Crying over having no girlfriend again

Crying over having no girlfriend again

Attached: 1q4hv8.jpg (500x362, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNwVrHLQ9Sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Become the gf

im already submissive and emotional like a girl.
why cant i have gf that is man of relstionship?

its not worth it women just drain your soul and wallet

How are your legs and ass? Also are you pale?

everytime i went on "date" with girl, i always try to pay for their meal. But then they refuse to accept my money and pay for themselves.
Ive alsontried to give girls koney online to be gf, but they still refuse

:(

i skip leg day completely.
I have tan lines. my face and arms are tan but my then its pale. i know people may think its ugly.
but tan lines turn me on with a girl. is fetish

Attached: d66e9a3248c4c7dd22b6fa7e988d064ec769c4bf.jpg (804x603, 434K)

please dont ignore me b. im so lonely T_T

Hi

i want gf

stop being such a beta pussy and maybe women will be attracted to you

The only reason you'd specifically want a boyfriend or girlfriend is for sex. Which is fine enough on it's own, but if you're feeling lonely, sex won't do jack shit about it at the end of the day.

What you probably want is companionship. When you realize that, you can focus on trying to build up strong friendships and bonds with others without the explicit need for a lover.

how can you cry for somebody you don't even know

i dont know how to turn it off ny desire for gf.
im paying 10 k on prodtitutes. im going to have sex 20 times.

but im doing it all, in hopes in makes me more brave talking to girls to be my gf.
i want gf. the 40 mins ive been on date with girl was happiest moment of my life

jerk off

Me: hi
You: i want gf

This is why you don't have a gf lol
Become not desperate
Learn to not care so much
It's a major turn off to know the guy asking you out would have asked any other girl
Do hobbies and develop your personality

>im paying 10 k on prodtitutes. im going to have sex 20 times.
>but im doing it all, in hopes in makes me more brave talking to girls to be my gf.
First off, highly doubtful.
Secondly, you 'completely' missed the point.

I'm out.

youtube.com/watch?v=eNwVrHLQ9Sc

Attached: 12eac0e2b57c7cc0f77d874b12ee6fb4.jpg (500x356, 43K)

but all the chads dont care about all the girls they fuck. all these male celebrities dont give a fuck or know the name of girls they fuck.

yet all the girls love them UwU so whats wrong with bulking asking out many?

trust me gf is annoying. mine live far from me so when we meet up we mainly fuck but boring otherwise, you dont need that cheat.

south park became unwatchable woke literaly vomit inducing garbage on screen after season 17

i want gf that makes me feel better and happy about myself that cheers me up when im down and sees me as winner

How about you learn to love yourself, improve yourself, and be happy with your life on your own. Then go from there.

im pretty sure you can take it from all of us that do have one, just wait man it's not the greatest thing in the world lol.

speaking from experience.

Attached: 42068603_2224804084420987_5719050298119421952_n.jpg (750x750, 59K)

thats not how gf works, you have yourself, your firends and your mother

You're misunderstanding what a Chad is. Women are the ones flocking to Chads, not the other way around. And as for male celebrities, you know damn well those movies aren't real.

In real life, unless you're a lucky guy that's a chick magnet, asking out girls in bulk just isn't sexy. It makes you look desperate. Are you trolling?

Also being desperate makes you an easier victim for girls to use you. Because let's face it, in this state you're likely to stay with someone obviously using you and not realize it because you're happy to finally have a gf.

Men that aren't desperate can often times see the obvious and avoid golddiggers

To be seen as a winner you need to actually be winning at something

i dont think loving yourself matters when getting gf.
There are a lot of guys eho commit suicide even when having girlfriend. people who commit suicide dont love themselves at all. yet gorls still loce them?

i wish girl would love myself for me

Who are you? What's your personality? Who are you deep down?

poo in loo

>Also being desperate makes you an easier victim for girls to use you.
i have five hundred thousand dollars. and no girl still wants to use me or be my gold digger.

where can i find girls wholl be gold digger and abuse me?

Attached: 1550529043698.gif (480x270, 204K)

i dont know.
but a lot of people hate and say im insuggerable to talk to. i get kicked out of a lot communities

500,000?
Dude take a motherfucking trip
Instead of crying over shit like this go do something fun, meet new people
I would love to have that much money

If you're not lying (which you probably are) just make a Tinder and say straight up you are looking for a girl that will date you and use you for your money. Eventually one will be interested. Tbh be prepared to prove you're as rich as you say

If you act anything like you do in this thread they're right. How can you say you want a girl to love you for you if you don't even know who "you" is? Find out your personality

A strip club you fucking moron
You can fuck them for like $500

>take a motherfucking trip
im spending 10 k so i can lose virginity to asian hookers in asia and have sex so much that im no longer scared of females...
but im scarred of STDs

i dont know what ny personality is. maybe ill ask my discord frens
but i want girl who is loyal and just wants me give money so she can buy expensive purse or something

Lol if you're scared of STDs then don't fuck women unless you know for sure they're tested
Idk if reputable brothels exist but
Yeah honestly if you get an STD you'll be even less desirable so don't do it if you're unsure about if the hookers have those diseases

Lol she's not loyal if all she does it ask for money
Maybe try finding a girl that loves you without knowing you're rich

i dont even care at this point. im so alone

Maybe instead of wallowing in self pity, go outside and talk to some girls

You're gonna regret letting a girl walk all over you in the future but we can't really stop you from making stupid decisions

How about spending your money on books or classes to help get girls and also how to find yourself?

Post boipucci

im really scared and get panic attacks at the thought of talking to females. i breathe really heavy and voice cracks when female talks to me.
thats why i think i must get prodtitutes. so it help talk to girls.
im also getting plastic surgery to boost confidence
i have hobby. i paint. i spend 5 to 10 hours a day learning to paint. is free

So you're likely imaginative/creative. That's a good trait to have. Maybe go to art shows or painting-related activities and find female painters.

Also using prostitutes to help talk to girls is a really bad idea, okay? It'll just make you view them as sex objects. Instead, learn to talk to actual women.

i try going to art clubs. theres 3 females in it but then 15 thirsty guys looking for gf.
this is the situation at anime club too. Just 3 females all the 20 guys orbit.

i have no chance

Damn dude, that sucks

I'd say take a break from trying to find a gf and try your hardest to be happy in other ways
And then maybe get back into the dating game

THIS IS WHY I HAVE TO GET PLASTIC SURGERY!

Attached: tenor.gif (220x196, 23K)

>try your hardest to be happy in other ways
so basically become a shaolin monk and pretend youre happy even though youre in the most misereble condition in existence?

Youre only going to find "girls" there. Good luck to you and your future pounded butt.

>girls
You're about to get your cheeks clapped

OP here
i think when i talk to girls. i will stop trying to look calm and unaffected when they reject me. i will try to cry more so maybe one will feel sorry for me.

Attached: 1563922325547.png (900x1400, 1.11M)

Great idea
I heard if you actually cry into their eyes they absorb your sadness and kiss you

Good idea, then everyone will reject you including friends

friends?

it's dumb as shit to say, but if you need someone to talk to, you could add me on discord. i'm always online.

Attached: doomerpfp.png (571x571, 256K)

Great now you've made me depressed

Can I join? I've been doing it lately a lot

I'm Gonna Do What's Called a Pro Gamer Move

I wonder if a lonely singles club would be even more lonely or actually be a nice community