking a shit

i guess for a brief while after a shit the seat is down, lid up, until my next piss then it's back to both lids up, until I shit again.

Depends on a couple variables. Some people get overwhelmed by price when building the original set-up, so they go cheap on some things. If you're not the first owner it could fail now, or ten years from now. It really depends on how many people live there. I had a pressure tank fail after four years, it was warrantied for three. It might have lasted fifteen if I was the only one living there, or it might have been a lemon. Never know.

Anybody here old enough to remember cushioned seats? I wonder if they're still a thing.

lid. down. you disgusting animals.

I never wondered what happened to cushioned seats until right now.

you missspelled up

Paper roll on floor without holder

more like behinf the toilet

depends on how aware I am of my shit being disgusting. I'm a bit of a germaphobe.

If I take a truly appalling shit and I have to brush my teeth (usually I'll wait or brush my teeth later) I'll lower the lid before I flush, so my shit particles don't go everywhere.
I already keep my toothbrush in a separate room.

the keeping the brush is a little bit too much, don't ya think?

We’re not all as posh as you, Donald Trump, Jr.

>inb4 he posts a pic with a timestamp

one has to believe

Ha. Glad to help.

Attached: hicks.jpg (250x351, 13K)

ah yes, let me correct that. *down

eww people still store their toothbrush in the toilet room?

Let me guess...
You also sit while peeing

lmao idk man, bathrooms are a disgusting place, and all your shit particles and urine goes into the air. Your toothbrush is going to be terrifyingly filthy. It's a habit I started in college, and kept since then. I tend to brush my teeth in another room as well, I just hate the bathroom.
I'm not completely insane, I don't bleach everything, but bathroom-related cleanliness I'm on the offensive with.

Leaving the lid down just makes piss splash everywhere user

Where do you brush your teeth at the dentist?

who even owns a toilet seat?

the 1st world

lol no I just run water on the toothpaste and then walk around outside in the hallway or in my bedroom next door.

yes I pee on ur mom while sitting

Seat and lid up, my apartment has one of those more circular-ish toilet seats so if I shit with the seat up I'm knighting the toilet with my dick

do you feel a difference since starting that habit?

They look like the toilets in handicapped stalls. Flushing power not related

easier on my crazy brain lol, that's about it.

I respect your decision, but find it silly
Did you know plants have feelings too?
Shuld we all know just stop eating all together?
there have to be boundaries to ridiculoussnes

If the toilet is clean then I leave it up for my cat just in case her little water fountain (catit) loses power while i'm at work. If the ac goes down while i'm at work due to a power outage it get's REALLY hot where I live so she'll need access to clean water. Just looking after my kittykat

what's up with all the cat ladies in this thread?

I'm a 23 year old male grad student. I just love my pet because she's what I come home to as my fiance and I live separately till the wedding

are you faithful?
and why cat over dog?

And here I was thinking I’m the only one that used “poop particles “ in a sentence.

Yes, of course I'm faithful. Also I'm an animal lover not a specific cat v dog. I happen to have a cat because I worked at a cat cafe and fell in love with the little gal. Also I'm in an apartment and as I'm a busy grad student I don't have a tonne of time to safely walk a dog in daylight. I grew up with all kinds of animals (tortoises, frogs, rats, guinea pigs, rabbits, dogs, and now a cat)

it is silly, and I did know that plants have feelings. The ones I grow are doing really well and respond to the insane music I play for them on my spare smartphone. They like metal. (or at least they know I'm around when I play it for them)
Of course there are boundaries to this shit. It's like mayonnaise (personal anecdote here)
I hate mayo. I think it's disgusting. it's gross to think about, and if someone asks if I want it, I say no. BUT I will eat it. I have eaten it, and I don't throw up if I eat it. I love egg salad, which is like 50% mayo. I try not to think about it.
It's harder to not think about bathroom germs on my toothbrush than it is to eat mayo.

good
keep it that way
when is the wedding?

whatever it's not too bad of a habit
try to blast your plants with some epic classical music

next June hopefully. My cousin is a monsignor from Rome and will be marrying us. She's at a farmer's market right now

how did you meet?
how many partners before marriage?
you both?

I'll not say how many partners before we started dating. But we met over catholicmatch and then started dating like a month later when we couldn't stop talking to eachother

>and all your shit particles and urine goes into the air. Your toothbrush is going to be terrifyingly filthy.
WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THIS? ITS FALSE. CONTAMINATES ARE TRANSPORTED ON HANDS, NOT AEROSOLIZED.

okay I won't judge

2 questions:
Why didn't you wait until marriage if you're a christians?
Why catholic and not lutherian?

I'm an ex satanist and she had her own reasons but Catholicism made sense due to some runins with some demons and she is a cradle catholic.

If you can smell shit, are you not inhaling particles? Im not a quantom engineer, just asking you expert

Enjoy:
youtube.com/watch?v=CWMzBAaw5kc

No. You are not inhaling particles. You're inhaling gasses. Just like if you open a bag of strawberries, you smell strawberries. You're not inhaling actual strawberry particles. Do people really think everything they smell is particles of that item? Because it's not. Its called off-gassing.

why do toilets even have a fucking lid it's pointless

Because many ppl are lazy and lean back

If you bake blueberry muffins or chocolate chip cookies, the smell, however wonderful, is not particles. The baking process does not make particles of the baked item jump up and fly around the room.

Sorry man, at work or I would.
Its pretty simple to make. It the same setup as the bins with the foot pedal to open the lid.

pic of you?

Lid down is better feng shui, as your domicile's chi may otherwise escape via the water path.

It also provides a settlement to the "Seat up or down?" debate in a way that burdens both types of toilet users a similar amount in a satisfyingly dystopian Harrison Bergeron way.

you can't trick us wit spiritual wombo combo, lid up is the superior choice

Does the distinction between it being shit gasses and shit solids really matter? It's still shit compounds. And in actuality it is a combination of the two. The act of flushing definitely throws shit infused water into the air. I would assume the softer your turds and the longer it sits in the bowl before flushing the greater amount of actual shit that gets aerosolized.

yes
what are you, a fagot?

Any hover Yea Forumsros out there?
Surely I can't be the only one...

Attached: hover.jpg (600x335, 32K)

why?

Bottom line: particles that were moments-ago inside someone's butthole are now in your mouth/nose/lungs (l8r virgins).

Whether those particles are aerosolized sewage or poop-gas molecules is kind of academic.

So if someone cuts a 12 second fart next to you you sit there and sniff it in saying ohh yeah, these shit gasses sure are alright?

How often do you think they wipe down the walls in a shitter stall? Never?

I live on a second-floor apartment, I need all the feng shui I can get.

Water you drink has shit in it 100%.

Gas particles my friend. You can refer to methane or other gasses. Most smells contain both unless they are chemical compounds

>Does the distinction between it being shit gasses and shit solids really matter? It's still shit compounds. And in actuality it is a combination of the two.
In this argument, it might be academic, but it does matter. Because about a hundred people in here think the particles are floating around the room and landing on their toothbrush. Which is extremely stupid. If you sat next to someone who had a stinky gym bag, do you really think you are inhaling particles of their feet?
>wahhh! I smell poopy!
Grow the fuck up.

Attached: poopy.jpg (800x600, 165K)

close it before you flush to avoid mist, flip it back up, its welcoming.

>Gas particles my friend. You can refer to methane or other gasses. Most smells contain both unless they are chemical compounds
It IS a chemical compound. You just solved the puzzle.

Post feet and vagene, femanon.

Lid down. Looks nicer, women can't complain about the seat being left up and they still have to lift it to use it. Everything works out.

Down if it's a full bathroom with a bath
Up otherwise

Either. Men and Women are both capable of moving a fucking toilet seat to their preferred position. Who gives a fuck.

Bitches that complain about this are retarded.

What's annoying as fuck is when some retard pisses all over the seat (or all over the bowltop) then doesn't wipe it off... seat down or up? Irrelevant but any faggot that pisses on either and doesn't wipe it off deserves to be fucking decapitated.

OK, so if shit particle are not being thrown into the air where are the bits of fecal matter found in a pretty decent radius of a toilet following a flushing come from? Or are you calling the experiments that found them flawed?

This

are you referring to the toilet seat or lid? because the picture and your actual question are two different things. in the case of the lid, down is better because i don’t want poopy on my toothbrush, in the case of the lid, it’s no ones fault but your own that you just sat down without checking if the seat is down or not.

lid
my bad
sorry

I'm Male, seat should be down, simply cuz i don't want random items falling into my shitter in my bathroom, (thought this one made too much sense).

Agreed. Lid down when not in use.

RANDOM ITEMS LIKE WHAT ?

Probably from your hands touching something. I'd like to see a controlled experiment that looks like a radius. Not just a speck somewhere. I have never felt a single drop of water hit me, not once, when sitting and flushing. Have you?

It's not droplets of water, it's a mist too fine to perceive with one's senses.

Fascinating. One might even call it a gas.. Which is what it is. When you have a moment, you can show that very interesting experiment where there is shit speckles around a radius of a toilet.

Attached: orly.jpg (1920x1080, 97K)

OP BTFO, How will he ever recover ?

self.com/story/toilet-plume-poop-spray

Turns out there's even a term for it. Toilet plume.

You're fucking retarded if you think flushing a toilet doesn't make any water aerosolized
Aerosols are not a gas

Lid down because I don't want my bathroom stinking up the whole house.

towels washcloths, toothbrushes, combs, toothpaste, medicine. You never know what shit will end up in there when people are up and about.

You're all worrying about what happens when you flush your toilet.

If only you knew what was on a doorknob.

Turns out that article refutes itself by saying there is no true studies on it, but environmental scientists BELIEVE it MAY go 2.7 ft in the air and possibly as much as a six foot radius. Which would be easy to prove if it were in fact, true. With a disinfectant and a swab. And since scientists can't prove it, its barely worth considering. This is trace. You get more biological interaction just by being in a crowd or touching a restaurant table. That is fact.

>And since scientists can't prove it

Not can't. Haven't. Gotta fund the research before it can be done.

God forbid these idiots ever have sex. They'd be in those giant condoms like Leslie Neilson in Airplane.

Its a fuckin swab. It would cost forty bucks and someone to take a shit.

Oh hey, gonna have to take that back, at least somewhat. There have been studies done that found various bacteria lingering in the air minutes to hours or more after a flush just a bit farther down the page. What we're lacking is definite numbers regarding area of dispersal. Of course those numbers must be tough to get considering there are too many factors, such as model of toilet and consistency of turd, to be able to create hard numbers.

underrated post

Got me good this time

Kek

Go cover your toilet bowl with lines of toilet paper, then flush it.
It's going to get watwr drops on it, and that's just what you can see, most will be miscroscopic

Or you can keep the lid down no prevent bacteria from being flung out when flushing. Dog not required.