Anyone else find this hilarious? Takes hormones and pretends to be a man but still has a cunt

Anyone else find this hilarious? Takes hormones and pretends to be a man but still has a cunt.

Attached: 01EA4C67-DADF-420B-8809-B6352734A5E7.jpg (2841x3772, 1.05M)

ewww what the fuck

Check out that clit though.

kind of an odd observation to make, user. of course they wouldn’t have a penis.

I mean like they go through all this effort but still have a cunt no matter what they do

i mean...and? if they’ve transitioned to the point of resembling the opposite gender and you’re too grossed out by them to fuck then what does it matter?

Anyone who they would want involved in their life won't care. How many close friends did you say you had user?

Trans people make me sick.

you talk like a faggot

I would fuck that

God that's hot, I hope my children will be gender confused

you’re the one concerned about another man’s genitalia, so much so that you’re becoming defensive, so i dunno man, you sound like the faggot here.

Attached: 6FE7A425-0AAC-4E2B-9AE0-509F829C9D35.jpg (1300x951, 128K)

user-kun...

>Pretends people are pretending for attention.

The internet isn't your personal army.

I want to give it a paper cut

inb4 they respond with "man"

tbf I would fuck anything that had a pulse

whats funnier is how they act. they just act like gay guys LOL

I find it hot af

The fuck is that a benis in a bagina?

Most are

Take down the establish seize the means of production dump trump xD

What I don't get is when a chick goes through all that surgery and still fucks dudes. Why spend $50k just to be a faggot?

Looks like you're growing a dick in the second pic though

would impregnate.
that if the hormones hadn't made 'er sterile yet.

this

why do so many `trans` people spend so much money when at the end of it, they're still the same gender they was and still crave the same needs?

im sure there's some medically `trans` people that are unisex and have biological problems that can be sorted by being trans but still, for the most part it's stupid

Trannies ARE sick.

Cry about it broflake.

they take hrt to cope with being the sex they where born with. i don't really care about trannies since people do weird shit to their bodies all the time.
its just a problem when you get the loud vocal ones and libtards that want to tell people how to think.

>Personal problem.

That's Devin Nunes! I'd recognize him anywhere. Great times.

Even men shave you fucking nasty

Not all of them do but them feeling like the opposite gender has nothing to do with who they’re attracted to.

Exactly. Except both those specific trans people and the phobes tell each other how to think all the time.

Hormones can't fix bone structure. Also that is some mad clit growth.

They can, it's just way slower post puberty.

basically NPCs are giving to much of a fuck

Still smash

I really don't give a fuck what others do to their own body, because I'm not a little bitch

>implying you are the internet

insanity