Why is this adult version of Leafyishere so successful?

Why is this adult version of Leafyishere so successful?
I wont believe it - almost no dislikes and 200k+ views on all vids
Explain???

Attached: thisman.png (214x145, 57K)

critikal for a time was actually fairly funny now he seems to be grabbing for the reddit appeal like dunkey

You've got what we call white people problems.

Or maybe I just care about social phenomenons more than your fucking limp brain

>caring about YouTubers

That's literally what I just said. We're in agreement, why are you upset?

I don't care. I'm interested in the entertainment business and he pops in to my recommended.
How about your entitled ass being here on Yea Forums posting about how I am the one wasting my life. You're just throwing shit. You're not even contributing to any discussion. Fucking loser.

I'm not making up any problems. I'm trying to understand.

Not understanding is a problem. Caring about not understanding is an emotion that drove you to post this thread. Why are you trying to weave out of this? I am saying I get it, you think it's important to you. I am communicating that your point of contention is silly to me. If I can accept the fact that I care you should be able to accept the fact that others don't as they communicate that notion to you in this thread.

Marry him then.

I watch his stuff while im busy, he's a pretty okay guy

He just spews negativity IMO. I could just be oversensitive to negativity I suppose

This, he is just okay
most faggots the faggots here sperg out over are OKAY, just ANOTHER thread of le epic contrarianism xD

Dead pan sarcasm = funny for zooms

He's pretty based. Look more into him and his humour before you write him off. Very chill dude. His content has been lacking in substance lately but it's what he likes to do. Doesn't do it for any fame or money, he's quite distanced from that aspect. Used to donate all his proceedings before realising anywhere he donated it to just wasted it. Negative? Maybe at first sight, but its his humour. Take it or leave it

I know that's you Charlie

Also The Official Podcast is based af

#HardTurboOnNetflix

I used to watch his vids a lot before his face and identity was out. He was extremely genuine and nice, even if his content was pretty crass and mischievous. His jokes were kinda funny but his voice made it way funnier. He played unique games, and his vids were short and aimless. It made him stand out. He didn't SCREAM in his videos.

At a time, he was donating 100% of his profits to charity, even while dealing with a collapsed lung.

Post the legs

Based legposter

Yeah, don't think there is too much to criticise him about. Maybe quality of content if what he does doesn't speak to you, but he does a lot of different content

i remember him from ufc2

idk him but he looks beliveve me op you fag

idk him but he looks gay beliveve me op you fag

>tfw you're insecure with your sexuality and come across a qt you wanna dick down
>Uhh he looks gay to me

Attached: mouse.jpg (1024x1024, 62K)

he's so fucking boring. with a voice like that, he could be a narrator or smth, but instead he just posts the most inane, boring shit.

To an eager mind, there will always be problems that beckon solutions. Even if white people managed to solve the most pressing problems, we still choose to discover

sorry mate im not gay i dont need your faggotery so shove a dick in your face i mean ass will ya?

Because he is real and he doesnt give a fuck about anything

he is dumb look how dumb he looks

His content has been really low effort for a while now.

>I am not gay
>shove a dick in your face and ass
Your closet is literally see-thru, my guy.

Moist Meter is my GOTO reviews. He's spooky accurate with is reviews.

It is so blaringly obvious that you have suppressed homosexual urges lol. Literally never been more clear in a post

>closet
>dick
ur gay my gay guy

>To an eager mind, there will always be problems that beckon solutions
Sure, what if the solution is already present and you're attributing an eager mind seeking answers to a bad-faith actor arguing disingenuously in a form of Yea Forums bait?
>Even if white people managed to solve the most pressing problems
Not even close.
> we still choose to discover
Who the fuck is we? What are you in the process of discovering investing your time in a Yea Forums shitpost?

probably because he can get autistic childbrains like you to advertise freely for him on Yea Forums.

Right, it seems that way because the things I was quoting are gay. The person I quote was you. Would you like me to draw you a map?

unironically its you who is gay man you so dumb lol

man you should look at your own gay quotes but you so dumb you wont get it anyway

You came into a thread just to tell everybody that you're not gay even though it has nothing to do with the thread.

THATS gay

An individualist wouldn't understand.

LeafyIsHere would've been the most popular channel still if Calvin could subtilty change his commentary channel from time to time. Focusing more on big corporations rather than individuals. And also YouTube got him off the platform by not recommending him after that Autistic man fiasco

ok future homosexual

Alright then. Well I hope you accept who you are before the top of your head blows off.

>reddit appeal?

i like how you say gay say it again mr gay guy

Get a job

Ok retard

ok future idiot will see you in a gay role soon

Maybe you wont get it but ist late for you to get it anyways so i say it again ist gay which is you obviously

Is that what you're imagining? Me in a gay role?

literally who?

man you so retardet you dont even know where you are and how gay you were and you want to draw a map for me? how dumb you are lol

>Not even close
Correct. Well beyond. Thats why we're sitting comfortably on the interwebs securely in shelter with food and clean water

Just imagine my cock sliding into your ass for the first time.

you talk like a faggot lol

Since he's shown his face his stuff isnt as good, but it's still funny. Before that though i found him hilarious. I have no idea who "leafy-whatever" is.

>taking credit for someone else's work because you and them share similarities in physical attributes
Yeah, you got me there. Miss me with that shit. There is definitely merit in working as a group hence why I asked what you were working with and with whom when you said "we". Who the fuck is we? You and who working on what?

idk i dont speak gay call your therapierst plz

One thing is clear. This whole thread is pretty fucking Gay. So gay that you could catch Hepatitis from all the fecal matter.

Why would you project that on me? Would you like help tailoring your resume? I am sure there are plenty of retail that is hiring if you're looking to find meaning through having a job, more power to you.
>most pressing problems
>I am currently comfortable therefore there are no more problems to solve.
Would you like me to explain to you why that's retarded?

why is this gay mod quoting to me when i quted him faggots

>miss me with that shit
What a fucking nigger lol. Nobody gives a fuck if you understand. WE already know you cant understand, which is why whatever ethnicity you belong to isn't top on the planet. Nobody is here to convince you of anything. You're of no value

He used to make pretty funny videos. All of the ones lately are not interesting and are just clips of him watching youtube videos while streaming

That wasn't even in English.
>but ist late for you
>so i say it again ist gay which is you obviously
What?
I

>mans most pressing problems arent food shelter security
That's why your people are garbage :^)

dubs
holy hecc
Yea Forums culture is not Yea Forums culture
oh an i was gonna tell /co superman is shit and how dare they remove from this layer the superman with fire in his eyes and a triple helixed chain carrying a million suns to punch this world like the fist of an angry god

idk your language so what your ass nigga i speak english and not gay shit like you do

>Nobody gives a fuck if you understand.
Then why are you investing your own time to explain that "reality" to me?
>WE already know you cant understand,
Who the fuck is "we"? You haven't defined that variable.
>which is why whatever ethnicity you belong to isn't top on the planet
There isn't a ladder for top ethniticty. That's now how the world operates. The people at the top of their field are all diverse that come from different cultures, speak different languages, and share different values. Who the fuck are you talking about when you say 'we" and "top world ethnicity?"
>Nobody is here to convince you of anything.
It's funny. Because you are nobody and you're trying to convince me that you don't care about what I think or do. It's like you're speaking about yourself in 3rd person. Really cute shit.
>You're of no value
Doesn't make sense to invest a resource(like your time) to something that has no value to you. Has your perception lead you to a place where you're irrational? Maybe something to look at, objectively if you take yourself seriously as a person.

I feel like you're purposefully missing the point. The fact that YOU are comfortable does not mean people around the world are experiencing the same thing. Therefore, the argument that most pressing problems (umbrella term) are solved based on the fact that one variable fits that data set is a shitty argument. I didn't think I'd have to draw you a map, yet here we are.

this guy sure like to talk dumb shit lol and he talks about sense lol

>i speak english
Strongly disagree.
>>but ist late for you
>so i say it again ist gay which is you obviously
This shit here. That's not English.

Show your Maps in your ass nigga nobody wants them

We as in white people. You know, based on the first post linked? Try maintaining a semblance of sentient continuity if you're going to LARP as a white person. What exactly is your argument? you're just mad that white people are doing well or?

Because he's... funny

but you dont understand english come again when you can dumb horsefucker

Why on Earth would an African's problems be solved by a tribe halfway around the world? We have solved OUR pressing problems. How adorable that your argument this entire time was that we haven't solved YOUR problems. What a grand and intoxicating innocence.

Oh fuck, you took the "White people" shit up the ass. That didn't even occur to me because it's a common thing to say when someone has a non-issue problem.It's not even a roast, it literally says that you're so comfortable you have time to worry about shit no one else cares about. Yeah, you right. Supreme race, "we" invented everything, you were part of it as well. Can't believe it didn't click that you're just a moron pandering that race shit, my bad chief.

It's retarded to lump humanity together into one big heap like they're all the same and responsible for each other just because of the giant umbrella of species.
White people are not responsible for fixing all the world's problems, just their own.
>muh starving children in Africa
Let the africans deal with their own problems, if they haven't made any progress in millennia that's their problem

You post this shit every fucking day

>they look kind of different like me so it's not my problem
>these guys look closer to how i look this is my problem
This is the dumbest shit I've ever come across. What the fuck makes race trump species?

i bet all his views are himselfe now he needs publicity on Yea Forums or he will have a problem

No worries there Chug, fuckin snowy out eh budd

They literally aren't our fucking problem, and we're in debt. It just so happens that the people who 'look different' think and act different too

I am literally whiter than 99 percent of white people. Calm your tits. It just didn't occur to me you were so protective of your white skin on anonymous boards on the internet. That shit blew me the fuck away. So much time wasted on jerking off race, it's my fault really. Have a good one, my dude.

Yes, so why the fuck is the plight of other white people is my problem, but the plight of other humans isn't? Where are you drawing this line and why does a few arbitrary features trump 99.9 percent of literally everything else that is identical to you?

ur gay if ur white go shove your milk in your penishole fking shitskin

He's just a douche tuber that makes fun of other douche tubers with a shitty cam and mic setup.

>buys into the race is only color/looks bullshit
Jesus I was keeping a little benefit of the doubt aside this was maaaaybe not a troll, but damn.

I met him on VRChat. He’s a pretty nice guy.

That's impressive for rubbing the last three brain-cells together. Well done.

but why is it hard for you using 3 brain cells so i dont have to?

All white people don't have the same culture. Vikings aren't Christians. Russians and French while sharing the same landmass have EXTREMELY different cultures. What the fuck are you talking about? Even fucking Irish and British are in fundamental disagreement. I am so confused on what connection you're drawing outside of appearance that unifies all white people.

>so why the fuck is the plight of other white people is my problem
You can opt out of white society and go live in Africa. Nobody is stopping you.
>Where are you drawing this line
At the start
>and why does a few arbitrary features
Not our responsibility. Go build a church for them if you're a kind soul. Lots do, and they're still unable to organize like Europeans

test

i met him in your house fucking your dog nice guy indeed

Well because I have way more. If I had only 3 I'd be in trouble. See there are limitations to only having 3 brain cells. When jokes go over your head, you can feel left out. Don't worry. I got you.

Probably something to do with the fact that the dumbest white person still outperformed the most motivated African? It's just observational science

Compassion must be tempered with prudence, you think you see the big picture but your worldview is still narrow.

Attached: 1548083293050-1.jpg (777x4444, 1.19M)

im worried you didnt get how much more iqs i have to bad but ist alright little Autist you can go play with the other Autists now

>You can opt out of white society and go live in Africa. Nobody is stopping you.
Your answer to my question is "I am not going to to tell you but if you don't like it then just leave."
That's retarded. You're not answering the question you're telling me if I don't accept what you're pandering that I can leave. You see how what you're saying isn't connected to what I asked?
>At the start
Start of what?
>Not our responsibility.
You're blowing my fucking mind with how fucking stupid you are. I am so impressed. World record stupid.

Because people like you keep talking about him

Your tardLARPing actually works. I cant believe they're still replying lol

Spotted the kraut

The dumbest white person outperformed the likes of Obama or Neil deGrasse Tyson is a reality you're pandering to me? What fucking alternate universe are you from? You're telling me a random potato of white skin is flexing on world leaders and PhD holders? What a retarded fucking sentiment with absolutely zero grasp on what reality actually is. Holy fuck.

Literally you.
This actually impressed you? Well god damn, your first summer?

Attached: 1348764844816.png (244x226, 2K)

spotted the newfag fuck off my b/

Attached: 1564087447117.jpg (256x256, 34K)

I can probably guarantee you his IQ is lower than any random black guy off the street. No point wasting time replying to him.

>social phenomenon
>adult is adult
>YouTuber
Faggot.

>I don't care
>I'm interested
>your entitled ass being here on Yea Forums
>loser
Faggot.

Faggot.

Turbofaggot.

Megafaggot.

Ultrafaggot.

they have to Reply
their brain cells cant comprehend how dumb they are

comparing him to that douchy leafyis for zoomers? this guy has been around way before him and although I couldn't care less to actually see his face, his type of comedy hasn't changed in years.

>if reincarnation exists and is race based
I'll take my chances. Is that the connecting line you were talking about that I was seeing? This metaphysical i^2 = -1 IQ shit? Thanks, I am convinced now.

kid look faggot son im not gay dont reply to me you Little faggot

>You're not answering the question you're telling me if I don't accept what you're pandering that I can leave
No, I'm saying nobody cares if you care about "white plight" because you're free to opt out of white society. I'm a little confused why you brought up that point anyways, it was remarkably weak. Why should I care about the plights of strangers rather than that of my own people? You are a stupid one.
>Start of what?
Okay, I'll say it plainly. No gibs.
>You're blowing my fucking mind with how fucking stupid you are. I am so impressed. World record stupid.
This was in response to "it's not our responsibility to elevate the third world". Brilliant rebuttal sire, have you any more? Or perhaps you could explain why I'm expected to give money to some guy accross the globe?

>Doesn't do it for any fans or money
All his videos are now just clips of his twitch channel where he makes hundreds if not thousands of dollars a stream. He literally does not make non twitch content anymore.

Because those guys truly built the foundation we're living on today..? It's a change in mentality. Africans watch each other while Europeans watch themselves.

Well he is still funny most of the times, his Podcast is boring hot garbage, his stream uploads were we watches trash series is also boring shit, no better than reaction videos.
His movie opinion is retared but hey, everybody got is own.

>trying to help out a tard to navigate the world
>n-no i am trolling you why wouldn't you just assume I am smart
You do you, friend.

Attached: 1529077782177.png (800x800, 121K)

>calls out somebody trolling the thread
>"KEK first summer?"
Jesus christ the fucking state of this place now

>oh look at me. I'm so fucking mature. I don't care about some guy making STUPID videos on the internet. My iq is so fucking high. Get on my level you retards
Cunt

the fuck are you talking about

Stop being a faggot.

what is dead may never die or something like that

at least I don't live on the cradle of degeneracy

Attached: 1559211941964.png (200x248, 28K)

>BUT MODERN TIMES LOOK WHAT HAPPENED BLACKS WERE ALWAYS SMART
mm...hmmmmm.

money does change people, and he does have a load of it.

if you wouldnt your head wouldnt hurt so much huh? come again with a better lie that works

Stop using the word pandering you illiterate fuckstick you've used it incorrectly about 5 times this thread

>Why should I care about the plights of strangers rather than that of my own people?
How are you defining YOUR OWN PEOPLE as opposed to strangers? What criteria are you using and why?
>Okay, I'll say it plainly. No gibs.
That was not stated plainly. I don't know what the fuck you were trying to communicate here.
>This was in response to "it's not our responsibility to elevate the third world"
Right, because it's incredibly fucking stupid to have a point and then be asked to clarify, responding with "If you don't like it, leave" and then make the same point again. That's fucking world bending level of retarded.

idk what you said but ist ok take your sip i guess it works for you as Long as you dont act like a Monkey like others im fine with it

Stop being a faggot.

Cause unlike shitty youtubers like pewdiepie he’s actually funny

Don't get me wrong, I used to love his content. But I unsubscribed when he became basically a reaction channel. I'm happy he succeeded but I'm disappointed he changed.

Niggers cause most of our problems.

who is he? is he a clown?

My own people are my fellow white Europeans and countrymen. What's your, 'we'? Or are you all about that lone-wolf miss-me-with-that-shit live in shit and squalor in Africa life?

Ok boomer

>Because those guys truly built the foundation we're living on today..?
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
> It's a change in mentality. Africans watch each other while Europeans watch themselves.
That literally says the same shit.
No.
Why the fuck wouldn't I use a modern time example? user didn't say any parameters to his argument. Why wouldn't I assume the most relevant data?
Racist bullshit panders to other racists. user's assuming I am one of them isn't my responsibility to address, yet I do sure that's an argument we can discuss.. It's correct by definition. Suck my dick, you pretensions faggot.

it's le epic gamer content for redditors
there are lots of them

>Why are you pandering this shig I hate to me?
Is what you said
No, you're not correct, that makes no fucking sense

Perhaps you prefer sarcastic humor instead?

Attached: 0a5d8e36c6ca98b04f0b39ec38c2593d.png (657x705, 373K)

Pandering is when you tell somebody what they want to hear. Verb. to pander.
>why are you pandering this reality to me?
Is not how it should be used. You cant pander a reality to somebody. You can pander to them about reality.

Thank fuck. I got an ironic tards approval. I was worried about my reputation.
Never.
Do expand on that. How do you figure? Also, who the fuck is "our"? Who are you referring to?
>My own people are my fellow white Europeans and countrymen.
Why only white Europeans and countrymen?
>What's your, 'we'?
Humans.
People can think they're providing a gratification while doing shit others hate. Those aren't mutually exclusive concepts.

No shit. You think?

These "blacks" are generally just people who don't actually belong to a race (being some admixture of African and European heritage), and are the cherry-picked exceptional few.

Who knows man, he was kinda funny before, now he literally just watches things and face cams himself watching it and saying retarded 4th grade icky gross gross humor like peepee butthole.

He might as well just go work for buzz feed with his midget ass

you are user here there is no reputation idk why you try so hard to make sense when you dont is this intended as joke or are you really that dumb tell me ?

Imagine your life being about hating a group of people because they're a different shade than you so you warp reality and create a world where everyone caters to the idea that you hate arbitrarily. That is the next level of cuck, almost impressive.

It's not good English, but hey, whatever.

The fact that you don't see it as a joke is an indicator that I am upsetting you. I am sorry you're so fragile that my words offend you, maybe reddit is a better fit.

Then if you're going to continue being a faggot:
>modern time example
Contemporary, you fuckwit.
>user didn't say any parameters
State parameters, dumbass.
>Why wouldn't I assume the most relevant data
Because you don't have any parameters to make that judgement with, retard. Way to assume, asshole.
>I do sure
>correct by definition
>pretensions faggot
I wish the majority of summer had an original bone in its body.

>I was worried about my reputation
I can see that, Reddit.

What?

Whites build niggers destroy. Every major city in America, Rhodesia, South Africa, the Belgian Congo. All better off when whites ruled, now they are shitholes poverty ridden, crime ridden shitholes. Then when whites left US cities because the niggers came to ruin them, the niggers began following the whites to the suburbs. Niggers cant do anything themselves, they are leeches. They must burden the white man.

i didnt say that and your assuming is dumb as hell i just want you to know that if you are not alredy awere of it but i guess you hear it quite often how dumb you are so there is Nothing more to add

why did this thread descend into an argument of whites vs blacks?

anyone that finds him funny is just fucking retarded tbh and has humour of a literal 5 year old

>Contemporary, you fuckwit.
Right, I didn't use your preferred adjective. My bad next time fax me a list.
>State parameters, dumbass.
I didn't make the claim. Why the fuck would I define someone else's argument? Matter of fact when I tried to frame it we ended up here. So either way I was never going to win with you is what you're saying, which is telling of a couple of things. One, you can't keep up with more than one thought at a time, and two you're already entrenched and changing your mind is not a thing that will happen so why are you still here investing your time into this?
>Because you don't have any parameters to make that judgement with, retard. Way to assume, asshole.
Then define your position.
>I wish the majority of summer had an original bone in its body.
Whatever the fuck that means. If summerfags were creative writing prodigies you'd be chilling? What the fuck does that have to do with anything we talked about today? Just call me a summerfag, don't over extend you don't have the brain for that.
Of course the joke would go over your head. You're upset.

>heterosexuality this fragile
just admit it and suck some cocks, faggot

>How are you defining YOUR OWN PEOPLE as opposed to strangers? What criteria are you using and why?
Genetics, you know that really important thing that's like the building block for life.

Attached: 1522445516863.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

this
/thread

literally fucking who? i dont pay attention to random faggots on jewtube

ok enogh with cuck and gay youre in the wrong adress mate try your friend or your neighboor im sure they have the same tastes as you and excuse me for not haveing it

And guess who "discovered" that shit? A white person. I'll take my chances

found the doodoo heads

I am impressed by this mental gymnastics cuckolding you've posted. It was impressive.
Yeah, it's that simple. I honestly don't know what the fuck I expected to hear. Like you were going to blow my mind with some logical exposition, why the fuck would i assume you could even construct an original thought?
Yes people who I upset call me names. It's not uncommon. Thanks for reaching out.
Humans share 99.9 percent DNA why are you drawing line on arbitrary characteristics?

"Good English" is not ideal English either. I don't understand, did you expect flawless literally expression on Yea Forums?

You sure do assume a lot in that statement.
Imagine assuming the certain negative traits about someone who expresses views contrary to your own. That also seems rather pathetic.
A lot of people whom you might call "racist" really have to hatred for races they see as less than (nor does the thought of others usually consume them), in a similar way to how you might see a dog and know it almost certainly cannot comprehend the abstract concepts floating in your mind, but you harbor no hatred for it.
In fact you may even love dogs, depending on what kind of person you are. In spite of all this you would never copulate with one, or expect more from it that what it is capable of, that is just cruel in a number of different ways

im not upset and i dont reach out but i guess to a blockhead to you it wont got thourgh ist okay i have time i will say it to you again in About a Minute when you still didnt get it

>preferred adjective
English, motherfucker.
>I didn't make the claim
You don't have to, idiot. You don't speak English good, so instead of saying
>didn't say any parameters
you should've said
>state parameters
like a real galaxy brain.

>Why the fuck would I define someone else's argument
Because you're that hapless.
>So either way I was never going to win with you is what you're saying
>telling me a couple of things
Can you do something original for once?

>Then define your position.
You're retarded.

>If summerfags were creative writing prodigies you'd be chilling
This is not a sentence that makes sense.
>Just call me a summerfag
>you don't have the brain for that
You don't have the brain to opine your own damn means of performing beyond your nature. All of this is a poor imitation of something you saw in passing.

>You're upset
>Suck my dick, you pretensions faggot

Attached: hst.png (1275x713, 774K)

It's difficult to feel bad when my assumptions are validated in the same post attempting to critique it. Cool dog comparison, wonder if there is a parallel you're drawing here. Would you like to explicitly state it so I wouldn't be forced to assume again?

>pretensions faggot
Pretentious faggot.*
FTFY

>FTFY

>you pretensions faggot
>you pretensions faggot
>pretensions faggot
>pretensions

I just expect somebody who uses a word 5 times incorrectly to feel like an idiot. Nobody was ever attempting to pander anything to you and you even placed it improperly in the last sentence. You really should be thanking me.

To an eager mind, there will always be problems that beckon solutions. Even if white people managed to solve the most pressing problems, we still choose to discover

he looks weak its his own fault for not exercising and eating

>arbitrary
And about 96% of human DNA is apparently shared with chimps
Even a tiny fraction of a percentage difference is huge. The only reason it's considered "arbitrary" in the scientific community is because if it wasn't there would probably be chimpouts. It's probably seen as some "greater good" BS to keep society stable.
Let's just keep chalking it up to socioeconomic factors and keep showing to the world, only the cherry picked outliers shall we?

Attached: 1545427848334.jpg (900x755, 102K)

When i frist discovered his chanel i felt good for supporting a small and new creator that is starting in this youtube shit and is actualy funny, then i looked at the sub count and saw 1 Million subscribers
>whit that camera cuality
>whit that low effort in each video
>whit that laziness

fuck this guy, he dont deserves his subscribers, there are stop motion channels that put blood and tears in to each video and have 100 mil subs, while this faggot sits in his 240p camera and speaks about how he fapped to the same video for 2 years, whit one million fuking subs

Attached: 1545174144321.jpg (326x300, 13K)

Does anyone have the link of the Chinese vlogger Sun death yesterday?

>I don't reach out
Oh, I see it. It's a communication issue. When you reply to someone you're reaching out to them. It's an expression indicating interest and involvement. Thanks for trying though. At least you're not upset.
>English, motherfucker.
Right, you didn't heave a proffered adjective and you're upset about it. That's why I reached out to have you fax over a list of your favorite adjectives so we don't run into this problem again.
>You don't have to, idiot
I don't have to make a claim to define a claim? Do you go around defining other people's claims? Then you got on my case when I went out of my way to frame anons argument. You're going to have to pick a lane here, my guy.
>you should've said
Once again, just fax the entire list. No need to do it one at a time. We can work it out.
>like a real galaxy brain.
Average intelligence here, can't relate.
>Because you're that hapless.
Do go ahead and expand on that. Hapless how?
>Can you do something original for once?
Why?
>Can you do something original for once?
Okay, but are you going to address the point or are we on your hurt feelings now?
>This is not a sentence that makes sense.
Makes sense to me. What's tripping you up?
>You don't have the brain to opine your own damn means of performing beyond your nature.
Neither do you. How does one even begin to form an own opinion beyond the scope of their nature? Are you trying to get me back for roasting you? It's.. something I guess. Thanks for trying.

>You're upset
>Suck my dick, you pretensions faggot
Right, two people can be upset at the same time. I am upset that anons are pretentious on the internet. You?

Oh you wanted to hurt my feelings. My bad, next time I'll cry.

he is my favorite fortnite streamer and he gets more wins than you will ever get in a lifetime while being very very very talented and funny plus he has a cute dog you dont have shit asshole

You certainly can't everyone happy. You're the type of person who wouldn't be satisfied no matter what though. If he started vlogging in 8k UHD and making vidya game montages to appeal to zoomers, you'd say he's a sell out now and only doing it for the money.

He is kinda stuck begging for ways to get his JACK all together to live with him or near him :\

For the unaware, J jack son, A andrew, C Charlie, and K kaya, charlie is too obsessive to get them all to live near by or with him

I could have sworn I've already addressed this exact quote before.
We've come full circle haven't we?
Sure, you're upset. I am trying to understand why. Forget the scientific community why have YOU selected these arbitrary characteristics as the diving line between them and us when we're 99.9 percent identical.

>When you reply to someone you're reaching out to them

even that you got all wrong Talking massive bullshit like you do you dont comprehend the simplest Things you can Reply without reaching out do i have to teach you everything ? i dont have the time correcting all your tardness which is Deep heavely in you now fuck off gaylord

By replying to my comment you've reached out to me, by definition. What do you understand the word to mean?

i dont care About you you idiot therefore i dont reach out to you is it that hard motherfucker?

i mean, personaly i dont hate him, i just despie people hwo have soo much followers that they give up on improving, and stay on a confort zone forever

Sure, you can be indifferent about me but you care about something enough to reach out to me to get it.Your indifference about me doesn't change the phrase.

he's been around for a long time, posts very consistently and has edgy but safe opinions

no i dont care man you so dumb i will tell you again and again fuck off

'
But that doesn't change the definition of reaching out. All it means is you're communicating with someone.

Learn how to insult someone.

>I don't have to make a claim to define a claim
You don't have to make a claim because no one was ever asking you to make a claim. You're just illiterate enough to proferred faxed documents. How is that an insult? Isn't it more impact to just get to the point and call someone a faggot instead of pussy-footing a barely explicit, roundabout idea?

Why am I writing your insults for you? Answer: because this is a joke.

>Then you got on my case when I went out of my way to frame anons argument
I got on your case because you're being a giant faggot.

>Hapless how
You said you had no way of winning in either imaginary case, so now that you're asking for clarification as to how you'd be hapless is par for the course. You're hapless.

>but are you going to address the point or are we on your hurt feelings now
You are asking me to fax you a list of things that have no relationship to the argument you demand. And you've been engaging all kinds of third-rate nonsense for at least an hours' time.
>What's tripping you up?
The proferred reality. Pay attention to the immediate placement of the question in question.

>How does one even begin to form an own opinion beyond the scope of their nature?
That isn't what I said. Means of performing, you illiterate sponge. Opinion appears 0 times in that sentence.

>Neither do you
Do you not recognize the architect for the entire structure of your replies? Everything you've done so far is anything I'd already done this week, and you're doing a terrible job of it. The fact that you're even trying to entertain the format is the kicker.

Do you even know what you're saying? The English doesn't instill confidence. Neither does the flagrant incompetence of
>fax me a list
Just say that I'm typing gibberish. And would it kill you to stop insulting people like a 14 year old? Summer is as summer was, but you'd think if you'd waste your time being a pedant, you could do better than
>muh roaste

By all means, willfully and deliberately continue to appear retarded to those you speak English to. This is not an issue to me.

if it would be meaning by Definition exact the same thing it wouldnt exist to begin with you dont get it bad trolling you should feel bad

This is so pathetic. Just completely empty yet so many words.

And so why would anyone waste their time being so rote?

For something that is not an issue you're investing an unusual amount of time to discuss it.
Why wouldn't it exist? It clearly fits a purpose.
Synonyms are a thing, right?

youre Right this are the guys ruling the world high educated they think they are clever and yet they say Nothing of value for anybody but themselfes selfish bastards
you dont even understand synonyms are you i will just assume 11 and Daddy told you your smart now you want to Show the Internet how much of summerfag you can be back to School fucker

I hate his voice.

I wish you'd quit pandering to my replies

sounds like he's faking a voice or accidentally got a cockroach stuck in his throat that is speaking for him.

Wish granted, bye.
lol
This is literally not anything. Goodbye, architect of the structure of my replies. Are you implying you invented quoting on Yea Forums?

i wouldnt be so proud to the architect of replies when i got so often corrected like you did but at least you tryed to give some replys good for you im entertained

I'm implying that I authored the entire format of your replies. Hence the word format. Hence the implication that the way you're replying isn't original by any means, and you're doing a terrible job of it. But only now have you decided that you have little to say. Go figure, you soaked up my advice at the drop of a hat.

After spending hours haplessly traipsing around, proferring to manhandle the English language.

You mean the format I've been using for the past 15 years on the internet. You invented that last week?

Guess he's all pandered out. Any one wanna pander on down to the Pun for some Pabst and Panda Express?

>stop replying
>please pay attention to me
Would you pick a lane, my guy?

You're really starting to pander my nerves buddy

But you literally just poked me to come back. You're so hot and cold. Are we fucking or what?

Yes. take off your panders

That's whats up. You got your kneepads? We can hop on moonguard to set the mood as well.

Whatever you say Mr. Panders!

You've been on the internet for 15 years, and you never moved past the milquetoast excuses I've seen this entire thread, interspaced between each failed delivery? You've spent nearly 2 decades on the internet, and not only are you incapable of using your head to figure out how to fuck someone off, but you can't even adopt a style of "writing" correctly, such that each and every stillborn barb meets the mark. 15 years? Were you not around for 1.0?

The joke was supposed to die the moment it was told. If there is a shred of truth to you managing to waste 15 years of your life, having so little to show that you suck up the nearest, nearly competent style of reply, I'm afraid I regret calling you hapless.

That would be too real. Forget the implications you want to implicate, had you been dictating your half-baked thoughts like this for longer than Wednesday, the remainder of the cardboard copycats would've shown up several months ago. There would've been loads more faggotry than the result of penetrating the zeigeist just this week.

Yes, those are words.
Well done.

In record time.

He used to make decent content, but now all his humor falls back on "haha deep voice monotone man say the moist pussy word xD". Unsubscribed, moved on, hadn't even thought about him for a while until for some reason OP decided he had to make a thread about it.

Which record?

tells good stories

Holy fuck you BTFO him so hard he stopped spewing nonsense. It's just a trickle now!

Everyone wins!

Attached: 1542141375355.jpg (1343x2690, 404K)

Lmao. Exactly what i expected from autistic antiracist "o niggers destroy everything? Everywjere they go becomes worse with their presence and this can be measures and seen everywhere no u just a dumb dumb" brain dead double digit IQ highschool drop out take by you my man

spotted the faggot

>show me why you draw the arbitration at appearance traits
>lol niggers destroy
>where
>of course this double digit iq
Fucking what?

A retard is also 99.9% identital you fucking monkey. Humans share 50% DNA with fucking bananas. You keep parading around the 99.9% number with seemingly not even a highschool student's knowledge of how these changes in DNA impact people. These characteistics make nigs less intelligent, more aggressive, and incapable of truly ever being westernized.

Dont act like your sphincter didnt just pulsate a little :3

Why are you letting a stranger live rent free in your head user? People like different things.

>These characteistics make nigs less intelligent, more aggressive, and incapable of truly ever being westernized.
There are plently of white people who are aggressive (you), retarded (still you). Also, why the fuck does everyone have to be westernized? Oh you mean if they wanna live in the country people who look like you swiped from natives they have to fit exact definitions you command? Are you not seeing the fucking autism in that notion?

no it didnt you faggot leave b/ you faggot we dont want you here

I mean, you're basically negging for my attention. Which hole would you prefer to be fucked in first?

and what do i mean ? read again.. and again… and again and...

Because niggers have traits that make them antisocial, hyperaggressive, and unintelligent. Again, this is obvious, you know this and just dont want to acknowledge it. We can see the aggression by their violent crime rates in the US, Eurpope, and Niggerland (Africa). We can see their unintelligence based on the fact that their people were incapable of creating anything even close to what Europeans/Asians/even Middle East created. Along with that, they have the lowest testing scores, the highest STEM dropout rate, the lowest iq (inb4 da systemstic oppression n shieeeeeet)

Niggers have destroyed the following and more:
Major US cities (NYC, LA, Detroit, et al.), the parts of Africa that Europeans built where niggers were too inept to do so (Rhodesia, South Africa, Belgian Congo,...), niggers then follow the white man as they leave the US cities they destroyed and blame the white man for their destruction despite the fact that they were prospering before mass niggergration to the cities and then they follow the white man to the suburbs so they can destroy that as well.

You know cheap insults dont make up for your lack of argument. Right? If they dont want to be westernized then they should be forced to go back to where they came from.
>swiped from the natives
And the "natives" swiped thaf land from another group. You act like the shitskins living on the land at the time never fought for it throughout their history. the white man saw land that could be used for greater purpose than shit skins doing rain dances and living in teepees so they took it.
>do you not see the autism in that notion?
Do you not see the autism in the notion that the white man should have to put up with niggeds refusing to integrate and ruining their country because you think its mean that we took the land from the natives? Lmao. Please bro all the shit sniffing is killing your brain cells.

cuse hes got a cult following of ppl who watch his twitch streams. that would huff his farts.

>Because niggers have traits that make them antisocial, hyperaggressive, and unintelligent.
Fucking where? You're literally just making claims with zero supporting evidence. Also, what about people who exhibit exactly the same behavior who aren't black? It's humans reacting and being brought up under different conditions.
>Again, this is obvious
How?
> you know this and just don't want to acknowledge it.
You're clairvoyant now?
> We can see the aggression by their violent crime rates in the US, Eurpope, and Niggerland (Africa).
Literally every other group of people commit violent crimes. Hells Angels is literally thousands of racist as fuck white boys fucking shit up world wide. How does violence translate to race instead of conditions, show me that shit.
>We can see their unintelligence based on the fact that their people were incapable of creating anything even close to what Europeans/Asians/even Middle East created
The fucking pyramids are right there.
> Along with that, they have the lowest testing scores, the highest STEM dropout rate, the lowest iq (inb4 da systemstic oppression n shieeeeeet)
Are you saying systemic oppression doesn't exist?
>Major US cities (NYC, LA, Detroit, et al.)
All of these cities still exist though.
>the parts of Africa that Europeans built where niggers were too inept to do so
They destroyed parts of Europe and Africa they couldn't build? What the fuck does that even mean? Which parts are those?
>where niggers were too inept to do so (Rhodesia, South Africa, Belgian Congo,...)
So African countries that fail are niggers fault but the prosperous ones are not their merit? What the fuck even is that? I can point you to a handful of white civilizations that got fucked. Roman Empire comes to mind. Russian Tsars getting btfo'd. Communism, literally every Southern state that is currently in debt and is only afloat because of other stats financing their welfare.

i bet they had all the Rights to destroy it im not Living there and dont know About niggers but the way you describe them so full of hate i can imagine how much upseted this guys must have become because of racists bastards like you which made them all aggresive and didnt give them a chance

>You know cheap insults dont make up for your lack of argument. Right?
I was illustrating a point with my insult. Two birds stoned at once, are you upset at my efficiency?
>If they dont want to be westernized then they should be forced to go back to where they came from.
Why?
>And the "natives" swiped thaf land from another group.
No they didn't they were literally the settlers of that land. What the fuck are you talking about? They were literally there first.
>You act like the shitskins living on the land at the time never fought for it throughout their history.
They fucking didn't. Look at Native history, they literally respected the nature and their borders. The entitlement didn't show up until the Europeans landed.
> the white man saw land that could be used for greater purpose
That's your fucking problem. This fucking retarded ass virtue signaling shit that you do. "Hurr durr better use" Shut the fuck up. If I can net a larger profit by selling your car doesn't mean I am entitled to your car.
>Do you not see the autism in the notion that the white man should have to put up with niggeds refusing to integrate and ruining their country because you think its mean that we took the land from the natives?
Mean? Fuck that you haven't said why your way is the correct one outside of might is right. If that's your argument just say it, don't dance around it like a little bitch.
>Lmao. Please bro all the shit sniffing is killing your brain cells.
Is that what you do? Cause that shit is a projection on user you never met. Why would your mind even go there?

Back at it again with the what the fuck even is that, with free literally literally literally, literally.

That's what I am saying. The reality I am in is LITERALLY not the shit you're describing. Help me understand you.

>Help me understand you
You're retarded.

>"superior" race being bred out of existence
>not willing to recruit for the cause
What the fuck good even are you?

lol Charlie has to be laughing his ass off if he knows you are giving this much of a shit about him...why so serious, batman?????
he's just a funny guy being himself and people like it, you fuckin loser

>Adult version of leafy

Literally makes zero sense. Not even a remotely accurate assessment.

nigger has 0 ads and no patron. The podcast one goes to everyone but him and he only takes money from streams. Nigger even donated any money youtube used to give him to charity. He feels like hes honest and doesn't do it for the views his style never changed and he started showing his face after overcoming several mental disorders like raging at 2am because he came too early at the same porno he watched everynight for 6 years straight.

>What the fuck good even are you
>mangled sentence
Very.

It takes all of 5 seconds.

Sad state to see anons driven to mind my sentence structure. Here's a (you) for your hard work. Chin up.

Attached: 1529144548276.gif (480x238, 415K)

It's nice to be appreciated for such a thankless job.

How come every non-African race has a pejorative term for black Africans? Always wondered that. I mean, even Indians who are very brown themslves despise black people. And dont even get me started on east asia.
Really makes you think

First of all, he doesn't seem to have any blatant insecurities (constantly mocking his own height and fright for cockroaches). At least to my knowledge (I don't watch him that much anymore), he doesn't mock people with obvious disabilities and has a more likeable approach overall. The Official Podcast is actually pretty good.

All that being said, I think his content has been taking a dive recently with all the fleshlight videos.
-he swings fleshligths around while his girlfriend is filming HAHAHAH OMEGALUL XD

White people would probably get called racist for even pointing out Africa's problems, anyway. So as far as I'm concerned, its better to let other countries solve their own problems.

>Iran: we gon make nukes
>US: nah hold up.
Where is the autonomy there?

Show a picture of yourself then fag

Didn’t you know? Anything someone doesn’t like on here is automatically reddit humor or appeal

Sandniggers dont need nuclear weapons until they've developed water treatment

And why does nobody mention his aggressively receding hairline? He has that retarded hairstyle as a pathetic attempt to hide it. I stopped watching him 2 years ago.

there happy now?

Attached: 1341346768105.gif (294x324, 111K)

I enjoyed him when I was around 13 years old, but I find him intolerable now

Enlightenment of experience, I assume

>I don't care. I'm interested in the entertainment business and he pops in to my recommended.
>I don't care.
>Or maybe I just care about social phenomenons more tha
>Or maybe I just care

I don't see how making nukes is going to solve their problems. Rather, it looks like they're trying to "solve" another country's.

>clearly hiding a receding hairline

LOL
>Do what you want unless we don't like what you're doing.
What the fuck is that?
Right, but if you don't think it's on you to fix everyone's problems why is it now on you to police everyone? That shit doesn't make any fucking sense.

He is just a shitty ripoff of jaboody dubs and h3h3. Kid is a faggot.

You're right, we should just let Iran make nukes so they can fuck with other countries. Honestly, though, I get your point, but this is pretty context-sensitive. When does one country's problem become a matter of someone else's? Possibly when its DIRECTED at another? Furthermore, what does Iran plan on solving with making nukes?

Cringe