If they lived what would their sentence be...

If they lived what would their sentence be? Dylan was still a minor so if he received the death penalty he would have his sentence commuted in the future.

Attached: dylananderic.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Probably stowed away in some kind of super-max prison forever. Or isolated institution after that.
Can't exactly let them loose just like that. They would probably be attacked instantly.
Imagine the rustling if one of them had to defend themselves from an attacker and killed the attackers in self defense, being aquitted afterwards.

James Holmes didn't get death, and neither would they. Life is likely, but becoming an hero was the smart move. Life in prison would be shit.

I agree. I think their youth would have spared them. Do you think since Eric was 18 he would have gotten the death penalty?

If he was in prison, he would wish to get death penalty. Imagine a manlet in prison.

Easily. He was 18 and it was premediated and their plan was to drop part of the second level of the school onto the first. I think i read that if their bombs didnt fail they would have succeeded. If it wasnt the 90s they would have been treated like terrorists.

Would have been 100% lethal injection for ol' Eric, and life for Dylan

It's really too bad the bombs didn't work. Then again the commons were pretty much vacated when the propane was set to go off so I think the estimated death toll is way exaggerated

Attached: 1518556964346.jpg (937x855, 169K)

people as young as 14 get tried as adults for srs crimes like this. death penalty for both

>It's really too bad the bombs didn't work.

Attached: 12325465756.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

He isn't a manlet. Lol.

Dylan would have his commuted in the future. Minors can't be executed anymore.

He was 5'10

>thinks 5'10 is manlet height
kek

What's the official cut-off point?

Man starts from 6ft

Life in prison is only suitable punishment. Prolonged suffering as opposed to relief of suffering by lethal injection.

who are these two?

sounds like summer

The average height for males is 5'9"
For white males in the US it's 5'10"
As far as I know, the only country that has an average of 6' is the Netherlands

Loggins and Messina

Only one person has been executed in the state of Colorado since it was reinstated in the 70's.

Eric and Dylan would probably have spent the rest of their lives on death row

even if you're too young to know them, it's right there in the filename.

Bradley and Chadley

They'd definitely would try to an hero in prison anyways

Laurel and Hardy