Do you think she's fat?

Do you think she's fat?

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-092705_Gallery.jpg (498x712, 270K)

God no, she's fine. Some people who like their girls looking like the hollow will says shes fat.

Fuck off

for american NO
for the rest of the world YES

She's fat. Does she even lift?

Where do you see her excess fat?

Post a photo of her standing up.

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-103008_Gallery.jpg (835x1243, 640K)

More to hold onto I’d shag her

She looks healthy to me.

She isnt fat now, but you can tell she would blow the fuck up with just one baby. Her body is boring looking too. Don't let the nice dress fool you.

Why do you think she would blow up?

Come on, she isn't fat.

fat? maybe. would i hogtie and fuck the shit outta that slam-pig? most definitely.

She has poor frame, bad skin, and fat in certain places that won't hold up well. I have an ex wife and a current with with 2 kids. The ex was around her size and gained 100 pounds, not that this girl will get that big, but with clues you can sometimes tell how disciplined they are. My current wife took two kids to go from 115 to 135, but she is Asian and a even if Asians are skinny fat sometimes, you can still tell how far the fat will go later.

Under the chin, arms, upper pelvic regon. Honestly for this cunt id be pretty easy to tone up, just stop the pasta and maybe build just the tiniest bit of muscle.

In which places does she have fat?

See

Shes got that nice thicc

Attached: 1564006812547 (1).gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Thighs, butt, upper back (traps), triceps area, calf legs are especially formless (a red flag), chin, and neck are giving off warnings.

Just because she does not have much of a fupa (yet) does not mean that it will not either show up later or after something dramatic, like a kid.

Like someone else posted, she could tighten up VERY easily and it would be no issue. You would have to get to know her if she is capable of that.

I wouldn't say she's fat although the idea of fat varies from person to person but she is a little bit overweight, I'd say 10lbs over

I’m a 23 year old 6/10 male and I think she’s overweight and slightly fat.

No retard

And in this picture?

Attached: Screenshot_20190726-000741_Gallery.jpg (953x1469, 779K)

This girl is still a middling 5 at the end of the day. If you want to keep this gal, just keep in mind that it will take alot of work to even keep her in 5 range territory the rest of her life.

A big reason guys shoot for 7 to 10, is because the drop off is so small that the woman will always be above average for her age, forever. That makes it much harder to lose interest in the woman.

yes, she's definitely a chunker.

Man that woman has ZERO tone anywhere in her body. So bland and shapeless. Her hamstrings and quads have no lines at all.

Hey OP show us a pic of you. That would make it easier for us to tell you if you should try and get her number or not, lol.

Nah she's not fat, but she'd benefit from losing maybe 6 to 12 pounds or so.

Not as fat as your mom

What would you say she is?

What type of body does she have?

Fuck off.

Hey id smash!

Attached: A954C9DC-DE6D-4D75-9913-7799CCD6FF07.jpg (680x1200, 125K)

a little thick sure nothing wrong with that

What's so thick about her?

SHE ISN'T FAT FFS.

Yes.

Why do you think that?

Chubby.

Nah she good.