What do you think of me user?

what do you think of me user?

Attached: 20190725_175815.jpg (720x720, 351K)

Ordinary as dirt...

Very U-G-L-Y YOU AINT GOT NO ALIBI YOU UGLY

self loathing bump

hahahahaha

You should stop smoking

Definitely not a Marcellus Wallace kind of guy...

I love that movie. you my nigga?

self bump

Messy eater. You have tendie sauce on your face

Not much

Hitler did nothing wrong my dude

Attached: 20190725_16392313.jpg (1504x1719, 586K)

look like the bad guy in a 80's teen movie

here's another pic

Attached: 20190725_183009.jpg (720x720, 271K)

both of these are from today.

Cancer

show your chest

What's with the blood on your face

8/Kenny

Attached: kenny_hotz.png (296x297, 93K)

Nah man, saying you look like a bitch. Hahaha

First pic was better. This one looks like you're trying to be cute, which doesn't work well for people who aren't chicks. Put it back in your mouth the normal way.

You look like the sort of dude I'd bump into in the smoking area back when I was in college

fuck you retard. how am I a bitch. I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the United States army and have a tested iq of 188. I am positive I could kick your ass. I have been diagnosed with mesothelioma and may be entitled to financial compensation. twerp. go read a book. faggot. I'll show you my balls. and you'll fucking stare at them. fucking lol.jpeg. get a life loser. get at me. I have a 6.0 kd on modern warfare 2. all quickscopes. 62 tactical nukes. and only used a claymore for 2300 of those kills. you are a fucking joke. go get your fucking shinebox. bitch.

alot of the pictures I take I feel like that looking at them. before I delete them. that I was trying to look too cute. idk. I don't like that. I appreciate the input though.

the *i need a cigarette to look cool* pic

“Not the Moo’s!”

Attached: E3A7AAE8-7227-4CEE-9407-0F2FBE3F8E98.jpg (950x534, 98K)

no i just love smoking real cigarettes. I roll cigarettes but they suck. today I got paid so I took a picture with a cigarette that was the black and white one. then the second one which is the one on the OP I took later. most of the pictures I take that are of me I'm not smoking in them. even if I was smoking when I took the picture I don't usually put the cigarette in my mouth or show it at all in the photo. nigger. and how do cigarettes make you cool exactly. do they. I forget lol. I just do it because it's an addiction that I have. I can't stop. I have nicotine gum right now that I have prescribed to me so I can get it for free but it only does so much. I can't quite kick the habbit. nerd.

A mongoloid version of the Hulk

I think you and others are making me want a cigarette more and more. I've got nearly a full pack of Pall Mall Red 100's to my right. I normally only smoke when I drink. But, I'm trying to get sober and I've been craving one. It sucks.

Timestamp and tits or GTFO!

wash your face

You look like a fun dude.

Based. Post ur tits, OP.