Y'all happy with the new EEnEO patch? Or pissed like me?

Y'all happy with the new EEnEO patch? Or pissed like me?
>Nerfed Kevin's bike speed to shit
>Market still being raped by bugmen and Elevation Boots still cost a left testicle
>Rolf still has retard STR scaling

Attached: 26c.jpg (1048x589, 155K)

This game looks awful

dear lord this game looks terrible

I bet you play dark souls that's why you don't understand

Pretty much everyone is pissed at this new patch my dude. Check the official forums and it's a god damn mess

>Jimmy gets THREE buffs. THREE. ZERO DOWNSIDE TO HIS NEW ABILITIES
>Rolf players can pretty much boost his STR to whatever they want
>Eddy scams now give 50% less quarters for parties bigger than 4. Seriously?

They have little time to bounce back from this. The devs need to act quick.

>grinding for jawbreakers, minding my own goddamn business
>3 (THREE) fucking Sarah global debuffs go off at once
>i guess those stack with themselves now?
>get ganked by a Lee Kanker, because her status effect resistance left us with like a 95% difference in dps
I got banned for saying "Sarah players a faggot"

Attached: 1561163568860.jpg (572x491, 41K)

Bruh I dont need to play anything to know this game is for downies

htt p shit ://youtu.be/tKJWYHxJnYI

Shit game for losers and queer figs

>tfw eddie main

Attached: KingEddie.gif (500x500, 403K)

Looks like something an autistic toddler might like.

I still cant get the hoolihoop out of nazs tree, can anyone help me?

Posted on the official forums already but might as well try here. The dude selling the epic +10 Plank with the girl plank skin PM me ingame IGN: DoubleDeek420 I can't buy it off the market directly but I have a shit ton of P2W cash and most summer skins from 2012 and 2013 I'll eve throw in some of my INT gear, please I've been trying to main Jonny forever now but nobody ever sells decent Planks.

At least they finally fixed the Golden Jawbreaker equip bug and I can finally use mine again. In case you forgot the Golden Jawbreaker is a very rare drop from Kankers while you have the Ship in a Bottle item on your inventory. The item buffs all stats, considered one of the best equips in the game. A few months ago a player by the name of "Scamking352" discovered that by equipping the item, dying but then unequipping the item on the exact frame of death via keybinds the buffs from the item would not clear themselves, allowing you to do this multiple times and buff yourself to infinity. The devs had to make the Golden Jawbreaker unequippable while they sorted it out.

But yah the Rolf STR is stupid. I mean I like Rolf but now it feels like I'm cheating. Damn it I just want them to buff the Baron o' Buffdip item!

>Maining Jonny or any other hybrid tank in 2019
KYS 2x4 faggot

Git gud scrub, Jonny is cash if you use him right.

"Jonny is still good"
lol bet you're one of those faggots ganking river 3v1 grow the fuck up and let go. Legit the only good Jonny player (Wood4NazzXd) quit PvP and only does hardmode scams on the NA servers now

Bitch do you realize how good he is at restoring and fortifying bases? You gotta read the situation. if your base is in good condition be on the front lines. If it's taking damage repair that shit and build defenses! If you got a Double D that knows how to use teleporters you're nearly unstoppable.

>EU down for maintenance again
Meanwhile I'm still waiting for the downtime compensation for last month. I fuckinh swear to god I'll quit for good if they give us pirate/wild west costumes and pudding skin again.

Download link

Tryhard detected. Nobody plays support Double D anymore, everyone just stacks int and rushes. I second this guy tho. Jonny still works althoug you'll need a good support or really good gear. Jonny is so gear dependant since the February patch.

Tfw Eddy main with +5 disco ball

Attached: 1400617564351.jpg (500x500, 111K)

Yah that is the problem, it's very annoying. They need to nerf Double D's INT scaling on his abilities.

anyone get all of the kanker sisters radial quests? I think theres a few random encounters I havent had yet.

Ed edd and eddy can't make this pos any better

I have a question, I started playing a few days ago, can you have two side quests open at the same time?

GZ on server first man, big fan of your build. Coppied yours but I'm rocking a +3squirter and +2 hot chix mag cause I'm poor.

I bet you play with yourself while thinking about your mother

Jesus you are so fucking gay

irony

Thanks bro. Im just a number cruncher, even a +2 db Eddy build can rek face

Definitely, go into your options->gameplay, check "Allow multiple sidequests." It's disabled for new players, I guess to make the game less confusing

is this just one faggot talking to himself or is this real

OP here and I assure you it's real. TBH I'm surprised there's so many EEnEO players on b.

What the fuck even is this and why am I just finding out about it?

>There are 18 posters in this thread.
depressed now

Should we start a guild then? Who's got some name ideas?

is this a popular game?

Getting spawn camped in this game sucks hard

Plank should be his own character instead of being attached to Jonny

Wouldn't really make lore sense but I agree

i dare to disagree, it would make sense lore wise

DorkChan

Oshit I forgot they split up in the show. Touche my good sir.

there is always this dialogue between them, but most of the time plank doesn't move by himself but he has his own toughts and sometimes takes action

It peaked in 2013 but there's still a very loyal following