Holy fuck bros is this possible????

Holy fuck bros is this possible????
>be degenerate sex fetish fiend
>get into financial domination a few years back
>start sending my money to random chicks
>find this one insanely hot instagram chick
>contact her add her on snap and every once in a while send her money but more often than not waste her time since she's not too mean and doesn't get the fetish. in total probably sent her like 400 in 2 and a half years
>fast forward to present day
>haven't sent to her in a while only talk about sending to her
>we play snaptag messaging eachother but not talking
>recently she asks to see me
>today tell her im a 6'3 muscular black guy
>she thinks its funny and tells me the truth what i look like
>continue back and forth being funny
>end up talking to her pretty consistently throughout the whole day
>start getting to actually know eachother a bit more by talking
>to my surprise she's actually staying in chat and waiting for my messages
>she finds out we both live in the same city
>says how do i expect to meet up if she doesn't know what i look like
>blownaway.jpg
>meetup??
>says yea didn't you want to meetup at some point
>say yes
>asks what i like to do for fun
>tell her friends movies social drinking throw in that i want to do some rock climbing
>she gets excited and says she wants to do that too!
>says we should go together
>?
>asks for pic
>send it to her
>says i look cute
>we keep talking about eachother
>she says she doesn't like going out much anymore since she's been going to clubs and stuff since she was 18
>prefers just being chill and relaxing and doing activities over going clubbing etc
>tells me that she likes talking to me and that she's surprised since she normally keeps to herself
>have the little yellow heart next to her name on snap so i know she's telling the truth that she's talking to me more than anyone else
>start talking about past relationships etc
>turns out she was ina relationship w/ some guy for 5 years & since then doesn't really trust guys

Attached: ass.jpg (829x1024, 122K)

cont.
>we keep talking and relating on a ton of shit.
>brings up how crazy itt is that we've been talking alll day despite not knowing eachother blah blah
>totally into the convo
>finally i tell her goodnight since i'm trying to get out before i fuck anything up
>tell her goodnight and ttyt?
>she tells me goodnight and tells me definitely to message her tomorrow

IS THIS FUCKING REAL LIFEEEEE

tldr

finally got to know some insta chick that has over 300k followers and she turns out to be wholesome and authentic as fuck. doesn't talk to anyone besides her close small group of irl friends. on top of all that she's into me and wants to meetup soon!

>LARPing this hard

its not a LARP!!!! i wouldn't take the time to fucking write all that shit out if it wasn't real. that was last night, i sent her a message today about 2 hours ago and haven't gotten a message yet. she's probably still asleep since we're both night owls

Dubs of truth....

its not larp. im in such disbelief myself. has anyone else ever experienced anything like this????

Double dubs of truth has spoken

FUCK DUBS THIS IS TRUE!!!!!

Look son, its not that complicated for you to prove it all.

Just delete system32, then you are off to the races with the binary truth on your side.

Yeah chicks like conversation, not hard to imagine. Being good looking loses its priority pretty quick if you can’t stand being around them because they are dumb or boring or not funny. Personality wins the long game.

>6'3 muscular black guy

bruh

This is possibly the most jewish thing I have ever read.
Consider suicide OP.

Yea i guess she got tired of all the fake people and shit that comes with it like drama. she said she had been clubbing since since she was 18 and is completely over it now. she's maybe 22. i guess she started to warm up to me because i was so straightup about how my fetishes came about and that i was funny
i said that because i wanted her to admit she was into big black guys and when she said she doesn't look for people of certain color i was like okayyy. then later i said i was 5'2 jewish and bald kek. she finds me funny i guess

tell her "I hope you're not just gonna use me as an emotional rebound"

Maybe you can end up in a nice cuck relationship where she fucks black bulls in front of you :)

well she hasn't been in a relationship in a while now. if anything i'm the one that has more recently been in a relationship.
doubtful she doesn't seem kinky in the least which is kind of a let down but at the same time i'm cool with it because she's insanely hot. also she's really against cheating, like i could actually feel her anger when she started talking about how stupid she thinks cheating is. said how hard it is to find someone loyal nowadays

also original pic is not related

I mean like.. So what? you didnt even get anywhere yet whats the point of being excited about this.

it seems like there's a lot of potential though. like in one day i talked to her more than any of her friends, and on top of that she already has pretty much told me that she really enjoys talking to me, thinks i'm attractive and wants to hang out.

i just have to play my cards right and i might just might get achieve something incredible!

Lol u talked to her literally one time and now u think shes into u. Ok

Never go to a strip club user, they will eat you alive.

doesn't it count for anything that she talked to me more tahn anyone else? i could see someone with that much popularity feeling kind of isolated in the middle of all of it. maybe i'm the first guy to be real with her

Ok, let's assume she is actually interested. She doesn't know you for real yet, she just has the mental persona in her head she has built for you over the last couple years. It sounds like she doesn't even know what you look like, and surprise, looks are often a deal breaker and when she finally meets you in person you will not be anything like what she imagined due to the limited contact you've had up til now. She will have built you up in her mind over such a long time and it will be a letdown with reality doesn't match her imagination. Things will probably be awkward in person and then you'll never hear from her again.

Alternate theories about the heart thingy:

Someone hacked her account and is trying to get money out of you, that's why the account has only been messaging you.

She doesn't use snapchat as her primary messaging, she only uses it with you because you send her money sometimes.

>she just has the mental persona in her head she has built for you over the last couple years.
dude that persona you're talking about was some guy asking her to make fun of me. she did not fall for that, she just likes when i talk normally to her and yesterday was teh first time i did it. no doubt things will be awkward most likely, but i'm going to try and be as normal as possible and just tlak and get to know her some more. we're plannign on doing some activity soon

nobody hacked her its her account and nobody would waste their entire day talking to somebody just to score 20 bucks

show a pic of yourself