How fat is she? Is she obese?

How fat is she? Is she obese?

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-233908_Gallery.jpg (694x830, 469K)

Technically yes,but she seems young enough to actually have a nice shape,venus of willandorf style,but in a very short time,she’ll just fall off a cliff into fattyville

In any normal country she would be considered obese. I don't know what American standards are

Big enough to swallow!

>she

Why do you think she's obese?

She's just a little chubby.

She looks like a cow

>she

Clearly there's a penis somewhere in all of the folds of fat

Why are you questioning user’s thoughts of her obesity? This bitch is clearly beyond a healthy weight.

Thar she blows! Man the harpoons

What makes it so clearly then?

First thought that comes to mind was jewl

Attached: Jewel_1.jpg (1066x800, 60K)

Bad facial structure. Avoid.

Is this bait? Look at her chin. Now look at her belly as it protrudes beyond her breasts. Now look at the sausage rolls she calls fingers guarding her next snack like it was worth its weight in gold. Look at those thighs and calves. Yes user she is obese, and in my opinion, disgusting.

Neck meat, big thighs, meaty claws, saving a seat for your yogurt tub.

Would still bang.

The fact that her gut sticks out past her tits. Her BMI is likely in the high 20s or low 30s.

Attached: 118978C3-77B9-47DB-BFA3-C1A9B3B109F5.jpg (750x891, 161K)

>Clearly in Eurocuck territory
>AMERIFATS LOLOLOLOL
Neck yourself.

Two kinds of people

Her gut isn't really that big.

I agree she's fat but if she sat upright and scooted back in the seat i think the titties would clear the tum tum

Two kinds of people? They're both saying shes a hamplanet. They even use the same examples The only difference is that one of them says that despite this he is desperate enough to still fuck. Are you really this retarded?

>the fact that you can't tell her tits from the first fold of her gut
>the fact that she's leaning back and still has multiple folds in her fat fuck gut
>the fact that her jawline has been traded out for a permanent turtleneck
>the fact that she had to cut the bottom of her jeans to fit her fat fuck pigfeet through
>the fact that her arms are built like the legs of a fat Mexican child
She's fat as shit dude, there's no reasoning or excuse with it.

She's a cutie. Any more shots of her?

nope

I've been with girls bigger than her and her size. She's definitely obsese.

The best indicator is if she has a 'second belly' near her pubic area. If she does, deffo obese

Not as fat as your mother

That’s a negative. If she stood up then ran flat out for 3 weeks straight her gut might begin to recede, but this woman has one foot in the door at the department of land whales.

One would bang and the other is disgusted. The final result is what's important. The observations were the same but the verdict was different. I'd say that would require two different kinds of perception. Dummy.

How fat is she here?

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-001825_Gallery.jpg (996x1306, 769K)

Oh shit I didn't clock the bottom of her jeans lmao

fat enough buddy

Being this picky, OP?
What are you, an INCEL?
Just man up and get some charisma and talk to her. It's what I did, and now I have a loving girlfriend who I have sex with every night. Pic related: my girlfriend and I. If I can get pussy so can you.

Attached: she said yes.jpg (1511x2015, 382K)

Plus, even if one was desparate (cause obviously there are NO examples of healthy weight individuals loving or fucking fatties anywhere) and the other was not, that would still indicate two different kinds of people. Usually i wouldnt have even responded but your comment but it was the confidence in your statement that bugged me. Confident morons are the worst.

Fat enough that we can only assume the picture she's starting at is of her twin sister, who doesn't eat her body weight weekly, and thus looks like a normal human being still.

Attached: fe9d953c8dc8edccde5ad7dec9bdf039.jpg.cf.jpg (400x609, 35K)

Why are khaki shorts with sandals so common. I dont own either but if i did i would never combine the two.

Must be tough looking in the mirror everyday

This here is what we call a Dutch breeding cow.

Attached: aid488302-v4-728px-Do-an-Evil-Glare-Step-9-Version-3.jpg (728x546, 44K)

Dutch? Why Dutch?

Not obese. Just chubby.

Easy. I looked at the yogurt brand. They only have those in the Netherlands.

She's fat enough to have that shit imported.

So you're dutch?

If she's "just chubby" then Im the prime minister of the UK

Why isn't she chubby to you?

Attached: FaceApp_1564094580790.jpg (781x1024, 336K)

Fuck no. Shes a fucking bucket of KFC away from having to pay two seats in an airplane. Here's a pic of an actual "chubby" girl.

Attached: I+like+chubby+girls+with+pretty+faces+but+im+not+_c7ebf767d8a741da9529dca60e68d453.jpg (320x427, 27K)

She looks normal to me, not chubby.

Im not even mad at you, just disappointed. Surely you live in a country that has such an obesity epidemic that chubby girls are now the norm. Its not your fault but your a huge retard. This is what a normal human females, who dont stuff their faces, look like.

Attached: 1564094670062.png (784x832, 1.82M)

>SHE'S
the epitome of healthy, REAL female beauty. Anyone saying otherwise is just
>A
seething incel and promoting a false ideal of feminine attractiveness. This isn't
>FAT
by any means, and any guy who says otherwise is just a
>PIG.