Do the genetic/physical differences between blacks and whites warrant niggers to be considered a subspecies of whites...

Do the genetic/physical differences between blacks and whites warrant niggers to be considered a subspecies of whites? Scientifically speaking

Attached: 1564083694596.jpg (200x252, 10K)

2 totally different species

They are homosapien version 1.0, we hadn’t worked out all the bugs yet.

you guys ever find it funny how scientists always know what race a skeleton is when they unearth it?

Scientifically speaking if they can breed they are the same species, dumbshit.

Attached: 1564044113584.jpg (621x1000, 235K)

Yup. I see different races as just subspeciation from the human species.

>Subspecies of whites
Whites and blacks would be subspecies of the species Homo sapiens.
Retarded statements like yours is what makes it easy for people to attack race science. Your literally handing your opponents a strawman.

Nope lion and tiger can breed, they are part of the same genus and family, but they are separate species

Niggers and whites are completely different species with nothing in common. Stop thinking you're the same thing as a nigger but with a lighter skin tone. You're two completely different animals

To add to this statement, by OP's retarded logic, whites are a subspecies of Africans, since homo sapiens came from the African continent.

No. We can get really deep into this, but all you need to look at if this is an honest question, is we can breed.
Inb4 "hurr horse and donkey mule! Liger!"
Interbreeding between species leads to still born or sterile offspring.

But a liger (the result of a lion fucking a tiger) is a nonviable organism, therefore constituting lions and tigers as two different species. You see,for two organisms to be the same species, they need to be able to reproduce with one another to make viable, fertile offspring.

And nonviable offspring.

Nigs aren’t viable

get a life OP

Attached: hitlerlost.jpg (666x375, 50K)

The concept of equality is merely a coverup to promote "multiculturalism". People of different races have absolutely nothing in common

Attached: dawkinsrace.jpg (618x379, 38K)

No, breed true, Produce viable offspring that can breed themselves, Lions and tigers produce hybrids that are nearly always (not ALWAYS but NEARLY always), unable to produce offspring) Breeding true DEFINES a species, though the variety can be immense (as in dogs)

What do you mean? I specifically worded the post in a provocative way because I knew the way reverse psycology works on this shithole. This way, I could have a thread that looks like it would decend into an argumentative moshpit, but instead becomes an intelligent and rational discussion.

Bullshit. We are the same species, indeed,we are all related. The mathematically smallest degree of consanguinity possible is 32nd degree cousin. If one day you run into an aborigine from Australia address him as cousin. He is at least that.

Scientifically speaking. Youre 100 percent negro dna just a nit different given the northern climate. So i repeat you are to 100 percent black just lightened up because of the northern climate. Its fact and since you are a descendant of nlack people means you are 100 percent black because your dna is 100 percent negro. You only look different cause of harsh northern climate. Blacks created you and there is nothing to refute that

lole
lasers from the eyes mank
thatll learn your goddamn two states of subhumanity

Dude we are not related to the fucking aboriginals in Australia. We're not the fucking same dip shit.

Scientifically you are. Given the fact that your dna is to 100 percent identical means you are an aboriginal just due to the harsh northern climate look a bit different. But you are 100 percent aboriginal

The main difference between africans/aboriginals and the rest of the world is neanderthal DNA. The blacks who stayed in Africa (current Subsaharan niggers) never interbred with the neanderthals. All other races have some percentage. This is probably the reason for IQ disparity.

Fuck you are idiot. If you have offspring that can breed you are of the same species. Jesus christ.

your answer

Attached: An-update-of-the-vitamin-D-folate-hypothesis-Vitamin-D-and-folate-have-disparate.png (850x472, 183K)

You are correct. The Abo's were split off from the rest of the world due to the isolated nature of the continent, and their lack of ship building. They've "developed" differently for thousands and thousands of years. In my opinion they are the dumbest humans on the planet, even you can even consider them human.

No.

Donkeys and horses can breed, wolves and dogs can breed
Dipshit

mentally speaking? yeah, there's a bunch of research that backs up the idea that blacks aren't as intelligent as whites.

physically speaking? na, I think it's pretty clear that blacks are superior on a purely physical basis.

That isn't true though

You shouldn't sperg out on people when you don't know what you're talking about

Attached: 6546754.jpg (645x729, 34K)

There is no difference you sperglord. Imagine this you have two daughters one has freckles. Are they totally different? God dam dont be so ignorant. We are all a 100 percent negro abo or hindu whatever cause WE STEM ALL FROM ONE GROUP

>mules
>lion/tiger crosssbreeds
>domestic cattle/buffalo

Lots of cousin species can crossbreed. Google it

Attached: 5ab19c9f2c5edfef8a23255d86cd788e.jpg (1280x854, 89K)

It's the result of cognitive dissonance, people with the argument of "were all the same hurr durr", can't accurately quantify the race differences beyond superficial characteristics such as skin color, facial features, etc. They truly believe that beyond those superficial characteristics, we're all the same (which is not true), and will lash out aggressively when their "premise" on this is challenged.

NIggers don't have neanderthal DNA. We all come from Africa, but have different DNA. There's a reason why different races have different bone structures, neurology, IQ, and succeptability to certain diseases

But the hybrid offspring is non-viable and/or infertile, which therefore means they aren't the same species, just similar species.

Well I know what my next project is. Quick i need an angel investor for my pet liger startup. This is going to be even better then my cats with human like vaginas startup!

Some people of any race have neanderthal DNA. It's not just Africans.

Every race has Neaderthal DNA except for Africans. Niggers are genetically inferior

buffalo/cattle hybrids are fertile
>savannah cats
>polar bear/grizzly bears
>wolf/coyote hybrid

Google fertile hybrids

however dogs such as labradors and german shephards are different species but can mate and have viable offspring thus is the same with blacks and whites who have different chemical structure and skull structure as well

That's way over simplified.
If it was in Africa during a certain time period, it was most definitely black to defend against UV radiation.
If it was in Europe, it was white to absorb more uv radiation because we still need vitamin D.

No just Europeans do because that's where neanderthals were. There were other subtypes of humans that came from homo erectus all over the world. They all vanished when homosapiens arrived. And they were from Africa.

Im german white and my heritage speaks for itself. Dont ever compare me to niggers because this actually hurts my feelings. In no way i am genetically identical or related to the negro. Evidence in differences is overwhelming.

Labradors and German shepherds aren't different species, are you this retarded?
Canis lupus familiaris. Of the canidae family.

Niggers

Neanderthals...

Neanderthals were descendants of homo erectus, also from Africa. Homo sapiens were then descended from homo erectus in africa, and when they spread out they wiped out all their cousins anywhere they went. There were more than neanderthals out there.