Do you think my girlfriend is fat? And if so, how bad is it?

Do you think my girlfriend is fat? And if so, how bad is it?

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-235558_Gallery.jpg (718x1164, 488K)

she sure is slightly chubby, but she looks fine to me, just make sure she does not let herself slip too much

I hope she makes up for it in cock gobbling.
She needs to watch it because she is on that slippery slope.

In short yes shes fat. Sorry, but my gf is like this too. She was so skinny when I met her.

agreed, she does not have wide hips and shre seems to have a flat ass, some women pile up weight amazaingly while some become big jiggly blobs, second option seems to be what might happen to her

She's fat and I bet she doesnt try to please you in bed. Terrible combo.

>getting

Why do you think that it would happen to her?

She looks like this

Attached: 5F27D547-45AF-4EDB-8A47-89F1943B4AB1.jpg (964x1222, 201K)

Nah the girl in this picture is way fatter.

she has small hips, small breasts and small butt, I mean it will not happen to her instantly, if she gains maybe 70 pounds, she may still look quite fine anyways

Shes shaped like garlic cloves

What's so big about her then?

She’s fat but not bad fat. Just fat enough to make her work harder on this dick.

Also, let’s see them titties or you a bitch.

not fat enough to be honest

Why isn't she bad fat?

Yes she's fat but hot. I think fat girls are the best looking kind. Post more of her?

How bad is it here?

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-002849_Gallery.jpg (540x796, 287K)

Does she give great head and road head? If so, the fat doesn't matter.
It will likely fall apart if she has kids/gets older.

Looks curvy to me.

God good she is fairly flabby, but definitely not unattractive. Up to you whether or not you put her on a diet. I really can't judge because I'm a fatfuck myself lmao

What makes her so flabby?

>What makes her so flabby
check the pic again? but I'd guess high-fructose corn syrup drinks and carbohydrates in large quantities.

Brotha, Her stomach tells you the answer you are looking for. May I suggest cutting back those carbs.

Attached: SmugSmile.jpg (720x720, 30K)

She looks 200 pounds. That is in fact, obese. Disgusting sorry

And how does she look in this pic?

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-004258_Gallery.jpg (592x879, 304K)

Looks good to me! How's the tits?

Honestly? like the Michelin man, I'm fat but would never show my rolls like she does. Have some self respect for Godsake.

She actually looks slimmer in that picture, more like 180pounds. Still overweight. She is young and shouldn’t be that size. At her age there’s no reason for her to be over 120 .

Hard to tell with clothes on OP

Yes.
Very.

She is ok. What you really should be concerned about is her russian hairstyle. Absolutely haram!

She will most likely experience health issues down the line if she keeps this weight up.

>Do you think my girlfriend is fat?

Fat is not an opinion. She is obese.

WTF is a Russian hairstyle? I've never even heard of that before

Why do you think she's obese?

It's fucking obvious? Must be an American.

Where do you see her extra pounds then that make her obese?

What is BMI? I'm not going to define obesity for you. kill yourself

Her body is fine but she has qutie the dog face

Attached: 1483480296384.jpg (165x124, 6K)

The fuckin huge surface area of her fuckin thighs and arms her stomach looks like an old alcoholic trucker

Can she climb a small flight of stairs without losing her breath or having a really fast heartbeat? I don't think so!

Kek. Have a look at the first pic. That thing on her head looks awful. She would look much better with short hair or pigtails. I would instantly smash her If she would change her hairstyle. I rate 7/10 with commie hair. Different hairstyle would rate 8 or 9/10, imho

Ah yeah I see what you mean. Yeah girls in Eastern Europe really like that hairstyle for some reason I think. The high bun suits some girls and looks fine on OPs girl in my opinion, she just needs to lose some weight.