It's very simple. Here, I'll make it as clear as possible so that your tiny little brain can understand

It's very simple. Here, I'll make it as clear as possible so that your tiny little brain can understand.

ANYONE WHO DOES NOT IDENTIFY AS ANTIFA IS A WHITE NATIONALIST

Attached: antifa-portland.jpg (2500x1848, 666K)

That's fine.

Attached: Antifa pleb murdered by neo nazis.jpg (699x465, 53K)

They look like pussies

Attached: K.O.gif (640x360, 1.79M)

yet they all get their asses kicked by some chads in swimming shorts

King of Manlets destroys Antifa!

You can take your communism and shove it pinko. There is no difference between either of you. If I had my way we'd be gunning down all you identarian faggots in the streets. You're all a cancer on the anus of the western world and we'd be better off without you.

i see the incel brigade has arrived

>If I had my way we'd be gunning down
oh look, another lonely white piece of shit that wants to gun down people he doesn't like. spoken like a true incel.

THIS

>Incel

Isn't that Antifa? Incels and Cucks. Yeah, seems about right.

Attached: antifa.png (565x871, 424K)

sorry. :|
i just don't get how not being in your group has anything to do with nazis. i think you want people to think *well im not a nazi i have to join said group to prove myself* then you get more members based on manipulation and guilt

Attached: q.jpg (800x606, 114K)

NOW THAT'S SOME WEAK ASS BAIT!

You saying antifa faggots wouldn't be doing the same thing?

so?

Attached: gay pr0n.jpg (726x484, 47K)

>incel
Any other insults in your vocabulary cuck? If you aren't a white identitarian then you will get the rope, it's as simple as that.

>another lonely white piece of shit
>Lefty says the white man bad
>me thinks the same
>me fight evil nazis
>me brave

Proud to be it, you disgusting Muslim lover

>Everyone who disagrees with me is my enemy.

Yeah that's fascism dude.

It's very simple. Here, I'll make it as clear as possible so that your tiny little brain can understand

ANYONE WHO TAKES THIS BAIT IS A DUMB FAGGOT

/thread

Attached: You call this bait.jpg (625x626, 63K)

fuck you fucking faggot

No Commie, unlike you I have a meaningful family life and contribute to society. My existence has made my community a better place, you're a waste of oxygen. To reply to your criticism, you and everyone else in Antifa are a cancer. What do you do with cancer?

I'm sick of arguing
When the fighting starts, I'll see you in the streets

Cut it out!

Attached: iron front patriot.jpg (1024x512, 111K)

I love how Antifa calls white supremacists fags and cowards for hiding behind white hats and masks only to hide behind black hats and masks. And they act almost exactly the same just towards anyone who isn't Antifa.

Iron Front
Research it...

Sieg heil!

Attached: Nazi march.gif (600x338, 1.81M)

Attached: Iron Front flag.jpg (630x630, 131K)

iron faggot brigade

Ok faggot
T. Marxist-Leninist

... But I really am a White Nationalist.

And Anti-Fa deserves to be burned on sight if they're assembled for war.

Seems like the majority of Anti-Fa's Suburban Trust Fund Kitties are f'n Jews. So it's not like they're capable of much beyond making noise. Kicking Trash Cans. And throwing rocks. Sure a few them will try to do something edgier than that, but then they'll be the ones who get their head slammed into the pavement so hard they'll get Brain Damage.

>This

You mean even more brain damaged, don't you?

lotta mad white boyz with sexual frustrations itt ...

Attached: 0935867905826.jpg (500x500, 55K)

That's not true. This is bait. Antifa doesn't care how you identify. Only whether you ARE a fascist. It's in the name.

OP is a faggot who should go masturbate with vaporub

Attached: 71UzK9xSs6L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 142K)

Yes. Antifa has not killed anyone in America. Ever.

Right wing extremists have killed hundreds.

And yet the only ones who seem to do any killing are you shits. Antifa had not killed anyone in America.

Attached: 1539894902579.jpg (640x802, 95K)

Very poor quality bait, user.

Yo I'm not a "white nationalist" but antifa is for teenage wannabe revolutionary kids and adults that failed in life and have the free time to play riot gang with their friends. So fuck you.

Anti fascism is not communism. It is anti fascism. Without fascists it would cease to exist.

Thousands. Al Qaeda is about as conservative as it gets.

Attached: lcfvt0zrkv731.jpg (552x345, 28K)

ANTI-FA WAS DECLARED A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION BY HOMELAND SECURITY IN MARYLAND

LMAO

>no guy fawkes

Anyone who identifies himself as Antifa is clearly mentally ill. Fuck-off Antifag

>what is a doxx?
>what is losing your job?
>what is a harassment for standing up for what you believe in?

Attached: ANTIFA Attack Jews in Germany during a Holocaust Film Screening....png (698x707, 416K)

op

Attached: g7p8j3prpxg21.jpg (542x459, 20K)