Friends with someone since childhood

>friends with someone since childhood
>turns out friend identifies as girl
>find out you're in love
>parents find you making love on bed, freak out
>dad calls you a fag

I don't know what to do Yea Forums, please give me some advice!!

Attached: IMG_727742.jpg (640x480, 38K)

i really need some help here b i dont know what to do!

Well you can always kill yourself you stupid faggot.

why would i want to do that? i have a great life, a wonderful beautiful girlfriend, that just dont make any sense

please b i really need your advice on this one

Attached: Boats_Propeller_Accidents.jpg (500x667, 98K)

step 1 to stop being a fag : stop fucking people that were born any gender other than female, it doesn't matter that they later identify as one, as that means literally nothing.

Not true, you don't have a girlfriend.

im not gay though, i have a girlfriend

yes i do

>805523563
stop posting this thread

no u

Second time today, you fucking faggot. You're a lonely little faggot looking for attention so you make shit up. kys

No, you have a boyfriend, it has a dick.

Get married and have wild sex every night

How fast can you Naruto run?

Your dad is right.
You are a faggot.
Either get used to being a faggot or get an actual girlfriend.

this satanic think tanks may by trying to enable baphomet worship and pedo acceptance but youll always be a abomination in gods eyes

You are a fag,kinda.time to beat up your dad and move out with your boygirlfriend.

Stop feeding this asshole

Have to see the dick to confirm if gay

are you writing my autobiography? im not gay btw

no she's a girl, its legit.

we want to yes.

over 9000 mph

>

no he's wrong and i do have an actual gf

>5

so is your mom

yes and no, im definitely not gay

feed your asshole instead u mean?

>give me some advice
Lock the door next time.

door locks are not allowed in our house

Don't be poetic, it has a dick, is a fact, therefore is a dude.

Even if he cut his own dick, he is a dude and will always be like that.

remember, god is there for you, unless you're a faggot, you fucking faggot

no because she identifies as a girl.

no, we decided to keep his girl penis because we both enjoy it too much,

That's retarded. Move out as soon as you can.

Meanwhile, stop inheriting your parents retardation and stop having sex in an unlocked room.

Doesn't work that way, he will always be a dude and OP always be gay.

Set up go fund me page for sissyboys surgery

???

Profit

-Big Shak

Just a faggot, probably on SSI. Has no one so he creates them.

Stop being a fag, fag

no and no

no

and no

i am NOT gay, and neither is my GIRLfriend

This is the WORST place to look for this kind of advice. There will be a lot of mindless anons insulting you and wanting your death.
Good luck to you, you're cute!

You say you’re definitely not gay,but you’re fucking a man is his ass.this person has a prostate and testicles,im assuming that he acts feminine and that you wouldn’t be attracted to a more masculine acting guy,sure y’all are in love,great.but there is no vagina in the equation .youre queer,its no big deal.people are perverts.have a great time having freaky queer sex with your buddy.and if your dad has a problem,punch him in the face

thank you!

but she identifies as a girl, you see? gender is different from sex, therefor neither one of us is gay!

I agree with No.805526388, LOL.

Attached: 1512963376520.jpg (1024x1023, 107K)

You're not gay? The shit on your dick indicates otherwise.

Nevermind these mean people, OP. You just move that sausage aside and give your girl the oral pleasure she craves.

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT YOU FUCKING ATTENTION SEEKING CUNT.

Attached: 1563866439986.gif (480x362, 798K)

Penis is by definition masculine. It is the male sex organ, the phallus on which the term phallic (a masculine trait) is based.

You are a male sleeping with a male, regardless of his/her chosen gender identity you are not straight, because straight is exclusively attraction to the OPPOSITE SEX, not a different gender. You are in a same sex relationship.

lole
dad is pimp dady
"soy totopa" face means gf is mome

>6

so does the shit in your mouth

oh i love to suck her off

>6

no u

no, because she identifies as a girl

Oh it's this thread again

Ffs

That isn't how it works. We don't have to argue about what her gender identity is to refute your claim that you are straight.

Straight is exclusively attraction to the opposite sex. Gender identity is malleable. Sex is not. Your girlfriend is of the male sex. You are of the male sex. That means you are having homosexual intercourse.

Her identity does not stop her being of the male sex. Her gender identity is not her sex. Her sex is defined by her birth and her sex is male.

and she is the opposite sex, hence neither one of us is gay

she identifies as female, therefor shes female

Quick! Post this thread 6 times a day. Asshole

Her identity is not her sex. Sex cannot be altered and is determined at conception.

That is her gender identity. Her sex is male.

gender doesnt work like that, retard

her gender is female you dumbass so shes a girl

fucking faggot

No, but sex does.

In OPs defense, maybe his girlfriend’s girl penis is more like a large clitoris... with balls... and it ejaculates sperm... and he sucks it like a penis.

There's male, female, and mentally ill degenerates.

Gender identity: female
Biological sex: male

I never said she wasn't a girl by gender, I just pointed out the FACT that her sex is unchangeable and remains male, as it was at her conception.

no it doesnt you cock antenna

she has a beautiful girls penis

shes a female, hence im not gay

yes and my girlfriend is a girl

had to call her a women when she shoves a dick in your mouth

Attached: curtisniggayougay.jpg (680x510, 45K)

Ha ha. Girl's penis. You fucking degenerate

no im not gay

whats wrong with a girls penis? you should be so lucky

Girlfriends don't have cocks, degenerate

You're gay, OP. You may want to play make believe what your "friend" is but the rest of society sure as hell doesn't have to.

mine does and its a beautiful penis

Being a social misfit and slimy degenerate is not lucky

but im not gay because shes a girl

yes it is

Fuck this, you'll agree to anything just to keep the attention coming. What an asshole.

>5

what are you complaining about you jackass?

im simply disagreeing, i am not gay.

Dont freak out. Your dad can fuck off. if youre in love, go get em tiger.

Congratulations, you're a worthless piece of shit. I hope your dad throws you out of his home and destroys your computer/phone. I hope you become a begging bum who sells his ass hole for heroin.

Your boyfriend is fucking ugly by the way, I hope someone kills that stupid fag.

beating up your dad is your only option, you have to beat the shit out of him and assert that girls can have penises and he's wrong and you're right, if you can't literally beat his face into a bloody mess and bend each of his fingers back until they snap, forcing him to agree to your masculine superiority you will not be able to make it out of this predicament

thank you!

>3

jealous much?

no im not gonna do that

you are gay, but that's okay

>4

im not gay though, i have a gf

You will never convince people who aren't mentally ill like yourself and your boyfriend that you're not a faggot. You are in love with your childhood buddy, you knee HIM as a boy for most of your lives, you're gay bro and so is the fugly blonde guy.

Accept you're a fag, also just cause you feel a certain way doesn't mean you should act on it. You are fucked gay boy

Yes, it does. Biological sex is not a social thing that you can will out of existence.

That thing in the op isn't a girl, it's an ugly man.

She is male, therefore you cannot by definition be straight.

nice self reflection there, chief.

but i'm not though

you're wrong

>8

why don't you just admit you're jealous?

shes a girl though

XX =/= XY

YOU'RE A FAGGOT

You truly have mental health problems child, you should seek professional help.

keep telling yourself that, champ

>You're wrong
No I'm not. Biological sex is not changeable. She has a Y chromosome. Male sex.

right, go fuck yourself

>making love
Your dad is right. You're a faggot. Even without the knowledge that the person you were fucking is a dude, I still know you're a faggot because you say "making love."

Faggot.

you're wrong though

>girlfriend

Attached: y4qp4.jpg (480x360, 13K)

no my dad isn't right my gf is a girl.

The only thing you can do is murder your mom and ass rape your dad. It's too late for anything else faggot.

She's only a girl in her mind. In her chromosomes she is male.

No I'm not. Y chromosome makes a male.

Lmfao pathetic. Look where you are in life? Still living with your parents. Bitch shut the fuck with that "self reflection" shit nigga it's 2019 if I liked boy pussy I'd admit it, but I don't. So go suck cock else where whore

The fact that you refer to fucking as "making love" automatically makes you a giant fucking queer. Also, your friend is not a girl, and you're a fag.

no

no

no

suck a dick

no

Your dad is more of a man than you ever will be. You will never amount to anything more than some faggot that fucks his buddy and has autism. I guarantee you live off of ebt and ssid you worthless waste of carbon. Your buddy doesn't love you and he will figure out he's just gay or kill himself because he'll never be happy.

YOU'RE A FAILURE TO THE HUMAN RACE AND DONALD TRUMP IS YOUR PRESIDENT.

>No
Yes

Attached: Screenshot_20190725-234204__01.jpg (1080x658, 228K)

pfrt, look at who's telling me all that. obviously you're the one failing at life and being a virgin

>5

no

Time flies when you're a faggot

You live with your parents and fuck your childhood buddy. You're really successful there faggot.

>No
Yes, see

Objectively, you love sucking penis. You’re not straight. If your partner identified as a dog would fucking him be bestiality? No. Because she’s not a dog even know he looks like a fucking dog (sorry dogs). He’s a man. You’re a man. You’re both faggots. End of story.

i see only one faggot here and thats you

>9

first true thing you've said yet.

no

i am straight though, im fucking a girl

Did you flunk out of school or are you just naturally retarded? You obviously haven't been beyond 3rd grade biology... Dumbass

Attached: 1344537628.jpg (500x333, 28K)

No u

>No
Yes, see

we are both actually doing very well in school you dumb nigger

no u

>2

no

so you're a fag - what's the big fucking deal?

the big fucking deal is that im NOT gay

Judt because a dude puts on a dress and says I'm a girl doesn't make him a fucking girl. You seriously have some fucking mentality problems if you can think your guy friend of years suddenly identifying as a girl makes him one, it's the same guy you've known for years and he has a fucking cock. He didn't magically change his DNA or grow a fucking vagina. You fuck puppet is biologically male and by engaging in any sexual acts with said person is an act of homosexuality.

You can lie to yourself all you want, we know you're gay and so does your father. He probably wants to kill himself because of you. You're a selfish shit bag kid, seriously go get mental help.

Sorry man, but a penis is a penis. Traps? Gay. Shemales? Gay. Guy who says he's a girl and brainwashed you? Gay, very very gay.

You mom is crying because of you.

shes a girl though, so you'rewrong.

not gay and a girl.

>3

yeah well she'll need to adjust

The milk in the fridge is about to go bad

you are for your friend and still - not a big fucking deal. Love is love m8

I will find you and when I do, I will kill you.

You don't love him

Love is a lie

i do love her but shes a girl, so im not gay

Twist: OP is a girl and she's a lesbian

love is chemistry / hormones - not a lie. But yeah it dies down with time

Ever Eat that bitch out when she’s on her period? Yeah didnt think so

whatever let's you sleep at night hombre

she doesnt get period you dumbass god i swear you was born out your mothers asshole because the bitch her pussy was too busy

So you keep repeating yourself like you're trying to convince yourself that you're not gay but you are son and there is nothing wrong with that. The longer you deny your truth the longer you will be unhappy child. Embrace your inner queer brother!

Damn everyone our here hating on a fellow Yea Forumsro. Love is love and if you wanna be straight then go figure your dad can just fuck off in all honesty. Love is unconditional, so if he doesn't love you anymore his loss. We are all fags here man.

Attached: giphy (4).gif (500x360, 40K)

there is no truth except her being a girl and me being not gay

If it doesn't bleed ots not female and you want to call people stupid. You don't understand basic biology for fuck sakes

yeah well science also backs me up that my gf is a girl you dickwad

Poor child, you'll kill yourself someday because of your saltyness.

yeah keep wishing that you double nigger

yeah, dude - you're mixing "sex" and "gender". Physically it's a he (it's his sex). Mentally it's a she (her gender). And yes, you are a homosexual (you are in love with a person that selfidentifies as a woman, but her sex is male). Still - nothing fucking wrong with it.

Um are you fucking daft, science refutes every damn thing you have posted mfuvk you have to have an iq of 75, even someone with down syndrome understands the difference between biological sex and gender identy and that identy doesn't outweigh biology. I can identify as a fucking attack helicopter but I don't magically become able to fly and shoot projectiles from my nipples.

Hi!

My girlfriend has a cock and I fuck him in the ass, but I keep insisting I'm not gay even while wiping the shit off my cock. Is there something wrong with me? Is there something I'm not seeing?

shes a girl though which makes neither of us gay, so you're wrong

you fucking dickshit why dont you go fuck a mountain

Science sees your acute mental illness

But I'm not mountainsexual, I'd rather fuck an aircraft carrier since I identify as an apache

You are a truly ignorant nigger

eat a million cocks you fucknut

so go do that you shit fuck

oh fuck you

Girls do not have cocks. See how that works? You can play pretend all you want but you're just a couple of queers.

We pissed off the sissy faggot, yippie!

YOU'RE A SICK MAN, REPENT AND FIND JESUS BEFORE YOU BURN IN HELL CHILD

MAY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPEL YOU

im going to tear your head off and shit down your throat hole, then ima take one of your eyeballs out of your severed head and skull fuck you you fucking shitting dick nipple

im a athiest

LORN IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH, PLEASE WALK WITH THIS LOST CHILD AND GUIDE HIM BACK FROM HIS PATH OF SINS TO A PATH OF RICHOUSNESS. PLEASE SAVE HIS SOUL LORD.

AMEN

dude...
sex - male
gender - female

It's not called homogenderality, it's called homosexuality.

Admit that you are gay, otherwise you just prove you don't really love your friend as you're too afraid to be tagged as homosexual - even for that special person. You're just chickenshit.

Eating cock is your specialty. I findf it revolting, you disgusting degenerate

No onder you fuck men

Trips of truth

Attached: 1509384740006.jpg (800x598, 120K)

i do love her, i love her the way she is

suuuuuuure

>7
eat a dick you homophobes

You're a pansy. You're not a threat to anyone

I had similar suspicions with my son that he was gay. The suspicions grew stronger, and one day he finally admitted it to me. I changed the locks, and after a week he came back begging to be let into the house. I told him the only way we could welcome him was if he stopped his homosexual practices and came with us to church every Sunday, and also entered a program to help him become a normal member of society.

Ultimate b8

Good luck with that you limp wristed sissy faggot, you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag.

You've never killed a human before, I have and your faggot ass has enough mental health issues, you don't need ptsd from ending a life. Frankly you're too weak for murder.

Ask the lord to walk him off a cliff

Buuuttttt you're not homosexual?

Hahaha this faggot just called himself homosexual, got you faggot.

>i do love her, i love her the way she is
no you don't - you're too afraid to admit that you're gay. You admit the love of her feminine side (mind), but not the sexual side (male).

Be true to yourself and to her.

oh yeah? I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team.

fuck you

>3

dude i would END you, hell my gf can kick your ass even

im NOT gay

shes a girl you nigger, we already established that

Faggot detected, you're a Naruto fan which automatically makes you a flaming homo without the fact you suck cock.

>shes a girl you nigger, we already established that

Does she have a penis - yes or no?

>dad calls you a fag
>I don't know what to do Yea Forums, please give me some advice!!

If you're fucking a dude, you are a fag.

There's nothing wrong with that, but don't pretend your friend, who is a guy with a dick, is a girl while you've got his cock in your mouth.

Be gay as fuck, nobody cares ... but this whole "gender is a social construct" thing is bullshit when you're fucking.

>1

kys fagnut

it doesn't matter, shes a girl

im not gay though, since i have a gf

GAY FAGGOT HOMO QUEER FAG GAY FAGGOT HOMO QUEER FAG GAY FAGGOT HOMO QUEER FAG GAY FAGGOT HOMO QUEER FAG GAY FAGGOT HOMO QUEER FAG GAY FAGGOT HOMO QUEER FAG GAY FAGGOT HOMO QUEER FAG GAY FAGGOT HOMO QUEER FAG GAY FAGGOT HOMO QUEER FAG GAY FAGGOT HOMO QUEER FAG GAY FAGGOT HOMO QUEER FAG GAY FAGGOT HOMO QUEER FAG

nope nowhere close

you, yourself, you mean?

she is though, so u lose

That "it" in the picture isn't a girl so you don't have a gf, you have a cross dressing faggot boyfriend.

it is not a gf it is a bf

You excelled in sports? Sure you did. Exaggeration is another sign of your mental illness.

shes a girl though you guys, sorry

come look me up nigger, we settle it in the basketball court

nope it isnt, I don't have to see the rest of the picture to know its taller than you
its shoulders also seem a lot more broad than yours
i assume the weeb choker is to hide the MALE ADAMS APPLE

you can put a man in a dress, you can paint a leopard to look like a zebra, but it is still a leopard.

For a great low rate you can get online, go to the general and save some time!

our generation has no problems. people get fucking bored and start dressing up as girls. identify my ass.

yes it matters - as previously stated, you have a hard time understanding the term "sex" and "gender"

If you'd have a partner that is physically a female, but selfidentifies as a man - it's not homosexuality (see - the physical aspect).

But - if your partner is physically a male and selfidentifies as a female - then it's homosexuality. Same sex attraction. Homosexual intercourse. Denying it is not ok toward your partner as you don't acknowledge her physical side. If you don't then you can't speak of love as you're living in denial. And when reality will finally strike you, you may heavily hurt the feelings of your friend.

penis = man
vagina = female
you've confirmed he has a penis so...

Look at this idiot. He takes all this abuse just to have someone to chat with. Humans are so incredibly fucked up. smh

dont be a dumb nigger, shes obviously a girl

Please stop posting this same fucking thread! It is boring as fuck. If you have nothing else to do please end your pathetic life and save us the pain.

shes a girl.

Baphomet isn't satan.

Your generation has a shit ton of problems. Biggest one is grasping reality.

The fucking truth isn't abuse, anyways this is just a fucking lonely incel trolling with copypasta

pffft I'm done, you don't even have the balls to admit - for her - that you're gay. This isn't love - you just couldn't score anywhere else so you took this opportunity. I'm feeling sorry for her to have such a gutless and spineless manlet as a bf

She's a guy. That's not going away...

>8

listen to grandpa here

im not gay though, im with a girl

shes not though, shes a girl

>im not gay though, since i have a gf

Maybe you have a girlfriend, but the guy you're fucking isn't a girl ... so congrats on being bi I guess?

Again, that's your choice, but don't pretend a dude that calls himself a girl is anything but a dude.

she is a girl though bro

so you lose yet again

You and your buddy were such worthless incels that you had to resort to fucking each other because no biological woman would touch either of you. You're both pathetic but he's worse than you are, you worthless faggots

No, that's a guy no matter how delusional you are. Now I'm sick of you, so go fuck yourself.

>he is a guy though bro

must suck for you being that jealous of us

she's a girl though bro, she's a girl

That thing you're fucking is a faggot, he has a penis and takes it in the butt

you are a guy, im a guy, she isn't

don't talk about my girlfriend that way bro, or ima have to end you

Only in your fucked up mind

No... get it right... you're definitely a faggot

YOU'RE FUCKING DELUSIONAL JF YOU THINK ANYONE ANYWHERE WOULD BE JEALOUS OF SUCH UGLY MEN? NAH HONEY I AVE STANDARDS, FIND SOME HYGIENE SWEETIE

>you are a guy, im a guy, she isn't

does your "girlfriend" have a dick?

>5

nope, its science bruh

>3

except im not, so you lose yet again
maybe you wish i were a faggot so i'd fuck you in the ass?
i wouldn't though, i only fuck my girlfriend

>im not gay though, im with a girl

Are you in the 1st grade? Repeating something over and over again doesn't make it true. It just makes you sound like a broken record. You're fucking a dude that identifies as a girl.

>I'm feeling sorry for her to have such a gutless and spineless manlet as a bf

this guy got it right

and yet there you are, being jealous

she does, she has a girls penis

you lose again

nope, im fucking my girlfriend

Hahaha good one there faggot, you're going to run like the bitch you are when I put a bullet in your boytoys head.

>nope, im fucking my girlfriend

who has a dick
that you suck all night long

dont you getting tired? coming on Yea Forums everyday to see you provoke the people on here with a strange story, just to clarify that you - the gayest person on the world - isn't gay. And believe me, I could handle it, if I would fuck a tranny, if somebody calls me fag or bi or gay. But still saying that this shit isn't gay, is the gayest thing at all. I gonna tell you, what I told you last time: Get a job, fuck a tranny, be happy, don't give a shit about homophobes... profit.

tl.dr: OP is a fag and wont admit it. This happened the last days, too

Stop being a fag

That ugly blonde man isn't a girl, fuck he's ugly for a man. No woman would touch him, no wonder he identified as a sissy fag and let's his friend fuck him. He probably has no self esteem and the op probably abbuses him.

keep dreaming kid

>7

exactly

look you guys i realize my gf is 10 times hotter than belle delphine but can't i just post her here without you guys being that jealous of us?

All this sick fuck wants is attention and we're giving it to him. None of us have any magic words that will make him admit he's gay. Fuck it.

you poor jealous kid.... dude just shape up play a sport and you'll be able to get a girl, sure she wont be as hot as my gf, but who knows

im not gay though

I couldn't give a fuck about the op, I want this see this girl penis.

Nudes or gtfo

sage this b8

I like pussy faggot, not my buddies cock in my ass

STFU

suuuuuure

Anyone who likes anal is a closet faggot. Poop dick is a faggot only trait

now who's angry?

>1

yes, yet im not a faggot

No tits and has a cock, not properly equipped for fucking. Not properly equipped for sandwich making. You have a useless gf, can it clean?

lol you should be so lucky, dumbass

I guarantee you've bottomed for your "girlfriend" and you enjoy that fat cock thrusting against your prostate until you blow ropes all over his flat chest while watching shitty ass Naruto.

I'd rather not have a useless mouth to feed. Women have two jobs in this world, produce children and make sandwiches. Your boy can't do either of those things.

Lemme guess, your gf ad you are going to be part of the Area 51 raid?

Josh your mom killed herself because she couldn't handle her boy being a faggot

You've been here for two and a half hours. Aren't you neglecting your boyfriend, in the event he even exists?

If you were my man I'd be pissed that you ignored me for that long to be on shitty ass /b

YOU'RE A SHITTY BOYFRIEND OP

Don't larp

Probably stop posting this shit tier bait everyday for starters.

Define what is a girl

yeah, just keep the fantasy up. living a poor life alone with your hand, trying to troll people about your angry dad, even if he died long time ago. poor orphan fag

imagine being op

/thread

I'm done with you, faggot. If others want to feed you, so be it.

poor op will never get his hands on a real pussy

hmmm, op is gone? a troll got triggered and left? Did the gay guy lose interest in trolling?

you ARE a fag
I mean, Jesus, man, are you retarded too?

Off yourselves like Romeo, and Julian. It's the most romantic way to go out when your love is forbidden.

I only asked that faggot, haven't posted before.
I'm asking op what he consider being a girl litteraly.

Either pansexual or gay
But definitely a fag

oh boy. not only are you a fag, you are also a pity whore. you cant dig yourself out of this one, OP. suicide recommended.

Get the FUCK out of my feed. You fucked a boy. You are a faggot. Your dad is 100% correct.

Attached: 1563584496830.png (738x669, 186K)