Just fuckin check 'em already

just fuckin check 'em already

Attached: check em.jpg (320x234, 15K)

Check out the dipshit pointing to his failures

Dunno man, Huey Lewis and the News were preddy gud.

Well he's not guilty of corruption or obstruction. I'd say that was a decent victory.

It's Hip to be Square, motherfuckers!

Attached: checked2.jpg (474x349, 28K)

Attached: ⁶₆⁶₆⁶.jpg (300x381, 20K)

Gimme Doubles!

Attached: 1556734143996.jpg (247x248, 20K)

Hi Satan

Sheeeit

So you're just going to ignore the bit about trump being on record as having ordered his lackeys to obstruct justice for him coupled with the fact that trying to obstruct justice is still illegal even if you fail?

Attached: AlexbeingAlex.gif (309x313, 88K)

hi what's going on itt

convicted !- guilty

Check em

bruh moment inc

Attached: 47450916_2336066823132692_2869368247734501376_n.png (500x385, 155K)

Can I have a quick rundown?

Attached: 1563741896799.gif (488x291, 1.69M)

lol nah bud
he didn't do that
you're reading into it incorrectly
just like every other anti trump faggot
here's the bottom line,
Trump is innocent, never did anything nefarious to get elected or tried to stop an investigation into him and the fake russia collusion theory (which was proven fake and made up by dems who were personally gilted by the fact that he won), is doing an excellent job as president and will serve two terms.
no more crying about trump
it's time to move on
replies not allowed, not because I'm afraid you'll refute what I've said, but because you have nothing to say
now go fap to a trap thread faggot

On January 25, 2018, the New York Times reported that in June 2017 , the President had
ordered McGahn to have the Department of Justice fire the Special Counsel. According to the article, "[a]mid the first wave of news media reports that Mr. Mueller was examining a possible obstruction case, the president began to argue that Mr. Mueller had three conflicts of interest that disqualified him from overseeing the investigation. " The article further reported that " [a]fter receiving the president's order to fire Mr. Mueller, the White House counsel ... refused to ask the Justice Department to dismiss the special counsel , saying he would quit instead." The article stated that the president "ultimately backed down after the White House counsel threatened to resign rather than carry out the directive." After the article was published, the President dismissed the story when asked about it by reporters, saying, "Fake news, folks. Fake news. A
typical New York Times fake story."

The next day, the Washington Post reported on the same event but added that McGahn had
not told the President directly that he intended to resign rather than carry out the directive to have the Special Counsel terminated. In that respect, the Post story clarified the Times story, which could be read to suggest that McGahn had told the President of his intention to quit, causing the President to back down from the order to have the Special Counsel fired.

whoops
you replied to a post that said replies not allowed
try not to make this mistake again

>implying rules like that count on Yea Forums

Attached: ChechEn.jpg (392x483, 114K)

wew lad
you cited this, really?
mcgahn is a fucking well known liar
what really happened is trump called out muellers history of railroading people he simply didn't like, and said he shouldn't be leading any investigation
mcgagsoncock completely lied to everyone about what trump said to him
but, anti Trump fags will continue to ignore Mueller's history and just believe any negative thing said about Trump
face it kids, you lost and have no more ground to stand on
never did actually
move the fuck on and support your president or kill yourselves

And trumptards like yourself refuse to believe anything negative about trump at all. You know, like him stiffing countless contractors, filing frivolous lawsuits against problem (black" tenants, raping the occasional child or any number of other shady dealings.

no, we ignore completely made up shit like what you just said
the difference is what i said about mcgagsoncock is true
nothing of what you just said is true

says Trump is doing an excellent job
doesn't explain why that is the case
in before muh economy!

There are a shit ton of contractors whop will tell you you're wrong. A testimony by a girl who was raped. Plenty of evidence of trump taking poor ass people to court specifically because it was cheaper and easier to get what he was after because these po ass folks couldn't afford said court. I'm sure I could dig up more if I wanted to, but it doesn't matter because you won't believe any of it.

yeah no I'm not going to dump the list over the course of 15 replies
you guys dont have to like trump, its fine if you dont
but you no longer get to say he committed any crimes
the mueller fiasco yesterday has resulted in a collective admittance by all of you anti Trump faggots that you simply just don't like him
that you were all duped into hating him by the media and are tools for the perpetuation of political division in the us
you're all stupid faggots who just ate everything up without question

check

Attached: checkem.png (693x966, 569K)

the girl you mentioned recanted her story becauae she was gona be caught as a liar
everything else you said is complete made up bullshit and you know it
you heard it from one of your faggot friends or teachers and never went to fact check it
don't even try to deny it

toasting in epic bread

Attached: 2x15_955x75.jpg (640x361, 22K)

>the girl you mentioned recanted her story because she was paid the fuck off

ftfy

Congrats!

Attached: 1552591732057.jpg (780x585, 69K)

Kek

Chekked

Checkem

Nah check these

Attached: FA50C409-D602-4CB7-9801-1CFF9CC8E877.jpg (320x306, 21K)

czeched

Attached: 1547487183041.jpg (500x371, 25K)

Check my trips anons

Noice

>▶
>File: checkem.png (569 KB, 693x966)

Attached: 1539897961499.png (565x289, 434K)

Attached: IMG_20181210_175759_799.jpg (1280x1258, 61K)

Chickem

Attached: 1556135986881.jpg (810x810, 274K)

fuckin a checked

Attached: 1541765797447.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

you right now:
>heavy breathing
>autistic screeching
>GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I JUSR DONT FUCKING LIKE TRUMP

Thanks G

Beautiful digits right here folks, doesn’t get much better than this

trump could take a selfie of himself standing over a corpse holding a sign that said "look at this nigger I shot" and you'd still find a way to say he was set up.

this is some kind of hack. i forget what it's called

It is, that’s why I posted Bateman but someone already got it up before me. I think it has to do with color. If there’s a lot of red you’re chances of 666 increase. My trips are legit tho.

Wtf...black magic...