If you had a wish what would it be ?

If you had a wish what would it be ?

Attached: 5843B2C2-CB2B-4966-9A91-F3BA31197C43.jpg (960x413, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Self-Subatomic_Manipulation
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/True_Illusion.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Change history so nazis have won

That's some wolfenstein shit right there

I would wish for control over spacetime

What do you mean

to go back in time and accumulate easy $ to invest into known bank breaking companies. I would then change my universal timeline with the $ earned.

The power to manipulate probablies. Think about it manipulate space and time, other people. Everything is so much easier. What's the chance a big tiddy alien brings me breakfast? 0%? Let's make that 100%

I've though too much about this.
Either one million dollars from each of the one million wealthiest Americans on one indestructible, unhackable debit card, or to have powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Self-Subatomic_Manipulation and powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/True_Illusion.

Attached: 1395007225177-2.jpg (336x279, 23K)

Control over matter, energy, and time. Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen mixed with the Ellimist from Animorphs

Immortality.
I want to be there at the end.

None of these are possible

cum one whole bucket

The original post doesn't stipulate, no rules or limits are given.

Instant cashout bank transaction error to my gain. 1 billion mistakenly transferred to my acc and not monthly withdrawal limit. Im gunna be rich anons and afford what i crave for like a porsche 911 a Cessna a deep sea fishing boat and a harem of beautiful nigerian models.

All your daughters are belong to me!

Nice I like it

Wish for the one time sex with the strongest orgasm ever possible that actually the space time continuum fluctuates and physics change into a new randomly set where water evaporates at 1000 fahrenheit and ice becomes hard as steel

I wish for a real life glitch where you glitch out of your world into a place what is supposed to be unreachable just like in computer games were you go beyond the map and explore a strange place.

That my antifa bf becomes a right winger

There's a thread for you on /x/

I wish I had the power to turn toast back into regular bread. I've wasted so much bread. Like, entirely too much bread.
>just make less toast.
I can't. I don't know what my problem is. I make the exact amount that I think I can eat and then 2 out of 5 times I'm left with at least 1 uneaten piece of toast. I can't put it back into the bread bag, because that's not where toast goes. Why would god make such an amazing invention like toast, only to have so much of it go to waste in the hands of someone like me? I can't even look my own family and friends in the eyes during breakfast at this point. I may as well be eating with complete strangers.

It's like life is one big sick joke and I'm the bitter wasteful punchline.

Attached: 43927005.jpg (574x494, 67K)

Marry Rihanna and fill her every night.

You've got some deeper issues, I think counseling could really help you.

To be left alone forever. No coworkers, no family, nothing.

Attached: 1503173159971.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)