Hypothetical situation /b: you finally meet the girl of your dreams. You guys are compatible...

Hypothetical situation /b: you finally meet the girl of your dreams. You guys are compatible, and you have similar hobbies and likes. Before moving in together, you ask her if she's got kids and she says no. So you move in together. A year in, you find out she actually had a kid but put it up for adoption, how would you feel about it?

Random pic

Attached: 1563056335693.jpg (1024x1280, 380K)

>girl of my dreams
>not a virgin
Pick one

If it's gone, it's fine

This

no hard feelings or anything? no second thoughts about her lying?

Why should I care?

why would I care? she obviously doesn't

Attached: 6565656565.jpg (326x326, 22K)

the presented information is a little bit low to judge. does she have contact to the child? how long was it ago? and importantly, one needs to know why she has given her child away.
honestly, lying is not the problem here. she might be ashmed of her actions and tried to cover it up with a quick lie. what troubles me more is the fact that she is able to give her child away. of couse, it depends on the circumstances, but mothers doing such things do have quite some emotional problems. this would worry me more.

Because it can bite you in the ass in the future

>does she have contact to the child? how long was it ago? and importantly, one needs to know why she has given her child away.

Hypothetically speaking, she gave it away for a clean slate with you and a better future together

Ahhh well not your problem, she probably thinks less of herself for doing it so don’t be an asshole. Enjoy the time you have together.

that's even worse. I think that does speak volumes about her emotional set of mind. I do understand that mothers have to give her child away, e.g. when they are drug addicted and can't care properly for the child. but just for a new love, that's a horrible thing to do. you can bet your ass that she's potentially doing the same thing to you once she found something new/better.

>I do understand that mothers have to give her child away, e.g. when they are drug addicted and can't care properly for the child. but just for a new love, that's a horrible thing to do. you can bet your ass that she's potentially doing the same thing to you once she found something new/better.

or you know, she thought the best she could get was a shithead in the ghetto and then a better guy comes along. Fuck ya, I'd ditch that genetic deadend too

>Enjoy the time you have together.

This is what Im hoping to do

Who gives a shit. She doesn't have a kid. She HAD a kid. She was omitting not lying

Attached: CACA0A4C-9F84-4004-842F-8709E8F2CB26.gif (196x148, 1011K)

>She was omitting not lying

why cant more women be like this

bump for more answers

I was thinking of a similar scenario. in any case, it does make her come across as a really shitty person. stay way!

Test

>t does make her come across as a really shitty person. stay way!

IDK man, should she sacrifice her whole future for one bad decision??

If it was pic related Isabel Moner I’d stay with her

EVEN WITH A MILLIONAIRE CHICK, ID STILL BE HESITANT, ID RATHER HAVE THE FUCKING SHIT GONE OR DEAD