Explain me why women do pic related?

Explain me why women do pic related?

Attached: 1 10 100 1000 10000 100000.jpg (580x444, 34K)

Attached: shes not pregnant.jpg (1108x295, 110K)

Attached: richter scales.png (753x753, 803K)

disgusting mental people

Attached: image.jpg (1564x1564, 1.41M)

mental illness, emotional issues stemming from childhood, attention

I know people get fat unwillingly, but they're doing this on purpose

Attached: nooo.jpg (1280x636, 258K)

Attached: ewe.jpg (365x350, 20K)

For the same reason half the men on here do, I'd assume.

Attached: l.jpg (662x662, 101K)

Attached: asd.jpg (495x486, 59K)

Attached: czx.jpg (564x564, 62K)

>Left picture: She is highly fuckable and just the right amount of thick. She knows this and is sought after.
>Middle picture: She's gotten quite fat but she is still somewhat fuckable. She tells herself that she will eventually go on a diet and go back to when she was on her prime. She is still sought after by very horny guys who just want to bust a nut.
>Right picture: She's morbidly obese and is at the point of no return. She tells herself that only "real men" can handle a plus size "Queen" such as herself. At this point, she is only sought after by men who are desperate and dont want to die alone.

this is the only one so far I would rather fuck the fat version

Interesting thing to note: As she progressively gets fatter and stops caring about taking care of herself, she also stops taking care of the environment around her.

>Middle picture: She's gotten quite fat but she is still somewhat fuckable

Attached: disgust.jpg (625x625, 36K)

If you are drunk and/or horny then this is true.

If you're an equivalently fat shit then sure ... Otherwise holy shit raise your standards user.
Wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick.

Because men buy into their bullshit and give them positive reinforcement with likes, requests and money. If men wizened up and stopped paying attention to these manipulative women and didn't give them money for stupid shit like worn panties or feeding videos the market would dry right up. But alas, these broads have figured out how to get horny retarded men to part with their hard earned dollars by wiggling a little bit of flab.

That's an interesting observation. Well spotted lad.

Attached: IMG_2336.jpg (1242x2208, 478K)

I'm looking at these and thinking...I can see the fat train even in the before picture.

Also, most of you fags would fuck them without any complaints so I really don't understand why you queers complain so much.

i wouldn't

Attached: kacjie approves.jpg (750x670, 89K)

She looks better fat. I'd smash either though

Because it arouses them. Becoming fatter heightens their libido.

I'm not sure. Some of them have no clue why no one wants to fuck them anymore. When they bitter and angry after years of rejection they tell them selves fat is beautiful. Lol

Because just a little bit more gravy never hurt anybody.

Attached: WEB-Article-Homemade-Southern-Biscuits-and-Sausage-Gravy-Egg-Williamsburg-Brooklyn-NYC-Recipe.jpg (970x414, 82K)

>Explain me why women do pic related?
Because they got married.

its called marriage, once you buy the cow they turn into one

Attached: Gunt Wishes for a Touch.png (552x765, 351K)

jinks you owe me a coke lol

post more gainers